Persecution script acting met...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 迫害系剧本扮演法 Author: Xi Sui Summary: Himeno Shinji was thrown into a different world and had... More

Persecution script acting method
1-5: Spell·Dark Dawn
6-9
10-13
14-17
18-20
21-24
25-27
28-30
31-34
35-38
39-40
41-44
45-48
49-50
51-52
53-54
55-58: The End of Ninja Idealist
59-60
61-64
65-67
68-70
71-74
75-78
79-80
81-85
86-90
91-93
94-95: Yokohama·Creating a dazzling city
96-98
99-100
101-103
104-107
108-110
111-113
114-117
118-120
121-123
124-125: Hunters and gluttons will fall into evil desires
126-128
129-130
131-133
134-136
137-140
141-145
146-148
149-150
151-152
153-154
159-160
161-163
164-166
167-168
169-170
171-173
174-175
176-178: Post-Japanese Talk·World Integration
179-180
181-184
185-188
189-191
192: Single spell master if line

155-158: I am a human being in the world

27 2 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 155

Although System Lord has warned him a long time ago, with Shinji Himeno’s current soul power, if he forcibly enters the next world, the descendant body created will basically not be able to escape the fate of premature death.

But when he truly experienced the feeling of a too weak soul being suppressed by the will of the world, Shinji Himeno deeply understood the impact of a damaged soul.

It can be said that if it were not for the powerful flesh and blood of Otsutsuki Kaguya as a blueprint to create this body, Shinji's new body would have died as soon as it came out of his mother's belly.

However, even with the powerful vitality of the Otsutsuki clan as support, Himeno Shinji, who came to this new world rashly and with incomplete soul power, was still forced to have a "sickness buff".

It's like a clay pot whose wall is broken by a stubborn stone. No matter how much "water" is poured into it, as long as the pot is not repaired, it will never be full of water.

Thinking of this, the white-haired girl who has been in this world for more than eleven years narrowed her eyes slightly and sighed. She wore a clear and bright green bamboo robe and hung it loosely on her body. She held a hand that was so white that it was bloodless. His cheeks looked extremely harmless.

Yes, it's "Girl".

[Blessing of the Flesh and Blood of the Uzuki Goddess] (SP) is not without its shortcomings, because the backbone of the body is created based on Kaguya's own genes, and the gender of the body naturally follows Kaguya.

Fortunately, Himeno Shinji doesn't care about this. After all, the ultimate goal is to write a script. Men, women, old, young, and even zombies, monsters, and insects can all become "protagonists", and it's not like he has never done "female" work. "Child", Himeno Shinji adapted well to this.

The only bad thing is that the "sickness buff" hanging on his body is really annoying.

Even with the powerful plug-in Otsutsuki's talent, she is now awake for less than twelve hours a day, and her range of activities is only a small courtyard. If the range of movement is too large, she will be in danger of vomiting blood and comatose.

It can be said that this action is very unfavorable for the protagonist to cause trouble.

In this regard, System 48 is happy to see the results.

It’s good to be sick! Being restricted in movement due to his constitution, Trialist 01 can finally be quiet and not cause trouble!

Look at the standard configuration of this Warring States Princess, and then look at the excellent appearance of this protagonist's standard equipment, whether it is taking the line of infrastructure construction in the city and house, or the line of fantasy love being forcibly taken away by monsters, for Trialist 01 It's all a piece of cake!

System 48 believed so and felt very pleased.

"Sister, have you seen your mother today?"

At this moment, from outside the window of the Japanese room, a boy with black and red hair and a face very similar to Himeno Shinji's descendant walked slowly by. He looked about ten years old. He is about twenty-four years old, dressed simply, with a calm and indifferent demeanor. He does not seem to have the liveliness that a child of this age should have.

This child's name is Enichi Tsukuni. He is the biological brother of Shinji Himeno's descendant body [Sakuya Tsukuni]. He is also the head of the family of Tsukuni as the ruler of this city called Hagi Castle. Second child.

And Sakuya is naturally the second child. In terms of status, she can be regarded as Miss Ji Jun who is actually in charge of the Wu family.

Unfortunately, just by looking at the clothes on Yuanyi's body and the courtyard where Sakuya lives, we can tell that the situation of the brother and sister in the country is not good.

"I've seen you, brother Enichi."

Shinji Himeno, or Sakuya Tsukuni, raised his head, smiled at his taciturn but clear-eyed brother, and told what Enichi Tsukuni really wanted to hear:

"My mother's health has improved a lot. After another two months of recovery, she will be in about the same physical condition as an ordinary person. But brother Yuanyi, what have you done today?"

Their mother once lived in another city. Jijun married the head of the family of Tsukuni under the arrangement of the family's political marriage. Shortly after the marriage, she gave birth to her eldest brother, Iwakatsu Tsukuni, and her second brother, Yukikoku.

But Enichi and Iwakatsu are twins from the same mother. For a big family like the country, having twin heirs is an ominous omen.

According to Granny Ji, who has been serving her mother, the head of the family, who was called "Father" at that time, wanted to kill his second brother Enichi with a knife. Thanks to the mother's begging after giving birth, and the fact that Jiguo Enichi was born on the forehead. There was a birthmark with a terrifying flame pattern, which could distinguish him from his brother Yan Sheng, so he barely managed to save Yuan Yi's life.

