Passion In The Game

By AlexxRazzay

Anthony and Rayna have been happy for a while. However, things start to stir up when things go a little haywi... More

In Due Time
Wet
Just A Gift
Author's Note *IMPORTANT*
Prized Possession
Temptation's A Bitch
Right Here
Next Question
Haunted
Author's Note
Intruder
Hardship
Too Beautiful
Mine
Author's Note
History Pt. 1
History Pt. 2
History Pt. 3
History Pt. 4
History Pt. 5
History Pt. 6
Hurt Feelings
Be At Peace
All That Remains
Making Plans
What The Queen Wants
Getting Involved
Finally
The Matrimony
The Last Hurrah
This Is It
Everything I Have To Offer
Happy Home
Language
They're Adults
Not In The Plan
Come Home
Baby Talk
Trial and Error
Drifting Apart
Something New
Space
Amends
Enchanted In Seattle
Secrecy
Depression
Get Rid Of Her
The Ultimatum
It's Been A While
Decisions, Decisions
Leave Quietly
The Alternate Story

Taking Off The Training Wheels

123 5 2
By AlexxRazzay

Anthony awoke to Rayna latched onto his body. He laughed to himself remembering last night. It was eight o' clock and he knew it would still be a while before Rayna would be up. He slipped out of bed and put a pillow in his place for Rayna to hold.

After taking a quick shower, Anthony went downstairs into the kitchen. It had been a while since he made breakfast. It had been a while since he cooked, period. They were so accustomed to Rayna making all of the household meals. Anthony hadn't even touched a pan since Rayna moved into his house however he remembered the cooking lessons from school and the ones the women in his family gave him. Today, he would put them to work for his new wife.

Rayna stirred, waking up. She winced at the bright sun light that came through the windows. She smiled to herself thinking about the night before. She touched her shoulders remembering Anthony's touch. She bit her lip thinking about the many nights they were going to have. Rayna eased out of the bed but found herself having a hard time standing up. Anthony had done a real number on her because she had a pain in her back and her legs were like a new born deer. She struggled to the bathroom and took a soothing bath. She got out refreshed, still a little wobbly. She put on a maxi dress and fixed her hair. She followed the smell of food into the kitchen.

Anthony looked to his beautiful wife and smiled. She had this new glow about her. Her smile was a little bit brighter. Her voice was more distinctive. She wasn't what she used to be. Rayna was his wife.

He admired the sight of her as she walked in. Rayna had a nice little limb in her step was a clear sign that Anthony had put it down last night. He could only imagine what else he was going to do with her in their years to come.

Rayna hugged him and buried her face in her husband's chest. He pulled her head back and gave her a passionate kiss. Rayna pulled away and smiled.

"Good morning, husband." she said.

"Good morning, wife." he said making her plate.

"Oh, you cooked. It took me to marry you for you to do that." Rayna teased then taking her plate to the table.

"You could've asked." Anthony joked.

"Well, I'll ask more often." she said taking a bite of the scrambled eggs.

"Hope you like it." Anthony said leaning over and kissing her cheek.

The newlywed couple enjoyed their breakfast making small talk here and there, generally loving the others presence. They went back into their bedroom and took notice of the contents that was on the dresser that Anthony knocked off the night before.

"You going to pay for that?" Rayna teased pointing at the broken items on the floor.

"You should. You're the one that made me do it." Anthony said.

"I did?" she said sitting on the bed.

"Yes, you. You know how?" Anthony said leaning in on her.

"How?" she said whispered seductively.

"You drive me crazy." he said in a deep voice before smashing their lips together.

Rayna pulled away. "Oh, you bad boy!"

"I hope you're ready because I'm taking the training wheels off." Anthony said.

"Oh, really?" Rayna said moving back on the bed.

