Persecution script acting met...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 迫害系剧本扮演法 Author: Xi Sui Summary: Himeno Shinji was thrown into a different world and had... More

Persecution script acting method
1-5: Spell·Dark Dawn
6-9
10-13
14-17
18-20
21-24
25-27
28-30
31-34
35-38
39-40
41-44
45-48
49-50
51-52
53-54
55-58: The End of Ninja Idealist
59-60
61-64
65-67
68-70
71-74
75-78
79-80
81-85
86-90
91-93
94-95: Yokohama·Creating a dazzling city
96-98
99-100
101-103
104-107
108-110
111-113
114-117
118-120
121-123
124-125: Hunters and gluttons will fall into evil desires
126-128
129-130
131-133
134-136
137-140
141-145
146-148
149-150
151-152
153-154
155-158: I am a human being in the world
161-163
164-166
167-168
169-170
171-173
174-175
176-178: Post-Japanese Talk·World Integration
179-180
181-184
185-188
189-191
192: Single spell master if line

159-160

21 2 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 159

Codeword Training Camp opened the door to a new world for Shinji Himeno.

In the small world set up in the code word training camp, Himeno Shinji has been a leader, given birth to children, and was born as a child. He has experienced the special profession of Cowherd, and has also served as a "mother" to train Embedded. The ant race is becoming the strongest in the world.

But even after experiencing so many new and interesting things, getting married is still something extremely new to Shinji Himeno.

Yonomiyahiko's control over Yonomiya Castle is stronger than Tsukuni Sakuya expected. As soon as he stepped into the barrier, he could hear from the tip of his nose from time to time the same thing as his "husband" but missing Yonomiya. The stench of Yan's special attraction.

The white-haired Ji Jun, who was dressed in pure white, seemed to be made of moonlight and white snow. Under her half-concealed snow-white eyelashes, she gently counted the "exotic" smells she had smelled along the way.

Thirteen.

The number of alien species is not very large, but as long as you consider that this is the number of demons lurking within the boundaries of the shrine, then even Sakuya Tsukuni has to be surprised by the courage and methods of his new husband. .

The Jingu Shrine is the strongest force on the mysterious side of mankind in this world. In this world where gods and demons really exist, Izumo Shrine and the emperor's lineage in Kyoto are the only two entities that can communicate with the gods.

The existence of the shrine barrier relies on this.

As long as the city can pay enough tribute gold to the shrine, the priests and witches of the shrine can use special means to lay a divine barrier around the city. Although it is impossible to completely defend against big monsters and ghosts, the special energy emitted by the divine power can It can continuously make demons with demonic powers feel uncomfortable.

Regardless of the iron rules that the great priests of the shrine accept money to do things, during the more than three hundred years of chaos in the Warring States Period, the credibility of the shrine's barrier has been proven by many parties. Therefore, how could her husband What about those who hid the barrier of the shrine?

Looking curiously at the palace of Shinomiya Castle, Sakuya Tsukikuni was harassing System 48 while waiting for the return of his "husband":

"System Lord, this Shinomiya Hiko has seven hearts and five brains. , I have never found such a special structure in the bodies of other 'alien species'. I believe that even in the original world line, Shinomiyahiko is definitely a special person, just like my two brothers. " It's the same."

"I just don't know if there is any intersection between brother Yuanichi and Shinomiyahiko. Well...it's a pity that brother Yuanichi left at an unfortunate time. No, I can't say it was a coincidence. It should be said that it was a good thing that brother Yuanichi left. Otherwise, it would not be as easy for me to marry Shinomiyahiko..."

He was murmuring and was destined to not get an answer from System 48.

How should I put it... Apparently just a month ago, Trialist 01 was pleased to see Trialist 01 actively resolving the relationship between Jiguo Enichi and Jiguo Iwakatsu, and trying to make himself the "Jigoku Group Favorite" Trialist 01, who had received the Sickness debuff, finally gave up on causing trouble.

result! This guy turned around and married Kibutsuji Muzan without any hesitation! !

Although the original work was a bit low-profile, he was strong enough, decent enough, and had the same agility and moral integrity as Trialist 01, the King of Demons "Kibutsuji Muzan".