Compared with his elder brother, who was raised by his father since childhood and received the most elite education of this era, the younger brother's treatment is much worse. When he was still an infant, he was placed in the most remote courtyard in the country. His mother still remembers buying things for him from time to time.

However, since Jiguo Sakuya was born ten years ago, Yuiichi is not the only one in the courtyard belonging to Yui Yi. His mother, Jiguo Sakuya, his mother's confidant Granny Ji, and two little maids moved here together. courtyard.

Without him, who would say that the city where Mother was born was removed from the defensive barrier because the "offering money" paid as tribute did not meet the standards stipulated by the shrine, and then the big demon of Tianmu Mountain, the Flying Centipede, led the little monsters to slaughter the city. Mother The entire Himeno clan was wiped out, and at this very moment, her mother in Hagi City gave birth to "Sakuya Tsukuni", a strange creature with white hair and white pupils that looked abnormal?

The blow of the family's destruction and the loss of blood from giving birth to Sakuya made her mother almost die on the night she gave birth to Tsukoku Sakuya.

Fortunately, Sakuya is not an ordinary child. Another reason why her body has been dragged down by the "sickness buff" for ten years is because she has to use part of her wood escape power from time to time to regulate her mother's body.

Looking at his sister's pale but gentle smile, Ji Guoyuan felt an emotion called "uncomfortable" in his heart.

Born with knowledge and a clear understanding of the world, Ji Guoyuan is like the son of God born in the world. At a young age, he has understood many things that adults cannot understand, so he rarely expresses his opinions. Most things create unnecessary emotions.

Only family members exist outside of this "most things".

His mother, his sister, and the brother who clearly longed to be close to them and longed for the love of his mother and sister, but stubbornly stayed outside the yard.

With his clear vision, he naturally knew what his sister Sakuya did to his mother.

It was a special force that contained the vitality of a forest. It was that force that supported Sakuye's weak body to grow up like a normal person. It was also that force that, when Sakuye came into contact with his mother, he The skin-to-skin contact enters the mother's body and nourishes her weakened body.

Jiguo Yuanyi knew everything, but he remained silent, but the time he left the yard became longer and longer, and the things he brought back

changed from small fruits in the mountains to meat such as fish, rabbits, and occasionally Granny Ji. I don’t even know the herbal medicine, just to replenish my sister’s health.

After all, his sister Sakuya is not like the princesses he heard about who were blessed by the gods when he was hunting outside. She has god-given power and a healthy body, and can be regarded as a selling point of the city as a father. The city lord makes a profit.

Ji Guoyuan made the decision to keep this secret for his sister without even thinking about it.

Knowing that his sister had nursed back his mother's health again this morning, Ji Guoyuan nodded, turned and walked out of the yard.

The energy in Sakuye's body dimmed and he was in a "weak" state. As an elder brother, he had to make up for his sister who was in poor health.

The dilapidated courtyard, the gentle and tough but frail mother, the innocent and kind sister but in poor health, the amiable Granny Ji - this is how Ji Guoyuan and his family members know each other.

But just after he opened the courtyard door and left, his sister, who was weak and basking in the warm spring sun, still had a soft voice, with a bit of the shrillness unique to young people, but the words she spoke were enough to break all impressions of Enichi Tsukuni.

"Koharu, how are your father's arrangements going?"

The weak debuff limited Sakuya's physical performance, but it did not affect Shinji Himeno's mental performance.

As long as his brain can move, it is naturally impossible for Himeno Shinji to do nothing in the ten years since he came to this world and just spend time in this small courtyard healing his mother.

"Sir Sakuya, the family master has made arrangements. The ninja force under the master's control has been infiltrated by our people. From today on, all information will be reviewed and screened by you before being handed over to the family master."

His name is Koharu . The woman was a maid serving her mother. She came to this small courtyard with her mother and the newly born Sakuya ten years ago, but now she is a reliable helper who helps Sakuye take care of the power in the step country's mansion.

At this time, the woman bowed her head respectfully in front of Jiguo Sakuye. Although Lord Jijun has never been in good health, Lord Sakuye is indeed the most respected and admired person among their group.

Precocious, smart, able to detect problems as soon as they happen and solve them immediately... Thinking of what happened during the past two years of working for Sakuya-sama, Koharu's expression suddenly became more sincere.

Master Sakuye is finally willing to take action against the master of the family. Although as servants, they have no right to judge the rights and wrongs of the master's family, but compared to Master Sakuye, what does the master of the family mean?

Master Sakuya taught them how to make enough food through farming. Master Sakuya shared how to make traps to defend against wild beasts. Master Sakuya also directed them to open up trade routes and increase tax revenue for the city. Only then did they come together to pay tribute to the shrine. Pay "offerings" of money.

If it weren't for Sakuya-sama, I'm afraid that their Hagi City would have become the territory of monsters five years ago, just like Ono Castle where my wife was born.

If it were Lord Sakuya, even if she took on the position of city lord as a woman, she would definitely do a better job than the current head of the family!

Koharu is so convinced, and everyone who knows Sakuya-sama's true ability is so convinced, so now that Sakuya has finally assigned his subordinates to attack the city lord's exclusive power, Koharu and others don't know how happy they are.

However, the girl just smiled and tapped the window lattice with her fingers. Her voice was soft, but her unhurried tone made it impossible to detect any hint of weakness.

——Showing a weak attitude in front of your loved ones will give sweets to the crying child.

But in front of her subordinates, she will of course be the "Himeno-sama" who makes every calculation.

