The Time Traveler Is A Bit Sw...

Galing kay Kazuyuuki95

Author: Miaoji/ๅฆ™ๆฉŸ Type: Danmei story Status: Main text Chapter 82 Extra 6 Introduction to the work: Bai Jin t... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (Inverted v starts)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (end of inverted v)
Chapter 40 (Three in One)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77 Extra 1
Chapter 78 Extra 2 + Link
Chapter 79 Extra 3
Chapter 80 Extra 4
Chapter 81 Extra 5
Chapter 82 Extra 6 (End)

Chapter 76

249 7 0
Galing kay Kazuyuuki95

Bai Jin’s belly was already very big during the winter, he couldn’t go out anytime and anywhere, and his hands and feet were still swollen.

"Pregnancy is really hard." He wrapped himself in the quilt, puffed out his cheeks and ignored Zuo Anli.

The most important thing is whether his slightly swollen hands and feet would be too ugly. When he looked in the mirror yesterday, his face seemed to be rounder.

Zuo Anli felt terribly distressed, "What's wrong with you?"

He circled around Bai Jin anxiously, with a touch of sadness and anxiety lingering between his brows.

A pregnant woman's temper becomes unstable and she becomes irritable and sensitive. But Bai Jin was not an unscrupulous person. When he got his head out of the quilt, he felt a little sad when he saw the bruises under Zuo Anli's eyes.

He often got up at night, and Zuo Anli would be awakened and get up with him, taking the trouble to undress him and help him.

He could still take a nap during the day, curling up in the warm quilt and not getting up, but Zuo Anli had to take a nap early, and it was all because of him that he had been sleeping poorly recently.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I lost my temper with you." Bai Jin pursed his lips and apologized pitifully.

He stared at Zuo Anli's handsome face, patted the seat next to him, "Come up and lie down."

Lingnan is located in the south, and winter is not as cold as in the north. In addition, the air is humid, so he lit a pot of silver charcoal in the room. That’s it.

Zuo Anli was not polite, he was looking forward to having a sweet and soft wife in his arms.

A big palm with jade-like bones and slender fingers touched Bai Jin's face, and touched it gently, "Why does Qingnu need to apologize? Every time I see how hard you are during pregnancy, I wish I could take your place." "Compared to your discomfort, my painstaking efforts are nothing."

The two lay on the bed, looking at each other.

There seemed to be tears in Bai Jin's eyes.

It must be that during pregnancy, the nerves are delicate and the mind is sensitive, otherwise he would not be so moody and want to cry.

"I have sand in my eyes, so I'm not crying." Bai Jin emphasized angrily, his voice soft, with a hint of crying.

"Yes, I know." Zuo Anli's voice was so gentle that it dripped with water. He sighed: "If you can get a young slave like this, what more could I ask for."

As soon as he finished speaking, he kissed Bai Jin's eyebrows, like a dragonfly on water. On that little bright red mole.

Bai Jin suddenly said: "Wait! He seems to have kicked me again!"

It was a fetal movement that would happen occasionally.

Compared with the nervousness and stiffness he felt when he encountered fetal movement for the first time, Zuo Anli could barely manage to treat it with a normal expression. He gently touched Bai Jin's belly with both hands.

The joy of becoming a father for the first time, the expectation of a new life, and how to treat this child in the future have been lingering in Zuo Anli's heart for a while.

Any anxiety and restlessness disappeared when Bai Jin was around and the little life under his palm kicked him.

He pursed his lips softly and smiled, and said seriously: "Don't make trouble with your little daddy. He has already had a hard time getting pregnant with you. How can you bear to make him feel uncomfortable again."

Bai Jin stared at his gentle appearance and raised his eyebrows directly. He blushed and clutched the sheets tightly with both hands: when he first fell in love with Zuo Anli, wasn't he just because he was greedy for the clear and spacious look like mountains and green bamboos?

Now such an awe-inspiring and inviolable gentleman was lying on his bed, incredibly gentle and pure.

I wonder if the child understood what his father said and actually stopped moving his little feet.

Bai Jin leaned close to Zuo Anli's ear and whispered: "The child listens to you very much."

Zuo Anli touched his head and whispered softly: "There must be someone in the family who can control His, otherwise what will happen if you become a little dandy?"

