Craze

De IAmIndeedNormal

Miraculous Ladybug Fem reader x fem characters Love Interests- Marinette (Ladybug) Alix (Bunnyx) Juleka (Pur... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Season 1 ~~~ Season 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22

Chapter 21

616 32 52
De IAmIndeedNormal

Syren

"Nadja Chamack, live above Paris. Escaped animals are invading the city! But Paris heroes are on the case! Along with their new friend Rena Rouge!" she narrates as the camera pans to the band of heroes running across buildings.

I pant as i run in between the fellow heroes, sweat trickling down my face on this particularly hot day. 

My troubles not going unnoticed.

"I hope you aren't getting slow on us brownie!?" exclaims Ladybug, who runs just slightly ahead of me.

An excited grin replaces my concentrated frown.

"Never!" i call out eagerly, more than happy to be back out with the two of them.

Three in this case, i guess.

"Don't think you can replace me that easily!" i continue, eyeing the new fox themed hero running beside me.

Rena just smirks back at me, already fully aware of what my playful banter looks like.

"Replace you? Darling, I couldn't if I tried," Rena Rouge replies, her tone lighthearted as she matches your grin.

I smile brightly at her words.

"I definitely don't mind the new girl." i reply in admiration.

As Ladybug comes to a stop at the edge of the roof. I find myself carried away by my excitement, unable to stop my momentum. 

Just before I slide over the edge, Ladybug swiftly catches my arm, effortlessly spinning me back onto the roof and steadying me with her arm around my hips.

Stunned by the sudden rescue, I stand frozen in confusion until Ladybug breaks the tension with a smirk.

"Heh, replace you? Please, Brownie, you're irreplaceable," she says, her smirk widening as she winks at me. 

Her other hand coming up to softly trace my jawline.

Rena Rouge and Cat Noir step up beside me.

"But hey, a little healthy competition keeps things interesting, doesn't it?" she finishes before shoving me into Cat Noir.

He grunts as he struggles to regain his balance from the unexpected attack.

Rena giggles at the scene, definitely enjoying seeing this other side to the famous heroes.

Ladybug gracefully moves on to her next task, acting like she didn't just make my heart explode, leaping down to help evacuate nearby civilians.

I can't help but watch her intently, still reeling from the unexpected moment.

"Girl, close your mouth," Rena teases, playfully nudging me and drawing my attention away from Ladybug as she closes my mouth for me.

-----------------------------------------

"Come on, guys, you wouldn't eat one of your cousins, would ya?" nervously jokes Cat Noir.

His feet barely keeping him ahead of the hungry pair of black panthers.

Rena Rouge leaps from rooftop to rooftop, following the distressed kitty before playing her flute.

"Mirage!" she calls out, summoning a ball of energy that materializes into a sizable slab of raw meat right in front of Cat Noir.

Cat Noir chuckles.

"How about some tasty chops, instead?"  he says before springing into action, ejecting his staff and vaulting his way to the nearest rooftop.

The panthers stare at the slab of meat in awe, one of them reaching out a paw to investigate, only for the food to vanish before their eyes. 

Their confusion quickly gives way to excitement as a whole line of meat appears, leading them straight into a waiting van where Ladybug and I sit patiently.

We lock the back doors as the panthers jump in.

I share a proud highfive with Ladybug while nearby civilians cheer for us. 

The other two soon group up with us.

Expecting to share the victory, i walk up to Cat Noir for our classic fist bump. Cat Noir meeting me halfway with a smile only for it to fall when he realizes our other pair running away.

"Hey, where're you going?" questions Cat Noir as we turn to look at them.

Ladybug glances towards Rena and then back to us, a hint of guilt clouding her expression.

"Rena's about to transform back." she says.

Cat Noir's hands find their way to his hips, his cat-like ears twitching in annoyance.

"So you're allowed to know her true identity, but we're not?" he accuses, his gaze sharp and challenging.

"Because I have to get her Miraculous back." explains Ladybug, a small eye roll following her words.

Cat Noir's pout softens the seriousness of his words as he grumbles, "So what's our role, then? The ones who's always left in the dark? What else are you hiding from us?"

I simply look between them, feeling uncomfortable under the rising tension.

Just then, Rena Rouge's miraculous flashes.

"We really gotta go." she whispers nervously.

Ladybug's gaze flickers between us, a sigh of defeat escapes her lips.

"Okay, I'll talk to him about it." she declares.

"Him? Who's him?" i ask, tilting my head in confusion.