"Then, I will surely hear the news soon that my dear father will choose a son-in-law for me~"

the girl said softly, ignoring the rude look of her subordinates, and her eyes settled on the courtyard wall where the sun was shining brightly. , the detailed information brought by the caravan, the subtle changes in the situation in the city, and the amount of the shrine's "offering money" that has been increasing year by year.

"Alas -" Xiaochun was frightened by Sakuye's words. She widened her eyes and murmured: "But, but no matter how powerful you are, Sakuye-sama, you are only eleven years old..." In a

war-torn and feudal era Here, girls often get married at a very young age. There are countless girls from poor families who are half-married and half-sold to other families at the age of eleven or twelve.

But Lord Sakuya is His Highness Ji Jun...

Xiaochun is anxious and puzzled.

But Sakuye's eyes were still full of smiles, even full of expectation.

"It's just a political marriage. The age of the couple is the least important thing. Even in my father's opinion, selling me for a good price while I'm still alive is a business that won't lose money."

After two years, a building She manages a city with half of its lifeline, her brother Yuan Yi who is gifted with special abilities and cares for her family, her gentle and kind "mother" who is worthy of her love, and her awkward and arrogant but very easy to control with words. Brother Iwakatsu - this is Sakuya's understanding of Hagiro and his "family".

It can be said that as long as Sakuya thinks about it, it is not difficult to take Hagi City into his own hands.

Her goal, however, is to write entertaining scripts.

Thinking of the main plot he had drawn up, Sakuye reached out and patted Xiaochun's shoulder reassuringly. His calm eyes and stable attitude made Xiaochun quickly calm down. She smiled and said:

"And coincidentally, I also want to benefit from such a transaction. , to get what I want. "

For example, an opportunity to go to other cities to find a way to restore the power of the soul, for example, to open up a new map naturally.

Another example is accepting a huge city left by her poor and unfortunate "husband". !

Chapter 156

However, although the script of "the weak Ji Jun kills her husband and receives the inheritance to become the strongest in the Warring States Period" has been confirmed, the actual implementation still requires a lot of preparation.

After all, the "sick and weak" debuff had a great impact on Sakuya Tsukuni. The SP-level combat effectiveness of the Otsutsuki clan was reduced to a tenth. The road must be walked step by step, and the main line must be advanced step by step.

The first step in advancing the main plot is to find a suitable "husband" candidate.

After telling Koharu what he needed to pay attention to, Tsukuni Saku squinted his eyes lazily while basking in the sun. While enjoying the warm spring breeze blowing on his face, he drew a map of the sphere of influence near Hagi Castle in his mind.

In the era following Sakuya's reincarnation, cultural development was similar to the Warring States Period in Shinji Himeno's native world. However, due to the addition of extraordinary powers, the "Warring States Period" in this world was more cruel and barbaric than the original world.

After all, this world is not only caused by man-made wars, but also by demons and ghosts that run rampant in the world and feed on humans. War breeds hostility, and the hostility strengthens the demons, and only extremely powerful samurai and witches and onmyojis with natural spiritual power can exorcise the demons. Except... In short, this is an extremely dangerous era for ordinary people.

Hagi Castle is located between Shinano Province and Musashi Province, surrounded by the three cities of Kurohara, Yamimi and Ono. Beyond the three cities is Mount Tenmu, which is occupied by the big monster Flying Centipede.

Ono Castle, on the other hand, had been slaughtered ten years ago. Strictly speaking, Sakuya's choices were only Kurahara and Yinjian Castle. Among them, Yinjian Castle was the best because the lord of Yinjian City was a senior citizen. A sickly boy who is slightly older than her.

Death from illness is the most suitable way to die.

The squinting white-haired girl was excitedly thinking about the way her future husband would die, and two sickly blushes could not help but appear on her pale cheeks.

At this moment, there was a noise outside the courtyard, and the chattering voices of the servants reached Jiguo Shuoye's ears through the courtyard wall, causing her brain to feel swelling and pain.

——This is another reason why she stayed in this secluded courtyard for so long voluntarily and "peacefully".

The weak debuff did not affect the body's five senses, but the loud noise would make the already unhealthy body feel tired. A quiet environment was suitable for the body's cultivation.

"...Have you heard what's going on over there? The lady in this courtyard is really amazing...she actually concealed such a big event without saying a word..."

"...That was carefully selected by the city lord for the young clan leader. The young patriarch has been learning swordsmanship from that samurai for almost a year. Who would have thought that this is the first time that Young Master Yuanyi has gotten a sword..."

"...It is said that even the Lord of the City was alarmed... ..."

The idle chatter reached her ears, and Jiguo Sakuye quickly filtered out the important information. She opened her eyes and realized.

By coincidence, her brother's "extraordinary qualities" seemed to have finally been discovered.

Sighing silently in his heart, Sakuya stood up and soon found Koharu who had just left.

Jiguo Sakuya's maid, who had information about all parts of the city lord's palace, reported more specific information to her.

The reason was that Tsukuni En wanted to leave the castle lord's palace through the back door and go outside to find some mountain delicacies to replenish his body for his frail sister. However, when passing by the garden, he met his

brother Tsukuni Iwakatsu, who was sparring with the kendo teacher. .

Strictly speaking, Jiguo Enichi and Jiguo Enichi have not been together for a long time, but their relationship is not bad, not only because of Sakuya's subtle interference, but also because Jikunoyi is a good boy who attaches great importance to his relatives. Both my sister and my brother have a strong sense of closeness.

