Don't Go... Please. (BTS FANF...

kxsxjx tarafından

"You can't beat me at love." . The story of a girl who got kidnapped, stumbled onto a plane, met BTS, then fe... Daha Fazla

1: School
2: Bitter Sweet Memory
3: Kidnapped
4: Unexpected Hideaway
5: Meeting Them
6: Happy Delay
7: A Morning with BTS
8: Painful Conversation
9: A Day With BTS
10: The Clueless Maknae
11: Jungkook POV
12: The Plan
13: Jungkook's Birthday (Part 1)
14: Jungkook's Birthday (Part 2)
15: A Date With Jungkook
16: A Night With BTS
17: The Send-Off
18: Missing Them Already
19: Seeing Them Again
20: New Golden Maknae
AUTHOR'S NOTE
21: Trouble In Paradise
22: Dangerous Situation
23: Wake Up
24: Amnesia
25: A Day With Got 7
26: Weird Meeting
27: The Letter
28: Keena
29: The Revenge Plan
30: Dinner
31: The Lock of Love
32: Back To Normal
33: Uneasy Morning
34: Blackmail
35: Figuring Things Out
36: The Warning
37: Talking To Jin
38: Not My Date
39: Heartaches and Recordings
40: The Fight
AUTHOR'S NOTE
41: Two Different Stories
42: The False Accusation
43: Drunkard Situation
44: The Heart-Breaking Kiss
45: Nearly Gone
46: Goodbye Keena
47: The Competition
48: Another Tour
49: Rough Ride
50: The Interview
51: The End Of The Tour
52: Happy Birthday Katy (Part 1)
53: Happy Birthday Katy (Part 2)
54: Talking To Taehyung
55: Fixing Things
56: Truth Or Dare
57: A Bad Encounter With Fans
58: The Urth Cafe Incident
59: Still A Good Day
60: Jin's Birthday (Part 1)
AUTHOR'S NOTE
61: Jin's Birthday (Part 2)
62: Jungkook POV
64: You Can't Beat Me At Love
65: Happy New Years!
66: We're So Lucky
67: Sasaengs
68: Don't Go... Please.
69: Goodbye
70: I Miss You
71: I Need You
72: Love Is Not Over (FINALE PART 1)
73: Happy Ending (FINALE PART 2)
AUTHOR'S NOTE
EPILOGUE
ANNOUNCEMENT
WHAT?!
NEW STORY!

63: Jin POV

2.5K 89 5
kxsxjx tarafından

JIN POV

I laid in bed, thinking of Katy. Her eyes, her nose, her lips, her voice, her body structure, her everything... it's all just... perfect. Like Minah... My heart froze at that thought. No, Jin stop. Some one better came along. Katy is so nice and gentle, but at the same time, she is mature and aggressive. I regret not getting her before the maknae, but do I still stand a chance? I sighed. Wait, what did Katy mean earlier when she said that she was warning me not to fight with Jungkook again? I can't figure it out, but I feel like something really bad will happen. I shook it off and closed my eyes. Katy when will you realize that I am better for you than our maknae? Wait, what am I saying... Jungkook is like your brother and he loves Katy... but I really like her too... maybe even love. I grunted in frustration. Then, after minutes of twisting and turning, I finally fell asleep.
DREAM
"Hey Katy!" I said to Katy while I walked into the kitchen to see her cooking. Her back was turned to me, but the second she turned around, I saw... her. "M-Minah..." I stuttered. She raised her eyebrow.
"Jin? It's me... Katy." She said. I got confused.
"No, you're Minah!" I said. She shrugged and turned back around to cook.
"Sit down! I'll make you an omelet!" She said. I did as I was told and waited for her to finish cooking. My heart hurt, watching her standing in front of me. Soon, she came out, holding an omelet with my name on it. When she got to me, she happily placed the plate in front of me and sat on the chair next to me with a wide smile.
"Minah..." I said. She shook her head.
"I'm Katy! Don't you see!" She said. I teared up. It's nice to see you again. It's been so long since... since you... left me.
"Why did you leave me?" I asked. She froze. Tears streamed down my face, so I wiped them... but I regretted it because when I opened my eyes again, she was gone. I got up and looked frantically everywhere.
"MINAH! KATY! WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled, but there was no response. I was left alone... again. I fell back on the chair and I cried. I looked down to my omelet and I stared at it. Come back.
END OF DREAM
I woke up breathing heavily. What kind of dream was that? I looked at the clock. 3:45 am. At that, I heard a noise next door. It sounded like sniffling. Is Jungkook crying? I got up and I slowly walked to his room, opening the door ever so slightly. There, I saw Jungkook with his face in his pillow.
"Katy... I love you" He muttered. At that, my heart froze and I closed the door. Then, I crept back into my room and I laid on my bed. Jungkook... I know you love her, but now, I do too. I'm sorry... but may the best man win. You might have Katy now, but this isn't over. I took one last deep breath before closing my eyes again. When I did, I emptied my mind and slowly drifted off to sleep again.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

7.4K 241 26
"I'm afraid I'll wake up & you won't be by my side."
2.8K 79 24
A seeker falls in love with someone at school. But they can't be together. So they try to find a way but there are major issues with their love stor...
2K 49 17
❝Sometimes love can be dangerous.❞
223K 6.2K 39
Abused and misunderstood, a young girl finds herself in a dangerous situation. Her and her fellow inmates battle with fear, death and everything that...