If this was something done by another trialist, as a leader, it would probably worry about the trialer's safety,

but considering that it was Trialist 01 who married Kibutsuji Muzan... for some reason, it Do you have any expectations?

Is this reasonable? This is unreasonable!

When Trialist 01 realized this in his unilateral chatter, System 48's data core trembled, and he deeply doubted whether a virus had invaded him without his knowledge.

Otherwise, why did it feel a bit gloating when it heard Trialist 01 happily express that in order to commemorate his happy wedding, he started the live broadcast at this point?

Due to the development of the productivity of the era, even if there are many unreasonable forces of gods, monsters, ghosts and ghosts involved in it, people's lives in this era are destined to not be rich. Even in the most prosperous City Lord's Mansion in Shinomiya City, the illuminated The candles could barely illuminate the whole body of the bride, Bai Wugou, who was sitting quietly on the tatami.

But that's enough.

[Open screen critical attack! Oh oh oh oh! She is a good-looking young lady! It seems that he is still an anchor that I have never followed before. I wonder how good this anchor is at writing scripts (rubbing hands in anticipation.jpg)]

[Wow, Bai Wujia, it’s the bride! Let me see the name of the live broadcast room - wait, it is actually the integrated world of Demon Slayer, Ergouzi and Slippery Ghost? ! Hiss - I'm starting to look forward to it, so who is the anchor marrying in Bai Wugou? ]

[I guess people see Yin Dao, I like the sickly little brother! ]

[I'll be bolder, I guess grandpa! Who doesn't like the handsome and cunning general? ! (I’m a pervert, let me tell you first)]

[Grandpa has Grandma Ji! But since grandpa is guessing the list, I, who is more BT, must nominate Dog General (Sorry, I just can’t resist some broad-minded husbands (face covering.jpg))]

[Your pants are upstairs. Hit people in the barrage area! Damn it, isn't there anyone who can guess that there is no misfortune? Our miserable son also had a role in the Warring States Period! ]

[But the anchor is a newbie, so wouldn't it be too tragic to have a miserable start? Although Brother Yin Dao became a bit darker after his transformation, he was still quite innocent in the early stage. 】

Separated from the dimensional wall that is almost impossible to break, the atmosphere on the other side of the barrage has always been quite cheerful and lively, but because it is a new anchor who has just started broadcasting, although there are many viewers who come for the background world of the script, those who are keen to speak Still a minority.

His eyes quickly passed over the barrage, and Jiguo Sakuye absorbed the information he needed.

Well, I saw an acquaintance.

General Inu, the great demon king whose prototype is a white dog, is the husband and subordinate of the Lord of the Western Kingdom. According to rumors, he once gave birth to a half-demon son with a human princess, and his whereabouts are unknown.

General Slippery Ghost is a well-known demon king in the Kanto region. He is free-spirited but powerful. He does not have clear boundaries like the Western Kingdom, but his overall strength cannot be underestimated. He is also a rare opponent in caravan intelligence. The demon king has no obvious hostility towards humans.

So, who is the being nicknamed "The Miserable Man" by the barrage viewers? Just looking at the description, it seems that the audience is more afraid of the dog general and the cunning ghost general.

Almost intuitively, Sakuye thought of her husband.

As if she was thinking about something, just when the thin, slender, white-haired bride was thinking about her husband, who could only hold the wedding at night because of a "suffering from a stubborn illness", her husband's voice came from outside the shoji door.

"Sakuye, have you slept? I'm in~"

Although he asked this question, the visitor obviously had no intention of waiting for Sakuye's answer. Immediately, the door was opened by the visitor, and from the door painted with mountain cherry blossoms and winter snow, Behind the screen, a black-haired young man wearing a tattooed hakama walked out slowly. His bright red eyes showed an orange-yellow luster like the sunset under the candlelight, showing a gentle and gorgeous appearance.

"I'm sorry, madam, if it weren't for my poor health, it wouldn't be difficult for you to hold a wedding with me at night..."

