The Geek and The Bad Boy

By J3unkie_

" Come on Mir give us a chance I want you to be mine hold you in my arms forever to make you happy and just l... More

Chapter 1: Tutor (Edited kind of)
Chapter 2 : Partners (edited)
Chapter 3: Opening Up (edited)
Chapter4: Improvement Well Almost (edited)
Chapter 5: Detention (edited)
Chapter 6: Good Evening (Edited)
Chapter 7: Knowing More (Edit)
Chapter 8: Hanging out
Chapter 9: Hiding
Chapter 10: Missing and Found
Chapter 11: Recovery
Chapter 12: Surprise
Chapter : 13 The date
Chapter 14: Cemetery (Edited)
Chapter 15: Couples?
Chapter16: Girls night out
Chapter 17: Fun day
Chapter 18: Bad
Chapter 19: Start
Chapter 20: Talking things out
Chapter 21: Meet and Do
Chpater 22: Hanging out with Esly
Chapter 23: Small Date
Chapter 24: What?
Chapter 25: Waiting
Chapter 26: Time Passing
Chapter 27: Warped Tour
Chapter 28: What's next?
End :3
Last message

Authors note

67.7K 893 8
By J3unkie_

*******READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT*************

*******DONT SKIP THIS. IT HAS TO DO WITH THIS STORY******

-----COVER DONE BY rowanxhunters it's so lovely thank you so much------

Hello readers! Now I want to get somethings out of the way.
One I'm just letting you know this story I wrote when I was a freshmen or sophomore in high school so my ideas are completely different from what I think now. In fact I look at this story and think OH MY GOD I SUCK AND WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING!?!
But never mind that because I see your comments and votes for the story that I love you guys so much for it. Thank you for supporting this story I can't thank you enough.
Now second part I know my grammar is horrible like HORRIBLE. If you read this be prepared. I understand it's annoying and stuff and I get a lot of comments on this and I'm sorry for it. Now while I was writing this I wrote it in my iPad. iPads have autocorrect and YES it's that bad. If you don't believe me I don't care it's up to you really. I am trying to fix this story as I find my free time because in fact I do have a life! I know weird right but I do. I have a lot of things going on right now and I can't find the time. Now when I do I promise to fix this. Also to those mean people who keep commenting on words that don't make sense on my story just stop its dumb really that you do this because it's a waste of time. Don't waste your time! :) .
Okay so that's really what I wanted to address but I don't know if you have check my other stories out you should although I haven't finished them but I do plan to soon. If you guys are interested in wanting a certain book to have another chapter uploaded please comment here or message me. Thank you guys so much for this support I can't thank you enough.

I also have one thing to ask about this book. Like I mentioned early I feel that this book is just to I don't know but I want to know from you guys if you want me to update it to a better version I should say. The plot and everything would be the same I just hope it would be more better and have less grammatical errors!!!! Yay! So please please let me know so I could solve this. Anyways thank you guys I love you so much. Just thank you!!!! Bye lovelies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 210 40
*Unedited* "What's so hard about just listening to what I have to say?" I plead. "I know that you would definitely be my forever but now it seems to...
411 3 56
This is a great story writed of someone named Alexis! I rewrite it just for you guys, because it's so romantic and stuff! :) x I found the story here...
985 36 22
"Dear Crush, I exist... and trust me or not, but no one else in this whole world can love you the way I do..." He fell in love for the first time in...
93.5K 1.1K 9
"I'll take a bullet for you Lex, that's how much I love you. I'd never do that shit for anybody else? I mean shit have you seen how fucking nutty I a...