84th floor.

By loveforloveandfood

Welcome to the residence of 84th floor. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 27

7 1 0
By loveforloveandfood

Zade

Two weeks later.

"Why am I always stuck moving your stuff?" I ask Zara as she packs her stuff. Its been nice having her live with me for a while even though she was going through a terrible heart break and then another one. She didnt show it but I know this pregnancy had her twisted up.

"Because youre my older brother and its your duty."

"Why not just hire moving people?" I ask her. "Its literally just my clothes and stuff. I dont have that much stuff since I moved out of my apartment." She says.

I close the box up for her and pull the next one. "Jesus you have a lot of clothes."

"I probably bought a few items. The rest ive been gifted by the gang of trust fund brats I am friends with or dating." She says.

"I heard that." Kain says walking in picking up another few boxes. Zara laughs as she looks at him.

"Youre my fav brat though." She says. "I dont think I am a brat when I am here doing labour work?" He says holding the boxes. "You kind of will forever be?" Zara says

"Its in your blood and last name." I tell him and he flips me off whilst holding the boxes before he walks out the apartment.

"Last box." She says sighing. "Thanks for letting me crash here Zade."

"Anytime sis."

"Apart from when you and Hannah are in here having loud obnoxious sex." She says. "Then I am not coming."

"Nothing better than your sister knowing about your sex life."

"Shouldnt be dating my friend?" She says getting up I pick up the boxes as we walk out of the apartment.

That night Zara told me to go find Hannah I knew I shouldnt have listened to her craziness. Because now I had to admit to myself that I had a vulnerability which was a latina thick girl with a small waist and stupid humour that made me actually laugh? I felt fucking great for once when I am around her it was like a constant high? Who needs fucking drugs and shit when you got Hannah.

That night she didnt listen to me at first and I had to explain to her my concern. She had this tough girl exterior that I found myself cracking open. "You are not making sense?" She had said to me raising her eyebrows as she stood in a weird pyjama set that had unicorns on it or some shit. It was fluffy and pink.

"I do not want to make sense right now? Im just telling you the truth. You have occupied my mind ever since I opened my eyes at the hospital and I told you I do not feel alive and you kissed me and I felt alive again. You make me feel like a good person when I am with you, not the asshole Ive been most my life. You make me want to make good decisions. You look at me and I feel like I am a 12 year old school kid who just figured out what a girls body looks like."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I think Im falling inlove with you?" I breathe out and she just stares at me. "I tried to ignore my sisters annoying friend because I know how I get in relationships and that I am worried I am going to end up with nothing but me fighting for my life again."

"Im not your psycho ex." She says

"Maybe we turned each other psycho?" I say. "Either way. Before you even met me, we met in terrible circumstances where you took a bat to me. I do not want to turn you into that."

"What are you fucking saying Zade?"

"You mean more to be than just a fuck buddy." I say walking closer to her. She looks down and her hair falls over her face. I push her dark hair behind her ears and pull her in.

"Ive confessed now." I say. "Say something."

"You know how I feel. I gave you my fucking virginity behind a bar." She says. "Epic anti book story stuff." She says and I laugh whatever that fucking meant. "I dont want to be a joke. I dont want to get hurt." She tells me.

"Risk it all then. For me." I tell her pressing my lips against hers. I blink myself back to today where Kain and Zara were play fighting outside as I put the last box in her car. They both drove over to get her stuff in two cars. I am surprised the whole gang hasnt followed.

I see Zara was driving his brand new Mercedes around again. She was laughing, thats all that matters to me. She was like my kid basically. Raised her whilst others were collecting a cheque for pretending to raise her.

"Okay okay... get off my car park." I say to the two and Zara lets go fixing her hair. "See you at home." Kain tells her and she just smiles at him like he was the freaking hero that saved the day. He puts her phone he had in his hand in the Mercedes. He kissed her cheek and extends his fist that I meet with mine. "Laters." I tell him as he nods at me and gets into his BMW.

Zara walks over and hugs me. "Dont forget, tomorrow 7pm. Kain's surprise dinner party."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes ofcourse? I am organizing it? Also thats your brother in law."

"Sure..."

"I am sure that Kain will see that as you being there for him?"

"Yeah whatever.. Since when have I been on Kain's fan page." I say sighing.

"Oh you pretend you dont like him but you dooooo." She says laughing. "Get lost..." I tell her opening the car door as she laughs leaving. "Tell Hannah thanks for covering for me today and tomorrow."