With a distressed and apologetic look, Shinomiya Yan apologized first, with a gentle and polite attitude. With his handsome appearance, if he were an ordinary person, under the constraints of morality and courtesy, he might not be able to worry about the timing of the wedding anymore, and continue to delve into the source of the strange disease of "husband" being unable to look directly at the sun.

【? ! ! Damn, damn, what did I just say? Black hair and red eyes... Such obvious appearance features, plus the fact that even the wedding must be held at night... is it really miserable? ! 】

【impossible? ! Although Wuxian is indeed handsome, the new anchor's start against Wuxianzi was hellish. Shouldn't the live broadcast system be so inhumane? 】

【Whether you want to be a human being or not is another matter. I just want to know how the anchor will escape from Wu Mei. Is it the career upgrade route of surrendering directly and turning into a ghost to walk through the twelve ghost moons? Or is it the Shura field route of falling in love and killing each other? Let me start by saying, I want to see rivers of blood! 】

Although the audience following Tsukuni Sakuya's perspective cannot be sure of the true identity of Shinomiyahiko, 90% of the people believe that Yonomiyahiko in front of them is the "Muhan" they call him.

After writing down this key information, Sakuye sniffed, absorbing the wonderful smell that lingered in her mind from the lingering stench. She raised her head, looked at her gentle and noble husband, and said softly:

" It doesn't matter, since I have married you, I am a husband and wife with you. Your worries are my worries, and the diseases that bother you are naturally the diseases that bother me..."

said the clear voice. In this era, the most common concept of the captive concubines, the white-haired girl showed the docility and docility of his first four wives for generations.

If you don't look into her eyes.

Although he regarded Sakuya Tsukuni as his prey, the fact that Onimbutsuji Muzan could wear the skin of Shinomiyahiko and wander around in a city protected by a shrine for so long without being discovered is that he was transformed into a human being. The reason why the Ghost King is not suppressed by the divine barrier is also related to his cautious nature.

Before he made a request for marriage to the lord of Hagi Castle, he learned the relevant information about the third child of the step country from the minds of the evil spirits wandering around Hagi Castle.

Although she is the Princess of Hagi Castle, she has always been frail and sickly. It is said that even walking out of the courtyard will make her faint from fatigue. She has the image of a pitiful and cute raised canary.

But now, when their eyes met, the white eyes of the girl who spoke softly and confided her heart as if it were harmless were filled with water, directly and clearly conveying strong emotions that had nothing to do with "Canary".

It is difficult to describe Kibutsuji Mumei with accurate words. It seems to be love, it seems to be longing, and it is so hot and straightforward that it makes him feel slightly uncomfortable. After all, too straightforward emotional expression is also an offense.

And the offense made him instinctively unhappy.

Just when Kibutsuji Mumei wanted to do something to eliminate the offended anger,

the owner of those smart eyes lowered his voice shyly:

"As early as the first time we met, I fell in love with you at first sight. "Yes, it is my greatest luck to be able to marry you."

Well, it turns out that the burning gaze is "admiration"~

The displeasure conveyed by the instinctive senses was calmed down, but even if it is admiration, in the face of it. A ghost king should also have some sense of proportion, so the gentle young city lord cleared his throat and slightly revealed his true nature in the girl's admiring eyes:

"It is also an honor for me to marry you, madam, as my wife. The love is really too much for me to resist, so how about going to bed today? "

Evil ghosts long for human flesh and blood. This is a nature that even the king of evil ghosts cannot disobey. Naturally, it is impossible to do this on the first day of the wedding. Eat the bride, but it's still necessary to drink some blood to quench your thirst and find out where the charming smell in Jiguo Sakuya's body that attracts him comes from.

So the humanoid evil ghost raised the corners of his lips, and while playing the role of "husband" with all his heart, he slowly approached the girl wearing white clothes, and his eyes were full of charm.

His target was the girl's neck.

Slender and white, perhaps due to her frail body and lack of sunlight, the white-haired girl's neck is also extremely white, and the blue blood vessels under the skin are clearly visible, like flowers climbing on her neck, faintly seducing Tsuji Muzan's desire. .