Although Jiguo Yansheng was raised by the castle lord father to be strong and arrogant, he was not as cold and ruthless towards his blood younger brothers and sisters as the castle lord father. At most, it was because his mother imprisoned herself in the Buddhist hall of the side courtyard to protect her younger brothers and sisters. And felt sour in my heart.

Therefore, during the sparring session, Tsukuni Iwakatsu, who happened to have time, seemed to have accidentally stopped his younger brother Enichi who was passing by the garden, and asked him awkwardly and concernedly where he was going.

Jiguo Enichi was a good boy who would never lie to his brother, and he immediately answered honestly about his plan to go hunting in the mountains outside the city.

The intelligence network in the city lord's palace of Jiguo Sakuye completely recorded the conversation between the two:

Jiguo Iwakatsu: Go to the forest outside the city? Even samurai warriors like me and my master would not dare to go alone in the wilderness without a shrine's protective barrier. Yuiyi, you are so reckless, you really live up to your mother's expectations of you!

Jiguo Enichi: Don't worry, brother, the ghosts outside the city can't hurt me. The uncles and aunts in the kitchen didn't give me, my mother and Sakuya less food. This is just my personal opinion.

Jiguo Enichi is an honest person. Hiding his sister Jiguo Sakuya's physical condition which is not convenient for others to know is already a rare "dishonesty" in his life. What's more, when facing his respected brother, how can there be any reason to deceive and conceal her?

As a result, Jikuni Iwakatsu was even more angry when he received a "sincere" answer from Jikuni Enichi.

Rebellious, arrogant, stubborn, and willing to protect his mother's life even if he quarrels with his father - just listening to Koharu's story, Jiguo Sakuya, who is familiar with Jikuni Iwakatsu's character, can imagine that this person in his family has a particularly strong self-esteem. The brother's rich psychological activities.

Anyway, in anger, Tsuguni Iwa challenged his younger brother to a fight, and after receiving Enichi's honest reply that he had "never learned swordsmanship," he showed off to Enichi Tsukuni.

Then, Enichi Tsukuni, who had never practiced kendo, defeated the samurai who had been Tsukuni Iwakatsu's swordsmanship teacher for a year within three moves, shocking everyone in the garden backyard.

After a short period of shocked silence, the entire city lord's palace began to be in a state of excitement about this.

"Although I knew Yuandai was very powerful, but after I had a comparison target, I realized that Yuandai was actually so powerful - that samurai-sama was a teacher hired by the three-month small sentence, and he could fight against dozens of people with one person. A thief, and even helped the villagers kill man-eating evil spirits, but he still lost to Yuanda, he is indeed your brother."

Xiaochun exclaimed excitedly after reciting the intelligence information in a low voice, because he was also a young man . Enichi Jikuni, who was born in the academy, felt proud, and even more excited that such a powerful swordsman was his family's relative.

"Brother Enichi has always been so powerful."

Jiguo Sakuye was not surprised. She had noticed a long time ago that her brother had a unique talent. This talent was not as extraordinary as the one in this world. The "spiritual power" and "demon power" that are the basis of power are not a special inheritance derived from blood, but a "mutation" unique to Jiguoyuan.

It was this power that allowed Enichi Jikuni to discover Sakuya's hidden secrets. As a reward for Enichi Jikuni's ability to help him hide the power of Yang, Sakuya did not

delve into the limits of Enichi Jikuni's ability.

Anyway, brother Enichi loves and protects his relatives so much. As his sister, she only needs to make sure that brother Enichi can be used for her. She

chuckled and affirmed Xiaoharu's praise. Jiguo Sakuye looked towards what could be seen from the window. When he arrived at the tall mansion that stood in the center of the city lord's palace, he brought up another topic with great interest:

"How is Brother Iwakatsu doing there?"

As a brother of Tsukuni Enichi, although Iwakatsu is not like Enichi, With extraordinary talent, but not bad, a strong body, a studious attitude and a tenacious will - it can be said that although Jiguo Iwakatsu, who was raised by the father of the city lord since childhood, also inherited the arrogant and indifferent personality of the father of the city, but He is still a good boy who deserves to be loved.

It can even be said that among the more than thirty cities of the Warring States period, Jiguo Yansheng can be regarded as an excellent successor.

But the one who acted as a control group with him was Enichi Tsukuni, and it was a "Enichi Tsukuni" who had not been regarded as an opponent by him in the previous ten years.

Judging from Brother Iwakatsu's character, his mental breakdown may only be in an instant, right?

Lowering her eyes, with Xiaochun's help, the frighteningly slender white-haired girl stood up and walked towards the door.

"...Mr. Sakuya, it will be your rest time in the near future."

Supporting the master she recognized as her master, Xiaochun shouldn't have judged his behavior, but when she thought of Master Sakuya's frail body, she still Couldn't help but remind him.

"It doesn't matter." Holding Xiaochun's hand, Sakuye walked out of the courtyard with an uncertain look in his eyes: "He brought me to the road that Brother Yan Sheng must take when he returns to his own yard from his father."

Under the spring sun filled with the fragrance of flowers, The white-haired girl who rarely walked out of the courtyard smiled softly, raised the corners of her mouth, and a sad and sad breath spread on her body:

"My dear brother is in a deep emotional trough. What can I do without my relatives by my side?"

