84th floor.

By loveforloveandfood

Welcome to the residence of 84th floor. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 24

6 2 0
By loveforloveandfood

Zade

You think you have some peace and quiet from the gang my sister hangs around with and then boom, they come to cause problems.

Kain wouldnt leave me the fuck alone and kept bothering me through the night as he sat with Rosie who was enjoying the strawberry shots and the attention of people floating around them. Some got to sit down for a little bit even.

"Kain..." I say as he finds me at the bar.

"Why are you not answering my question?" He asks.

"What was the question?" I ask him.

"Whats wrong with Zara. Im two seconds away from kicking your front door in."

"Wow calm it down little one." I say. It was weird to see someone love someone you loved. Comforting yet also unsettling because you wonder how that can quickly turn ugly. "She is fine. I promise. She just wanted peace and quiet and even told me to leave her alone." I tell him. He looked like shit, well better than when I saw him after finding out he got my baby sister pregnant. Turns out him and the little brother got into. His black eye was fading away.

"Look your friends showed up." I tell him as I watch the lawyer in the making and his identical looking brother. Creepy as fuck. They brought so much attention to the club, all eyes on them as they walked in.

"Whats up Zade." Julian says and I nod at him. "Hey guys. Get this guy away from me please. Im Zara's brother not her fucking mind reader." I tell him handing the guys some beers.

"Come on. Lets distract you." Julian says as he put his arm around Kain thanking me for the beers. "How about you go find your girlfriend who keeps telling everyone she is in a fuckable dress." He says and I look at Julian and follow his gaze. She was damn right. Rosie was a beautiful fucking girl that just looked fuckable in general I guess? Something about her was like bratty high maintenance that made you want to try and see if you could reach that high.

They drag Kain along and I turn around to find Hannah serving a table. Zara living with me kind of put a damper on my single life bachelor life movement I had going on. Hard sneaking girls in and out. But then with no distractions I was back to watching Hannah pretend I didnt exist as she floated around me. She was infuriating because she had taken up my mind and my whole existence. Everywhere I turned she was there.. the smell of her hair when she walked past me. She smelt like a freaking bakery and cinnamon and shit.

Then a weird late night a few days ago, we were the last ones in, she was helping me with inventory. We had stupid long talks about random fucking facts in life and I found myself telling her about my life and stupid decisions and she made me feel better by laughing at my idiocity. I found her fascinating... she didnt share much about herself funny enough.

I was struggling how to figure this thing out with Zara. She has fallen into a massive anti social hiding out thing and its fucked up. Shes been reading about how the media was tearing her apart for falling pregnant with their beloved billionaire. Suddenly, all traces of their pregnancy wiped off. She struggled with that too. Said as if it was a shame to be with her. Hannah has been patient with Zara as we have sat outside her room trying to figure out if she is alive.

Then, Hannah had some kind of change of mind and behind the bar started undressing me. Using me for whatever demons she was fighting or ignoring. I stopped her and asked if this is how she really wanted to lose her virginity behind a bar. She told me she wanted a crazy story so I better make it good.

It took once for us to have sex and it has become increasingly difficult to stop. I lost count over the last few days how often I have fucked her. It was like an addiction.

"You done?" I ask her as she turns around and looks at me. She pushes my chest and looks at me as I walk backwards to a quiter place. "Yes. Done. Were moving a little crazy." She says. "This us. Think were moving into dangerous territory Zade. Lets quit whilst were a head."

"Okay?" I say confused. "Sorry... I have to find a replacement for Keeley. She went home sick." She tells me. She has taken Zara's role serious. Very serious. Probably more serious that Zara who has been focused on Kain and Kain only.

"Cool." I say and she just looks at me. Even in the dim lights, her green eyes pierced through me. She rolled her eyes and walks away. Fuck that I guess. She just took me by surprise I guess? Just now she was in the back with me before my little sisters stupid obsessed boyfriend ruined it.

Before I could process it, one of my staff noticed me of Kain's table having an issue. I walk over seeing everyone was watching them as they were getting louder and louder.

"Fuck." I say as I watch drunk Rosie get up on the table.

"Get down Rose Jesus Christ." Kai says

"Leave her. One again its the Rosie fucking show." Julian says as he looked pissed off. "It is the Rosie show... always you asshole." She yells back at him. "Lets see who wants to be my new love interest?" She looked aeound with a fake smile on her face. "This is exactly why I cannot do it anymore." Julian says to her getting up.

"And you know why I cannot do it anymore?" She ssys. "Because you put me last. Fuck you Julian. Ill find someone new to fuck tonight."

"Well that's your fucking talent isnt it Rosie." He says and Rosie gasps out.

"Hey princess come down please before you hurt yourself." I say taking her hand. "Its fine." Kai stops me. He pulls her down grabbing her waist and stands her infront of him.