Ladybug chokes at my question before replying, "Uh...when the time is right, I promise."

With that, she follows Rena Rouge into an alley to retrieve her miraculous.

Beside me, Cat Noir stomps his foot in frustration.

"I hate secrets," he grumbles, his tone betraying his angry facade.

As we make eye contact, I can't help but wonder if there's more to his frustration than meets the eye. 

He looks away from me.

I'll try another day then.

"It was fun kitty cat. See you next time." i smile sincerely, gently waving to him before grappling away.

He waves goodbye as i turn my back.

Opting for a scenic route home, I detransform behind an alley and take a moment to feed my kwami before starting my walk. With each step, I breathe deeply, remembering how tired i was hero-ing today. 

I was definitely not happy with that.

Transitioning into a jog, I make my way towards my apartment, my feet splashing through a puddle along the way.

"Not sure if it rained today," i note before quickly dismissing the thought and moving on.

-------------------------------

Just moments after arriving home, the sound of my cat yowling in the kitchen jolts me into action. With Malika right behind me, I rush into the living room to find a soaked and furious Boo standing atop the counter, his back arched as he hisses at the rising water.

My face instantly contorts into a mix of shock and fear at the rising water.

"Malika! Go crazy!" i shout, simultaneously moving towards Boo.

"This is too much excitement for one day," Malika complains before being engulfed by the miraculous, allowing me to transform.

Clutching Boo tightly to my chest, I dart out of my apartment window in a rush. Snagging my school backpack and dumping out the contents along the way. Only to suck in a breath when the items flow out into the balcony.

"Ladybug will fix it.. she'll fix it.." i mutter to myself repeatedly, petting Boo for comfort.

Perched atop the roof of my apartment building, i watch the city flood to a deadly level. 

I sigh deeply before standing up.

"Time to go find the crazy bitch who did this.." i say, my words mean but my tone friendly as i glance down towards my cat in my arms.

She meows in response, meeting my gaze.

Carefully securing her in my backpack and checking on her one last time, i set off in search of help. Mindful of my wide jumps and running.

It didn't take long to find signs of life.

Spotting a group of people huddled on top of what looks like a movie theater, i gasp in realization. 

"Wait- is that my class??" i mutter in disbelief.

Out of all the civilians i could find in Paris, half of them were my classmates. 

Shaking off the confusion of the situation, I spot Marinette attempting to row away in a dumpster with a shovel, while Alya and Alix call out to her.

Suppressing a quiet snicker, I approach swiftly, leaping onto the trashcan itself and startling Marinette.

"Hyenadon!" she shouts in realization, nearly toppling over into the water.

"Ahoy sailor! Where ye be off to?" i question in amusement.

Enjoying that mild look of annoyance on her face.

"I- i was just going to get help." she stammers, a twinge of guilt flashing across her features.

"Well that's mighty brave of you," i start, dropping the pirate accent as i continue, "But princesses should stay in the castle." i tease, before scooping her up in a bridal carry.

Balancing on the floating can, i use one hand to grapple onto the building filled with people and pull ourselves forward. My excitement to show off overshadowing the slight frustration on Marinette's face.

The people cheer for me as i step onto the ledge, but i ignore them as i carefully set Marinette down. 

Alya and the rest of my classmates come up to greet me.

"Oh we missed you Hyenadon!" Alix exclaims enthusiastically.

Sounds of agreement echo in the crowd.

I blush at the sudden attention.

"T-thank you.." i respond gratefully, flashing a smile in her direction.

Naturally she swoons.

A soft mewl from my backpack interrupts the moment, and I turn it around to reveal my curious kitty.

"What's with the cat?" Alya asks rather bluntly, drawing everyone's attention.

"Oh uh- on my way here i heard her cries and found this baby all by herself. I couldn't just leave her behind, so now she's taking a ride with me." i explain, shaking my head as i pretend to reminisce over such a tragedy.

The crowd coos at the sight.

I mean what's better than a cute hero? A cute cat to accompany her.

Marinette and Alya step closer to me, their attention drawn to Boo's collar as I continue to bask in the somewhat embarrassing praise.

"I- i hope to find her owner after this is all over." i finish bashfully, tilting my head as I watch the two girls inspect the collar.

Reading the tag before turning it over and reading the address, both girls look to each other in realization before looking up at me.

"This is Y/N's cat!" points out Alya, her eyebrows furrowing with worry.

Gasps of concern ripple through my group of classmates.

