The Time Traveler Is A Bit Sw...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Miaoji/妙機 Type: Danmei story Status: Main text Chapter 82 Extra 6 Introduction to the work: Bai Jin t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (Inverted v starts)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (end of inverted v)
Chapter 40 (Three in One)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 Extra 1
Chapter 78 Extra 2 + Link
Chapter 79 Extra 3
Chapter 80 Extra 4
Chapter 81 Extra 5
Chapter 82 Extra 6 (End)

Chapter 63

407 15 0
By Kazuyuuki95

The journey to the capital was too long, and they were traveling together as a family, so naturally they wouldn’t be traveling too fast.

Dong Zhen and Chu Cheng were going to stay in Liucheng to continue their studies, and only Guan Yuan was with them. Faced with the separation, Bai Jin was still a little sad at first, but all that was washed away by the expectation of the dynasty in Kyoto.

The emperor was generous and rewarded Bai Jin with a house and a small manor. His name was written on the land deed. You can go and see it as soon as you go to the capital.

I don't know if the house can be lived in directly. Before that, he and Mr. Zhang may have to borrow the Zuo family.

In ancient times, this was very common. Which noble family didn't have a few poor relatives who needed to stay?

A mansion with several entrances and exits has many small courtyards, which is equivalent to living in your own courtyard, and you can also fire in the small kitchen without disturbing each other.

Mrs. Zhang was not very happy at first, but Mrs. Zuo had a very good attitude and treated people like a spring breeze, which would not embarrass her in the slightest. The two get along very well now, and they are already called mother-in-law and mother-in-law.

So the two families lived together as soon as they got together, and waited for Bai Jin to repair his mansion before moving out.

Along the way, they could enjoy the beautiful mountains and clear waters of Dali, and occasionally ride horses to hunt. They also encountered wolves on the way.

Fortunately, it was a lone wolf and no wolves were encountered.

Mi Tang, Bai Jin's brown horse, was so frightened that he ran away with a squeak. Fortunately, Zuo Anli had quick eyesight and quick hands to hold the reins.

Bai Jin touched Mi Tang's horse's head and slowly calmed it down. He murmured: "You are so timid. As an adult horse, you are still afraid of a lone wolf. That kick of yours makes you afraid of a lone wolf." Talking about wolves, even tigers can't bear it."

Mi Tang seemed to understand what he said and drooped her eyelids in aggrievedness.

He walked over and cupped its horse's head. The two horses grew up together and have a very close relationship.

Zuo Anli was riding on the horse with his back straight. He touched Bai Jin's head and said with a smile, "Maybe the horse follows its owner?"

Bai Jin slapped his hand away angrily and looked at him angrily.

Zuo Anli's hand hurt from being slapped, but he wasn't angry. He just looked at Bai Jin with his eyes bent and smiling softly. The beautiful dark eyes under the eyelashes were filled with moist light, which made people's hearts sway.

Bai Jin stared at him in confusion, unable to regain his consciousness for a while, before Zuo Anli picked him up from Mi Tang's back.

The young man who has been practicing martial arts since he was a child has amazing arm strength. He is three years younger than Bai Jin, but his stature is comparable to him. As he grows older, Bai Jin has not grown much, but he is still growing taller and stronger like a little white poplar.

Hot breath sprayed on Bai Jin's face. He lowered his eyes shyly, but did not avoid it, waiting for the other person's lips to fall.

I didn't realize it before, but now I realize how overwhelming the enthusiasm of young people is.

Bai Jin's legs were weak from being kissed, and his brain was almost deprived of oxygen. His eyes were fixed on the other person's thick eyelashes, which were dark and straight.

Zuo Anli noticed something, his cheeks were slightly red, and he stretched out his hand to cover Bai Jin's eyes.

Being looked at by those pair of clear eyes seemed to expose all the sins in his heart. He seemed to be split in two. One half wanted to dye the clear eyes into a moving color, and the other half couldn't bear to bully him.

Bai Jin didn't know what he was thinking. He thought that Zuo Anli was becoming more and more frivolous. Even when he was young, he would abide by the etiquette of a gentleman and never do anything inappropriate.

As fiancés, shouldn't they keep a distance? Why are they kissing him all the time?

In fact, it was because he was so embarrassed. Every time he was kissed, he was out of breath and couldn't stand still. If he could show off his talents, I bet he wouldn't say that.

It wasn't until the guards came to urge them to leave that Bai and Jin went back with their ears red.

They are all people who have been here before. Seeing their red lips, how could you not know what the two young men were secretly doing?

He only told them privately that even if they were fiancées, they should pay attention to distance and etiquette.

Mrs. Zhang, in particular, understood that they couldn't help themselves, but she still couldn't help but worry, lest Bai Jin would suffer.

After hearing what she said, Bai Jin blushed like a monkey's butt. After that, it was much harder for Zuo Anli to kiss Bai Jin.