Bite down and suck the blood, just like enjoying a delicious soup before a meal. After carefully tasting the appetizers, you can then enjoy the main meal...

Your Adam's apple turns as you swallow the saliva that you can't help secreting. The food she was handed out was completely unaware of her situation, and two blushes appeared on her cheeks, making her look harmless and soft.

The barrage has already exploded.

【? ! ! No, are live broadcasts so exciting now? Is this something I can watch in the live broadcast room? (Hovering his face and looking through his fingers)]

[Wow - it's so exciting, Modo Modo - although I really want to answer you this way, but you look at Shinomiyahiko's eyes and expression, something is wrong. ! I bet ten pairs of pants, this will definitely be a disaster! ]

[Do you still need to say this? ! Anchor, don’t be intoxicated by the beauty of Huanmeizi! Although she is indeed my wife through the dimensional wall, but without the dimensional wall, he really knows how to eat people! ]

[Oh oh oh! Am I about to witness the birth of the anchor with the shortest trial time? ! (繹猹excited.jpg)]

[Three seconds of silence for the anchor. Although, being eaten by the aborigines is a cruel way of death that can be included in the weird anchor award. 】

Sick and harmless girl VS cruel and cunning devil king.

Who wins and who loses seems to be an outcome that you can imagine with your toes.

However, at the moment when the white-haired Ji-jun meekly and actively hugged the human-skinned demon in an almost sacrificial manner, the shy Ji-jun did not hesitate to face the human-skinned demon's kiss that wanted to go straight to her neck. He rushed forward hesitantly, biting the red lips of the human-skinned devil first.

The swift action seemed to have nothing to do with the weak and harmless Ji Jun in the intelligence.

Kibutsuji Mumei had no time to think about such a problem, because the moment Jiguo Sakuya took the initiative to kiss him, what forcefully broke into his mouth from the other person's mouth was not a soft tongue, but a rough, flexible and slender "someone" things".

With their eyes facing each other,

Kibutsuji Muzan could see in a trance that the girl's bright white eyes were slightly gleaming with aura, and her frank and explicit appearance actually made him shudder. ()

No, it’s dangerous! !

?This author Xi Sui reminds you that "Persecution System Script Acting Method" will be updated to the latest chapter as soon as possible. Remember [(()

But the moment he raised this awareness, it was already too late.

From Jiguo Shuo Yehou What spread out of the tube was a slender branch transformed by the wood escape creation. The moment it entered Kibutsuji Mukai's body, the branch spread and grew wantonly, passing from the mouth through the throat, and then down through the esophagus, splitting into small pieces. But the eleven equal parts were still flexible, and under the guidance of Byakugan's perspective, they rushed straight into the seven hearts and four brain positions in the body of the human-skinned demon.

All of this happened almost in the blink of an eye. Before his body could catch up with his conscious reaction, the branches spreading from the white-haired girl's mouth touched his entire heart, and quickly grew smaller and denser air roots, entangled with each other, and densely packed along all the branches in his body. The internal organs snaked up, almost turning him into a vegetative state. He

was deceived!

What kind of weak and harmless Ji Jun was he?

He was clearly a hunter wearing the skin of his prey!

Kibutsuji Muzai quickly turned his five brains, but Tsukuni Sakuya's speed was obviously faster.

He hadn't done such a strenuous activity for a long time. Dense beads of sweat appeared on the white-haired girl's forehead, and even her pale lips were wet. This added a bit of blood.

After confirming that the wooden escape creation had locked the eleven vital points of the human-skinned evil spirit from the inside, Sakuya took the initiative to loosen the mouth of "Shinomiyahiko", and with a faint sound, The dark green and light brown wood fibers were pulled out from between the lips until they were completely separated, and the bottom of the wooden creation fell off the tip of Sakuya's tongue.

At the same time, what was "pulled out" by Sakuya was the heart closest to the throat of the human-skinned demon's body.

"Husband, how are my skills in serving you?"

The white-haired Jijun, who was out of breath and tired, had a pale face and raised a reluctant smile while taking the still-bobbing one from the tentacles of the docile wooden escape creation. A heart where stench and alluring fragrance burst out simultaneously.

