Glory - A Passion's Symphony...

By authorsimran28

Warning: This dark slow-burn romance contains a seductive web of intimate encounters and forced proximities t... More

Prologue.
Cast Aesthetic.
Playlist.
01. Escape Plan.
02. Sneek peek.
03. Teach her a lesson.
04. First Day
05. Worst Day.
06. Roses.
07. Custom Made For Me.
08. Reunion.
09. I Don't Like Him.
10. Mission Ostrish.
11. The Blaze of Their First Meeting.
12. You Belong to me.
13. Fictional men.
14. One Chance.
15. Kiss me.
16. That's My Girl.
17. Jealousy.
18. Date.
19. Baby, I'm yours.
20. Ryan's Anger.
21. Fuck it I love you.
22. Her dilemma
23. Life
24. Ignorant Man.
26. Shots Fired, Hearts Pierced.
27. Unfinished business.
28. Caught in the Crossfire.
29. Wife?!!

25. Darkside.

2K 232 17
By authorsimran28

Cross my heart and hope to die
Welcome to my dark side
Ooh, to my dark, dark, dark side

___________________________________________

Siya

In the heat of anger, I stormed into my department, settling into my seat with a slam. I rested my hands on my desk, and covered my face. Slowly, I began to take deep breaths, attempting to calm myself.

After a while, when I regained my composure, I turned on my laptop and started working. However, merely immersing myself in work wasn't enough to quell the thoughts swirling in my mind, haunting me relentlessly.

"Hey Siya," I heard someone call out behind me. I turned around to see Karan standing there. I just smiled at him.

I knew it was a fake smile, but what else could I do? I wasn't feeling great at the moment.

"Siya, everything okay?" he asked, his concern evident in his voice.

"Yeah, everything's fine," I replied, mustering another smile. I knew Karan was a really nice guy. I've never felt any negative vibes around him. He's like a comfort zone that's always there when I'm with him.

"Siya, have you seen Ryan?" he asked, his voice tinged with concern. "I heard you went to meet him. But when I went there, he wasn't there." His troubled expression hinted at a deeper worry, although it was unclear what exactly was bothering him. As I listened to his words, I found myself lost in thought, contemplating the enigmatic situation. This was supposed to be a work-related matter. Maybe well I don't know.

"Siya, Siya, have you seen Mr. Ryan?" Nayan rushed over to me, his voice filled with urgency.

What's happening? Why is everyone asking me the same thing?

"Where did you disappear to?" Nayan nudged me.

"Nowhere," I replied tersely.

"Then tell me, where is Mr. Ryan?" he asked again, his tone becoming more insistent.

What's gotten into everyone? Why are they all asking me where Ryan went? Instead of wasting time here with me, they could actually try to find him. But no, they're all lazy, every single one of them. Do I have to be the one to finally figure out where he went?

"You're lost again. Siya, did you see Mr. Ryan?" he asked once more, and this time, I felt anger rising within me.

"Haah, jahannum mein," I snapped, then turned and stormed away.

Meanwhile, on the other side, Karan and the others in the department were shocked to hear my response.

________________________

I had just stepped out of my department and was making my way straight to the parking area. Taking a deep breath to calm my nerves, I muttered to myself, "It was such a struggle to finally get into the groove of work, but nobody seems to appreciate my peace. Here they come, chanting 'Where is Ryan? Where is Ryan?'" With a hint of frustration in my voice, I turned and headed towards the coffee area.

With no one in sight at the coffee area, I let out a sigh of relief before heading over to make myself a cup of coffee. Seating myself on a stool by the counter, I took a sip of my freshly brewed drink.

Just as the warm liquid touched my lips, a thought crossed my mind.

Speaking aloud to myself, I mused, "Seriously, where could Ostrich have gone? He was just in his cabin, buried under heaps of work. Where on earth could he have disappeared to?" The tone of my voice betrayed a mix of curiosity and frustration as I contemplated the mysterious disappearance of an ostrich.

"Maybe he went home. But why? Is he feeling unwell? No, that can't be. I just saw him, and he seemed perfectly fine," I thought to myself, setting my coffee aside and making my way back to the department.

After retrieving my bag from the department and heading towards the exit, Nayan stopped me in my tracks, coming up to me and asking, "Where are you going?"

"What's it to you?" I narrowed my eyes at him, avoiding his question and throwing one of my own.

"It was just a question, Siya," he replied calmly.

"I don't have to answer to you," I retorted, attempting to withdraw my hand as I moved away, but he grabbed it.

"Siya, Mr. Ryan has already disappeared. His phone is also unreachable. You can't just leave like this," he said.

"I'll be fine, Nayan," I reassured him, pulling my hand away gently.

"Alright, but take care of yourself. I have a bad feeling," he said, his tone conveying genuine concern. I couldn't understand what was going on with Nayan. Why was he talking as if something bad was about to happen?

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine," I said, and without listening to any further pleas, I hurried away from there.

