84th floor.

Oleh loveforloveandfood

Welcome to the residence of 84th floor. Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 29

5 1 0
Oleh loveforloveandfood

Zara

"Im third wheeling this.. this whatever this is?" I say as I sat on Zade's couch next to Hannah and Zade who had sat down with a bowl of popcorn.

"Eh? Whatever this is?" Zade asks and I look at him. "As in a relationship? My girlfriend?"

"Just wanted to hear you say it?" I say taking the bowl as Hannah laughs at me. So weird seeing her as Zade's girlfriend? But I loved them together. They had their weird jokes and laughed constantly making me laugh at their stupidity. She had Zade reading a book making me laugh even more.

It was gross watching them kiss I have to admit.

"Anyway whats happening? This is so boring." I say. "Kain is partying in Miami on our one night off from work this is what were doing?"

"Well we were going to do each other? I dont know why you are here." Zade says throwing popcorns at me. "Ew!" I say and Hannah smacks his chest.

"So youre pissed at your boyfriend and wanna use us to get back at him?" Zade says and I nod. "Yes? Lets go to that old bar we used to hang out where casual clothing is allowed in Brooklyn? Where you used to kick me out."

"Casual clothing?" Hannah asks me as she points at the heels I was wearing. "Okay maybe I planned this?"

"Yes. Well lets go then." Hannah says looking at Zade who sighs.  "I like this outfit." She says as she looked at the little cropped denim jacket she wore on top of her black little dress. It was very small and Zade's eyes were on her.

"I should come." He says making me laugh. We end up going to the place and it was a lowkey bar without craziness and chanel dresses.

The gang wasnt doing great. Kain with Younes, Julian and Rosie not talking, Roman was with Samantha and Kai had gone to LA to party. I tried being there for Rosie but she has shut me out. I tried calling and visiting... no answer.

Kain has been blowing up my phone. He should be back by now but havent heard from him funny enough all day. I was getting worried hoping he was okay... I know Younes was always involved in some stupidity.

If I post a few pictures in my little dress he will lose it. I know it was childish messing with him but how can a whole devouted boyfriend end up in Miami to party? 

"I miss coming to this place." I say as I sat down with Hannah. It was a lowkey place and quite dark. We sat in a corner and the music was blasting through the whole place. People here were just wearing hoodies and jeans and nobody gave a fuck about who was here and how important they are. Zade appears with our drinks. He wasnt drinking anymore which was good to see. I didnt like drinking around him but our cocktails he didnt like? He always said why do I need ten sugary drinks to get drunk?

Zade gets up and greets some of his friends. Funny to see the same people hanging around here. "Mr Popular." Hannah says as Zade was having all these conversations.

I see Kain even watched my story of my selfie and do not see the usual response I get where he slides in my DM. What was up with him?

"Youre distracted by something." Hannah says

"Im just pissed offwith  Kain? What else is new." I sigh drinking my cocktail. Zade sits down and put his arm around Hannah who looks at him. New relationships were so cute to see. She looked at him like he saved the world from world hunger. He kisses her and asks her if the drink is okay.

"Yeah mines good too thanks." I say and he chuckles rolling his eyes.

I look around the place and my eye catches a girl walking into the bar with another girl. I didnt recognize her without the red hair at first. I freeze and look at Zade and Hannah who were joking about something and Hannah was giggling.

"Be right back." I say getting up. As if they even cared, they just ignored me and carried on giggling. I walk over to the bar where Veronica was standing ordering.

"Zara.." She says looking at me. Her hair was dark brown, cut in to shoulder length. I wasnt sure what her natural hair colour even was. My whole life Ive seen her dye her hair crazy colours. "What are you doing out? Or even here." I say annoyed. Her face alone was pissing me off.

"Ive been released last week." She says and her eyes scan the room landing on Zade. He had his lips glued on Hannah's and she was now sitting on his lap. They came back for air where Hannah laughs at something he said. I watch Veronica's face as if her heart actually stopped and broke into a million bits. She blinks tears away quickly, so fast I wasnt sure if I saw wrong, as she now looks at me. "He looks happy." She says. "I didnt know you guys would be here." She sighs.

"Now you know." I say. She looks at me and cocks her head to the side. "Whats with all this aggression little Zee?" She asks. "Maybe because you nearly got me killed and almost killed my brother? Hmm common denominator is you." I say.

"Look Zee, I am staying far away from you and your brother. Dont worry about that. Maybe you Hamilton's are the common denominator in my problems?"

"Then leave before Zade sees you." I say and she chuckles. "What you worried about? That I am going to get back with him? You and me both know he'll drop that girl so fast for me."  She smiles.

"Is that what you want? Zade on drugs and shit suffering? Hes happy leave him alone. If you ever cared about him you would do that." I tell her. "Youre just a toxic person.."

