Angela's OneShots

By GingerAndy

This book will gather all my Pokemon OneShots. It will include many shippings. Enjoy reading! *3* More

Palletshipping: Shut up & kiss me! (Re-upload)
Pokeshipping: Baby photos (Re-upload)
Pokeshipping: Fortunately, unfortunately (Re-upload)
Oldrivalshipping: That smirk of his
Pokeshipping: Hints, hints.
Pokeshipping: The redhead in the park
Contestshipping: The roses
Pokeshipping: Overdosing
Pokeshipping: Kiss the poster
Pokeshipping: Leopard print
Cavaliershipping: Hot and young
Amourshipping: Stupid little frosh
Palletshipping: Bullied
[Request] Lacewoodshipping: Sugar Daddy
Pokeshipping: Best friends
Ikarishipping: Spoiled troublesome
Pokeshipping: Down the aisle (Part I)
Pokeshipping: Down the aisle (Part II)
Contestshipping: Organic chemistry
[Request] Shiningheartsshipping: Gold Heart
Contestshipping: The way she is
[Request] Nichole x Steven: Ring finger
Pokeshipping: Provoking
[Birthday Gift] Amourshipping: Girl Princess!
Pokeshipping: Car racing
Pokeshipping: Foundation
For Pokeshipping Day: Love is blind
Pokeshipping: Resolutions (New Year's Special)
Pokeshipping: You belong with me
Pokeshipping: Facebook
For Contestshipping Day: Neighbors
[Birthday Gift] Pokeshipping : Marriage
Pokeshipping: Pastries
[Dedication] Pokeshipping: Azure
[Pokeshipping Week] Appreciation
Pokeshipping: The Dense Game
[Pokeshipping Week] I love you, but...
Pokeshipping: How to get a girlfriend
Pokeshipping: Heart and soul

Contestshipping: Paparazzi

1.3K 55 23
By GingerAndy

Drew turned around again. His face turned paler as he noticed God-knows-how-many paparazzi running after him and holding up their microphones.

"Mr. Hayden! Just one question!"

"Mr. Hayden! Please!"

"ONE QUESTION!"

He was running the fastest he could. He didn't want to answer any more questions. He needed some privacy. Some things weren't meant to be shared with everyone.

He was tired of the media, the crazy fangirls, the companies and their advertising offers... everything seemed to bother him about being famous. Drew couldn't remember what was so good about being rich and famous.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! It's Drew Hayden! It's Drew Hayden!" A girl standing at a store's entrance shouted loudly as Drew ran past her.

Damn it... Drew was running through the shopping district in the city. It wasn't the best place to hide at or to make the paparazzi lose sight of him. He lost hope. Maybe he could just stop and answer that stupid question?

But wait...

Did he just see May Maple's car or he was hallucinating?

No, it was really May Maple's 4x4 car pulled over the driveway. It was red too. Drew was sure it was May. Red was her color.

Yes! May! Drew beamed when he saw May walk over to her car carrying some shopping bags. Drew called out.

"MAY!"

May turned around and gasped.

"Mr. Hayden! Please!"

"Mr. Hayden! Stop!"

"MAY! Help me!"

May freaked out. She quickly got inside her car and opened the car door for Drew to get in. She took off even before he closes the door. The paparazzi stopped running as they lost sight of the car.

-

"Wow. That was close..." Drew was panting heavily. He placed his hand over his chest. "I've been running for an hour straight!"

"You could have just answered their questions, Drew, what's so hard about that?" May shrugged her shoulders as she drove. Drew has told her to drive outside the city. They'll never know.

"Uhm, you don't know..."

"Yeah, I don't! I'm not as famous as you." May giggled and flipped her hair. Drew smirked. "You were shopping?"

"Yeah, and I wasn't finished yet. I was planning on meeting the girls too."

"Well, sorry for ruining your plans." Drew shrugged and grabbed her shopping bags. "What did you buy? It's red, of course."

"It's not even funny."

Drew got his hands inside one of the bags. He took out red high heel sandals. "I knew it."

"Drew! Don't touch the other bags."

"Lingerie?"

May laughed. The two were finally outside the city. May started making her way to the beach. Drew was still looking in every direction and behind them, making sure no one was following them.

"This place is quiet at this time of the day."

