BAD TEENAGERS✧ M.ESPINOSA

De irrelevnt

❝the teenagers in this generation spend too much time inside❞ ❝but I can see. We want an adventure❞ ❝we were... Mais

Bad teenagers ☄ ESPINOSA
The party ; 1
School ; 2
Friends ; 3
Rejection ; 4
Funny moments ; 5
Not the best friendship ; 6
running away ? ; 8
snow storm ; 9
Bad experience ; 10
Hospital sadness ; 11
Leaving the hospital ; 12
Christmas shopping ; 13
the day before christmas ; 14
christmas day ; 15
before winter ball ; 16
winter ball mess ; 17
secret revealed ; 18
the begining of revenge ; 19
revenge plot ; 20
spotify !
It keeps getting better ; 21
Grand finale ; 22
senior ditch day ; 23
me and you ; 24
what if life? ; 25
Are you serious? ; 26
denial ; 27
switched up? ; 28
what did I do? ; 29
where did I go wrong? ; 30
Step up, man ; 31

letting things out ; 7

2K 79 23
De irrelevnt

Cara :

Matt, Isaac, and I were on one team while Dylan, Allison, and Maya were in one also. They were winning by a couple but it was alright Matt and I were just battling against each other. We all had our laughs when we didn't get any pins down. Allison's team came in first making us the losers.

"that was fun" Maya smiled as we walked out with our original shoes.

"We should do that more" Allison smiled "yea we should" Dylan agreed. "well mat -" "aw man already alright let's go" Matt interrupted me by pulling my arm.

We got to the motorcycle and got on "what was that all about?" I asked "nothing just wanna kick your ass already" he smirked. "yea okay like you're actually gonna kick my ass. I've beaten everyone I played" I smiled bragging a little.

"okay" he said extending the 'a' a bit longer which told me that was sarcasm.

***

Matt and I arrived at the place and got ready, the chest vest would vibrate whenever you had gotten shot in a certain area. A couple of people were playing also so it wasn't just me and matt alone. A bell rang and they all ran around, I hid behind something and waited for matt to show so I can shoot him.

He turned around and I ducked my head down, I saw him looking around and I shot his chest vest making it vibrate. He looked down and saw me, I got up and ran "I see you cara" he said and I felt my vest vibrate, he shot me.

The place was hard to see since everything was in a black light. The place had a lot of neon colors. Matt and this kid were shooting and I joined him, we all enjoyed lazier tagging. Things would pop up for extra points and I usually got most of them, matt and I finally went in a room where it was just us. Music played in the background but we were able to heard each other speak.

We shot back and forth but the time was almost up. I waited for the last moment, Matt was way behind me so I let him have it. But when the clock hit one second I shot and hit him. The alarm rang telling us it was over, Matt collapsed on the floor and laid there pretending to be dead. "ha I won!" I rubbed it in his face, he just stayed there with his hand over the vest.

"oh no matt" I said pretending I was worried he coughed and I had his head on my lap.

"Cara,"

"yes matt"

"I've been shot. I don't think I'll make it" he said and began coughing.

"oh no matt please don't die on me" I begged and held in my laughter. "Cara just remember; I don't regret shoving the cupcake up your nose" he said.

I ignored that and pouted "Matt don't leave me" I shook my head and he closed his eyes. "Matt?" I said and he stopped moving pretending he was actually dead.

"okay well I guess that motorcycle is mine" I shrugged and walking away. I turned back and he laid there "and possibly that mustang" I smirked. He flipped me off and then still laid there "Matt get up" I demanded and he stayed quiet.

"I'm not kidding" I groaned and he just laid there "fine we're never going lazier tagging because you're not listening" I said and walked away "no wait Cara I'm alive God sent me back" he said and followed me.

We saw the score and I won by a ton "whatever that's barely anything" he scoffed. The place had a couple of games and they had a pizzeria. We ate there and played a couple of games. "hey what about a photo booth picture?" matt asked and I shrugged.

We walked in and he payed. "please press the design you would like" the booth spoke. He picked a football design "I don't like that one" I shook my head. "I'll pay for another one" he shrugged.

The booth counted from 3 and on one we smiled. It counted down and at one this time we made a funny face. "That was ugly" I said and he shrugged "double chins are the best" he smiled funny making me laugh. He began laughing also and we both laughed together.