"Uh huh. Now, I'm really gonna give it to you." he said crawling on top of her. Anthony kissed Rayna with all he had. Rayna sank right into it, moaning in Anthony's mouth. He pushed the dress up and slipped his hand into her panties, rubbing his fingers against her entrance. Right when his fingers made contact, Rayna felt her juices flowing. She had never gotten aroused so fast like that. This was only their second time and already Anthony knew how to set her off.

Anthony broke the kiss to take off his shirt and used his teeth to pull down the skimpy panties Rayna was sporting. He took them out of his mouth, tossed them to the side and dove into Rayna's pretty pink flower. Rayna moaned and grabbed onto his hair. Anthony twisted his tongue, sliding it in and out of her. Feeling Anthony's wet tongue lick her clit and walls was a sensation she'd never find anywhere else. No one else could do what Anthony was doing to her now.

Anthony couldn't get enough of Rayna's flavor. He could stay down there all day and be in complete heaven. If only he could bottle her up and have her as a flavor of Gatorade, that would be the best thing for him. He used his thumb to rub her bud as his tongue worked the inside. He'd flick his tongue, twist and kiss making Rayna squirm. He knew he was doing serious damage from Rayna pulling his hair and the loud moans and whines and this time she wasn't running. When she released, Anthony pulled out and watched her sweet juice flow out of her and wet the sheets. He dove back in. Anthony liked cleaning his plate after every meal and Rayna was no exception. He licked her clean only for her to come again. He wasn't going to waste a drop of Rayna's fountain.

He came up and looked Rayna right in her eye. Rayna saw the hungry beast in her man's eyes and her center was crying for him to be inside her. Anthony french kissed her while removing the rest of his clothes then broke the kiss to remove Rayna's maxi dress, leaving on her bra. He didn't see a need in wasting time, being already fully erect and slid right into Rayna. She moaned and whimpered under him as he began the slow strokes.

He picked up the pace then decided to change the game. He took Rayna's legs and pinned them over her head. Rayna was a little surprised but, Anthony wasn't kidding when he said he was taking the training wheels off. He restarted his assault on her, sliding in and out of her. He looked down at him sliding out of her. Anthony loved looking at how shiny and wet his member was after he'd slide out of Rayna. He thrusted faster making the smacking sound louder and Rayna's liquid flow down on the sheets. Anthony didn't like that his favorite drink was being wasted so he took himself out of her to lick and slurp up her juices. After, he dove his member back in and began the fast strokes all over again.

Rayna was enjoying every bit of Anthony. She knew she was going to feel the soreness later but, all that matter at this point was Anthony inside her.

"Aww yes!" she'd scream. Anthony went harder and faster as he felt himself on the verge of climax. Rayna tightened around him as she rubbed her clit. "Aw! Fuck!" Rayna was right on the edge and yelled out as she released on Anthony's member. Anthony let go of himself inside her. He pulled out of her and looked at his good work. Anthony let go of her legs allowing Rayna to roll over on her side.

Rayna took her time coming down from her high then crawling over to Anthony who had just come back from getting a bottle of water. She kneeled down in front of him and took his still hard member into her mouth. Anthony's sex drive was a bit of shock to Rayna, getting erect right after each round. She didn't think he'd be this energetic.

Anthony grabbed onto Rayna's messy ponytail as she swallowed him whole all the while taking sips of water. He spilled a little on himself, being distracted by Rayna's head game. Rayna reared up and licked the cool droplets of the liquid off of his chest and let her tongue dance all the way back down to his rod, laughing to herself that she had Anthony struck. She stroked him while taking in his balls. Anthony threw his head back and dropped the bottle, grabbing onto her head. He didn't know what it was but when Rayna did that it was the best thing in the world.

Rayna went back to playing with his tip then swallowing him again. She bobbed up and down, making the entirety of his penis wet and slobby. Anthony was the luckiest man in the world right now. His wife had the best mouth he could even think of.

