Power of Dominion (Pokemon Cy...

By bnhasenpai01

A new take on a story I abandoned a long time ago. Y/n abandoned his dreams years ago hiding in the shadows b... More

Prologue : Detachment
CH 01: Spirit of adventure
CH 2 : Objective
CH 3 : Pursuit
CH 4 : Rival
CH 5 : S.S Sinnoh Tournament
CH 6 : Goldilocks
CH 7 : Reverse psychology
CH 8 : Iron Island
CH 9 : Swim with fishes
CH 10 : Resolve
CH 11 : Oreburgh mine
CH 12 : Intentions
CH 13 : Feelings
CH 14 : Boss battle
CH 15 : Gym challenge
CH 16 : Solaceon Shenanigans
CH 17 : Ending Rivalry
CH 18 : Colress
CH 19 : Technology
CH 20 : The falling part 1
CH 21 : Stark approach
CH 22 : Goldilocks part 2
CH 23 : Secret of Dominion

CH 24 : Rocket Revenge

41 1 0
By bnhasenpai01

Canalave city was in ruins the library had collapsed as hundreds of wild Pokémon swarmed the city driving out every trainer including the towns gym leader Byron. The scarlet Gyrados stared at the crushed library analyzing the stains of blood before turning away and diving back into the sea.

 Y/n was stuck under the rubble no doubt squashed under the concrete. The city was now conquered as all humans retreated. The broken library was silent aside from the soft muffled scream from under the rubble 

lift...lifttt...LIFT!!!

A massive chunk of debris lifted slowly from the ground Y/ns beaten and shaking body appeared , he roared in triumph as Heracross and Gliscor helped him. Eventually they climbed out of the rubble and gazed at the abandoned city. Y/n began to sulk staring at his home region being torn apart. Gligar jumped onto his back tickling him with its tail, Y/n laughed in glee. 

"I don't know if it's the end of the world but even if it is, a world with you guys is worth fighting for" Heracross waved at Y/n and pointed blankly at the sea "What is it pal?" asked Y/n suddenly Zeezee and shuppet popped out from their pokeballs 

"What the hell is that sound!!!" she said holding her ears shut just then both Gligar and Heracross winced in pain.  Y/n acted quickly rolling up pieces of insulation and stuffing them into his pokemons ears , he wrapped his bandages around Heracrosses head. Zeezee sighed in relief "I forget humans ears pale in comparison to ours"

if only  pokemon are being affected that means...ultra sonic waves?

Heracross pointed at the horizon specifically at Iron Island where a small boat was floating next to the Island "good eye pal" said Y/n dusting himself off.  The team ambushed a wild Pelipper knocking it out cold ,capturing it and wrapping its ears with bandages "We need your help finding who did this to you"

Pelipper screeched in anger trying to flap away ,Y/n jumped on top holding the bandages for dear life Pelipper flew off at extreme speeds as Y/n directed her towards the ship using her bandages as reins.

"You think he realized he left all of us here??" asked Zeezee still siting on the rubble the other pokemon shook their heads and watched their master fly to his doom.

A few moments later Pelipper crash landed onto the small boat Y/n yelped in pain and looked around relieved to see the boat completely empty. He felt around his pockets realizing he had  only 2 pokemon left.

 Eevee felt uneasy and in pain but Y/n covered her ears with some material and continued their search. They walked into the lower deck scanning the hull suddenly Eevee cried in pain Y/n held her close massaging her head. Y/n switched on the light and to his shock the room was covered completely in radio tech.

A massive 'R' was painted on the seat , Eevee screamed in pain as the screen flashed and the signals grew louder. Y/n raced to console pressing random buttons and dials twisting and pushing them at random.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" came a voice

"The name's Petrel and I am head of security on this vessel" he said brushing his ugly purple hair. Y/n scoffed "Seems like you're the only security " Petrel scowled and withdrew his pokeball sending out Koffing. "I'll put you in your place trash" Eevee growled and faced off against Koffing

"Use take down" Eevee lunged at Koffing knocking it into the wall. Petrel scoffed "Lucky shot"

"Koffing use toxic" Eevee dodged the attack using take down again Petrel growled "Fine" he said his face darkening. He turned around and bolted back upstairs Y/n scowled and ran after him Eevee trailing behind suddenly as they climbed the stairs a bright light surrounded them. 