I head to the club after a while. ZNZ was doing really well and we were quickly seeing profit and it was great. I had made good investments and for once in my life feeling stable and confident. It felt good knowing Zara's paycheck was a good paycheck and she screamed when she saw it the first time. She is proud of ZNZ and is always coming in with new ideas.

I was thinking of opening another location. I wanted to spread this across the city. I had a good start and given this new link to this influencer life and relevant people, promo wasnt even needed. People loved exclusive shit. If you know you know, which means youre someone important and that feeds people's egos. I feel like I am cracking the code for this new industry I am in.

The club was open and in full effect when I walk in. I greeted the security at the front. I liked walking in through the front door and see everything. The staff walked in through the back now as it got too hectic and busy at the front.

Music was blasting and there was a birthday being celebrated on the balcony. I saw the birthday cake going up and the song changed to 50 cent in da club. I was glad this place was offering a nice hang out, a good time, special occassions. It was nice to see.

"Eric." I say as I see my favourite bartender. He was good, he was fast and he was creative with the drinks menu. "Boss." He smirks. "Hows it going?"

"Busy I see." I say and he nods as he holds out the payment machine and someone swipes their card next to me. "I need to talk to you later." I tell him and he nods. "Ill come find you." He says and I nod at him. I turn around and see Hannah talking to a bunch of guys at a table. She rolled her eyes and shook her head so I walked over. We didnt have uniforms but we wore all black. She had on a black short flowy dress that had spagetti straps and her cleavage on show and heels that she would later complain about but say she loved them too much.

"Good evening." I say and Hannah looks at me and looks back to the guys who seemed to be enjoying annoying Hannah. "So are we all happy now?" She asks. "Next time you order food with hookah you need to be clear that you want them at the same time. If youre not using it, the flavour burns out for no reason. But I can see that some of you are not eating. Cant afford both?" She asks and they all shut up. "Enjoy your evening gents." She says and smiles. I step aside and follow her over as she walks off.

"Good evening." She says to me finally responding. "Wow thats the only hello I get?" I ask her and she looks at me.

"I do not think that people need to know how I greet you." She says as she looks at me smiling. It was difficult to be professional with Hannah. As I stood behind her in the busy crowd I wanted to put my hands on her waist.

"You dont want people to know youre sleeping with the boss?" I tease her and she elbows me in stomach making me laugh. "You having a good shift?"

"Yeah.. always a good time." She says as she stops at a table people had just got up from and starts clearing the table. She saw things so quickly it was insane. I pick up the glasses with her and the plates.

"I am so hungry. Did you have your break?" I ask her and she looks at me as I drop the glasses in the kitchen.

"If you ask nicely the chef will give you the shrimp pasta... which is delightful." She says.

"If Hannah asks nicely." Jeff says walking out to us. He was a older aged man who was so nice. He had a little family and grandkids and when I interviewed him, he was a perfect match for the job - now he flirsts too much with my girlfriend.

"Hows the grandkids?" She asks

"The little one hid my shoes today because he didnt want me to leave." Jeff says smiling at Hannnah. "Id say bring them to work but maybe not during opening times." She says and he chuckles. "I love little babies. Theyre so cute."

"You love little babies?" I ask Hannah laughing. "Yeah theyre so cute and unproblematic." She says as Jeff now returns with a plate for me. "Thank you." I say as he hands me a fork and one for Hannah before disappearing again. I pull Hannah closer kissing her lips.

"I need to get back to work." She says kissing me again not moving. She finally breaks the kiss and wipes my lips as her gloss has now transferred over.

"Dont miss me too much." She says as she leaves the kitchen. I spend most of the rest of the evening in my office sorting through shit. I needed a personal assistant, thats what I needed at this point.

Two hours later, my office door opened and Hannah walked in with two drinks in her hands. "Strawberry/ lychee mocktails." She says. She closes the door with her foot and walks over putting them down. "Im having my break finally."

"Im glad you are." I say as she walks over to me and sits on my lap. We had a whole routine since we got together, every second she had free she snucks in here or I would go find her. She had her hair down today falling in waves as she pressed her lips against mine. She takes my shirt off and presses her lips back against mine as I unzip her dress as my I peel her dress down and my lips go down her neck even lower until I find her nipple and bite down softly hearing her moans.

My days couldnt get better than this...

After our shift, I drive Hannah home and sit in the car for a while.

"Will you be okay running the show tomorrow night?" I ask her as she leaned her back on the seat and turned to me. "Oh please I run the show everynight." She smiles. "You have fun with the brats."

"Im only going because of Zara."

"You care a little about Kain. Stop lying."

"I could care less about Kain." I tell her as she laughs. "But you know little sisters you raise become so damn demanding." I say and she just chuckles.

