The HalfBlood- FourthWing Fan...

By Quietdreamer52

Freya Sorrengail. The halfblood. Born different than her siblings she always stood out. Whether it was appea... More

characters
1- Conscription Day
2- The Parapet
3-The Crossing
4- Official Cadet
5-Fourth Wing
6- The Sparring
7- The Journal
8-The Woods
9- Admiring Your Work
10- The Kill
11-Traitors Side
12-Not Your Mother
13- The Gauntlet
14- The Burning Pile
15-Presentation Day
16- Presentation Day 2
17- The Gold Dragon
18-Threshing
19- The Drefected One
20-Bonded
21- A Rider
22- Protection
23- The Attempt
24- I Heard Him!
25- Body Guard
26- Severed
27- Liam Mairi
28- The Scroll
29-
30- The Feelings Through The Bond
31- The kiss
32- The Fight
33- Mistake
34- Authors Note/ Training
35- Preparation
36- The Flight
37- Squad Battle
38- Squad Challenges
39- The Final Task
40- The Task
41- After the Task
42- The Front Lines
43- Front Lines 2
44-
45- The Attack / Authors Note
46
47- The Confession
48- Getting to know you
49- Why'd you want to know me?
50- Reveal me/ Authors Note
51- Chaos
52- Reveal me pt.2
53- Revealed to me
54
55- Feelings
56- Love Triangle
57- 2 sides
58
59- The Party
60- 1 Love
61- Everything is yours
62- The Final
63- The Final pt. 2
65- The Betrayers
66- Dead Anyways
67- Die a traitor
68- The Wyvern
69- The Battle of Althybene
70- The Battle of Athybene PT.2
71- To Bend Death
72- Is To Sacrifice Life
73- Finale pt.1
73- Finale pt.2
75- Finale pt.3
76- Life for a Life
77- The End
Book 2

64- The Betrayal

720 41 26
By Quietdreamer52

A gryphon.

I jerk myself from Xaden looking wide eyed at the beast with a younger girl narrowing her gaze at me, She doesn't look threatened in the slightest as she studies me. " She is.. monsterous. They weren't kidding when they said she's tall and...athletic."

She was talking to Xaden.

" Freya..." He says carefully, I can feel him inching towards me. 

What the hell do I do? Do I attack? 

My eyes lower just slightly to see her gryphon. They're smaller then I expected, only half the size of a normal size dragon, but those beaks and claws look like they can easily slice through, maybe even worse then the sharpest claws on dragons.

Xaden grabs me pinning my arms down, pinning my back to his, he wraps one arm around my neck putting pressure on my throat but not trying to cut off my air supply. " Xaden!" I fight struggling.

" Freya just calm down...please just calm down..." He almost pleads. " What the hell are you doing here?! I said meet tomorrow!"

I froze.

Just for a second. 

Meet? He knows them...

He knows them....

" You know her?" I ask slowly still eyeing the rider who's looking at us, I quickly scan my surroundings seeing a few more land where everyone else is...where my dragons are..

" Let me explain-" 

There was still no commotion...

" They all know them?" I ask once more, my throat tightening.

" Fury just please let me explain..." Xaden asks craning his neck around to look at me, he's so close... to close...

The girl chuckles, " She's taking this better then I expected...way better-"

I eye her and that damn bird, I feel my heart hammering in my chest, I feel...power.. I feel the power coursing knowing this is do or die...

They brought me out here to kill me...

My breathing increases, I feel Xaden squeeze my frame, I eye the ground leading a line to where the pair was perched as she eyes me... She looks confused for a second before her smug expression drops " Fly!"

" Freya NO!"

Xaden nearly throws me to the ground messing my aim so the force I was going to use to blow her up misses, exploding a damn 5 feet away from her. Rubble flies everywhere, Xaden covers ourselves from it with his shadows.

I hear yelling now, I hear the countless footsteps, I hear squawking, " Xaden! Freya!" it was Liam.

" Freya!" Hetta yells.

But I know everyone was here running.

" You bastard!" I scream pushing Xaden off of me unsheathing  my blades throwing one at him. I don't give a damn if I kill him, if I die.

He knows the enemy... I don't plan on finding out how.. I just know.. He's just like his damn father.

His shadows protect him from my blade dropping it to the ground. " Freya! Calm down!"

He's seriously telling me to calm down..in what? Hopes I don't actually fry him?!

I take another knife hurling it at him, which his shadows cover once more. " Fury... I don't want to hurt you.. Let us- let me explain!"

" Everyone knows!" I yell. 

Think Freya... think...

I look around to see the cloud around us was gone everyone watches in stunned silence. Xaden stands tall, tense, starign at me with a slight frown. " Yes."

This seems to cut me like a cut as I gasp taking a step back. " Your all.."

Xaden strides up to me, " Just let me talk..."

I take several steps back, not looking at him liek the man I loved, not the xaden I just spent the whole past year falling for....No. I'm looking at him like Xaden Riorson.

Son of the Great Betrayer.

By the look in his eye he knows it too.

He stops, " This will all make sense if you give me just 5 minutes.. If we go somewhere and talk-"

" No." I spit.

He looks over my shoulder for just a second and I get tackled.

Garrick and... Liam are on top of me. " Get them on!" Garrick yells. I thrash, I kick, I scream.

