Hey Boss! What's next? (chatf...

By Chimera_Regarion

What would be a better place for the head of a maffia ring then UA?! No? Well.... he still is in there and wh... More

So what?!
One and only warning!
Too motivated...
well... damn!
TIRED!
Kid... Kidnapped WHO?!
Freaking the freak out!
Party at the pool?!
Just one regret!
He knows... I know he knows and he knows he KNOWS!
Where are they?
Just whining...
Boss? What boss?
Pig blood?! Really?!
Blood was spilled
Discovery?! Or bullshit?
There he goes again.... Tired of life yet?
LOV? Who... ah that peasants!
USJ... jeij....
Lunatics...and we got a spy!
Behind the scene...
Pfff... it was the truth... the whole time!

Tension

147 16 2
By Chimera_Regarion

Aoyama: Mon Dieu! Did anyone else witness the spectacle between Midoriya and Bakugo just now?

Kirishima: Yes, it was quite intense! What do you think they were fighting about?

Mina: I have no idea, but it looked serious. I've never seen Deku that angry before.

Tsu: I hope everything's okay between them. Deku doesn't seem like the type of person to go off like that....

Hagakure: Maybe it was just a friendly disagreement that got out of hand?

Kirishima: Broo, they hate each other.

Iida: Regardless of the reason, fighting among classmates is not acceptable. 

Jiro: I'll talk to Deku and see if he wants to open up about it.

Kirishima: And I'll check in with Bakubro. Maybe he just needs someone to talk to.

Kaminari: I wonder if it has anything to do with why they were both absent yesterday.

Koda: Let's not jump to conclusions.

Uraraka: We should give them both some space and let them cool off before we approach them. Who knows they might attack us too...

Ojiro: Agreed. Emotions might still be running high right now... Especially with Bakugo. Ejiro, be careful.

Sato: I'll be there with him just in case. I don't trust Bakugo when Midoriya went off like that! This is not good for sure.

Shoji: We should also keep an eye on them to make sure things don't escalate further... who knows what it was about after all.

Sero: Yeah, we don't want them to cause us any troubles.

Todoroki: Why not trust that they'll work things out between themselves?

Tokoyami: Agreed. May the darkness be with them and hey maybe they need to knock themselves K.O..

Uraraka: Are you insane? We can get in troubles for this if Aizawa-sensei sees them!

Mineta: The better! He was a villain and not a hero anyways. I mean who screams die at someone in an attack!

ClassMom: Mineta, please refrain from making assumptions and if anyone should fly out of the window and get kicked out then it is you! 

Uraraka: Mh, agree.

Jiro: Definitely.

Tsu: I bet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 3.3K 18
Izuku Midoriya was bullied all his life. He was quirkless and there was nothing he could do. It was simply the fate of quirkless kids to die young. "...
183K 9.9K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...
132K 4.2K 14
Izuku Midoriya got into his dream school, got a new quirk from All Might and found new friends. What could he even wish for more right? Well wrong! T...
15.3K 941 47
I adamantly rejected the notion of my weakness! Despite the prevailing belief that an omega is meant to be sheltered, who was I to seek protection? T...