JiHan os book II

By _kpopstan_4ever

• Soft and smut oneshot • ChanCheol side ship • Maybe some angst but always happy ending I swear ~ Enjoy ~ More

Go up
My way
New dayz
Vagabond
Who
TNT [ Hot stuff ]
Sweet venom
Bite me [ Hot stuff ]
Sacrifice
Future perfect [ Smut ]
Smoothie
Ex
Rollercoaster
One and only [ Smut ]
Perfect
Lovers or enemies ?
But I like you [ Hot stuff ]
I need you [ Smut ]
Cake
Slush [ Lime ]
Afraid
Ghost rider
S.O.S
Diamond days
Yawn
Headliner
Sara sara
Dust
Baby
April shower [ hot stuff ]
Darling
Don Quixote
Domino
'Bout you

Home

218 10 0
By _kpopstan_4ever

Top : Jeonghan

Type : Trigger Warning martyrdom, physical and mental torture, blood, beatings, violence and murder, HE and fluffy.

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Joshua is a young boy who have only seventeen years old. He's kind and calm, well-mannered and polite to everyone, always the first to wish others well, and he'll do anything to make sure that everyone else is morally well. Today, his father kindly asks him to fetch a bottle of milk from the local grocery store, and of course the young American accepts before leaving, placing a kiss on his father's cheek and setting off.

On the way, all goes well, that is, until he comes face to face with a man. At first, Joshua doesn't mind, but when the man starts talking to him a little aggressively, his instincts kick in and he decides to ignore him and walk away, wanting to go home and forget this strange man.

-> A few hours later

Joshua wakes up with a massive headache as his eyes open, his gaze scans the room and he realizes he's not alone, other young boys are there, they've got dark circles, they look exhausted, they've got stockings full of blood, they've got no T-shirts, and their torsos are marked with blows, scratches, bites. Joshua is terrified at the sight of this, he looks down at his own body and realizes that he has the same fate as these boys, his torso is marked, his hands are handcuffed to a bed, his ankles are tied with ropes, the boy doesn't understand.

" You must not understand what's going on, you're the last member to join this concentration camp for young boys. I was the first to join this place and they explained to me that we were going to be abused a lot because women also need to satisfy their sexual needs. My name is Seungcheol, I'm seventeen and I've been here for six months, tortured, abused and beaten to death..."

" My name is Jeonghan, I was the third to join this place I'm seventeen and I'm abused every night being considered the most beautiful I'm not tortured because they don't want to damage my pretty face so they just attack my body."

" My name is Chan, I was the second to join this place, I'm thirteen, and I'm being psychologically tortured, I'm aware of it so I don't listen to anything they say to me, they often put out their cigarettes on my shoulders and leave me alone afterwards.."

" My name is Joshua, I'm seventeen and I don't know why I'm here I want to go home I miss my home.... "

" We miss our home too.." Jeonghan says with tears in her eyes...

" There are only four of us in this camp ? "

" No, the other members here are in other rooms, and some have disappeared. "

" Disappeared ? Where are they located ? "

" They passed away...My brother, Seokmin's boyfriend, Jihoon's best friend..." Seungcheol's voice is extremely low, and he holds back his tears, Chan comes up to him and hugs him, the older one returns the younger one's embrace and places kisses in his hair.

Joshua wants to run away, he looks out of the window but it's unbreakable, he sighs and puts his knees against his chest and his head between his knees, he starts to tremble and tears roll down his cheeks, Jeonghan is touched so he approaches the American and gives him a hug, Joshua returns the hug to the older man and he calms down as best he can.

-> several weeks later.

It's been two weeks now since Joshua arrived, he's become good friends with his roommates and is gradually falling in love with Jeonghan, but in view of the situation he says nothing. Now the boys are no longer tied up, they're free as a bird, but if they try to escape they're caught and they get martyred to death.
Every night he's abused by women as well as men, it's the same as for Jeonghan and two other young men barely sixteen and fifteen, visual beauty has no right to be spoiled so the blows are given only to the young man's torso, back and legs.

Right now he's sitting on his bed, which is simply a dirty mattress on the floor, covered in his own blood, looking out the window above and thinking of his father and mother, missing both his parents, missing his home, missing everything about his life outside...

" Shua ? Do you want to get out of here too ? " Chan asks gently...

" Yes, but I don't know how through..."

Suddenly a shrill scream rings out and Chan starts to cry - it's Seungcheol who's upstairs at the moment, and the boy is probably being sexually abused as usual. Jeonghan, who'd gone to see Jihoon in the next room, returns at that moment and comes to take Chan in his arms.

" This situation can't go on, we've got to get away from here, we miss our homes, we miss our families, we've got to come up with a plan..."

" How many children are left here with us ? "

" Thirteen and we all want the same thing. To leave..."

Joshua sighs and nods the door to their room opens at that moment and Seungcheol gets pushed inside and they get locked in again, the eldest is covered in his own blood as always and he runs into the toilet and starts to vomit, then when he looks up he sees something that will potentially be able to help them escape, and he also wonders how they've never been able to see this before.

" Guys come take a look, I may have found a way for us to get home."

The three young men arrive and see a trapdoor on the roof. Seungcheol feels weak but wants to go anyway, being the oldest in the house he has to save everyone. Joshua and Jeonghan help him up, and the older man leaves through the house's air ducts.

That night, Jeonghan, Joshua and Chan decide to sleep together in the bathroom, on the floor, inwardly praying that everything will go well for Seungcheol and that they'll get out of here soon.