But Qingnu was shy and he couldn't force her.

I can only endure it for now and wait until they get married before they can be bold.

*

After nearly half a month of hard work, they arrived in the capital.

Bai Jin and the others were riding on horses, looking up at the ancient and thick towering city wall. It was built by the dynasty hundreds of years ago and was full of vicissitudes of history.

People coming and going into the city were like ants crawling through the city. Soldiers with tall heads and horses stood guard at the entrance of the city, checking passing documents.

The capital city is naturally different from other places. Not only is the business prosperous, the streets are lined with shops, hawkers and hawkers are passing by, there are also horse-drawn carriages and sedan chairs passing by slowly, and there is a strong atmosphere of fireworks.

On the bluestone slabs of different widths, there are endless pedestrians.

As one of the new rich, Madam is also a noblewoman from a wealthy family, and she has many servants. She had previously ordered the steward to return to Beijing in the past two days, and someone had already cleaned the mansion to make it look brand new.

As soon as they settle down, they can just carry their luggage and check in. Oh, they don't even have to carry their luggage themselves, they have their own servants and maids to take care of everything.

Bai Jin despised himself for two seconds for being so quickly immersed in the enjoyment of the privileged class. After reflecting for a while, he was immersed in it.

Let him, a man with no power and no ability to serve as subordinates, wave his hand and say that he wants to overthrow the feudal dynasty, liberate the people, and establish the proletariat. It's better to go to bed first.

There is everything in the dream.

The servants have already boiled the water, and are just waiting for the master to take a bath comfortably, and then go to bed to rest for a while and recuperate.

They arrived in the morning. Bai Jin and Zhang were welcomed into a small courtyard alone. The housekeeper was very polite and respectful to the young master's fiancé.

They were not neglected in any way, and even food and clothing were purchased according to the owner's specifications, which shows how clever the Zuo family's training methods are.

Bai Jin climbed into bed after thinking about it, and fell asleep almost as soon as he touched the bed. He had been traveling for a long time, and he was so tired that he felt like his bones were about to fall apart.

Now that he's finally stabilized, he doesn't want to get up until the end of the night.

Sure enough, when he got up from the bed with his coat on, it was already dark outside, the moon hung high in the sky, and his long hair was soaked in the air, which soon became slightly cooler.

Zuo Anli was standing in his small yard, looking into the night sky with his hands folded, as if thinking about something.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, he turned around and smiled brightly under the moonlight: "You're awake."

Bai Jin was a little embarrassed, lowered his eyelashes and hummed, "When were you waiting here?"

"I just came, I just wanted to wake you up for dinner." Zuo Anli said softly: "After sleeping for so long, I shouldn't be able to sleep at night."

Bai Jin frowned and said worriedly: "No, everyone just waits for me. "

No, I was afraid that you would feel uncomfortable, so I asked me to bring you something to eat." Zuo Anli took out something from his back.

Bai Jin took a closer look and realized it was a food box.

Zuo Anli carried it to the stone table in the yard, opened the lid, and the aroma of the hot food spread into the air, arousing Bai Jin's greed.

He had slept since morning, missed lunch, and his stomach was already growling with hunger.

Zuo Anli now personally delivers the meal to him, which is like saving people from fire and water. It's strange that he is not touched.

Bai Jin hesitated for a moment, then obeyed his instinct and sat on the stool to show off his food. As for the idol baggage in front of Lao Gong, he had never had such a thing since he was a child.

"There is a curfew in the capital. If you can't sleep after eating, just read a book. If you want me to chat with you, you can." Zuo Anli held up his chin and looked straight at Bai Jin as he cooked.

When they were little, their family loved to watch each other eat. The food was delicious and always made them hungry, so they would eat a few more bowls, and now is no exception.

As for whether it is hunger due to appetite or other aspects, it depends on the benevolent and the wise.

Bai Jin swallowed the food in his mouth, scratched his face, and said embarrassedly but firmly: "I want you to talk to me."

Zuo Anli smiled brightly: "Okay."

Bai Jin used After dinner, a handkerchief was handed to his hand. Zuo Anli took care of Bai Jin's mood and did not take it upon himself to wipe his oily mouth.

He was packing up the dishes and chopsticks that Bai Jin had just used and putting them into the food box, moving slowly and elegantly.

Bai Jin wiped his mouth, feeling that it wouldn't be so bad to have such a gentle person to accompany him throughout his life.

Although he is still young, except for being a little impulsive and passionate when it comes to kissing and hugging, he is well organized in other aspects and is also very gentle and considerate towards him.

Bai Jin couldn't finish detailing Zuo Anli's advantages for a while, staring at Zuo Anli with moist eyes.

"I'm not Liu Xiahui, who is still pregnant, Qingnu, don't look at me like that." Zuo Anli's eyes were dark, and his voice was full of danger.