"Do you ever think of your parents?" She asks.

"Not really." I lie. She just looks at me and I nod a little. "Sometimes when I have really messed up I wish I had parents who would guide me or bail me out. Ive seen Kain's dad swoop in and I wonder if I had that if I wouldnt be a fuck up today."

"Youre not a fuck up." She says. "You just fucked up."

"Yeah same thing."

"Where are your parents?" I ask her. I knew very little about her when I thought about it. She was like a big mystery.

"I dont know where my father is... he kind of left when I was little. Came back a few times. Havent seen him since I was 14? My mom... Shes complicated. We do not have a great relationship. She has a bunch of kids with different guys. So my siblings are all over the place."

"You close to any?"

"Yeah. My sisters. One has kids. My brother is kind of an asshole. I share a dad with him. I have 4 younger siblings."

"Thats a lot of siblings." I chuckle and she nods. "Ive always been kind of different. Grew up with so much noise, I just hid myself away in books and worked to get myself out. We didnt come from a lot. Always depending on my mom's boyfriends."

"Thats a lot." I say and she nods. "So I visit them when I can. My mom asks for money sometimes. But for the rest I try not to get involved much." She says a little distracted.

"And friends?"

"Well I had friends in school but they were interested in boys partying... just not my thing. Zara is my only friend." She says. "She just gets me." I nod a little.

"Can I ask you a question?" she says and I nod. "You and I are different... you can get any girl.. you have money now.. whats this with me? I am very boring and like to just be boring?"

"Youre not boring." I tell her.

"You come from fast life. So much you do and did. Fun and excitement and danger." She says. "When I saw you and your ex when Zara and I came for our surprise visit, I thought they suit each other.. both look adventurous and shit."

"You didnt see two ticking time bombs?" I ask and she chuckles. "And surprise visit?" I ask. "You smashed up my car and beat me with a bat?"

"Oh yeah? Fun times." She chuckles. "I havent had much stability in my life..." I tell her. "And I am your safe bet?" She asks and I chuckle. "No youre what I want and need." I tell her.

"And nothing about you is boring. So stop saying that. Im having fun cracking down these walls." I tell her

"Really? What you finding so far?" She asks smiling.

"That youre freaky as fuck." I tell her and she rolled her eyes. "What the virgin girl knows about sex?"

"The best sex Ive ever had." I say smirking at her and she hides her face. "You wanna come in and stay the night or is that too new for a new relationship?" She asks making me laugh. "Thought you'd never ask." I say and she laughs. I pull her in and kiss her lips before getting out and walking over to the apartment.

The next day I find myself at a restaurant where Kain's birthday celebration was being held on a rooftop. Some fancy place Zara said was his favourite.

"Hey." Zara says smiling as she sees me arrive. "Im so glad you came."

"Really?" I say and she nods hugging me. "Hey Zade." Rosie says as she got up. "Hey Rosie. How are you?" I ask and she smiles, her blue eyes scanning me. "You look great. Love this tshirt." She says as she looked at the caramel coloured tshirt I wore with dark jeans.

"Thanks. Approved by the head of the Fashion Police Department." I say and she laughs. I catch Julian's eye who was watching the interaction. Wonder if he knew I fucked his little soulmate 6 times that night. Probably not as he just nods at me. "Whats up?" He says

"Were waiting for the birthday boy." Kai says. "Where is he?" I ask Zara.

"Roman, his dad and his brother took him out to golf and theyre going to grab a bite to eat where... surprise. Were all here." She says. She put a lot of effort into this. The restaurant was empty and we were on the rooftop.

"So you hired the place out?"

"Rosie's grandfather owns the place. He emptied it out." She says. "For the day."

"Its a beautiful place." I say as it overlooked the city.

"Hellooo." Roman says appearing as he looked around followed by a blonde girl holding his hand. "Have you met Samantha? My girlfriend?" He asks me as he greeted me. "No I havent. Im Zade, Zara's brother." I tell her and she smiles. "I see the resemblance."

"We hear that often." I say looking at Zara who rolled her eyes. "Its just the brown eyes, freckles and dimples. I find it quite offensive that I am always compared to a 6ft3 man twice my size." She says as the rest laughs.

"Were here!" Some kid says appearing as he smiles. Roman turns around hugging him and he says something to Roman in a foreign language. "We know youre talking shit Younes even when you speak arabic." Julian says to him as he laughs. There was another one next to him.

Younes I am guessing hugs Zara and smiles at her. "So Kain now has a pretty girlfriend who throws surprise parties. I am no longer pissed he doesnt hang out as much anymore."