-> A few days later

It's now been three days since Seungcheol disappeared and, surprisingly, the people who are mistreating them don't care - well, they're not saying anything, but they do seem to be worried about the twelve remaining children. While Joshua is currently in Jeonghan's arms and Chan is in the room next door with Vernon, the boys hear noises echoing upstairs - it sounds like an altercation - and a few minutes later they see police officers coming to get them out.

Immediately, the children are taken to hospital and the families are notified. Joshua is finally reunited with his parents, and he's so happy, he starts to cry and his mother and father do the same, obviously reassured to finally have their son in their arms. Of course, after several weeks of care and supervision, Joshua and the other children are able to leave the hospital, and to celebrate, they decide to go and eat at a fast-food restaurant. What's more, it's Chan's birthday - he's finally fourteen, much to his delight.

" It feels so good to finally be free, our bodies and minds are forever scarred but we've been able to become really good friends."

" I wish we could have met under different circumstances, but life decided otherwise."

Joshua is slightly hurt and can't figure out what's wrong with him, he's free from this hell, he's made lots of friends but he has no idea what's going to happen if he tells people about his sexual orientation... he's afraid his new friends will reject him because of it.

" Spend time in my home with my parents. I miss it, I want to go back. Sorry Chan, happy birthday again, have the best day of your life. Little child..."

The American gets up from his chair and runs off, Jeonghan apologizes in turn and goes in search of Joshua, he finds him very quickly in the park next door, the black-haired boy is crying his eyes out and Jeonghan's heart hurts, he approaches the boy and takes him in his arms.

" Shuji-ya, what's going on ? What did you leave us like this ? You say you wanted to go back to your home, but your here ? What's the problem ? "

" I just had dark thoughts for a moment, I saw our attackers again and I got scared..."

" They're in prison bambi, they'll never hurt us again, okay ? "

" Hm, sorry, I spoil the mood..."

Joshua slowly raises his gaze and his eyes land on Jeonghan's lips, gently he brings his head close to the older man's, but he shakes his head sharply and tries to forget his desire for Jeonghan nevertheless what happens next surprises him.

Jeonghan takes his face in his hands and places his lips against his, the blond's fine, gentle fingers slowly caress his cheeks and Joshua for his part struggles to react, but after a few minutes he takes part in the kiss, places his hands behind Jeonghan's back and returns the kiss to the older man, the exchange is truly gentle and soothing, as befits their relationship after all.

Delicately Jeonghan detaches himself from Joshua's lips and rests his forehead against the American's, his fingers continue to caress the black-haired man's cheeks and he lets his and Joshua's breathing settle before speaking.

" I've always felt a certain attraction towards you, but given the situation we were in, I didn't want to admit it. What's more, I had no idea how you felt about me..."

" I assure you Jeonghan that even I've always tried to repress my feelings deep down inside and I've succeeded quite well, but now that you've confessed your attraction to me I'm not going to lie any longer, I have real feelings for you."

" I promise you my feelings for you are real too, I have a real deep attraction to you and you didn't have to stress about knowing our sexual attraction. We're all gay, or bisexual or pansexual, in fact we're all open-minded in our group of friends."

" I didn't know about that, I only knew about Seungcheol and Chan because we lived with them..."

" You only socialized with them too, if you'd talked to the others you'd have understood that Jihoon and Soonyoung are together, that Mingyu and Wonwoo have always had an attraction to each other. Chan and Vernon had a history together, and now Vernon is with Seungkwan, Minghao is with Jun and they're the oldest couple in our group. Seokmin is dating my sister, but he's had relationships with boys before, As you know, his ex died as a result of the multiple abuses suffered at the time."

" Yeah, Cheol told me for Seokmin and this boy sadly, also Chan and Seungcheol are in a relationship too..."

" Uh ? When did this happen ? They didn't say anything to me, I'm disappointed, I thought the four of us were friends and very close."

" Seungcheol doesn't want this to get out, they're four years apart and Chan is really young compared to him. You know, Chan is like a baby to everyone so he's scared, if I know that it's because I saw them kissing one night when you were upstairs with those cowards, I asked them and they say to me that I saw that correctly and they love each other. "

" If they love each other that's the main thing, and seeing how Seungcheol saved us despite his physical state that day we know for sure that he'll always be there for Chan and for all of us."

" Hm, he became our dad during that difficult ordeal and he's a really endearing person and has a real fatherly side."

" I completely agree, our mental strength has been that, helping each other and always being there for each other, it's created a lot of bonds and even love stories."

Joshua begins to chuckle slowly, he sincerely hopes that now he'll be able to resume his life as normal, with friends by his side, his parents and a wonderful boyfriend, despite the horrors they've been through they're bonded and they know they'll always be there for each other, the black-haired boy is totally reassured and confident in Jeonghan's arms.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 210 19
A bunch of one shots from different Seventeen ships I have a lot of ideas, but not all of them I would wanna turn into a full story, so I'll be writi...
9.6K 505 14
"I never felt this way with anyone, i hope you remember this." "..me too, you know." ✧•° : *✧•° * :•° 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 other ships: - chan...
132K 6.3K 22
"Some ships are really meant to sail." --- Jihan fan fiction by eternal_jihan --- Highest rankings ♡: #1 in Seventeen #1 in Jihan
10.4K 159 21
Story's and one shots. Smut and fluff