Dangerous Life Ahead

By Writer_Hiya

~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ • Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industri... More

• D I S C L A I M E R •
1 : || Her Unusual Behaviour ||
2 : || The Atrocious Night ||
3 : || Will She Understand ? ||
4 : || Departure For Hastinapur ||
5. || Problems And Complications ||
6 : || Arrival In Hastinapur ||
7: || Miseries Of Life ||
8 : || Sudden Panic Attack ||
9 : || Post Wedding Rituals ||
10 : || Pehli Rasoi ||
11 : || Was it a Revenge? ||
12 : || Her Abnormal Behaviour ||
13 : || Misunderstanding and Rituals ||
14 : || Her Unusual Panick ||
15 : || Imprisonment After Dispute ||
16 : || Misunderstandings And Manipulation ||
17 : || Who's More Beautiful? ||
18 : || Bhanumati's Baby Shower ||
19 : || The Harsh Realities||
• F L O O R D E C O R •
20 : || Efforts To Mend ||
21 : || Panchali Gets Shifted ||
22 : || A Budding Mystery ||
23 : || Shakuni Is Banished ||
24 : || Bhanumati's Sudden Delivery ||
25 : || Her PTSD Syndrome ||
26 : || The Next Generation ||
27 : || The Naming Ceremony ||
28 : || Guests For Navratri||
29 : || Fragments of Entangled Relationships ||
30 : || Lesson For Love ||
31 : || Panchali Meets Subhadra ||
32 : || Her Unusual Approach ||
33 : || Understanding And Knowing ||
34 : || Hunt For Past ||
35 : || Trying To Manipulate ||
36 : || Their Slow Realization ||
37 : || Realization Of Love||
38 : || Will They Remarry?||
39 : || Their Firm Resolution ||
40 : || Sense Of Divinity||
41 : || Chasing Her Bygone||
42 : || Her Slow Acceptance ||
43 : || Yuvrani, A Mystery||
44 : || Some Different Perspectives ||
45 : || Dusshala's Unusual Demeanor ||
46 : || Their Surprise Plans ||
48 : || Lavender Haze ||
49 : || Turn Of Events ||
50 : || Terror Of Night ||
51 : || Essence Of Lives ||
52 : || Healing Her ||
53 : || To Comprehend Them ||
54 : || Accepting Them Earnestly ||
55 : || Her Changing Personality ||
56 : || Her Genuine Assertion ||
57 : || Storms And Life ||
58 : || The Sudden Combat ||
59 : || Her Punctual Nature ||

47 : || The Devil's Plan ||

411 51 53
By Writer_Hiya

OTHER CORNER OF ARYAVART :

The dark clouds covered the Moon and the stars, while the wind blew harshly, signifying the upcoming storm.

The streets were eerily silent, shops were shut down as no one seemed to come out of their house.

Lightening struck while the sky roared as if expressing its fear for the plans of Destiny.

The Royal Palace was also silent, as if the storm affected the people living inside it.

A certain dark hall was filled with green vapour, with a person creating a vision to keep an eye on his target.

His hawk-like eyes watched the scene with a sly smirk on his lips.

Soon there was a heavy footsteps echoing in the dark hall.

"What the hell are you trying to do, Dev?" The person asked, gritting his teeth, just as he entered the dark hall.

The anger in his eyes and voice was quite noticeable. But got only silent in return.

"Now, cat got your tongue, huh?" He asked, taunting the former.

"Don't forget who you are talking to, Maha-mantri. Lower your volume." Dev warned, though his voice was low.

"Oh really?" The Prime Minister scoffed sarcastically. "You said that Panchali will suffer in her life after marrying the Pandavas. But what's happening is a complete contradiction to your words."

"You said she won't be happy in her life. But look at her, she's slowly starting to get happiness." He paused, as pure rage surged through his veins.

"She is happy because of those five men. Mind you, bloody asshole, that Panchali is mine, only mine. If you think that I'll be quite watching some other men behind her happiness, then I am not going to tolerate that."

"If she is not mine, then mind you, Dev, I won't allow her to become someone else's." He added, with his voice lacing poison.

Dev had had enough, as he turned around being hell annoyed.

"How dumb you can be, Chandrachur. She won't accept her marriage with five men, I am telling you." Dev tried to point.

"Oh, I thought you could read and control minds but I didn't know you had suddenly forgotten the knowledge." Chandrachur taunted again.

"Panchali was clearly thinking of giving her marriage a chance." He paused, before adding, "Dev, I want Panchali at any cost."

Dev shut his eyes in extreme anger. His goal in life is much bigger than that stupid Chandrachur's obsession with Panchali.

"Listen Chandrachur. First calm down. Panchali's marriage with Pandavas was necessary, you know that. Both of us have the same goal." He paused, taking a breath.

"And that is, Yuvrani Panchali Kuruvanshi." He added, with a sly smirk.

"You want her for yourself and your obsession with her, while I want her for the Pandavas and that Krishna. Those six men have divine weapons, and I want those at any cost." He continued.