"You didn't see a girl with the cat?" Marinette asks urgently, her tone desperate.

I gulp instinctively.

"Damn it. I really need to stop talking about my cat at school-"

"No- but i'm sure she's okay. Probably just wasn't home when all of this happened don't worry guys." i say, trying to sound confident despite the uncertainty.

I'm getting really good at coming up with lies on the spot.

Marinette nods at my words but it doesn't ease her worries, she looks away in thought and before i could console her Max, my nerdy classmate, speaks up.

"Hyenadon! You have to help us! Our friend was dragged underwater by some- pink mermaid!" informs Max, his tiny robot friend jittering slightly as if it had chills.

My eyes widen at the news.

"Where was this information a minute ago?!" i question incredulously, already preparing to dive into action.

Pun not intended.

However, I pause when I remember Boo in my arms. She looks up at me. Then, meeting her gaze, I nod before turning to Alya and handing her the cat.

"Babysit for me, will ya'?" i ask politely, trying to mask the insane worry over abandoning my cat.

Alya's gaze shifts down to the cat, her expression thoughtful, before her eyes return to meet mine.

"You can trust us." she reassures me with a nod. 

I return the nod with a thankful smile before quickly turning around and diving into the water, disappearing into the depths as i go looking for the pink culprit.

A certain blue-haired girl slips away with the distraction.

-----------------------------

Screaming can be heard in the distance.

Ladybug comes flying out of the water, luckily the nearby black cat hero jumps up and grabs her. Smirking down at her in amusement as he safely lets her down.

"You didn't tell me you were going swimming today." he teases.

Ladybug shakes off her disorientation and responds with a smile.

"I wasn't planning on it; ladybugs aren't exactly cut out for deep-sea diving, you know." she says matter-of-factly.

"Cats aren't exactly crazy about water either, you know?" he chuckles, copying her joke.

Before he could finish his sentence, bubbles appear nearby.

The heroes jump into a battle stance at the sight, ready for the worst. Only to flinch back when a beastly claw latches onto the ledge, followed by two familiar spotted ears. 

Dragging my tired body onto the roof, I take a deep breath, relieved to be back in familiar territory. Finally on solid ground, i get rid of any lingering seaweed covering me.

Ladybug rushes over to me, her excitement overriding any concern for my sorry state.

"Glad you can join us sea dog." Cat Noir quips as he approaches, his trademark smirk in place.

I huff in response before standing up.

"I knew you missed me. You were just too pussy to admit it." i retort with as much sass i could muster.

No pun intended.

He rolls his eyes with a lazy smile while Ladybug responds for him.

"I, for one, am not afraid to admit it." she teases, stepping forward to remove a piece of seaweed that I missed, causing me to blush in embarrassment—or so I tell myself.

"Anyways- i hope you guys had better luck than me throughout all of this." I say, attempting to steer the conversation back on track.

"Actually, bugaboo here was just about to call us something very useful." Cat Noir interjects, turning his attention to Ladybug.

"Right. Lucky Charm!" shouts Ladybug, a small, polka-dotted, mixing pot falls from the sky.

Cat Noir and i share a glance.

"Huh. Well, we can always use it to scoop up the water. It'll just take a long time." he remarks, his hands resting on his hips as he considers the situation.

I snicker at his words.

Ladybug's expression changes as she examines the pot, gears turning in her head. You could see when the light bulb pops.

"I'll be right back!" she suddenly exclaims, turning around to swing away.

But she's quickly stopped when Cat Noir grabs her wrist.

"Wait! Where're you going?" he asks, looking at her quizzically.

Ladybug's eyes switch from looking out the open water to Cat Noir.

"I- i can't-" she whispers hesitantly.

Cat Noir cuts her off.

"-Say anything. Yeah, I know. But we are a team, aren't we?" he asks, voice riddled with disappointment. 

"I'm tired of all these secrets." he adds with a heavy sigh, dropping her wrist to walk back towards me.

Ladybug's expression softens with guilt as she watches Cat Noir walk away.

"I'm sorry. It's not exactly easy for me either, trust me." she reveals, her gaze shifting between us before she yo-yos away.

I watch her go with mixed emotions.

My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of Cat Noir's frustrated whining as he plops down onto the roof edge.

I sigh deeply, lost in contemplation, before settling down next to Cat Noir. We sit in silence for a few moments until Cat Noir's frustrated voice breaks the quiet.

"This is so dumb!" he exclaims, his hand reaching for his ring.