"Funny thats now how you used to see me when I used to come save you out of stupid fights and problems before your rich little boyfriend came about."

"Exactly I saw you as a big sister just to find out youre just out for yourself and dragging us down with you." I tell her. "So get out of our lives." I tell her before walking back to Zade and Hannah hoping she leaves.

"Okay do you think that the chef at ZNZ has a crush on me or Zade? Because he does sometimes tease Zade a lot?" Hannah asks. Zade looks at me and I forgot to hide my stressed face. He scans the room and I watch his gaze freeze behind me somewhere. "Is that Vee?" He asks confused.

"Shes leaving." I say and Zade looks at me. "You went to talk to her?"

"Yeah. Shes leaving." I say and he just looks at her and then snaps back into pretending he doesnt care.

"You knew she was out?" I ask him. "Yeah they call you before they release the person that nearly kills you." He says and I nod. "Dont let the new hair style fool you into thinking shes a new person." I say and he looks at me.

"This is awkward." Hannah says as she tries to get off Zade's lap but he stops her. "Kinda feels like the love of your life showed up and I am in the way."  Hannah says trying to make a joke out of it. "Its not funny Hannah." Zade sighs. "Dont say stuff like that."

"Okay okay." She says as she kisses his lips. "Just going to the bathroom." She says getting up. I was worried leaving Zade here alone since Veronica hasnt left. Hannah gets off Zade and walks to the bathroom.

"So glad you made me come out tonight." Zade says rolling his eyes. "You could have told me the lunatic was roaming the streets?"

"I get she has stabbed me but calm down Zara. We were both a fucking mess on drugs." He says as he drinks his water. He was on edge I could tell. He has locked eyes with Veronica again who this time he nods at. She took that as a cue to walk over. She had on tight skinny jeans and a cropped leather jacket on.

"Hey." She says. "Hey Vee." He says as he clears his throat. This was fucking awkward. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"No." I say frowning. "Whatever you have to say... just say it and go."

"Zee, I am not on smoke calm down." She says. "Im just trying to clear the air."

"Air cleared. Thanks." I say and Zade looks at me. "Youre back to your normal hair colour." Zade says to her. "I havent seen you in years like this."

"Yeah had to let go of the crazy colours. I do miss my red hair. Or blonde which was your favourite." She smiles as he just chuckles.

"So new hair colour means youre a better person?"

"Jesus Zee, if you can forgive him surely you can take it easier on me?" She says.

"No youre a little devil from hell and I dont even understand why were speaking." I tell her and she frowns. "Okay." Zade says. "I need to smoke." He gets up and I look at him shaking my head but he was back in Veronica land as far as I could tell. He follows her out the bar and I watch Hannah return. She looks at me for an answer where Zade is.

"He went to go smoke and Veronica might have been headed the same direction." I say. Hannah looked a little sad as she drank her cocktail.

"I feel like there is a story midway I interrupted." She tells me. "What if he is still madly inlove with her? They been together what? Years and years."

"Zade knows better." I tell her. "Because if he ever hurt you I would hurt him. We done it before?"

"We sure did." She says. "Maybe I need to get out of this before I get too attached because what if he chooses her? Now that she is back."  She says and I look outside and wonder the same.

"Youre thinking too much." I tell her and she nods. We order a few shots and do them. "Oh oh..." She says as she looks at the door. I watch Kain walk into the place looking around. His eyes catch mine. It felt good that Ihad the power to reel him back? Thought the chase was over and he didnt care? He walks over and looks at me.

"I have a feeling youre doing this on purpose?" He says. "What?" I ask. I missed him. He stood infront of me with his jeans and white tshirt. "What happened to your face?" I ask and he looks confused then remembered? He had a bruise on his face.

"You had fun in Miami then?" Hannah asks

"Hi Hannah. How are you?" Kain asks as he sits down. "Ill scream if you touch me." I tell Kain. As if I was letting this go so easily. "I dont want you been touching or who in Miami."

"Jesus are we still on this?" He sighs. "Ive been blowing your phone?"

"Why? You chose to go party in Miami?"

"It was a birthday gift."

"But youre in a committed relationship?" Hannah says.

"Zade's making out with a brunette outside." He says to her

"What?" We both says

"Im joking." He says rolling his eyes. "He was talking to some girl."

"Veronica." I say

"Thats her?  Thought she had crazy red hair."

"It was like Rihanna red.  Not sideshow bob red?" Hannah says.

"Weird." Kain says to Hannah who laughs. "So you didnt miss me?" He asks me.

"No." I tell him. "So I could go back?" He asks making me roll my eyes.

"Go for it. Youll be single." I say and he laughs. I give in as he puts his arm around me pressing a kiss on my lips. I did miss his annoying self.

Zade walks back into the place and sits down. "So your boyfriend is back, can we go home now?" Zade asks as he looks at me.

