You're Mine || Kirito x Asuna

By AshMariLie

After Kirito's Aunt dies in a car accident Kirito and his cousin have to move into their close friend's house... More

Chapter 1: Vacation sucks
Chapter 2: Back to Tokyo with Hugs and Kisses
Chapter 3: The Accident
Chapter 4: I Can't Believe This
Chapter 5: You're going away?
Chapter 6: New Home
Chapter 7: Our New Family
Chapter 8: First day at school
Chapter 9: Visiting the World I Love
Chapter 10: Girl Problems
Chapter 11: Injuries and Heart breakers
Chapter 12: Getting Advice
Chapter 13: Surprise Arrival
Chapter 14: Love Hurts
Chapter 15: Two Different Perspectives
Chapter 16: Explanation
Chapter 17: College
Chapter 18: New Friends
Chapter 19: Nightmares
Chapter 20: Date
Chapter 21: Hotel
Chapter 22: Tokyo University
Chapter 23: Unexpected Threats
{AN}
Chapter 24: Aquarium Visit
Chapter 25: Cafe Hangout
Chapter 26: Coming Clean

I'm Back

155 8 6
By AshMariLie

Hey everyone. It has sure been a long time. It is now 2024, I started writing this in 2015, wow. I am astounded to see that this story has 180K views, like I am beyond words. I could have never imagined it would have reached the heights that it has. After reading through some old chapters and comments, I see that you all really enjoyed my fanfic. I also feel really bad that I never finished it for you guys, because I totally had the ending in the works. I deeply apologize to all my devoted fans.

The truth is, I moved on. I fell out of SAO and all anime around the time I stopped writing and I never picked it back up. I moved onto My Hero Academia, Yuri on Ice, and others. I'm sure you guys can see that by looking at my other stories. But at one point, I grew up. I got into life and left my anime days behind. I started this story in middle school, then graduated high school, and now I'm in college. To be honest, from time to time I have checked this account to see where it was, but I never had it in me to continue writing.

Until now.

Guys, I don't want to leave you hanging. That was never my intention. I want to put my all into finishing this story so you don't have to keep wondering how it ends. I know its been 6 or so years, and we've all changed greatly, but for your sake it needs to be finished.

I deeply appreciate all of the views and likes and comments, I genuinely had no idea that this story would gain so much traction over the years. So, without further ado, who wants and ending?

          - Sincerely, your long lost Kirisuna author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 224 21
Disclaimer: I don't own Sword art online. Real world sometimes unfair, especially if you're powerless. This is the story of Asuna and Kirito as they'...
1.2K 77 17
(The story takes place during and after the Death Gun incident) Sinon's life has been filled with nothing but tragedy. Loneliness, PTSD, bullying, lo...
2.2K 28 40
This is a retelling of the "Fairy Dance Arc" from "Sword Art Online." Since the "Sword Art Online Progressive" movie is dropping this year, I though...
155K 3.8K 21
** Completed ** You were Y/N. You were 16, in highschool. You had a best friend named B/F, and a boyfriend named Kazuto Kirigaya. You both were toget...