It is said that they are related to each other through generations, and this is even more vividly reflected in Mrs. Zuo.

Before the child was born, she already had the consciousness of being a grandmother, and was much more active than his two fathers in tailoring clothes for Zai Zai.

Together with her, Mrs. Zhang personally bought a room for the child, and there were as many toys for the child as there were crucian carp crossing the river.

The wet nurse was found early. She wanted someone who was healthy and free from illness and pain. She ate fish and pig's trotters every day to ensure that the child would have breast milk after birth.

Bai Jin rolled his eyes, leaned into his arms, and said fiercely: "What do you say about your own Zaizai? Don't expect good things and bad things. Our baby will definitely be the best behaved when he grows up."

Well, This is also a doting child.

Zuo Anli raised his hands and feet in surrender, "I was wrong. From now on, I will definitely work with Qingnu to teach the baby to become a talent. It will never become a disaster."

Bai Jin raised his eyebrows slightly, why did this sound so awkward? .

He suddenly hissed, and Zuo Anli immediately frowned and said nervously: "What's wrong?"

"My legs, I feel a little uncomfortable."

Zuo Anli stretched out his hand to massage his feet, which he learned from Doctor Wu. Massage techniques include gently massaging Bai Jin almost every day to relieve his physical discomfort.

"Well, much better." Bai Jin's cheeks were slightly red and she looked at him with watery eyes.

Zuo Anli had been with him for a long time and could understand what the other person meant almost instantly.

He was afraid that too much movement would hurt the child, so he had to find another way to relieve Bai Jin.

While Bai Jin was stunned, Zuo Anli lowered his head and kissed him. His soft lips were like jelly, and they pressed against him gently. Their lips and teeth met, and his tongue went straight in, ferociously absorbing the air from the other person's mouth. liquid.

The sound of stained water made people blush.

Bai Jin thought that was it. Although he was a little disappointed, he could understand that it was normal not to do strenuous exercise during pregnancy.

While he was wandering in a fugue of regret, Zuo Anli climbed into the quilt.

"Wait!" Bai Jin couldn't stop him, his cheeks were so red that they could bleed, and he could only hold back one word for a long time, "Dirty."

Zuo Anli grabbed his hands and didn't let him move. Bai Jin couldn't help but lose consciousness, his eyes Xuxu condensed in the air, gradually losing focus.

After a while, the innocent and noble young man climbed out of the quilt, with a trace of water stains on his lips. He lowered his eyes and chuckled, "It's sweet."

Bai Jin was so embarrassed that he almost fainted.

*

The day of childbirth is approaching, and the whole family is feeling threatened.

Since Bai Jin became pregnant, there should be no water stains on the floor of the house. The servants should not be careless when walking, and they must not collide with the master.

Now I am even more vigilant. I must not panic on the training day. I must handle everything in an orderly manner and stick to my respective positions. No mistakes are allowed.

This was the first time that Bai Jin saw Mrs. Zuo's majestic and fierce appearance. She was a woman who was not inferior to men, and she was on par with Mr. Zuo.

It's just the situation at home that makes Bai Jin a little nervous. Fortunately, he still has Zuo Anli to amuse him and relieve his boredom every day, so his life is not too depressing.

The system even found its conscience and played a comedy movie in his mind, arrogantly comforting him.

Dr. Wu will come to see the doctor every day to check whether the baby's fetal position is correct and whether the size is appropriate. She should adjust three meals a day in time and not take too much supplement.

Taking too many supplements is not a good thing for pregnant women, especially in ancient times when giving birth was half a foot in the door of hell.

If the baby is too big, it will get stuck in the birth canal and cannot come out. In severe cases, it may even lead to death from dystocia.

Doctor Wu didn't let Bai Jin know about these things, so as to prevent him from being nervous, resisting giving birth, and causing unforeseen accidents during delivery.

However, you still need to walk a few more steps and exercise before giving birth.

In fact, Bai Jin is no longer anxious after the initial nervous period. He eats so deliciously that he almost falls asleep on the bed, and he sleeps very soundly.

Zuo Anli, on the other hand, was obviously a lot more anxious and depressed when his delivery date was approaching. He often couldn't swallow his food when he was eating. He would always look at Bai Jin in a daze, and would shed tears for no apparent reason.

Although it would be nice to see a man with a handsome and pure appearance, who looked like a banished immortal, crying, Zuo Anli remained in this state for many days, which was really worrying.

