The Time Traveler Is A Bit Sw...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Miaoji/妙機 Type: Danmei story Status: Main text Chapter 82 Extra 6 Introduction to the work: Bai Jin t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (Inverted v starts)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (end of inverted v)
Chapter 40 (Three in One)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 Extra 1
Chapter 78 Extra 2 + Link
Chapter 79 Extra 3
Chapter 80 Extra 4
Chapter 81 Extra 5
Chapter 82 Extra 6 (End)

Chapter 73

405 9 3
By Kazuyuuki95

Bai Jin has been a little troubled recently. Zuo Anli has been too careful with him recently.

When encountering a potentially bumpy journey, I would rather get down and walk than let him ride in a carriage.

"That's weird. I'm in good health. This will slow down everyone's schedule." Bai Jin sat on the carriage and spoke to Zuo Anli righteously.

The carriage rumbled on the road, and the curtains were lifted, revealing the beautiful scenery outside and the endless dense woods.

They took the official road, and there were stations along the way where they could supply supplies at any time.

Zuo Anli was slightly startled. His young slave always considers others and has been very kind-hearted since he was a child.

"It's okay, we have plenty of time for this handover, and the adults in Lingnan haven't left yet. Besides, Huang Bangyan should be one step ahead of us, don't worry."

Traveling is already hard, and if you can go slower, everyone will have less complaints. Now, it's not like he was exiled, so there's no need to be so urgent.

Bai Jin nodded: "That's good."

He hasn't had much appetite for anything recently, and Zuo Anli is very worried about this. He always tries his best to make delicious food for him, and he always tries it with his own hands.

The words "a gentleman is far away from the chef" simply don't apply to him.

"It's been too hot recently, don't worry about me." Bai Jin frowned slightly, not wanting to be treated like a porcelain doll.

After Chu Tianzhi showed off three bowls yesterday, he teased him: "Did I say you were fat before and were planning to lose weight? Why do you pay so much attention to your appearance?"

The sudden teasing caught Bai Jin off guard. After all, in front of Chu Tianzhi and the others, he was as bold as ever. At that moment, it was as shameful as being deliberately told that he cared about appearances.

Of course, the idea that does not exist must be rebutted with confidence: "I just don't want to eat because of the hot weather recently. Don't misunderstand me!"

He can be sure that he is telling the truth. It is already a scorching summer, and the farther he goes to Lingnan, the fading... The more coats you wear.

As for whether Chu Tian believed his words or not, that was the other party's business.

"In that case, let's make some refreshing and appetizing food." Zuo Anli made the final decision.

When passing through the next town, he went out to buy some fruits that would make ordinary people's faces distorted by sourness, and also bought some appetizing pickles.

Bai Jin also went to buy saltpeter to make ice. Everyone knew this method, so he put what he bought in the car and used it during the journey.

After all, in Lingnan, no matter how backward the towns are, some pharmacies still have these. If they are in trouble, they can make their own.

However, the weather was indeed getting hotter and hotter, especially as we approached Lingnan. The soldiers riding horses outside were sweating profusely and their clothes were soaked and clinging to their bodies.

Bai Jin quickly took out the ice basin he had made before and let them rest in the shade of a big tree. He also arranged for Dr. Wu to make herbal tea to relieve the heat to prevent them from suffering from heat stroke.

After the work was done, he stayed in the cool carriage, seemingly thinking about important things that would leave his name in history, but in fact he was wandering around, secretly thinking

whether his big pants and vest could finally be worn. Comes in handy!

Anyway, he and Zuo Anli were the only ones in Lingnan. Once the door was closed, they were the only two people left in the small courtyard. Who could come here to peep at whether he was dressed neatly at home?

The matter was settled. All he had to do was ask the embroiderer to sew the clothes. Bai Jin, who faced the other party's incomprehensible expression, didn't feel that there was anything wrong with him at all.

This is how he often dresses in modern times. There is no reason for him to suppress his original intention in ancient times. It would be so painful.

The embroiderer thought it was just their boudoir fun. After being shocked for a moment, she started sewing clothes as if nothing had happened. As long as she had the money, she could just be a tool.

*

midsummer.

The sun pierced the clouds and cast mottled shadows through the leaves, bright and dazzling. The cicadas chirped loudly, and the mountains stretched to the sky in dormancy.

Bai Jin wiped the glistening sweat from his forehead, because on his first day in Lingnan, as Zuo Anli's wife, he had to dress modestly and appropriately, even a light summer shirt was extremely hot.

He really envied Zuo Anli, who wore a jade crown and white clothes, and still looked fresh and fresh, as if he was in a different season from them.

Zuo Anli felt sorry for him and wiped his sweat with a cool handkerchief, "I'll just go and do the entertainment. You can just stay in the carriage, okay?"

Bai Jin shook his head, "If those officials don't know you It's okay to get married, but if I don't show up even after everyone knows, I'm afraid people will think that I'm arrogant and arrogant."