Reaching my car in the parking area, I quickly got in and drove home without delay.

I don't know why I'm doing this. I shouldn't be worried about him. But ever since I found out he's missing and his phone is unreachable, I can't shake this feeling of unease. I just need to see him as soon as possible.

As I drove, my phone started ringing. I glanced at it and saw that it was Tasha calling, but I didn't have any time to spare to talk to her right now. So, instead of answering, I simply ignored the call and increased the speed of my car.

_________________________

I had just arrived near the apartment when I spotted Ostrich's car there. This confirmed my suspicion Ostrich was relaxing at home without informing anyone.

"Wowwwww, This man is incredibly amazing," she exclaimed with awe, her voice tinged with anger and frustration at his foolish actions.

Without wasting any time, I headed straight for the elevator. Inside, I pressed the button for the 15th floor, and the lift began its ascent. As the doors opened on the 15th floor, the scene that unfolded before my eyes sent chills down my spine. My breath quickened, and my heart raced as I struggled to comprehend what I was witnessing.

Was Ryan in danger? No, that couldn't be possible.

Stepping out of the lift, I saw not just one dead body, but a scene of utter devastation. What had happened here?

Lost in thought, I made my way through the chaos towards Ryan's apartment. But instead of finding his door, I was met with the sight of my own apartment door wide open. And in front of it lay more bodies, strewn about just like those outside the elevator. Some had been shot in the head, others had blood pooling around their chests. The air was thick with the metallic scent of blood, making it hard for me to breathe. I couldn't comprehend how all this had happened. Who could have done such a thing?

They all appeared to be bodyguards, recognizable by their attire. But why were they here like this?

I needed to go inside. I needed to see what had transpired.

As I stepped inside, I noticed that it was completely dark. In the dimly lit hallway, two men stood facing each other, guns drawn. Despite the darkness, I couldn't see clearly, but it felt like I knew these two figures.

Ryan and Aarav.....

Realising who these men were, I hurried towards them without wasting a moment. But I froze midway when I saw Ryan, drenched in blood, appearing as if he had bathed in a shower of blood. The shock and horror were palpable in my expression as I beheld the gruesome sight before me.

"What... what is happening here?" My voice barely managed to escape. Trembling, I struggled to speak. Fear was evident in my voice.

As they heard my voice, the two men who had been moments away from killing each other turned towards me.

"Siya, you're here?" Ryan spoke, stepping forward towards me. But before he could touch me, I held out my hand, stopping him in his tracks.

"Why? It shouldn't have been?" I said, my voice laced with anger. My frustration was palpable in my tone and in my eyes, which were now welling up with tears.

"It's not like that. But what are you doing here?" Ryan asked, stepping forward and standing in front of me.

"I don't want to talk to you. Get away from here!" I said, forcefully pushing him with my hands. I had pushed him quite hard, and as soon as I did, a pained cry escaped his lips.

"Ahhhh...." Ryan suddenly screamed in pain from the force of the push, his voice clearly reflecting the agony he felt.

Hearing his painful cry, fear gripped me, and I approached him, asking, "Are you... are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine," he said, trying to compose himself.

"But this blood?" I questioned, not trusting his words, as I placed my hand on his chest where blood was still oozing out, staining his entire white shirt.

But it seemed like Ryan didn't care at all. He was just staring at me, repeatedly asking how I got here and if I was okay.

"Ryan, answer me," I asked again because he was still just staring at me.

"Say it again," he said.

I felt like he might not have heard me properly, so I repeated, "Ryan, H-h-how... how is this blood?"

"Say it again," he repeated. And this time, hearing him say it again, I felt angry.

Because all he kept saying was "Say it again... say it again... say it again."

Now, I took a deep breath, calming myself down because this wasn't the time or place to get angry.

I asked him again, "What is this blood and all this?"

"Blood?" he asked me as if he had no idea.

"Yes, this blood," I said, pointing to his chest where blood was still oozing out.

"It's nothing," he said.

"What do you mean, nothing happened? Are you out of your mind? There's so much blood flowing, and you're saying nothing happened?" I said in frustration. I couldn't understand why the Ostrich was behaving this way.

He's been shot, and he's saying 'NOTHING HAPPENED.'

I'm getting quite scared now. I don't know how all this happened. How did Ryan get shot? Who did it? All I know is that I need to get Ryan to the hospital as soon as possible.

___________________________________________

How's the update? I hope it's good.
Share your thoughts in the comments below. Your feedback matters! Excited to hear from you!

Share your reviews with me....
Do it like, and comment......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4M 304K 58
โ™š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฏ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž โ™› ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฏ๐ฒ๐š ๐€๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ โ‹‡โœฆโ‹‡ "๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ...
149K 8.3K 50
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
1.5M 66.4K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
1.9M 112K 50
#๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง '๐„๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ' ๐๐ข๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ค๐š ๐— ๐Œ๐š๐š๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ž๐ซ "๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๏ฟฝ...