A lust-filled expression formed on Chandrachur's face as mentioned, "Well, I know you wanted their marriage to happen as soon as possible without any fuss and that's why you told me to kidnap the messenger from Panchal and stop the message from reaching Hastinapur regarding Panchali's wedding with the Pandu-putras. Am I right?"

"Indeed, Maha-mantri. I didn't want anyone to stop their wedding. Those foolish Pandavas love Panchali with their lives... Oh sorry, my bad, may I say, Panchali is their life itself?" Dev stated, and slipped into a malicious laughter.

Both the men had their eyes shifted to the vision, that showed Pandavas buying a special dagger for their life.

"You were waiting for this perfect opportunity, weren't you Dev? And that's why you used that stupid Aryan also." Chandrachur asked.

Dev scoffed thinking about Aryan, Panchali's best friend, "Indeed. That fool helped me the most, as I was the only one to threaten him in binding Panchali with his promise to get married to the five Pandavas. Or else, that stubborn bitch wouldn't have married any of the brothers."

"I have been waiting for years now to fulfill my goal in life but the opportunity still hasn't arrived." Dev added, making the other one frown.

"But they are married now." Chandrachur said.

"Yeah, I know. But their relationship still needs to blossom and when Panchali becomes the very oxygen of her husbands, she will be in my captive by then." He paused, as he was slowly revealing his plans.

"Don't worry, Chandrachur. By the end of this game, Panchali shall be all yours." He assured, as Chandrachur's mind filled with lust.

"And after her captivity, the Pandu-putras are bound to surrender them and their divine weapons to me. Then, Krishna will automatically surrender his Sudarshan Chakra to me. Because, what's Narayan when his children are on the verge of death." He spoke with determination.

He was the Devil himself and his plans were much bigger than anyone's life.

Dev was his name but he was more than any Asur.

He spread his arms apart in the air and shouted, "I will be the Master of the Divine Weapons. I will be the Master of this world."

And soon a loud laughter filled with malign, vicious ploys and an ugly intention, echoed in the dark hall.

The sky roared and lightning struck, as the clouds burst out raining heavily such that it seemed like nature was screaming in agony sensing the Dangerous Life Ahead of the people of Aryavart.

***

The lotus eye of Krishna opened as his meditation broke. His eyes marred a look of fright.

"Kanha, is everything alright?" Balram asked, sensing the tension.

"The Devil has woken up, Dau. It's only the matter of time, he comes in front." Krishna stated, his voice held a dangerous tense.

Goosebumps spread across the body of Sheshnaag, as he watched Narayan reflecting a sense of vulnerability.

"For the first time, I am sensing a fear reflecting from Narayan, Kanha." Balram mentioned, gulping the lump.

"Dau, Narayan carries the responsibility of preserving and protecting the Universe made by Brahma Dev. And when the fate of the very world is surrounded by such darkness, I cannot help but feel helpless." Krishna said, his face reflecting vulnerability.

"But you can see the future, Kanha." Balram stated, with confusion.

"When the future is surrounded by a pitch Darkness, I too can't see it Dau. My hands are tied by the invisible rope of Niyati." The Lord of the Universe stated, his eyes turned moist.

Narayan was scared for Panchali, for the Pandavas, and ultimately for the people of Aryavart.

Greetings Loveliest Readers,

First I thought to put this part with the chapter of the night of Navami, but then I would have been an extremely long chapter.

Then I was like, it would be more clear if the plans were put separately. Hence this chapter is relatively short.

I think things are getting more clear. And If any of you are having problems, then let me clear it out easily.

References :-

1. The previous book, An Unique Wedding ended with a big altercation between Panchali and Aryan, where he forced her to marry the Pandavas. Now, that was because Dev blackmailed him to do so.

2. In this book, in the chapter 3, we get the reference of Aryan about to spill everything about his unusual act to Panchali, on the Ganga shore. But he was stopped by a sudden voice, threatening him with Panchali's life. That was again Dev.

3. In the chapters 4 & 6, we again get another reference where Drupad had sent a messenger to Hastinapur stating Panchali's wedding with the five Pandavas. But the message didn't reach it's destination, as Dev asked Chandrachur to kidnap the messenger because he didn't want the wedding to stop at any cost.

So, that was it. Tell me, how was the revelation. Also I think you all got it right why the book is named as Dangerous Life Ahead now.

But many more to come in the upcoming chapters. So, stay tuned!!

VOTE • COMMENT

Thanking You,
Hiya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Unwanted Bride By

Historical Fiction

4.6K 247 8
Another Karna and Draupadi's fanfiction. A very different story from the one we already know. This is purely my imagination and doesn't intend to...
10.8K 646 25
While going out from dyut sabha, I was guilt ridden, ashamed, beyond hurt from my inside. I was not angry with anyone but myself. I knew that whateve...
19.4K 809 37
What if Panchali was born just one month before her marrige to Pandavas? What if their marrige took place due to the war of panchal? What if Panchali...
145K 8K 53
She was a princess, he was a prince, it could have been a simple story but no, life isn't simple and love is not easy and it can never be simple and...