Rayna eased off of him to admire what she had done so far. Before, this honeymoon was over Rayna's goal was to get a taste of Anthony and today had to be that day. Rayna stuffed him back into her mouth and bobbed again while stroking Anthony. He looked down at her as she continued to work his member.

Rayna had that same hungry look Anthony had earlier. Soon, Anthony couldn't hold it anymore. He pulled out of Rayna's mouth and stroked himself. He let himself out on Rayna's tongue. She loved the taste of Anthony. She savored the taste before swallowing it.

Anthony didn't waste anytime and lifted Rayna up. She wrapped her legs around him then kissed him. Anthony brought her down on his member. Rayna quivered around him. She still had to get used to how big he was. Anthony held her from the bottom and moved her up and down on him. Rayna moaned and bit her lip as Anthony had control of her body. Once Anthony was comfortable with the motion, he moved her faster. He looked down to see Rayna's juices flowing down his member. It turned him on even more, made him boil inside. He made her slam down on him faster and harder, watching her breasts jiggle and bounce in her bra. Anthony couldn't stand them being so tightly bound so, he used one hand to rip it off, breaking the hooks and straps. Rayna gasped at the bra snapping on her. She felt a sharp sting but, dismissed it. Anthony brought her in closer, kissing and sucking on her neck.

Rayna was driving Anthony mad from her moaning and calling his name in his ear. Her tightness and how wet she was was drawing him closer and closer to him coming. He was trying to hold out longer but, Rayna was putting up a good fight. She was trying to hold out as much as possible but, she knew she was about to reach her limit by her constant quivering and her close calls.

Anthony felt himself twitch and he knew his end was near. He brought Rayna down harder and faster.

"Oh! Oh shit! Anthony! Aw Ahh!" Rayna screamed.

"Aww, Rayna!" Anthony groaned. They released at the same time. Anthony slowly put Rayna down on bed, kissing her passionately. They both took a minute before going for round four. Anthony remained on his back as Rayna mounted him. Anthony had to give up being the alpha male but, it was more of benefit than a loss.

Rayna position Anthony's member right where she wanted it and slid down on it. It didn't matter if her and Anthony had sex everyday of their lives, she still would moan about Anthony being inside her. She started with the slow grinding movement. Anthony groaned and relaxed in on the bed. He grabbed onto her hips, admiring at how sexy she looked on top of him.

"Come on, baby" he said in a deep voice. He smacked her butt and kneaded her cheeks. Rayna giggled, leaned down and kissed him.

Rayna broke the kiss and picked up the tempo. She grinded faster, occasionally bouncing on him. Anthony's grunts and groans would grow louder and louder the more she did. He reached up and squeezed Rayna's plump breasts. He didn't pay them much attention but, he loved them. He loved everything about Rayna from head to toe and he had the rest of his life to show it.

Rayna felt herself about give so she grinded harder into Anthony. Anthony released inside of Rayna making her climax too. Rayna collapsed on top of Anthony rolled over. He leaned over and kissed her neck.

"Damn, I'm tired." Rayna said.

"I should teach you how to watch your language." Anthony said in between kisses.

"Whatever, Anthony." Rayna said.

Anthony and Rayna enjoyed the rest of the day lounging around the house half, enjoying the others company. The love, affection and passion was in the air. What started in February 2012 had amounted to this. The beauty in their relationship was beginning to blossom and there was so much more to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711K 17.9K 44
Madison Rosales is not your typical 22- year-old. While everyone her age is out graduating college? She's only getting started. While everyone is out...
Schreved By meme

Fanfiction

61.8K 763 32
America and Maxon are finally married. They couldn't each be more happy. This story follows their lives after The One ends. I didn't write The Selec...
7.5K 613 36
What happens when two complete strangers are forced in to a marriage where they have no say so in? All hell breaks loose .
3.3K 274 62
Everything has fallen apart. What was supposed to be forever has been cut short by the ultimatium Anthony was given. Rayna can't believe what has com...