In Kibutsujimu's confused and resentful eyes, Sakuya Tsukuni put the heart wrapped in the air roots of the tree vine to his mouth, his expression was full of explicitness that was so strong that it was incompatible with the girlish temperament. Love, the voice is low and soft, and every word is tender:

"It doesn't matter if you don't answer, I will become one with you. This is really... wonderful."

Then, full of gratitude and love With such love, the girl with white hair and white eyes swallowed into her belly the beating, inseparable part of her husband's body.

Born out of love, that's probably it. !

()

Chapter 160

They are obviously organs dug out of a body that exudes a strong stench. The thick smell of blood makes people instinctively uncomfortable. Even the infectious factors hidden in the blood of evil spirits may use blood as a medium to infect Shuo. Yoya turned into a monster similar to "Four No Miyahiko"...

but Sakuya Tsukikuni swallowed the heart without hesitation.

There is no such thing, just because under the stench contaminated by evil spirits eating humans for food, it is the heart and brain of "Shinomiyahiko" that exudes a seductive fragrance.

It is obviously a part of the cold-blooded evil spirit, but the beating heart, showing vitality and vitality, is warm and hot, like a soft fire being swallowed into the stomach. The moment it falls into the stomach, it is swallowed up by the big tube. Decomposed by the powerful digestive ability of the Wood clan.

——Yes, after all, Otsutsuki Kaguya, the genetic source of Sakuya Tsukuni's body, has swallowed the fruit of the sacred tree. The fruit of the sacred tree that contains the energy of the planet's earth veins for thousands of years can be swallowed and digested, not to mention the fruit of a demon with human skin. What about the heart?

But it was this association that made Sakuya understand the source of the intoxicating fragrance in "Shinomiyahiko"'s body.

——That is also the original power of this world. "Shinomiyahiko" may have become the current evil ghost form because he accidentally swallowed the original carrier similar to the fruit of the sacred tree but was unable to digest it.

Therefore, the heart of "Four Miyahiko" has an extraordinary healing effect on Himeno Shinji's soul that was burned by the original core of the Hunter World.

After trying to understand this link and swallowing the last blood in his throat, Jiguo Sakuye looked at "Shinomiyahiko" who was parasitized from the inside out by the wood escape creation and the wood escape spores, his eyes became more and more cherished.

It's like looking at a small snack with complicated craftsmanship and delicious taste that can only be purchased by one person.

"Being able to meet your husband is really, really the greatest luck in my life~"

Well, although I can't wait to be combined with "Muhan" who wears the shell of "Four Miyahiko", but as a qualified protagonist , the character design still needs to be handled very carefully.

The petite girl who had eaten his entire heart in front of the King of Evil Demons covered her chest and smiled softly. She gently licked the corners of her mouth with her bloodshot tongue. The strong contrast between pale and scarlet made her already as beautiful as the moon. Girls add a pop of color.

However, at this moment, no matter how gorgeous and unique this beauty is, it cannot cover up the strange impression that what Sakuya Tsujikuni did a moment ago brought to Onimusuji Muzan and the audience.

[Holy shit, shit, shit? ! Maias——How can I repair my eyes? When we kissed each other, I was still glad that I was an adult. Being able to watch the astringent exchanges from the neck down in detail was a blessing for me as an adult social animal. Who knew - ahhhh! I'm blind! ]

[Fuck, who in the family understands! Feeling like your emotions are about to fade away as soon as you get up? ! Although my new wife is indeed very handsome, beautiful and sassy, ​​but for me... she is now in a completely stoic state QWQ! Damn it, it seems I'm not perverted enough! ]

[Wow - what is this? ! what is this? ! Possession from the inside out, domination of every organ, every inch of blood vessel, is this the legendary forced love? Love it, love it...]