"Is it really okay for him to be like this?" Bai Jin asked Doctor Wu.

Doctor Wu held her chin and thought, "I only knew that women can suffer from prenatal depression, but I didn't expect that men can suffer from it too. Maybe after you give birth to your child, his symptoms will be much relieved."

Bai Jin felt sad. She said sweetly, "In other words, is he really worried about me?"

Dr. Wu replied from a doctor's professional perspective, "That's right. Let's talk to him more."

"Yeah." Bai Jinrang The servants sent Doctor Wu away, and he walked to Zuo Anli after she finished her business.

Zuo Anli was obviously very worried. He walked up to him in a few steps, held Bai Jin's hand, and forced a smile, "It's so cold outside, why don't you just stay in the house and leave alone?" Are you here?"

He looked at Bai Jin's swollen belly with fear.

Bai Jin followed his gaze to his pregnant belly and paused for a moment. He held Zuo Anli's face, kissed him gently on the tip of his nose, tilted his head and smiled brightly: "It's okay, the baby and I will be fine. Don't be nervous."

Zuo Anli's eyes turned red for a moment. He hugged Bai Jin and apologized softly: "Yes,

they are worried about each other.

After all, they are the most intimate relationship in the world . , and the deepest love. It is carved in my heart and engraved in my bones.

Bai Jin has already calculated the time of giving birth.

It happened just in the past few days, but it doesn't matter. After all, it has been done before. He was mentally prepared, and Dr. Wu also rehearsed many emergencies with him,

so Bai Jin was very calm. He was eating breakfast at that time, and he could even put down his chopsticks slowly, turned to Zuo Anli and said calmly: " My water seems to have broken. "

There were a few "cracks", the sound of bowls and chopsticks falling to the ground, and even Mrs. Zuo and the others couldn't calm down.

The whole mansion immediately moved into action.

Zuo Anli's hands were trembling slightly, and he forced himself to calm down. After calming down, Qing Nu could only rely on him.

No matter whether he was pretending to be calm or trying to look reliable, he couldn't even take a step back!

His slightly trembling hands calmed down and held Bai Jin steady. She was carried into the delivery room that had been prepared in advance.

The sterilization room provided by the system could be said to have taken care of everything.

The midwife and Dr. Wu were always on standby. When called, they came over quickly. He arrived at the delivery room before Bai Jin and the others,

"I want to stay with him in there, is that okay? "Zuo Anli begged.

Bai Jin already had some pain in his stomach, but others were awake. Seeing this scene, his heart ached with soreness.

Zuo Anli was such a proud person. His classmates commented that he was noble and cold. Aloof, when have you ever been so humble?

Doctor Wu refused righteously: "No, except for the midwife and the maid carrying the basin, no one else can enter the delivery room. I don’t have any old-fashioned ideas. It’s just that one more person will bring in more dirty things, which will increase the risk of production! "

This is recorded in the book that Bai Jin gave to Dr. Wu. As for what bacteria are, she still doesn't understand. She only knows that the more people there are, the more chaotic the air will be, which is not good for the fragile human body.

Zuo Anli was thinking As expected, she left obediently and stood waiting outside the delivery room consciously.

After hearing this, Mrs. Zuo and the others also retracted half of the foot they originally stepped out. Doctor Wu's medical skills are superb. People who don't understand medicine should listen to the doctor. That's right.

As soon as the door was closed, nothing could be seen.

Not to mention how anxious the people outside were, but Bai Jin was a little calm here.

"Does it hurt?" What kind of pain? " Doctor Wu asked him.

Bai Jin answered one by one. His stomach was throbbing and there were beads of sweat on his forehead.

Doctor Wu said: "It should be a few hours before delivery. Come down first. Walk slowly with ginseng in your mouth to assist in childbirth. "

She gave instructions concisely and concisely, and Bai Jin followed them one by one.

Bai Jin was well cared for during her pregnancy, and her care was all based on the manuals of famous doctors. After being fine-tuned by Dr. Wu, giving birth to a baby will definitely be easier than for ordinary people.

However, the first birth was painful, not as easy as expected. At least Bai Jin was sweating profusely from the pain, and vowed never to have another baby again. At worst, he would study contraception, and

there were no escapes in ancient times . Damn it, it should be an easy task.