I gasp in realization and quickly grab his hand, stopping him just in time from revealing his identity.

"Let go," he says sadly, avoiding my gaze.

"You can't do that," I protest, slight panic overtaking me.

"Why not? No one'll know if I quit. No one'll care!" he says grimly, hands dropping to his sides in defeat.

"I will!" i insist, rightfully frustrated.

"Oh please, you two would just find another holder and move on." he mutters dejectedly.

A sad smile replaces my frown.

"Sure, there will always be other Cat Noir's. But they won't be you." i say softly.

He finally looks up at me, his expression bittersweet.

"Ladybug, you, and i. We're a team, and sometimes we have to make choices we don't like, but in the end, it'll always be us three." I say with a smile, briefly glancing away as if remembering something before turning back to him.

"I know you probably don't want to hear this from me, but this.. unspoken competition is breaking our bond and i'm tired of it," i confess, finally addressing the tension between us.

"I want to be your friend Cat Noir, can i?" i finish hopefully.

Cat Noir looks away, emotions flickering through his eyes. Eventually, he turns to me with a tired smile.

"We always were, Hyenadon." he says, and I return his smile brightly.

A voice behind us breaks the moment.

"Hello heroes." calls an old voice.

Cat Noir yelps at the unexpected appearance, jumping up in shock like a spooked kitten. I flinch in place, trying to play off my own shock.

As we lay our eyes upon the tiny old man, Cat Noir gasps in realization.

"You! You're the man who—" he begins, but is swiftly interrupted when the old man holds up two vials containing blue liquid.

"I'll explain everything, I promise. But right now, you two must go and help Ladybug!" he commands, smiling with determination.

Cat Noir and I share a cautious look before accepting the vials from the old man's hands. I inspect the vial carefully, hesitating.

"My mom said i shouldn't take things from strangers-" I start to say, but the old man interrupts with a cheeky smile.

"Your kwami, Malika, was spot on in describing you," he says, his tone playful.

"Oh.." I respond, my cautious expression melting into a sheepish grin, "Good enough for me."

----------------------

As the fight is about to begin, Aquabug finds herself alone with Syren, but we arrive just in time to join the battle.

"Wait! Does this mean I never get to see Mecha Monkeys vs. Cyber Sharks 3?" Kim asks, his stupid question momentarily overshadowing the danger.

Syren pauses in confusion and stares at him dumbfounded.

I would be turned off too if that was who i was kissing.

Aquabug, in her snazzy new look, voices her opinion; Her voice sounding normal underwater thanks to her suits new power.

"Oh, yes you will; don't worry! In fact, you'll probably make it to the next showing!" she jokes as she prepares her yo-yo for battle.

Syren snarls in anger at her arrival, only to reel back when two new foes enter the battlefield.

"The four of us can go together." chirps Aqua Noir, revealing our position.

His suit now sports accents of green on his new fins, his cat tail transformed into a tadpole-like appendage.

"I'll even share my popcorn." i add in with a toothy grin.

My normally dull colored suit now adorned with accents of blue on my fins, my tail reshaped into a loose shark tail, and a matching shark fin adorning my back.

An almost inaudible 'wow' could be heard from a star-struck Aquabug. Her eyes shamelessly tracing my figure from a distance.

Syren growls in disgust and lunges straight towards me. Caught off guard by her speed, I feel the air knocked out of my lungs as she pushes me into a pillar with her sharp horns. Gasping for air and trying to ignore the sharp pain coursing through my body, I brace myself for another attack. 

Before Syren can whip her head back, a yo-yo wraps around her torso. Aquabug at the other end, reeling her back like a fish.

Aqua Noir swims forward jabbing at her sides with his claws to stop her from breaking free. But she ignores his efforts and with a sudden boost in strength darts forward, dragging Aquabug around in a whirlpool. Eventually, she loses her grip and is sent flying towards Kim, who sits in his bubble dome.

She stops herself right before the bubble, popping it now would be disastrous.

Having enough time to recover, i decide to let Aqua Noir take the lead in distracting the villain while i go check on Aquabug.

As Aquabug takes a breath of relief, Kim can't help but awe at her new suit.

"Your new outfits are so cool!" he compliments.

Aquabug is caught off guard by the unexpected compliment, but before she can respond, I swim in front of her, blocking Kim's view, and pretend to flaunt my new suit.

"Yeah, I know," I grin cheekily, swishing around like a little kid as i show off my new assets.