[Sister in front of me... you are the legendary drug addict, right? You should look at the vine-like drawing (?) at the end of the kiss (forgive me for using this word) and the tree vine that separated from the tip of Sakuya's wife's tongue - tsk tsk tsk, that vine looks like an adult. The thickness of the fingers are pressed together

. Didn’t you see that Boss Pi’s eyes turned white when he was hit? ! I can’t even imagine what the inside of Boss Dan’s body has become like (closed eyes and observed in silence)]

[Ahhhhhh-no, I shouldn’t have secretly logged into my sister’s account. It’s the first time I want to be coded by an underage. The service is amazing! The scene where Sakuya grabbed the tree vine and pulled out Muzan's heart from Muzan's mouth, it was pulled and pulled...it hurts just thinking about the phantom limb——】 It

left a greater impression on the audience than the white-haired Hime-kun's beauty. It is undoubtedly her deep love for her "new husband".

Facing the angry and frightened eyes of "Shinomiyahiko", the girl who absorbed one-twelfth of the original power of "Shinomiyahiko"'s body and slightly repaired some of the trauma in her soul couldn't help but smile more and more tenderly, which radiated from the inside out. The joy was so touching that it made the unnatural paleness on her face fade a little.

"Although this sentence is not appropriate for me to say, but who makes my husband more reserved and shy than me? Come to think of it, I can only take the initiative -"

the soft and teasing tone fell on the man lying on the ground. in the male's ears, further exacerbating his panic.

Damn it, who is this woman? ! The branches that invaded his body through the contact of lips and teeth seemed to be alive, and they strangled his vital parts extremely quickly. Not to mention, they also emitted small and unknown substances (wood spores), covering every inch of his body. His extremities are paralyzed, so he can't even self-destruct now.

How could he repair it? In the more than 400 years since the Heian era, had he ever been in such a mess?

Have you ever... been so unbearably pushed down and dominated by a mere woman? !

The resentment of being humiliated and the panic of his life being threatened fermented in his heart. This time, he was too careless. If he had known better, he should not have allowed Twelve Ghost Moon to move freely. At least, he should have kept Shang March in Yonomiya Castle.

None of the thirteen evil spirits currently staying in Shinomiya City are good at fighting, but even for them, it would take at least a quarter of an hour after receiving the signal from Muzan Kibutsuji to come to the rescue.

And this quarter of an hour, in terms of the battle situation, is enough to determine the victory of a battle.

Therefore, the King of Evil Ghosts, who was like a puppet under the wooden escape creation, could only watch the white-haired girl with snow-skinned skin approaching him again, smiling and saying that he would continue to "have a good night together".

——The white eyes, which are similar to the hair color, seem to exude a light red halo intentionally or unintentionally.

The slender fingers stretched out, holding the head of the black-haired evil spirit, and placed the head with a beautiful face on her thigh. The girl, who kept the avatar like a knee pillow, manipulated the dark brown wooden escape creation, and escaped from the evil spirit's head. A second living heart was pulled out of his mouth.

Then, swallow.

Then came the third one,

the fourth one...

"It's just like fishing~"

While swallowing, he squinted his eyes and enjoyed the pleasure of the original power entering the body and nourishing the soul. Himeno Shinji still had spare energy and System 48 Baba's own feelings.

System 48:...

System 48 can hardly describe his mood at this time. That is to say... although it is only a system, this scene is really too weird!

Whose fisherman uses someone else's pipe as a pool? !

But just when Sakuye felt the magical feeling of his soul being nourished and repaired, as the fourth heart was dissolved and absorbed, two bright red blood stains

streaked across the girl's skin and fell to the human skin lying on Shouye's lap pillow. The devil's face. ()

"Alas——"

The author Xi Sui reminds you that "Persecution Script Acting Method" will be updated to the latest chapter as soon as possible. Remember [(()

She covered her nose in surprise and watched the gushing water coming from her nasal cavity. The blood gushed out, he blinked blankly, and then an interesting light emerged, like an ordinary child who saw something he loved, full of curiosity about unknown things:

"What am I doing? "

The girl sighed in this way, blinking her smart eyes, half regretful and half emotional:

"As expected of my beloved husband, you are really too strong, and a thin and frail woman like me can't stand it. I can’t stand it~”

[? Is there something wrong with you or something wrong with me? I suspect my new wife is driving, but I have no evidence (vigilance.jpg)]