The clicking sound went off and we looked at each other. He went in front of the camera showing his eyes and I pushed his head back. He was on the floor so my chin rested on my hand which was on the top of his head. He made the corner of his lip lift up and I stuck my tongue out putting a peace sign up.

"You have completed the picture please wait for printing" it said and we walked out. I laughed at the video it took while we were taking the pictures. Once it printed he grabbed it showing a code, that was a code to post the video on the internet. We got back in and he paid again, I chose a design that said 'dumb & dumber'.

We made a funny face in the beginning. The second one he raised his an eyebrow up pouting a little with his thumb and index finger resting underneath his chin as I laughed. He lifted his leg up and smirked blocking my face, I smiled wide showing my face to the side.

He put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder, we both smiled and it took the last picture. We walked out and waited for printing, I posted my video on Twitter getting a couple of favorites. Matt did the same thing getting more favorites. We walked out and he put his picture in his wallet along with mine so it wouldn't fly out.

He drove to my place because it was already night "you comin'?" I asked and he shrugged then nodded. We walked in seeing my parents and sister. "hi" my mom smiled "mom this is Matt, my friend" I said and she nodded "nice to meet you Matthew I'm Mrs. Delevingne" she smiled and he nodded. He shakes her hand then shakes the rest of my family's hand.

We walked upstairs and into my room, I closed the door and went in front of him. "sorry for the mess" I sighed and he laughed "what? it's just a messy bed" he laughed. He sat on the bed and I grabbed sweat pants "be right back" I smiled and walked into the bathroom.

I got dressed into the pants and took my pants putting it in the hamper. Matt was looking around touching my things but I didn't mind. "what's your taste in music?" I asked "doesn't matter" he shook his head and I played 'under the bridge' by the red hot chili peppers.

I laid down on my bed and he did also "so what's life doing to ya?" I asked and he shrugged "struggling" he sighed.

"school?"

"yea I don't think I'll have a chance of graduating. I get straight D's and F's" he sighed

"maybe studying would work" I shrugged "never have the time. I'm so booked"

"maybe cutting things off might work" I suggested.

"well t -"

"we have math wanna do it? " I finished and he shrugged "later" he said and I nodded. We talked about things and he ranted things. I needed to speak up I felt like I was selfish of not telling him anything about myself.

"I hate my life. Sometimes" I said and he looked at me in shock "you're parents are great. You're doing great in school. Wh -" "I'm in so much stress. My dad is expecting me to get into Harvard" "not wit -"

"his friend has my jail thing covered" I sighed. "how did they take it? your sister picked you up" he said "pissed off. I didn't even sleep that's how bad I was scolded" I groaned.

"lucky. When I got home my parents didn't even look at me" he sighed "b -" "I know I'm a bad boy and everything but that was my first time going to jail. That place scared the shit out of me" he sighed. "sometimes I wish I was still small. Like I would never grow up" I said and he nodded "I agree with you on that" He said.

We just looked at the ceiling talking while the song played over and over again. It felt great to let things out, I felt more relaxed. Matt was listening the whole time and gave me advice on things. I helped him also and also gave him advice. We just stayed in my room talking, the song was low so that we could hear each other.

We talked about everything through the night. I heard snoring and saw he had fell asleep as I told him about me and Dylan. I grabbed the covers and covered him. I slept on the floor which was completely fine with me. Today I gotta say was really fun, mostly the lazier tag. That place was the best, I grabbed my picture and took a picture of the last one.

I set it as my home screen and hung it up on my wall. I grabbed my money and put some in his wallet to pay him back for today. He paid for me all day and I felt bad so why not pay him back. I laid back on the floor and stayed on my phone for a while.

Maya texted me 'today was fun you missed out on the rest of it tho :-(' I replied with 'I had fun too. Hope you guys enjoyed the bowling. Matt and I are fine we wish we were there too :~)' in reality it didn't matter that I missed out, Matt and I really made today fun by going lazier tag.

******
okay so hope you liked this chapter aknsksjsbs Matt and Cara are friend goals asf ! check out my new book 'take me home' please & thank you. I also made a tumblr : simplespinosa so go and follow that :~) 1700 & yes Cara is Cara delevingne

vote / comment / follow

thanks for reading bye loves ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

xoxo manda

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

958K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
604K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...