Quickly forgetting about Kim, I turn around to face Aquabug. My prideful smirk slowly turning into a shaky smile as her eyes burn into mine.

She takes her time staring me down, making sure i FEEL the heat. 

A sudden war cry behind us snaps her back into focus.

"Yes, you're real cute Hyenadon. Now float aside." she chuckles, a sly grin adorning her face as she lightly pushes me to the side.

Her suit has undergone the most changes out of the three of us. Her mostly smooth, red suit now mimics pink scales that contrast with her black polka-dots. Along with her pink fins, her pigtail wraps have grown longer into flowy pink straps.

She looks truly ethereal.

Lost in my thoughts, I find myself suddenly in a very good mood.

"You write down a secret and put it inside the bracelet's capsule. It's awesome! You wanna know my secret?" Kim explains eagerly.

"That's where the akuma must be!" notes Aquabug, ignoring his question as she looks towards me for my reaction.

Only to be met with a distant look as i zone out.

She waves water into my face with a grumble.

"Are you paying attention?" she asks, annoyed.

"No." i quickly admit.

"I- nevermind, just do whatever i tell you." she says with a sigh, before calling her lucky charm.

"Yes ma'am" i respond with a happy smile.

She ignores the way those simple words churns her stomach, forcing herself to examine the car keys that float down into her hand.

"Car keys? I guess we should hit the road, then." she mutters to herself before turning to an expectant Kim.

"Here. You can breathe through this." she says, handing him her opened yo-yo.

He grabs the rebreather and puts it on, shooting Aquabug a quick thumbs up, signaling her to take him up. With me right behind them, it's not long before Syren realizes we're escaping.

"Kim!" she exclaims, charging after us as we make our getaway.

"Hey! We're not done yet!" Aqua Noir calls out, quickly swimming after her.

Hiding Kim behind a chimney above water, Aquabug and I face down Syren in the open, flooded streets of Paris, surrounded by floating cars and debris.

"Ladybug! What have you done to my prince?!" accuses Syren.

"I think he took someone else to the ball." she responds with a taunting grin.

"I won't let you steal him from me! Kim is mine!" yells Syren, darting towards Aquabug.

I intercept her, holding her back with my own force as we collide.

"She doesn't want him!" i retort back, grunting as I exert as much strength as I can.

Aquabug maneuvers around us, giving me the signal as Aqua Noir joins up with her. I nod before twisting my body and throwing Syren behind me, her back slightly ricocheting off a floating car.

Syren shakes off her disorientation, only to be met with my taunting, wiggling ass. 

She grunts in displeasure but sticking my tongue out was the cherry on the top for her to chase after me.

I effortlessly navigate through the water, dodging debris while keeping her on the hook.

Then, as planned, I maneuver through an open car.

"Cat Noir! Now!" i shout as i pass through.

On my cue, he strikes the car hood with his staff, activating the airbag and trapping Syren inside.

Aquabug quickly closes the doors, using the car keys to lock her inside.

Muffled protests come from within as Aquabug ties her yo-yo onto the car trailer hitch, and with my help on the bottom. Pull the car up onto the surface.

The three of us leap out of the water and land on a roof, the waterlogged car right behind us. Aqua Noir steps up to the window where an angry Syren stares back.

"How cool! I always wanted a goldfish!" he mocks, copying how a fish breathes.

Aquabug snickers at the motion before unlocking the car with her keys and letting all the water flush out. Then, with ease, she reaches inside, yanking the bracelet off Syren's wrist and watching the akuma fly out.

"No more evil-doing for you, little akuma." she says, swinging her yo-yo around before capturing the akuma and purifying it.

As we watch the purified butterfly fly away, she throws her lucky charm up into the air, and we all watch as everything returns to normal.

Syren herself transforming back into a normal girl; Ondine was it?

The three of us cheer in victory, all turning towards each other. Cat Noir decides to speak up.

"Thank you for keeping your promise, M'Lady." he says, smiling softly with his closed fist out.

I mimic his movement, my smile saying all i need to say.

Ladybug looks between us, her smile growing wider.

"We are a team, aren't we?" she responds, bringing her fist out and bumping it together.

"Pound it!" we all say in unison, sealing our victory.

------------------------

Now back to my normal suit, i head back to where i left Boo. I choke back a gasp as i see Ladybug talking with Alya. 

Holding my cat in her arms.

Instinctively, i hide behind a chimney as i listen in on their conversation. 