After Ono Castle was destroyed by demons, the mercenary father of the city lord could use Sakuya's "strange appearance" of white hair and white pupils to make his mother, who became the lord's main palace, lose the power to interfere with the outside world. In order to maintain a high level of quality of life, How could he continue to regard Tsukuni Iwakatsu as his successor after seeing Tsukuni Enichi's son, whose talent far exceeds that of Tsukuni Iwakatsu?

In this chaotic and complicated era, force is a more popular hard currency than money.

So her dear brother Iwakatsu had to face not only the humiliation and shame of being defeated by a younger brother who looked down upon him, but also the panic and helplessness of being abandoned as an abandoned son by his respected father.

The shame of failure will make his emotions go to extremes, and the panic of being denied by the authority will make him instinctively vent his extreme emotions on innocent people.

As a protagonist, you can have both parents dead, but you can never have brothers who don't get along!

Jiguo Shuoye looked through the many courtyard walls in the direction of Jiguo Yansheng's residence. "Chakra" in the form of spiritual power flowed through his silver-white eyes, reflecting the familiar back that was not as impressive as before. into her eyes.

Brother Yan Sheng can be ashamed, but the shame must turn into motivation for him to work harder to practice swordsmanship. Brother Yan Sheng can also panic, but the consequences of panic must make him voluntarily give up his unrealistic expectations for the city lord father.

This expectation should belong to her.

Only this kind of brother Yan Sheng is a good brother whom she loves and respects. !

Chapter 157

Jiguo Yansheng has never been so embarrassed.

As the heir determined by the head of the country, the young patriarch of the country, and the future leader of Hagi City, in the fourteen years of his life before Iwakatsu Tsukuni, the only unsatisfactory thing was that his mother preferred his younger siblings. Not myself.

But the problem is not big. He is the elder brother. Compared with his silent and cowardly younger brother who still likes to stay close to his mother until he was eight years old, and his naturally strange-looking and frail sister, he can understand that his mother prefers the younger one.

However, just today, the taciturn and cowardly younger brother in his mind, the younger brother who had the same appearance as him but was abandoned by his father at birth because of the scar on his forehead, showed talents far beyond his.

Still the kind of talent that absolutely crushes the level.

On the corridor leading from the main courtyard of the castle to Jiguo Yansheng's residence, a handsome young man with a red and black ponytail walked in a hurry, with an angry expression. If you observe carefully, it is not difficult to see the slightest hint of timidity and grievance in the young man's red and black eyes. Feelings.

Yuan Yi's blow that defeated the swordsman master, after defeating the master in an understatement, when he looked back at himself, he looked as calm and indifferent as if he was fidgeting with an ant, as well as his father's expression in the city lord's study not long ago after listening to the detailed description. The expression on his face was obviously excited... The scenes that happened today kept flashing through Jiguo Iwakatsu's mind, making the young man even more excited.

Enichi is a well-deserved genius—Jigoku Iwakatsu clearly realizes this, and at the same time, his father, the city lord, also realizes this.

Defeated by his younger brother, who had always looked down upon him, before Iwakatsu could recover, he was once again panicked because of his father's obviously changed attitude.

Yuanyi... is a better existence than him, so after his mother chooses Yuanyi, will his father also give up on him and choose Yuanyi?

Jiguo Yansheng didn't know.

Just as the young man was getting deeper and deeper into the horns, a slightly surprised voice came from the front, startling the young man who was deep in thought.

"Yansheng...brother?"

Jiguo Yansheng looked up and saw his sister sitting in the pavilion on the edge of the corridor with the support of the maid. She looked like she had been there for a while, her face was pale, and there was a thin layer of sweat on her forehead. Zhu, even though he was sitting quietly, looked even more exhausted and weak than he did after a morning of swordsmanship training.

Jiguo Shuoye, that’s okay.

It can be said that Jiguo Sakuya's weak physique is well known to everyone. Although they don't spend much time together, Jiguo Iwakatsu believes that he has fulfilled his obligations as an elder brother and he also knows a thing or two about his sister's physical ability.

"Sakuya, why are you here?"

Although he was irritable, facing this sister who had always been in poor health, Jiguo Iwakatsu still restrained his excitement and depression, and tried his best to show the appearance of a qualified brother, with eyes like The knife stabbed the maid Koharu who was supporting Sakuya:

"Are these servants bullying the master and swaying you to torture your body?"

"It has nothing to do with Koharu, I wanted to go out on my own." Shaking his head, he denied the danger of Iwakatsu Tsukuni. With the thought in mind, the white-haired and fair-skinned girl explained gently:

"After all, I am almost eleven years old. In many civilian families, I am at the age when I am about to get engaged. I believe that my father will not waste my marriage."

In this era, a woman's childbirth is

like going to hell. It is not easy to successfully give birth to a healthy child and raise it, let alone expect to have more children and more happiness. Therefore, although it is expensive, As the lord of a city, the lord of the country has only three children: Iwakatsu, Enichi, and Sakuya.

Nowadays, with the tradition of aristocratic marriage, the marriage of every child is a transaction that cannot be ignored.

This was the case with the marriage between Iwakatsu Tsukuni and his fiancée, but because of Sakuya's too weak body and shallow sense of existence, it was not until Sakuya himself reminded him that Iwakatsu Tsukuni realized this.

——His sister, who has to take two steps to catch her breath, has never left the city lord's palace within her maximum range of movement, and is weak and unable to take care of herself, is passing through a dangerous jungle to marry into another strange city? !