"Im not a fucking doll Jesus." She screams at him pulling her dress down. She was drunk as fuck as she pushed Kai bavkwards holding her dress down. Unfortunately for her, the small tight dress had no sleeves or straps so when she has a nipple slip, Julian seems to lose it completely calling her all kinds of names.

I look at Kain who just sat there as if hes watched this show before. He looks at Julian who had swiped glasses off the table. Kain looks at me and gets up.

"Time to go." He says.

"You know what actually? Youre the most self absorbed lunatic on planet Earth and thats coming from me. You know why I always run around and sleep with girls because youre so self absorbed, atleast they think of me."

"Carry on fucking them. Youre single." He yells at her before Kain pushes him out the place.

"Rosie come on let me take you home." Kai says as he takes her hand. "You and your heartless brother can fuck off." She snaps at him as she plops down. They clean the broken glass and the table as Rosie and Kai go back and forth.

"Im not here to choose a side. Lets get going Rose." Kai says

"So you think hes right? For ignoring me? Treating me like shit?"

"Rosie you act like hes so horrible? Hes been nothing but loyal and obsessed with you. You fucked up a few times why do u not just own up to it."

"Julian acts like hes so obsessed with me but hes obsessed with his career." She says. "So fuck you Kain. I do not want to see you right now."

"Lets just go."

"Ill make sure she gets home safely." I tell the kid as I was now bored of this little show.

"Its fine," Kai says as he looks at me to get me to mind my own business. "Lets go Rose stop being so difficult."

"No fuck off Kai." Rose says sitting back down as she folds her arms and pouts. "Ill ask Hannah to take her." I tell Kai trying to ease his mind. He looks at me and then Rosie.

"Fuck it, do whatever you want Rose as usual." Kai says as

"Fuck you Kai!" Rosie screams after him. I help her up as she burst into tears. I drag her to the back so she could cry in peace. This was a bad look for the club. Youre supposed to have fun here not be a crying dumping ground. Got her a coffee and gave her my jacket as she sat on the couch where I was sat a few hours ago with Hannah on top of me.

"I'll be right back. Going to get Hannah to take you home okay?" I say and Rosie just nods a little.

I find Hannah walking into the kitchen with empty glasses and follow her in.

"Can you do me a favour?" I ask her and she looks at me.

"Whats up?"

"There is a crying Rosie in the office drunk as fuck."

"I saw the dramatic break up." She says rolling her eyes. She put the tray down and looks at me. "Could you maybe take her home."

"No way." She says frowning. "Where is the whole gang? Her private chauffeur? Her security guard? Her assistant? The maid?" She says and I sigh. She found herself quite funny and that was funny about her.

"Youre a familiar face. Shes upset, her boyfriend just broke up with her. Have some sympathy?"

"What are you the freaking big brother of all of them. You might be a mr nice guy today but I can't." She says. "Besides I am working? That isnt in my contract."

"Do it for me."

"Thats the problem? I dont want to do it for you Julian. I want to work and go home. I dont want this anymore." She says changing to a different tone as if I upset her.

"Have I done anything to upset you? You were undressing me and shoving me into an office just a few hours ago?"

"I came to my senses that this isnt for me." She says. "Anyway. I do not think this is professional." She says waving her finger between us.

"Fine. Fuck, youre impossible." I say annoyed. Why was I chasing a girl that didnt want me? Rejection wasn't something I liked feeling. At all. I needed to change that asap.

I walk back to Rosie who was now sleeping on the sofa.

"Rosie. Come on. I am taking you home." I say waking her up. She looks at me and nods a little sitting up.

"Thanks for the jacket." She says and I nod. "Sure you were getting a bit chilly what that fuckable dress." I tell her and she chuckles. "Glad you noticed." She sighs taking it off and handing it back. I put it on the chair.

"Can you sit with me for a bit?" She asks and I nod.

"Sorry for being a drunk mess in your nice club. I really like it here. Sure my break up will go viral tomorrwo and you will have lots of more people in."

"Im sorry about your break up."

"So you and Hannah?"

"Well she kind of broke up with me too? Not that we were anything." I chuckle.

"Oh no was it me and Kain interrupting?"

"I dont know? Who knows honestly." I sigh. "Cant believe shed break up with you? Youre a solid 10."

"A ten." I say

"Yeah you have the bad boy thing too. A little dangerous. Its sexy." She says and I chuckle. Atleast someone was stroking my ego. "Maybe our sad selves can make each other feel better?" She says and I look at her. Her blue eyes and blonde hair were almost magnetically drawing me closer. Fuck it. I pull her in kissing her lips hovering over her.

She was right, her fuckable dress was indeed fuckable. As I slide into her and fucked her, her moans were filling up the room as her nails dug into me. She smelt sweet and soft. She touched herself whilst I fucked her and turned me crazy.

I wasnt sure if I felt instant regret as I got up whilst fixing my jeans and Rosie was cleaning herself up. But I confirmed the instant regret when Hannah opened the door and looked at the two of us. Rosie throws my tshirt at me.