"Thank you, Alya. I'll find the girl and let her know what happened." she assures, nodding politely before ziplining away with her yo-yo.

"Damn it! Not again." i whisper shout, darting towards my apartment as i try to beat her there.

Thankful for my shortcuts, i beat Ladybug by a minute or two. Giving me enough time to re-orientate myself. Flipping the acting switch, i pretend to search my room in a panic. 

I call out for Boo, not expecting a meow in response.

A squeak escapes my lips as Ladybug is suddenly standing right next to me.

Ladybug, having to physically hold herself back on commenting on that noise, shyly handed me my cat back.

"Oh my baby. Where were you?!" i ask, not having to act on this part.

Ladybug smiles at my pampering.

"When Paris flooded, Hyenadon found this cat and not being able to find the owner took her with her. But don't worry we made sure to keep this cutie out of trouble." explains Ladybug, her own baby voice coming out as she scratches my cat's chin.

Boo purring in delight at all the attention.

I chuckle at her babying, shifting Boo in my arms to be more comfortable i address Ladybug.

"Well thank you, it means a lot. I don't know what i'd do without her." i thank, smiling gratefully at Ladybug.

She blushes at the praise.

"Still... we should really stop meeting like this." i joke, hinting towards all the times we met was when i, civilian form, was in trouble.

Ladybug giggles at my words.

"Are you suggesting i should visit you more often?" she asks, her voice switching into a smoother pitch with a teasing smirk to match.

I gulp.

"I- don't know.. all i'm saying is- i wouldn't mind if you showed up more often.. yknow.." i reply back, my voice growing softer as i double down on my words.

I can't help it- Pretty woman just have this effect on me.

The skin under her eyes crease as she can't help but smile at my rambling, having to bite her lip to keep her excitement under control.

"I'll keep that in mind.. Y/N." she says, winking as she says my name.

My heart squeezes at the sight.

"I'll see you later then, i got to get this gal cleaned up." i say, my mood returning to casual.

Boo growls in response at what that means.

Bath time.

Ladybug nods in understanding and not wanting to intrude, quickly says her goodbye before ziplining away.

"What a woman.." i mutter dreamily, mind drunk on the idea of Ladybug just dropping by whenever.

Boo reaches up and smacks my cheek, the sudden attack making me drop her as she uses this chance to run away.

"Ugh! You can't escape it Boo, get back!" i shout, chasing after her into the living room.

-----------------------

After a painstaking 30 minutes, I finally collapse onto the couch, fresh cuts adorning my arms courtesy of Boo. Seconds away from drifting off into sleep, someone knocks on my door.

Checking the time and receiving no warning of any company from friends, I quickly grab a knife from the kitchen and make my way to the door, hiding the utensil behind my back. 

I peek through the peephole for any sign of who it could be. But seeing no one standing in the doorway, i step back in confusion, thinking it was just a prank. 

But two steps later, there's more knocking on the door. This time, I open it, knife drawn as I prepare to confront the person.

My eyes drop to the floor.

There was the old man from earlier standing at my doorstep, the one who gave us our new powers.

I stare at him in disbelief.

The old man returns my gaze with a kind smile, sparing a small glance at the knife in my hand.

"May i come in?" he asks, holding up a small box.

Reading In Between The Lines

Boo had a fun outing today.

Boo can recognize the people behind the mask.

Tikki couldn't get Marinette to shut up about you.

Mend the bond

Marinette having to remind herself to only use the miraculous for the greater good (she won't care)

I don't know if this matters but i was wondering, since ladybug and cat noir have "special" names for their powered up miraculous. (ei. Aquabug and Aqua Noir) Should i have one for Hyenadon. We can either keep in theme, EX. Aqua Don, or just do something silly and name it Megalodon like the giant extinct shark. I had to hold back from naming her this lol so please give me yall's opinion. Could also give name ideas for future powers like ice or space. Thank you!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

38.3K 919 23
Now, we recognize Marinette as an overly cheerful girl who has no problem making friends! A girl like Marinette could get so many admirers. Although...
17.1K 975 24
"I've always wanted to sing on stage with crowd's of people screaming my name..." "But that day will never come true..." You are an ex-trainee after...
747K 20.9K 51
"i have a crush on you. please don't be mad." "thanks. i appreciate it." /// y/n l/n is a normal student who just...
381K 15.1K 26
This is a Luka x male reader (a.k.a. he/him reader) You like him, you really do. But what can you do when he only has eyes for Marinette? You know f...