When this fact was clearly placed in front of Tsukuni Iwakatsu, looking at his pale and tired sister who still forced her lips to purse and showed her closeness, he suddenly felt a little ridiculous. feeling.

"... I guess with my father's character, he should be able to choose a husband for me from the two cities of Hitomi and Kurahara. The distance from Hagi Castle to these two cities is not close, so I thought that sooner or later I would have to adapt. Instead of looking embarrassed on the road, it is better to start practicing slowly from now on."

After explaining her reasons slowly, the girl smiled and looked at her brother: "I'm afraid it won't happen again then. Please trouble Brother Iwakatsu and Brother Enichi to get me married. It is said that a woman’s status in her husband’s family depends on how much her family values ​​her. My brothers won’t leave me alone~” The

weak voice showed a joking tone, Jiguo Imsheng was about to promise something, but when he thought of his father's affection for Yuan Yi's outstanding talent in the study not long ago, his words of comfort to his sister got stuck in his throat.

"——Yuanyi has such a good relationship with you, so naturally he won't ignore you."

The cold and awkward words were spoken by the young man in a panic. He looked like a large dog with red and black hair, shaking his ears anxiously and shaking himself. The dark psychology that is inconvenient to be expressed in words is expressed in another way.

"But I can't do it without Brother Iwakatsu." As soon as Jiguo Iwakatsu finished speaking, he didn't know what he was expecting, and heard his sister's soft but firm reply in his ears.

"That's because you don't know how powerful Enichi is -"

Tsukuni Iwakatsu couldn't help but retort, but he heard his sister reply calmly in a matter-of-fact tone:

"My brother, how can he not be powerful? Not only Brother Enichi, brother Iwakatsu are equally powerful!"

Because he wanted to talk about some private topics with his brother, Jiguo Sakuya waved to Koharu, who was supporting him, to stay away and stand by. He supported the pillar beside the pavilion with one hand, bloodless. When he mentioned his respected brother, two groups of excited blood appeared on his face:

"Either he is stronger in strength, or he is stronger in wisdom, or he is superb in swordsmanship, or he has outstanding commanding ability...Brother, what I said Is there anything wrong?"

The little girl, who had more confidence in him than her brother himself, tugged at the corner of the black-red-haired boy's clothes, tilted her head, and replied in a more determined tone:

"Brother Yan Sheng will not care about me. No matter what, right? "

=

For people who are confused because of self-doubt, the best way to break the confusion is to give them a new goal.

Although Brother Iwakatsu was raised by the father of the castle lord and was not very smart,

as long as he mastered the method of controlling the boy's obsession (), it was not difficult for Sakuya to use words as a thread to control the boy's behavior.

Briefly breaking the delusion that Iwakatsu Tsukuni had about Enichi Tsukuni due to his lack of talent?[((), Sakuya Tsukuni returned to the yard and saw another person who caused a sensation in the city lord's palace today.

"… ...Brother, is he okay?"

The boy who was standing at the gate of the courtyard waiting for his sister took his frail sister from the hand of the maid. After Xiaochun left, the boy who was transparent but seemed clumsy and cute in some ways asked. A question that she had wanted to ask for a long time.

"Physically speaking, brother Iwakatsu is as healthy as ever."

After a busy day, the girl, who exercised far more than her usual maximum amount of exercise, wrinkled her nose. The cool evening breeze in spring made her feel a little uncomfortable. Feeling dissatisfied, he pulled the shawl around his body and wrapped it tightly around his already thin body, then frowned and sighed:

"It's just that the opponent I was determined to defeat was easily surpassed by you, brother Enichi. Brother Iwakatsu was quite shocked."

"But..." This time, it was Enichi Tsukuni's turn to show an obviously puzzled look: "Brother, you obviously It's great, why are you unhappy because of me?"

Jiguo Yuanyi didn't think his sword skills were so noteworthy. In his opinion, being an elder brother who could become a city lord was even more powerful.

Well, of course, my sister is also very powerful.

Among the three, the one who was truly favored by God made his judgment very humbly. Perhaps it was his humble attitude that made his brother, who was already jealous of his outstanding talent, feel even more unwilling.

Sakuya, who has not yet chosen to start the live broadcast, has no way of knowing the tragedy of the two offline brothers destined to go against each other in the original world. He just looked at his cute brother with a smile and consoled him:

"Perhaps Brother Iwakatsu is unable to do a better job." Are you feeling sad for protecting us? After all, Brother Iwakatsu is such a good person, so he can’t be sad because he feels that you are threatening his status as heir, right?”

It seems that he has unintentionally buried the seeds of doubt and vigilance in Tsukuni Yun. In his heart, Jiguo Shuoye yawned extremely tiredly, and before Jiguoyuan asked further questions, he said good night with a long and clear tone.

Naturally, Jiguo Enichi would not continue to bother his sister who was already not in good spirits with this matter, but Sakuye's words always left a trace in his heart.

In the next few days, the arrangements made by the father of the city lord for Enichi and Iwakatsu were in response to the truth that Sakuya accidentally exposed.

Jiguo Iwakatsu would be unhappy because of the struggle for power, but Jiguo Yuan was not in a relationship. In his heart, his relatives were the party that held the absolute weight.

Therefore, in order to find a way to restore health to his long-sick sister, and to extinguish his father's undue expectations for him, it seemed natural to run away for a long time.