"This is my brother Zade." Zara tells him. "Younes, their cousin." He says as she nods at Roman. I see now, he had the cockiness of a Kattan. "And this is Jeremiah, my friend. Kain's favourite friends to hang out with when he isnt hanging with the celebrities." He teases the rest as he put his arm around Rosie. "Hows my favourite couple?"

"Read the blogs." Rosie says taking his arm off of her rolling her eyes making me laugh. A lot tension here I see. "Kain should be here shortly he just went to get changed." Roman says.

"How was the bonding time? Have you invited your new brother?" Younes asks Roman who nods.

"Yep." He says. "Hes kind of fun to be around? I think Kain's warming up to him."

"We just need to nudge him into the right direction? Be one big happy family." Younes says and Roman looks at him like he was thankful for the support. Younes says something else in arabic and I remember that Zara did tell me his father was from Qatar or Saudi or something. I have seen Kain say a few arabic words randomly sometimes but it sounded like gibberish to me.

"Hes here." Zara says as she had looked down from the rooftop. The sun was going down and a waiter came and turned candles on and shit. In my mind I was thinking of the million things I had to do... Hannah occupied most of it. I texted her through out as I watched Kain come up the stairs.

"Surprise!" They all yell out. I cant believe I am now at surprise parties. "Hey..." He says. "Whats all this?"

"Happy birthday." Zara says as he pulls her in kissing her making me roll my eyes. His friends all greet him and Rosie sits down next to me.

"So whats new?" She asks. "Ive heard you and Hannah are a thing now."

"We sure are." I say and she smiles. "Lucky her."

"Lucky me." I say. I nod at Julian who had his arm around Kain as they were laughing. "And how is it going with him?"

"Nowhere." She sighs. "We pretend were friends and keep it going. Sometimes I am a late night booty call I guess."

"Thats crazy." I laugh and she just elbows me. "Not funny. I am better than that? Maybe not." She says laughing. "Well well well, so you show up to celebrate me?" Kain asks me as he sat down and the rest followed.

"Happy Birthday." I tell him. "I celebrate anyone my sister celebrates. Even spoiled brats." I say making him roll his eyes as he smirks.

I look at Zara and wonder if I could ditch now and she gives me a look understanding exactly what I meant.

"So hows fashion world?" I ask Rosie bored. "You wanna guess what I am wearing?"

"I can see its Fendi." I say and she laughs. "Im sorry I can guess your jeans but I am not sure of the tshirt."

"Its from a store called Target." I tell her and she looks at me. "They sell clothes?"

"Yes." I say and she laughs. "You should take me someday."

"To Target?" I laugh. "So you planning a date to Target?" Julian asks me probably tired of Rosie and I. I am sorry but she was the only entertaining one as my sister was sucking faces with the birthday boy.

"Yeah apparently they sell clothes?" Rosie says. "They sell everything Rosalinda." Younes says laughing. "They sell guns." Jeremiah says and Rosie looks at me. "You taking me to that?"

"Shes more of a Chanel or Gucci type of shopping girl." Julian says to me. I see he was threatened. "Calm down lawyer, I do not want your girl." I tell him.

"I don't think youre her type." He says leaning back. I wonder why my sister hangs out with these pretentious idiots. My fuse was in general short and Kain wasnt my favourite person so ruining this party wasnt my concern. I look at Zara who looked at Julian as she had come up for air.

"Which is?" She asks Julian.

"Dont say criminals ill be offended." Younes says. Julian still fixated on me.

"Jules.." Rosie says.

"What? Im stating a fact? Not your type." He says shrugging.

"Once again, I dont want your girl." I tell him. "But it turns out I was her type..." Julian's eyes flicked to Rosie where he got what he needed to answer his question. "You fucked him?" Julian asks. "Was it 6 times? Maybe 7 just to make sure I wasnt her type." I say

"Stop." Rosie says. Zara just looks at me and I shrug.

"But you're right. Not her type." I say as Julian gets up making me get up. Then the rest followed as if prep school Julian could do anything? I look at the time and sigh. "Thanks for the meal. Happy birthday." I tell Kain before I leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 72.9K 58
Nathan Vaughn is a hard working dad of a beautiful baby boy in which he is prepared to go the extra mile to keep him safe. He is the leader of the bi...
6.6K 70 32
A famous high school girl finds out her dad is getting married to a women in New Jersey. The girl mother passed away when she was really young. Also...
858 44 12
A story around two brothers and their love interest. Who loves each other more than anything in the world. Zayan Yusuf is the biggest business tycoo...
62.8K 3.7K 33
Copyright Šī¸ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...