They put these kinds of bracelets on me that seems to silence..everything. They're shackles.

" Rhys! Andarna!" I scream in my head.

Nothing.

Are they dead?! No. I'd be dead. Xaden would be dead.

" She's alot stronger then I damn thought..." Garrick mutters getting off of me slightly. 

I twist, kicking him in the guts sending him flying back a few feet, and I run.

" RHYS! ANDARNA!" I scream. Where they hell are they? Where's Segyl!

I hear the thundering footsteps behind me of multiple feet, " Freya!" Xaden yells I know he's the closest to me, out of the corner of my eye I can see the shadows right on my tail.

" RHYS! ANDARNA!" I scream once more still sprinting. The panic sets in... where the hell are my dragons?!

Then I get tackled again, this time by something much, much bigger, white scales flash before my eyes as I get lifted off the ground, " Rhys... We need to go, we need to go now!"

I see him look down, he didn't respond. Maybe he's trying to... But I have these things....

But I don't think that was it... His eyes held an expression... His claws tighten around me as he...circles back. " Rhys? Rhys!" I yell. " What the hell are you doing?!"

I struggle, at this point I don't even care if I fall to my death this is all...absurd.

He swoops downward landing once again to where everyone including the gryphon riders all stand in almost a circle watching. " Let me down!" I scream, " Let... me...GO!!!!"

And in that moment I lost all control.... My shackles melt right off of me yet I didn't get burned...

As if the flood gates open, it was like a whole title wave came forth from my little peaceful beach that I used to ground, I wrenched my hands forward- fire, my peach colored hot...hot..fire came forward as I aim in directly at Rhys face.

I hear the screaming, I heard Xaden screaming at me to stop, I hear Segyl shriek, I hear Andarna's cry, I heard someone yell to take cover, the squawk of the Gryphons.. I also hear Rhys. THough he's not pained... but enraged.

Through my flames I see him throw the same at me, a fight of who could overpower...one he's so easily winning at right now, I can see him get nearer, I can see him nearing in his attempt, all I know is my body is in a pure panic mode....

" She's going to burn up!" I hear Hetta yell. " Xaden do something!"

" Rhys!" Xaden yells.

And with that quick speed I've came to adore from my dragon he jumps through his flames, through my flames....damn well untouched pinning me by my throat, his claw cutting my jaw, I scream in pain, the hot blood trickling down my face.

" ENOUGH!" He roars above me, though I could see him viably flinch seeing he cut me. 

I lay there a panting, bleeding, terrified mess... There was absolute silence. Rhys leans his head closer to mine blowing steam right in my face. " Enough Freya..." 

He looks over at Xaden, seeming to talk to him which Xaden swallows hard looking at me but nods in Rhys direction, he grabs..a bag... from the pile of all our supples, ivory bracelets, he comes over and I struggle my Rhys keeps me pinned... And I'm no match for a dragon.

Once that doesn't burn. I just tried to kill him.... I lost control and tried to kill my own dragon.

Xaden quickly, but carefully puts these bracelets on, a void, numbing power comes over me making me scream out, I see Rhys flinch, Xaden does as well, he seems almost pained watching me.

" What are those?" Hetta asks gasping, " Why is she yelling."

" Silence stone." Xaden replies taking a step back. " Cancels out power. For your own good."

Just all of this... gets to me at once...

I lay my head down into the sane still not recovered, I feel weak...so damn weak. 

Xaden kneels down staring intently at me. " Freya... Please... I need you to hear us out and I need you to trust me."

I slowly look at him, with all the malice I could mustwr in that moment.  " How do you know them?" I grit lowly.

" I'll explain everything...Like I said. I need you to promise you won't freak out again, you won't run, you won't fight back. Then Rhys can get off you... ok?"

He speaks to me like I'm a wounded animal, his eyes were soft, like the eyes you have before you kill them. " If your going to kill me...get on with it." I snap.

He tenses again, " I'm not going to kill you. Please just agree. Please."

I feel myself giving in and I hated it, I hated it so much I wanted to stick a dagger in myself at this very second, Xaden comes closer holding my arm that Rhys didn't have his weight on. " Please Freya."  He begs in a tone I never heard in my life.

And I crumble.

I nod.

Xaden looks just a little relieved, not by much. " Ok... ok.."

HE looks back at everyone else. " Garrick, Bohdi... Finally discuss what they want, the rest of you make yourselves useful and stay OUT of this part understand? Hetta, Liam, you stay.... We have much to talk about..."

BUM BUM BUM..... Sorry for the shorter chapters... I just wanted to push some out... I promise I'm writing the next one as you read and hopefully we can push that out today yet....

We're nearing the end guys... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.2K 21
Catalina is a dragon rider at Basgiath War College. On her third and final year, she climbed the rank as the Wing Leader of the Second Wing. Despite...
27.5K 836 11
All the betrayers children are marked, they had to watch their parents die. There is a hidden marked one. No one can know, her fathers pride and the...
4.5K 312 19
Zara Tauri is the third born of King Tauri and second in line for the throne. Zara joins the Rider Quadrent with her father's permission since she ra...
33.2K 1.3K 17
Belladonna Sorrengail, twin sister to Violet, decided to follow her sister to the riders quadrant instead of going to the healers quadrant. Kind of...