When the castle lord's father became incompetent and furious because of Enichi's refusal to tell him, Iwakatsu's younger brother's initiative to give in further fell into Sakuya's "PUA" trap, and he silently vowed to take good care of his sister along with Enichi's share. By that time, Sakuya, who had resolved the first disagreement between the two brothers, had already obtained a new piece of investigation information from his subordinates.

"The Shinomiya caravan that will pass through Hagi Castle in three days comes from Yonomiya Castle and is led by Yonomiyahiko, who will succeed the city lord..."

White and without a trace of blood, it is like a slender finger carved from cold jade. Passing the letter, Sakuya looked at the information written on it with interest.

"This is a city richer than Renjian City... But it's just that he can still go out to do business. This Shinomiyahiko should be in good health? The fact that he has had four wives in four years has made this man's reputation worse. It's weird, but it's not weird, and there's no need to be included as a 'husband' candidate."

She sighed in a pretentious manner, and the girl as fair as spring snow smiled innocently and shyly.

Dangerous thoughts that no one knew were brewing in his heart. After successfully appeasing the two brothers, Sakuya couldn't help but look forward to his meeting with the young master of Shinomiya Castle in three days.

I hope it’s a “husband” who won’t be too boring to tease. !

()

Chapter 158

When a caravan led by a young lord of a city travels, it is impossible not to visit the lord of this place.

On the evening of the fifth day, as the sun disappeared behind the mountains, Sakuya met the Young Lord of Shinomiya who killed four wives in succession as he wished.

He has black hair and red eyes, and has a handsome appearance. Although he claims to be suffering from a chronic illness and is temporarily unable to directly touch the sun, he does not look sick and weak, but has a well-proportioned body. His appearance does not look like he is weak and troubled by the disease. .

Or...are you already used to this "disease"?

Standing in the high pavilion with Koharu's support, Jiguo Sakuye saw the figure of the black-haired young man who was introduced to the mansion by Jiguo Iwakatsu after dark that night.

Strictly speaking, in the conventional aesthetics of people in this era, Shinomiya Hiko can be said to be a real handsome man, but compared to his status and appearance, the one who attracts the attention of Tsukuni Sakuya is definitely Shinomiya. The smell of Yan's body.

——The power of vitality with a strong rancid smell. Although the smell is a bit unpleasant, the instinctive desire of the body tells Tsukikuni Sakuya to ingest the "vitality" hidden in Shinomiyahiko's body. , which is of great benefit in repairing the injuries in his soul!

This is the first time Jiguo Sakuye has had such a strong impulse in almost eleven years since he came to this world.

He lowered his eyes and looked in the direction of the corridor, looking at the gentle-looking black-haired young man chatting with his brother with a smile. From the perspective of white eyes, the healthy appearance of the five hearts beating in unison in the young man's body made Sakuya ignore the sharp nose. The stench in my nose made me feel my heart beating.

The gaze was so hot that Shinomiyahiko felt something. He raised his head and looked at the pavilion in the distance. The white-haired girl, who was wearing a gorgeous twelve-piece kimono because of the banquet, lowered her eyebrows. She was thin and slender, but The eyes that looked at him were joyful and straightforward, and when he looked at him, he pursed his lips and smiled, like the slender white cherry blossoms on his fingers in spring, or like the misty snow falling in winter.

Although he looked weak, he unexpectedly attracted his appetite, which even the witches with spiritual power failed to do.

"That's..."

After seeing a wrong look, the maid helped the young Ji-kun who walked away. The evil spirit hidden under the identity of Shinomiyahiko licked the corner of his mouth and said nothing. He unceremoniously treats the girl he has only met once as the next target of plunder and cannibalization.

But after his companion, Iwakatsu Tsukuni, noticed his movements and cast doubtful eyes on him, Shinomiyahiko withdrew his gaze full of desire, showed a shy and reserved look, and asked, " The identity of the "sweetheart" who fell in love at first sight:

"Is the white-haired Hime-kun the sister of Iwakatsu-kun?"

Naturally, Iwakatsu, who has a strong nature, didn't think much about it. Under the guidance of the evil spirit under Shinomiya Hiko's skin, , unknowingly revealed a lot of information about Jiguo Sakuya.

For example, the frail and sickly sister has had a special abnormality of white hair and white pupils since she was born, but she is not Ji Jun who has the power given by the gods. She is just a kind and simple girl. For example, this is his only sister. , he wants to try his best to give his sister the best...

But, is that child really the ordinary and simple "ordinary person" his brother calls him?

The Ghost King, Tsuji Muzan, who had secretly tasted the flesh and blood of four other castle princesses with the help of his identity as the Young Lord of Shinomiya, narrowed his eyes dangerously.

Among the first four wives of "Yonomiyahiko"

, there are many people with God-given abilities, but even Hime-kun, who has healing spiritual power in her flesh and blood, could not bring such strong palpitations to Onimu Tsuji Muzan. move.

He wanted to get her... to eat her...

The Ghost King, who wore a gentle outer shell but was actually arrogant, cold and domineering, made this decision without hesitation.

At the same time, in the small courtyard where Jiguo Sakuye lived with his mother, Jiguo Sakuye also finalized his next action plan.

"Shinomiyahiko... this young city lord will be the husband chosen by me."