Drew wondered why she didn't pull over in the parking. May started driving on the sand. "Are you sure your car can make it?"

"Of course."

And her car didn't get stuck at all. May parked her car facing water and switched it off. Drew sighed heavily.

"Thanks, May."

"Anytime, Drew."

Drew had time to check out May now. She had red nail polish and red lipstick on; she was wearing skinny dark jeans, a white tank top underneath a red blazer, and glossy red peep toe pumps. Her hair was slightly past her shoulders and straightened.

"Drew? Why are you staring at me like that?"

"What? Nothing." Drew regained himself. He wasn't sure why he said the next sentence. "Uhm, you're beautiful."

May raised her eyebrows at him and giggled.

"Let's get out."

"I'm wearing five inches heels and you want me to walk in the sand?"

Drew chuckled. "We won't walk. I just want to get out of the car."

"It's the same, but anyway, I'll just take them off."

May and Drew got out of the car and closed the doors. May pulled her jeans up to her knees and took off her heels. Drew was wearing boots so he didn't care.

"You care too much."

"I just got my feet done this morning. Of course I care."

Drew shook his head to himself. He laughed quietly to himself because he expected a better cause.

He stood against the front of the car and May was beside him.

"So... what have you been up to?"

"You just saw. People are following after me... it's a mess."

"Yeah... it must suck."

"It does... so, how are you?" Drew took a few glances at her again. He had a wandering eye. He knew. He couldn't help it. She was his crush. He was twenty-three years old. He was a little too obsessed with May.

"I'm good—oh, excuse me," May said as she got out her phone. Drew smiled. It was red too.

"Hi Dawn! ... Oh, I'm sorry, I can't join you. I'm currently busy. Something popped up... okay, sorry again! Bye bye!"

Once she hung up, Drew said, "May?"

"Yes?"

Drew inched closer and turned to his left. He placed his elbow on the front of the car. "You're special, you know that?"

May smiled. She didn't turn to look at him. "Yeah, I know."

Drew wasn't feeling very proud. He was an adult, and yet, he still couldn't tell May he loved her. He was a coward. He hated himself sometimes for it.

May was stunning. She was beautiful inside and out. She made the guys melt.

Drew has always sent hints but he wasn't sure if May got them or not. He knew she wasn't the dense teen girl she used to be, but he knew as well that he wasn't a teen boy anymore and he needed to man up and tell her clearly about his feelings.

"Do you know why the paparazzi were running after me this morning?"

May turned around this time. She instantly asked, "Why?"

"They were asking questions about you." Drew slightly smiled. He wasn't sure if it was just the make-up or May was really blushing. Either way, she looked cute that way.

"Oh..."

"Yeah... some of them started asking about personal matters... I wasn't comfortable, so I just started running away hoping they'd drop it."

"Drew, when it comes to fame, I don't think there is something called privacy."

"May, I..." Drew stopped at the last minute. He mentally cursed himself.

"What?"

"Nothing." Drew shook his head and turned to look at the ocean. The two remained silent for a little while.

"I get questions about you too."

Drew turned toward May. "Really?"

"Yeah..."

Drew attempted again. He inched even closer. "May, listen to me..."

May turned to look at him. She jumped up as Drew rubbed her upper arms up and down with his hands. "You're special to me, very special..."

"Same."

Drew shifted his gaze to her red lips. He didn't hesitate to lean forward and kiss her. He couldn't stop. He couldn't hold back anymore. May moved her arms to his neck and brought him closer. She tilted her head as they kissed.

The two pulled away very slowly, smiling at each other and slightly blushing. May started rubbing Drew's cheek. She smiled at the sight of her red lipstick traces on Drew's mouth.

"May, I love you."

"Took you a while, Andrew."

Drew chuckled. He licked his lips and placed his forehead against May's.

"Now, I don't have to run from the paparazzi anymore!"

"You jerk..."

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 179 20
ones shotssssss!
3.1K 89 6
It's Pokeshipping Week for 2018, celebrating with stories written to the prompts voted on via the Pokeshipping account on Tumblr.
1.5K 58 3
COMPLETE. Ash gets his hands on a special book that helps him understand the difference between boys and girls... or else, maybe girls and MISTY. Pok...
5.4K 197 25
These are a collection of "one-shots" that I think would be cute to have in the anime. I put quotes around one-shots because each chapter is basicall...