"Seems like youre all sorted then." Hannah says looking at Rosie. "Here I was trying to offer you a ride home."

"Ill be fine... thank you." Rosie says awkwardly.

"Hannah." I say but she turned around and left. "Fuck." I mumble following her out. "Hannah."

"Stop." She says turning around. "This is what you want?" I say and she just looks at me. "And then you go and fuck the princess barbie? Jesus fucking Christ. Im so glad you did because it makes my decision so much more right." She says.

"Your decision? So its only your decision to make. To pick me up and drop me when you want?"

"What? You wanted to be part of it?" she laughs out loud, but it was an empty laugh. "For what? I was just another girl you were fucking and when I stopped you found another."

"Shut up Hannah. Dont tell me what I want." I tell her annoyed. She just looks at me. "Because you ended this. You stopped it."

"Sorry was I supposed to be your fuck buddy forever?"

"Who said so? You know I have feelings for you. Your the girl I want. But I am fucking done chasing you around." I tell her and she just stares at me. "Feelings for me?" She says. "Sure. Thats why you went and fucked her straight after. Leave me the fuck alone." She says before walking off. Fuck... I have screwed this up.

I head back and Rosie looks at me. "Im sorry..." She says looking at me. "If I have ruined things for you with Hannah... I can tell you like her."

"Its not you." I say. "Well its me. I have a tendency to fuck up."

"So do I... Julian is... was the best thing to happen." She says staring out. "But also the worst. He holds all the cards and with a snap of his fingers can break me." She says getting up looking at me. "So maybe its a good thing." She says. "And you were the perfect distraction. Jesus I see why that red head or Hannah so obsessed with you."

"Take me home please." She says walking out and my dumb ass just follows her out. It was closing time and the security was getting people out.

"Can you lock up please?" I ask Hannah who just nods without looking at me.

Rosie stood my her door and looks at me. She struck me as the type to struggle to be alone. I was the type to ignore everything and distract myself. "Can I invite you in?" She asks as she looks at me.

"Might as fucking well." I say and she smiles grabbing my shirt pulling me in. The next morning without even a wink of sleep, I drag myself out of Rosie's bed as shes asleep. I get changed and make my way out.

I walk out the front door and pull my shirt over my head. The lift opens up and I see Kain walk out. He looks at me and looks at Rosie's door.

"I dropped her off." I say

"At 9am?" He says.

"Why you here so early?"

"Came from the gym. Checking in on Rosie." He says. "Julian will literally kill you and cover up your murder." He says rubbing his eyes.

"I didn't do anything?" I smile. "Also I can take on Julian."

"Rosie isnt who you wanna be messing with in her time of heartbreak." Kain chuckles. "She attaches herself and needs a lot of attention."

"Im not dating your friend? Its called a one night stand."

"Dont say I didnt warn you."

"Fuck off Kain." I tell him pressing the button. Fuck....

At work that night, Hannah and I ignored each other like the plaque, I had nothing to say..

"Hey." Rosie says appearing next to me as I was behind the bar. She leans against the bar and smiles. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a high ponytail and she had on a white top and a black small skirt.

"Hey.." I say.

"I brought you something." She says smiling. Jesus, Kain was right I guess. I come behind the bar and she hugs me. "You look nice." She says as she touches my off white tshirt. I take her hand and head to my office.

"What you get me?" I ask her.

"I bought you this YSL shirt. I thought the colour would go nice with your eyes."

"Thanks Rosie. I cant accept that."

"Oh please its just a top." She says rolling her eyes pulling it out.

"Really? Lets talk about last night." I say. "Okay." She says playing with her ponytail. I had to admit, she was distracting as fuck but this was too much for me to get involved in.

"I know we had a great time and we used each other as distractions... but it has to stop."

"Okay." She says. "But last night when I was with you, the pain was gone. I felt good?"

"There's probably a healthier way dealing with a break up Rosie. We can still be friends? I dont think my sister will appreciate this relationship and neither will your ex."

"I know I am not stupid..." She says. "But if you don't want to distracting me then... I will find someone else." She smiles at me. "Honestly, try it on. For me." She says holding the top out.

It was a black YSL shirt.

"Thanks." I say putting it on.  Rosie hugs me again as her short self holds on to me. I pat her shoulder to make sure she's not getting the wrong idea again.

When they arrive, they just arrive with a big fat mess. Thanks Zara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237 14 9
Senior Year is the hardest. Yet, when that time comes around, everyone is beyond excited to leave behind their life of drama! But no one is more thri...
62.8K 3.7K 33
Copyright Šī¸ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
6.6K 70 32
A famous high school girl finds out her dad is getting married to a women in New Jersey. The girl mother passed away when she was really young. Also...
2K 101 48
Zara is 17 year's old. Her mum, a famous fashion designer and dad, a photographer, travel the world for their work, only coming back to the family ho...