"EEVEE GET DOWN!!" y/n dove into the ground clutching his pokemon as a massive explosion surrounded them Y/n back burned from the attack as a loud cackling echoed around the ship. Petrel stood on the deck looking down on Y/n the stairs were now broken and Petrel blocked the only exit he tossed another pokeball covered his ears 

"Wheezing use EXSPLOSION!" Y/n jumped away as fast as he could but the explosion caught up with him lifting him off the ground. Petrel laughed even louder "How pathetic you righteous trainer are ,always playing by the rules" Y/n groaned in pain as he clutched Eevees body "I'm sorry I got you hurt" Eevee whimpered in pain as a tear fell down her cheek something snapped inside of Y/n as he watched Eevee whine and cry into his arms. He stood up ignoring the pain before shutting off the lights Petrel grinned to himself " I can't cause too much damage to the radio room" he floated down on his wheezing observing the corridor 

"Heloooooo is anyone there? Don't be scared it won't hurt.....for me"

Suddenly a figure burst from the darkness catching him by surprise "Use sludge bomb!" Wheezing fired off a sludge bomb revealing the figure was just Y/ns pants in the dark. Petrel scowled "So you are alive" 

A piercing pinch ran through his body as Eevees jaws clasped around his ankle 

"AAAGGH" he screamed kicking Eevee of his leg before stomping on its head Eevee whined in pain before a massive iron rod flew through the darkness whacking Petrel in the head. "Wheezing use Explosion" Eevee desperately tried to run away but Petrel grabbed it by its tail throwing it into Wheezing's mouth. Wheezings body lit up before igniting.

BOOOM

An even stronger explosion ran through the ship "Noooo!" screamed Y/n running towards Eevees body but Petrel cut him off swinging the same Iron bar into his face. Y/n grunted in pain before collapsing onto Eevee  

"You pathetic" he swung the bar onto y/ns body

SELF RIGHTOUS" he swung it once more

"SLAVES TO THE LAW!" He brought the bar onto Y/ns body once more making him cough a pool of blood "Where did being a good person ever get you people all it did was make life hard and boring look what happened to your champion she tried being a hero and where's she ? DEAD"

Petrel threw back his head in laughter "We team Rocket have been reformed , never again shall we be outsmarted by the likes of you I Petrel the master of disguise will carry out our ambition with zeal" 

Y/n got to his feet his anger only boiling he inhaled sharply before screaming "USE SURF!!" 

Petrel paused suddenly a massive wave of water flooded in to the lower decks drowning the trainers. Petrel was washed away but Y/n grabbed Eevees coat in his  teeth clutching onto the gridded floor climbing out like a dying creature. Y/n rolled onto the deck gasping for air. The water had destroyed the radio room deleting the transmission curing the pokemon. "Thank you Pelipper"

Pelipper smiled before "BANG!" A ball of poison flew past Y/n shooting Pelipper down.

"DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!!" Petrel climbed out of the lower deck. Two Wheezings appeared behind him "You destroyed my only hope of promotion!!"  Y/n scoffed forcing himself to stand. Petrel grinned at Y/n "You're going to stop US?? YOU and what army!?"

Y/n grinned as the waves behind him began to stir and crash reaching from the depths were dozens of water pokemon.

"Seems like that device of yours lost function" said Y/n waving at the angry pokemon Petrel shivered in fear as the pokemon circled the ship. 

"Wheezing!" screamed Petrel

Pelipper regained composure and lifted y/n back up. Y/n watched as the ship and Petrel were surrounded by hundreds of pokemon.

"Wheezing KILL HIM!!" as a last ditch effort of revenge the wheezings began to ignite chasing down Pelipper but suddenly they were swatted from the sky.

Petrel screamed in fear as Gyrados turned his head away from Y/n deciding on his next target in a mere seconds the boat disappeared without trace leaving the Rocket member to die. Y/n made it back to the island barely in one piece still clutching on to Eevee. His Pokémon rushed to his side licking and tending to his wounds

 Suddenly Silver floated from the sky rushing to Y/n "Y/N are you alive?! What happened ? there's so much blood!" Y/n still standing and clutching Eevee responded "What happened ?...Nothing nothing at all" 

Y/n fell unconscious his body resting on Zeezees soft fur as he fell asleep.  Silver and Rowan pulled him to safety. "Nice work boy you saved countless lives"

Meanwhile

The clanging of Steel against rock echoed throughout Mt.Coronet as an army of mechanical pokemon stormed the area. 5 Perfectly engineered Genesect followed Neers orders positioning themselves on the edges of the mountain overlooking the shattered region.

Troops of Team Rocket grunts and Oasis members stationed around the entrances a tall burly man stood next to Neer his blazer branded with the letter 'R'.

"Send the signal" barked Neer "I want every pathetic trainer to come here and meet their doom"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 150 12
The possibility of running into your doppelganger is always present in a vast multiverse. However, what do you do when you're responsible for the de...
1.5K 79 11
𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ❝ Well, when you marry into money when you have money... you only get more money. ❞...
23.2K 378 8
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO ORIGINAL OWNERS. Erza Scarlet, the strongest female wizard of Fairy Tail, has always fel...
233K 3.2K 86
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္