His little brother has always been good and soft, and he always thinks about him. Zuo Anli had no choice but to take the others with him quickly. Go to the banquet and ask the servants to tidy up the house.

They had already showered and changed clothes after they arrived. If the officials here want to meet their future colleagues and bosses, they must bring their families to inquire about each other and figure out each other's temperament.

This kind of encampment scene is very common in official circles, and it will become inevitable in the future. It is an invisible old rule, and they naturally cannot refuse it.

Bai Jin pinched his belly when he was getting dressed. His belly was flat and there were no visible ups and downs. Sure enough, he had not gained weight.

And under Zuo Anli's careful care along the way, he never felt the same abdominal pain as last time.

Other than the fact that I like to eat appetizing pickles, and the taste has become a bit weird, it’s not a big deal.

But there was one embarrassing thing that he didn't say, which was that he especially liked smelling the smell of Zuo Anli recently. It was very cold, with the feeling of cedar. He couldn't describe it exactly, but in short, he liked it very much.

Inexplicably, he got this little hobby. He was actually quite shy. He often sniffed Zuo Anli when he wasn't around. His actions were too maniacal, so he tried his best to sniff Zuo Anli while kissing her.

You will still be ashamed when you should be ashamed.

Recalling this, Bai Jin and the others also got off the carriage and arrived at the largest restaurant in the city. It was not as luxurious and grand as the capital, but it had unique local characteristics.

There was a waiter in front of the door to welcome them upstairs.

The skin color of the local people is darker, and their hair is tied up high. Women should wear their hair in a bun as much as possible.

Every place has its own wisdom for survival. At least when Bai Jin entered the building, he felt a cool breeze coming through the hall, which relieved the heat of standing outside.

It seems that it is not unreasonable for Chunfeng Restaurant to become the most famous restaurant in the area.

Zuo Anli and the others went to the box on the second floor. The officials all brought their wives. After meeting the young officer, their expressions were as usual. Only they knew what was going on in their hearts.

Whether he can convince the crowd and suppress them depends on Zuo Anli's future skills.

At least now they all look harmonious and happy, and the adults and their wives all show affection.

The ladies from various families were also watching the turbulent wedding in the capital. Those who were well-informed naturally heard about it, and many people watched the show with their eyes open.

They always feel that if they put pressure on their husbands, the person next to them will not like them. Even if they are pressured by the emperor to get married, but the couple is living behind closed doors, who knows whether their husband will show their respect for them.

Especially for people like them, when they arrive in the remote Lingnan area, even if their husband makes him look bad, who can he turn to to make the decision?

But they didn't expect that the reality was very different from what they imagined. This new young officer was not only gentle and affectionate towards his wife, but it was also clear from his subtle behaviors how much he cared about her.

For example, when picking up vegetables, even if he is talking to someone, he will subconsciously pick out his wife's favorite dishes.

They didn't know if this person had been secretly paying attention to the little brother with his peripheral vision. When the other person frowned slightly, he would ask in a low voice.

No matter what others think, they have mixed feelings and are extremely envious.

If this is not considered liking, then what about their pillow person? Is it boredom? !

Female brothers are the most sensitive to emotional matters, and some minor interactions cannot be hidden from their sharp eyes. Therefore, after just a few glances, they can determine whether the couple is acting or sincere.

Obviously, Bai Jin and Zuo Anli are the latter.

How can one not be envious of this?

Bai Jin didn't know what the ladies were thinking. He only knew that socializing was really tiring. It was equally exhausting both physically and mentally in ancient and modern times, at home and abroad.

The spirit on the wine table is invisible, using the tongue as a sword and the wine as a knife, fighting in silence.

No matter how dull Bai Jin is, he can still detect the subtle targeting.

It is a temptation that is obvious and inescapable. It's not necessarily a bad thing. You have to show your strength no matter where you come from. It's an opportunity for Zuo Anli, who has just integrated in.

People with strength can stand out wherever they go.

Zuo Anli saw how tired he was, so he rubbed his temples for him in the carriage, "Let's rest early when we get back."

Bai Jin leaned on him. There was an ice basin in the carriage, and there were wisps of ice. It's cool and won't get too hot when put together.

"There won't be too many social events like this in the future. Thank you for your hard work." Bai Jin raised his head and kissed his chin gently.

"It doesn't matter. When I think about it, as long as you are with me and waiting silently at home, I will have no regrets." Zuo Anli chuckled, his Adam's apple rolled, and Bai Jin felt the slight vibration in his chest.

Speaking of which, they had been traveling all the way and hadn't had sex for a month.

Bai Jin blushed slightly, not because he thought about it, but because he felt uncomfortable with Zuo Anli's restraint.

Anyone who has tasted meat would be surprised if he suddenly switches back to eating vegetables.

In the next month, they did not have sex. After all, they had just arrived in the area and had to get familiar with the conditions in various counties and villages. Zuo Anli and other officials were so busy that even ordinary petty officials did not have time to do anything. Lazy.

Even the police officers in the yamen have to be arrested, and it is understandable that they don't do this.