"Is that whats happening here?" Kain asks me smirking. "Replacing me?"

"Oh please." I say pushing his face away. "How was your birthday trip?" Zade asks. "Sorry about your birthday by the way." Kain just nods at Zade. "You owe Rosie an apology."

"For?"

"Talking about her like you did." Kain says and I look at Zade who just nods. "Your friend shouldnt be talking crazy in the first place."

"Your talking about the girl hes been with his whole life and my best friend, just because you fucked her doesnt mean you can talk crazy about her." Kain says and I could see the little bond they had created ending.

"Youre talking like youre fucking her." Zade says and Kain frowns. "Im talking like shes my friend and youre disrespecting her whilst you was trying to get to Julian. You wouldnt appreciate anyone talking about Zara that way."

"Ill kick their teeth in if they did." Zade says shrugging as he leaned back. One conversation with Veronica and Insee he was being his asshole self. Hannah just looks at Zade but his eyes were fixated on Kain.

"Anyways... home time." I say doing another shot. Hannah takes another shot too a little confused about Zade's attitude.

"Okay be an asshole. Its fine." Kain says getting up. "I wasnt sure what I was expecting anyway."

"Kain dont start with me right now." Zade says rolling his eyes. "Im not your punk friends."

"Whats your problem right now?" Hannah says to Zade. Zade focused on Hannah and I saw he was now upset with her. One thing about Zade and I, regardless of who is wrong he hates when people do not have his back. Its like he couldnt believe Hannah was taking Kain's side. I was so Switzerland it was unreal. 

"Lets go to bed." I say getting up. I hug them both quickly as Zade rolled his eyes before grabbing the shot and throwing it back. Before I could say anything Hannah and I just locked eyes. Zade drinking again was not a good sign. The sight of Veronica alone got him all twisted up. Kain took my hand walking off and I didnt want to leave Hannah here with Zade.. especially if he was drinking?

"Shes a big girl she will be fine?" Kain said as I sat in his car.

"Yeah..." I say in my thoughts. I know Zade well and I have seen him on the spiral. The way he was spiralling after one conversation with that witch. Growing up, I remember Zade and Veronica in a relationship very well. They have been a fucking toxic mess since I was a pre-teen.

"So what happened to your face?" I ask him as he drives us home.

"Some drunk jerk punched me at this party." He says clearing his throat. He just focused on the road as his hand rested on my thigh. "You gonna let me see my name on you?" He asks as his hand creeps up pushing my dress up.

"Nope." I say even though his hand on my skin was sending heatwaves through me.

"We'll see." He smirks. I had to stand my ground with Kain because he treated me like he could do whatever.

Kain held my hand as he opened the front door and I walked in. Honestly my mind was on Zade and Hannah and I was just wondering if he was okay..

"I got you something..." Kain says as he takes me to the kitchen. I see the big bouquet of red roses and look at Kain. Next to the roses was a tiffany bag. I look at Kain and sigh pulling him in kissing his lips. "Thank you." I say and he just looks at me. "I missed you." He says

"So why leave me?" I ask him. "To party in Miami around drugs and drunk bitches?"

I say letting him go. "Thanks for the gift." I say. I had this sick feeling in me wondering if he had gotten drunk and slept with some girl.

"Stop. Im sorry? You want me to apologize for going to Miami with Younes? Fine I am sorry." He says looking at me. He didnt even look sincere.

"You think I want to be upset when you leave? Because all I am thinking about is you fucking other girls."

"Are we ever moving on from that?"

"No its been a real fucking issue in our relationship Kain since the first fucking day." I tell him annoyed. "I wouldnt feel this way if my boyfriend was faithful."

"Yeah whatever.. I can never fucking win with you Zara." He says. "Whatever I do.. never good enough."

"Promise me... you didn't fuck up." I say and he looks at me.

"I promise." He says and I nod opening the gift. "I love this..." I say looking at the necklace. "Thats my birthstone apparently." He says and I look at the soft pink crystal. He puts on me and I look at him. "How does it look?"

"Like it belongs on you."

"I love you." I tell him. He pulls me in and kisses my lips. He lets go, bends down and throws me down over his shoulder. "Lets stop wasting time shall we?"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

27.3K 568 16
what happens when yazmyn gets invited to be on AMP's new video "the button"? what happens when yazmyn gets a little to close to chrisnxtdoor? what ha...
859 44 12
A story around two brothers and their love interest. Who loves each other more than anything in the world. Zayan Yusuf is the biggest business tycoo...
2.5K 255 40
Most medicine has side effects, and some are more severe than others. But most of our everyday actions have much more unpredictable consequences. Som...
3.4K 813 29
All she ever wanted was to become an independent woman, live a comfortable life and be useful to the society. Everything was going just perfectly fi...