[Mai Aisi, although the new wife’s appearance time is very short, this unique style of painting really has a kind of beauty without meal replacement... It is a bit wasteful for the audience. After this experience, it feels like they have to kiss each other for a long time py It has withered. Is this some new method of banning pornography? (A pure heart and a few desires. jpg)]

[I am in a trance now... How should I put it, as a dog of all wives, for the first time, I have an unpleasant feeling that my life will be threatened (meditation)]

[ I'm different, I just like Sakuye's wife's style! ! ! Ahhhhh! I like it very much! The sickly and kind-hearted young lady is my cup of tea! My Shuo Ye just looked after the poor girl with seven hearts and five brains, and helped him undergo a weight-reducing operation. She is so, so kind, and I cried to death. 】

It’s not just System 48 and Kibutsuji Mumei who are speechless. Although Sakuya is indeed performing attentively, it is obvious that the impact of the previous scene on the audience is too strong. If you want to change the impression, you have to Need more time.

The girl, who had no time to think about the barrage's reaction and was immersed in the script interpretation, was finally able to exert some of the strength of this powerful body after repairing a small amount of damage to her soul.

Among them is the Sharingan, which can create environments and distort consciousness.

Their eyes met again, but this time, what caught Kibutsuji Muzan's eyes were red eyes with three black magatama eyes.

Illusion, activate.

=

=

The room was dark, and every window pane was covered with airtight window paper. The most direct way to tell the time was not the intensity of the light, but the birds chirping outside the window.

It’s so noisy!

Waking up from a deep dark dream, the violent evil ghost king suddenly opened his eyes and frowned in disgust.

Those birds were so noisy, thinking that it was another "good weather" outside that he hated so much.

At night, he asked some ghosts to come and eat all the birds around the city lord's mansion, so as not to give him a headache with their chirping.

However, this time was different from the past. When he opened his eyes, what he saw was not the dim light that made him angry in the past, but a white jade-like palm that exuded radiant warmth.

"My husband is awake."

He seemed to feel the slight movement of the eyelashes under his palm. Before Kibutsuji Muzan could reprimand the person who dared to offend him, the palm that blocked him from the light was removed, and the figure of the owner of the hand was also revealed. within his field of vision.

That was Hime-kun he brought back from Hagi Castle himself, his fifth "wife". Yesterday was their wedding night, so the girl was still wearing the same white dress she wore during the ceremony.

He has white hair and white eyes, and his clothes are also snow-white. The whole person seems to be carved from Kunshan jade. With the gentle and moist eyes and the thin and slender figure, he has a good appearance as graceful as a pear branch and fine snow.

So beautiful, no wonder he fell in love with her at first sight, and proposed to her father on the spot after just one encounter.

Um – wait, love at first sight? Is it him?

Just kidding, how could he fall in love with food at first sight? !

The handsome young man with black hair and red eyes blinked. The moment he doubted the fact of "love at first sight", all five brains in his body felt raw pain, leaving him no time to take care of unnecessary emotions.

"Husband, what's wrong?"

Seeing the young man covering his head in pain, the white-haired girl supported the young man regardless of her own frail body. She looked like a wife who was worried about her husband in a normal way, with heartache and pity in her eyes. Even those who are incomprehensible to the style, such as Ghost Dance Tsuji Mumei, can clearly feel it.

She loves me so much.

Although he still sneered at "love at first sight", on this point alone, Kibutsuji Muzan was absolutely convinced. !

()

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 395 115
Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimension, but my life fell into a countdown...
1.2K 66 29
Alternative Title: 我在5:20种小喷菇13:14制霸咒术界 Author: Liu Chu Summary: Traveling to a high-risk world with cursed spirits, the last game you played be...
25.2K 1.1K 19
-DON'T READ THIS ONE. PLEASE GO TO THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF THIS. IT IS UNDER THE SAME NAME, BUT HAS REWRITTEN IN THE TITLE-
3.2K 124 5
"-HOW CAN YOU GRIN LIKE THAT WHILE IM GETTING SLASHED ACROSS THE FACE." "-IM JUST EXCITED!" IN WHICH a girl meets a boy whos manically insane or IN W...