The bright lights illuminated a corner of the side courtyard, giving the girl's snow-white hair an orange halo. She raised her eyes and looked He held the hand of the middle-aged woman sitting opposite him, tilted his head, and smiled implicitly and sincerely:

"Although it is not a good idea for my daughter to bring up this topic first, it was the first time I saw Mr. Shinomiya . When I was the city lord, I knew that he was the most suitable person for me. Mother, could you say hello to my father? "

"After all, the world is not safe now. After the Shinomiya caravan passed by Hagi Castle this time, I don't know. When will I come to Hagiro next time? If I miss this rare opportunity, I will definitely regret it. You know... I don’t know how long I can live in this world with this body."

As he spoke, Before Mrs. Jiguo could express her stance, the white-haired girl clutched her chest, her implicit joy slowly subsided and was replaced by a touch of sadness. With her face from white to light cyan blood vessels clearly visible, she showed a different kind of pity. Aura.

Seeing the pretentious posture of Trialist 01, System 48, who is familiar with Himeno Shinji's bad nature, just wanted to laugh, but Mrs. Tsukuni was really distressed.

The sickly daughter made demands of herself for the first time in eleven years, showing an unusual little daughter attitude. What else could Mrs. Stepford have to say?

She patted the girl's thin shoulder. Although she was reluctant to leave, she still agreed to the rare request of her sickly daughter.

=

=

It was probably love at first sight, or maybe it was lust. In short, the news that the Shinomiya clan would marry the Tsukuni clan was reached a consensus not long after, and Tsukuni Iwakatsu became the last person to know the news.

The boy with black and red hair rarely felt confused. He found his sister in disbelief and said with a serious expression:

"Sakuya, you are still young and are not in a hurry to get married. Although Yuanyi has left, your brother still has me. , I will protect you and mother!"

Perhaps it was because of Sakuya's hint, although Yuan Yi's voluntary departure without saying goodbye made Ji Guoyan finally get over the psychological shadow of "not being as good as his younger brother." Sheng was aggrieved, but he did not feel cornered because of this. Instead, he unconsciously transferred this feeling of comparison to his younger sister Sakuya.

After all, before this, Yui Yi and Sakuya had always been closer than him. Yui Yi chose to leave because of him, so it is reasonable and reasonable for him to give Yui Yi's love and care to his sister, right? ?

Tsukuni Iwakatsu's brain circuit is surprisingly straightforward and simple. Once he has a definite idea, he immediately jumps into action. The frequency of communication with Sakuya is several times more frequent than that of Tsukuni Enichi.

When he wanted to be a good brother, he was surprisingly conscientious~

Feeling the love and care of his brother who "returned from the lost way", Sakuya enthusiastically shared with System 48 "The creation of a good brother character" " Method

", while skillfully covering his chest, he told Madam Jiguo's excuse again in a gentle voice.

"...But Yonomiyahiko-"

The words of dissuasion just came to his throat, because his sister's eyes, which were obviously full of expectation, disappeared.

Jiguo Yansheng didn't know how to stop his sister's obviously irrational behavior, and then he heard his sister looking towards the highest pavilion in the city lord's palace.

At the highest point of the pavilion is the office of the successor to the country.

"What's more, my father should be very satisfied with this deal now, right? After all, Shinomiya Castle is a more prosperous city than Renjian Castle. It has reached this point. Brother, can you still disobey your father's will?"

The last question seemed particularly helpless. The thin and weak sister was obviously smiling when she said this, but it gave Jiguo Iwakatsu a stronger emotional impact than crying.

"My brother, if I don't marry Shinomiyahiko, who else can I marry? The fat lord of the Fujiwara family who is about the same age as my father? Or the lord of Hitomi Castle who is as frail as me? The Lord of Yin Dao City? This is something that is destined to happen, just like brother Yuan Yi chooses to leave Hagi City, just like I will go to another city in the form of marriage."

Boundless sadness and regret are in Runbai's eyes. After being conceived in the city, Jiguo Yansheng heard his youngest sister smile and say words that soothed his anxious heart:

"Perhaps when brother Yansheng replaces his father as the city lord, brother Yuanyi and I can feel like we are home, Wu Just go back to Hagi. "

The germination of ambition only requires a seed and an excuse.

"Onii-sama, you won't let us down, right."

Hagi Castle is weak, so Shinomiyahiko is the best choice for his sister's husband. He cannot become the castle lord, so he cannot change the result of his sister marrying Shinomiya. He becomes If the city lord develops Hagi Castle, he can become his sister's backing - if he has the confidence, his sister can defeat Shinomiya and return to the country.

Well, there seems to be nothing wrong with this logic!

He obviously came with the intention of changing his sister's mind, but looking at Sakuya's gentle and trusting smile, Tsukuni Iwakatsu was convinced by him.

Sure enough, it is more important to replace his father as the real city lord!

At this point, Jiguo Iwakatsu has completely determined his short-term goals.

At this time, the newlyweds who fell in love at first sight had just officially met for the first time. !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 1.1K 19
-DON'T READ THIS ONE. PLEASE GO TO THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF THIS. IT IS UNDER THE SAME NAME, BUT HAS REWRITTEN IN THE TITLE-
1.6K 94 38
Alternative Title: 我在5:20种小喷菇13:14制霸咒术界 Author: Liu Chu Summary: Traveling to a high-risk world with cursed spirits, the last game you played be...
1.1M 36K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
6.2K 172 39
Alternative Title: 身为剧本组的我不是很懂你们 Author: Say Sanan with Me Summary: Qian Yuche, a man with scientific research skills The IQ ceiling is full, commonl...