Bai Jin's face turned red and he shyly whispered: "Well, no one will see it at night. A kiss will disappear in the morning. Do you... want a kiss?"

After saying that, he lowered his eyelashes. , I didn’t dare to look at the mood of the person opposite, but I didn’t hear any movement.

Bai Jin raised his head in confusion, but was pulled into his arms fiercely by the other party. His movements were extremely rough.

Under the hazy moonlight and the starry sky, they shared a kiss that is not allowed to be described in Jinjiang.

*

When Bai Jin woke up in the morning and looked in the mirror, he found that his lips were still red and swollen. It was hard to describe Zuo Anli's ferocity yesterday.

He shook his head to expel those shameful things from his mind.

Today he was going to take a look at the mansion given to him by the emperor. He would also find a few craftsmen to repair the house and slightly change the layout himself, and then he could move in.

At this time, it’s time to call the system, which I haven’t spoken to for a long time, and I really responded to the other party’s words: [No need to go to the Three Treasures Hall for anything. ]

[Tell me, why are you looking for me? 】The tone of the system is still very gentle. After all, every time Bai Jin asks it, it means that he has to spend points to exchange for things, which means that he can get commissions.

Unexpectedly, Bai Jin's next sentence was: [Brother Tong, look, we have known each other for so long, and you haven't given me a gift when I got engaged. 】

The system hung up the phone directly and said that we were not familiar with it.

Bai Jin: [...Wait a minute, you are so stingy. ]

He muttered a few words before getting down to business: [Do you have any design drawings for a small courtyard with two entrances and two exits? I want to choose a good-looking one to transform myself. 】

The system called up the shopping mall, and he had a dazzling array of designs for him to choose from.

[It’s not very expensive. Can you really not give it to me? 】Bai Jin's lips are almost dry.

The system finally couldn't stand his "enthusiastic" entanglement and reluctantly gave him the engagement gift. Finally, he warned him: "Don't be so shameless as to let me give you a gift next time you get married. I will never recognize him again." 】

It is already a great blessing to be able to get wool from the system. How can Bai Jin insist on a bicycle?

The design drawings were given, but Bai Jin had to transform them into his current painting style, and make them understandable in this era.

Fortunately, he learned both skills from Mr. Liu, otherwise he would be blind now.

Zuo Anli went to the Imperial Academy to study. After entering the formal study here, he discovered that he still had many shortcomings. Many academic officials and teachers also served in the imperial court, and their experience was not comparable to that of mere teachers.

Jijiu is a great scholar in the world, and he also serves as the prince's tutor. He gives two classes to the prince Liu Xuandu every month.

Speaking of the prince, Bai Jin had a headache. After this guy learned that they had entered the capital, he insisted on doing his best to invite them to enjoy the flowers on the fifteenth day.

The eldest princess, the prince's aunt, specially organized it, and many invitations were given to the prince, specifically so that her good nephew could invite friends and make some friends by the way.

Originally this was not a big deal, but he later learned after hearing Mrs. Zuo's explanation that the flower viewing banquet was originally held to allow the prince to look at the girl and find a suitable prince concubine.

The drunkard's intention was not to drink, so Liu Xuandu seemed to be kept in the dark.

Bai Jin also recalled the joke the prince said when they were in Liucheng a few years ago, "Would you like to be the orphaned prince Liangdi?"

It was difficult to figure out whether that guy meant it or not.

What do you want?

It's not like the prince doesn't know about his engagement to Zuo Anli, so he shouldn't pretend to be confused just because he understands.

He couldn't figure it out even if he thought about it, so Bai Jin simply stopped thinking about it and let the soldiers come to cover up the water and the earth.

He had better decorate his mansion first. This was a house in the capital, and it occupied a large area. He didn't even dare to think about it in the future.

Remembering that he had read the text "Looking at the Snow in the Pavilion in the Heart of the Lake" before, he was particularly moved by the scenery described in it.

His spacious mansion has a small lake with lotus roots planted at the bottom. In summer, the lake is covered with lotus flowers, and you can take a small boat to swim around the lake.

Build a pavilion in the middle of the lake. Maybe in winter, you can warm a pot of wine, call your friends, and watch the snow as the author describes.

Anyway, now that he has money and owns his own mansion, he has the final say on how to arrange the layout.

From time to time, he would seek the opinions of Zuo Anli and Mr. Zhang. Most of the time Mr. Zhang would just let him be happy, but Zuo Anli would give one or two constructive suggestions.

After all, they can come and live on both sides.

Finally, before the fifteenth day, Bai Jin's mansion was officially put into construction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 163K 76
Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the book. His alpha boyfriend marks an omeg...
1.9M 75.2K 95
Rebirth of the Little Mute 重生之小哑巴 Author(s) 穆青延 Status in COO 93 + 2 Extras (Completed) Description Mu Xiaoke was a fool in his previous life, but he...
3.1M 117K 138
Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found out that everyone regards him as an imagi...