Zuo Anli sometimes goes on business trips, and most of the time he comes back from the Yamen and washes himself before falling asleep.

He now likes to hold Bai Jin in his arms. If Bai Jin gets up at night and comes back, he will find Zuo Anli staring at him awake with his eyes open.

Bai Jin was shocked for the first time, until he crawled into Zuo Anli's arms. Before he could ask what was wrong, the other party touched his hair, kissed his forehead, and said, "Go to sleep."

It was like this After casting a sleeping spell, Bai Jin fell asleep as soon as his eyelids fell.

From then on, he knew Zuo Anli's habits. If he didn't hold him in his arms for a day, he would not sleep peacefully.

*

Bai Jin's vest and big pants are finally ready.

He took the clothes from the embroiderer, couldn't wait to go back to his room, and closed the courtyard door tightly.

He didn't close the door to the room. The three walls of the yard were covered with big shady trees, which blocked the sunlight. If he closed the door again, the light would be dim immediately and he wouldn't be able to see anything clearly.

He was changing clothes behind the screen. When he lowered his head, he always felt that his lower abdomen seemed to be slightly bulging, and he felt a little uncomfortable when he sucked in his abdomen.

There was a full-length mirror placed beside Bai Jin. He turned his head and looked to the side. His stomach seemed to be slightly curved.

"I have a beer belly?!" Bai Jin couldn't believe it.

He cursed and changed his clothes, sat on the edge of the bed and sighed.

While the beer belly hasn't grown too big yet, there is still hope to save it, otherwise it will really be impossible to save it when people reach middle age.

Zuo Anli went to the office early today, and it was also a rare break. The rest time before was also used to do a lot of official work, and he was busy in front of the documents for a long time.

He couldn't find anyone in the pavilion where Bai Jin often rested and read his storybooks, so he knew that the person should be in the small courtyard, so he searched all the way there.

He was a little confused as to why Bai Jin closed the courtyard door in broad daylight, but he didn't think much and walked all the way into the house.

As soon as I walked in, my eyes were burning with the jade-crushed flesh.

His little brother was lying on the bed reading a book. He was wearing very "cool" clothes, with his thighs and arms exposed.

The top was too loose. When Bai Jin turned over, Zuo Anli could even see a trace of pink on his fair chest from the side, and his mind went blank for a moment.

"... Qingnu, what are you doing?" Zuo Anli asked with a dry throat.

Bai Jin lazily raised his eyes, a little embarrassed to say that this dress was not only cool to wear, but also had another purpose, which was to seduce, no, seduce Zuo Anli.

He is a normal person, and it is normal to have those desires.

It just so happens that Zuo Anli has time now, it would be nice if he took a little more initiative.

Bai Jin hugged her handsome husband and kissed him on the lips. Zuo Anli didn't refuse anyone who came, but when his little hands started to make trouble, he suddenly woke up and stopped him.

Bai Jin: "?"

Zuo Anli saw Bai Jin's confusion. He couldn't say he suspected that the other party was there. It would be dangerous to do something like that again, but he didn't know how to speak to Bai Jin directly.

After all, when he was in Liucheng before, he knew that Bai Jin was quite resistant to this matter, not to mention that everything was just his guess, and he was not sure whether it was true...

"Are you still too tired today?" Bai Jin asked himself. People have found reasons.

But he didn't think it should be. He heard from Zuo Anli that today was all about leisurely business matters and they would be handled quickly, otherwise he wouldn't have taken the initiative to do this.

He suddenly thought of another possibility. Could it be that he was out of control in the first month, and now... his kidneys are weak?

Having this problem at a young age, Bai Jin moved his sympathetic eyes to Zuo Anli, "It's not good to hide a disease and avoid treatment."

Zuo Anli stared at his eyes and suddenly said: "What are you thinking?"

Bai Jin also said While he was distracted, he subconsciously said: "I'm wondering if you can't do it."

He suddenly reacted and quickly made up for it: "No, I said, you are too tired today, so you can't do it well, ah, no." The more he spoke, the more

confused he became. , Bai Jin has given up on saving himself.

Zuo Anli laughed angrily at him, and the veins on his forehead popped out, and he said meaningfully: "I will let you know if I can, if not, I can."

Bai Jin shuddered, and an inexplicable coldness ran through his body , as if being stared at by something, maybe because there was too much ice in the basin...

The author has something to say:

Bai Xiaojin, Bai Xiaojin, you are so brave when you say that you are not good at attacking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 103K 53
Jungkook is a rare true blood alpha, the most possessive of his kind. Taehyung is a rare male omega who struggles to protect himself from other alpha...
3.1M 117K 138
Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found out that everyone regards him as an imagi...
9.6M 654K 82
[ BOOK 1 OF AZITERA: YTHER'S QUEEN ] Consumed by avarice, the four human kingdoms-the Infernal Empire, the Kingdom of Caelum, the Kingdom of Treterra...
6.2M 261K 63
Jungkook is a single CEO father, and Taehyung is a college student looking for work. Jungkook has children who are afraid of other people, but things...