At least it is much easier than giving birth!

Dr. Wu asked Bai Jin to adjust her breathing, biting her lip to keep from crying out, while

Mrs. Zhang was anxious outside . He stomped his feet, "Why didn't you hear the sound? "

Pot after basin of bloody water was brought out. When Zuo Anli heard these words again, his hands and feet were as cold as falling into an ice cellar.

His eyes were empty and desperate, and he even wanted to rush in regardless, but luckily his reason restrained him.

As the baby's A cry, accompanied by the midwife’s excited voice: “It’s born, it’s born! It's a boy! "

Zuo Anli's hands and feet gradually recovered. He staggered into the delivery room, not even caring about the child carried out by the maid. He only thought about the person he cared about the most.

Bai Jin's face was pale, and his lips were bitten with blood. After giving birth, he was full of energy. Severely injured, the whole person is dying.

"Qingnu, Qingnu. "Zuo Anli knelt beside the bed, almost crying.

"Yeah. "Bai Jin hummed in reply through his nose.

"As long as it's okay, it's okay. " He was chanting, his voice was weak, and he didn't know what he was trying to confirm by repeating himself.

"I want to see Zaizai. "After Bai Jin finished drinking the bird's nest, although he was still very weak, it was okay to take a look at the child.

Zuo Anli froze slightly. He just rushed in to see Bai Jin. The child didn't pay attention at all. He must have been watching him. The two grandmothers.

Bai Jin snorted at him, "This is the baby I worked so hard to give birth to, and you don't even care about it. You are his biological father!" "

Seeing him losing his temper lively, Zuo Anli finally laughed out loud. He stood up unsteadily, "I'll bring the child over to show you.

Bai Jin was horrified to see it. He was worried about Zuo Anli in his heart, but he said unforgivingly, "Why don't you sit down and rest for me now? Why don't you go and hug me? What if you drop the child? " "

Zuo Anli was also helpless. He lowered his head and sighed: "What Madam taught me is that I will never dare to be a husband again."

Madam Zuo and the others understood their temperament and took the child over to show them.

The wrinkled little monkey face came into view, and Bai Jin stopped breathing. He was about to cry, "It's over, our little boy will never get a wife in the future."

Mrs. Zuo: "..."

Mrs. Zhang: "... ..."

"What are you talking about, kid?" Ms. Zhang said, holding her forehead, "My eldest grandson is the cutest baby I have ever seen. Don't say that in front of your child."

Mrs. Zuo covered her lips and said with a smile. You will know after the child's face grows and he has been raised for a while. "

Look, the child's eyebrows are the most like Qingnu. The nose and small mouth are exactly the same as his father's when he was a child."

Zuo Anli glanced at him. He glanced at the swaddled baby and fell into an eerie silence.

Neither of them knew how they managed to tell whether the babies looked alike or what they looked like just by looking at their faces.

Bai Jin and Zuo Anli are new fathers. They are both newbies, unfamiliar and extremely hard-working. They are relying on their own experience to maintain a warm and comfortable family bit by bit.

Give Zuo Zhanlu a happy childhood.

With good wishes, they will raise Zuo Zhanlu to adulthood, and eventually he will grow old and move towards the octogenarian age.

Bai Jin raised his head and smiled lightly at Zuo Anli, who was looking up, just like when he first met him.

(Full text is over)

The author has something to say:

Aaaaaaah, I finally finished writing a book for the first time! So excited, and a little bit reluctant to part with it!

Thank you to all the little angels who have accompanied me until today! ! ! I love you all! ! ! Woohoo, I’m really moved to death when I see the comments you left. I feel like I’m motivated to write when I see you pressing my claws every day. I really want to ravage you.

Okay, without further ado, the two-point comment in this chapter will have a small red envelope until the next update~

The extra chapter will be updated the next day, don’t wait, that’s it (bow obediently.jpg)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

75.4K 1.5K 200
Author: Lin Linguo/ๆž—ๆž—ๆžœ Type: Danmei novel Status: 253 chapter Introduction to the work: Ji Ka Mian graduated from university and inherited a City God...
13K 148 9
Offline Reading After transmigrating into a villain, take the fine line Author: Instant Noodle Sausage Jun Genre: BL Status: Finished Last update: 2...
1.7M 141K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...