The Time Traveler Is A Bit Sw...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Miaoji/妙機 Type: Danmei story Status: Main text Chapter 82 Extra 6 Introduction to the work: Bai Jin t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (Inverted v starts)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (end of inverted v)
Chapter 40 (Three in One)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 Extra 1
Chapter 78 Extra 2 + Link
Chapter 79 Extra 3
Chapter 80 Extra 4
Chapter 81 Extra 5
Chapter 82 Extra 6 (End)

Chapter 48

254 9 0
By Kazuyuuki95

Going to the countryside to encourage farmers and mulberry farmers is not as easy as Bai Jin and the others imagined. Many villagers will either be wary or in awe because of their status.

Either they looked down on a few of them because of their age, and thought it was child's play for Magistrate Zuo to send his children to the countryside!

Zuo Anli already had a countermeasure. Without saying much, he directly arranged for his subordinates to test the benefits of farm tools for the villagers.

If nothing else, the villagers have all grown up tending crops, so naturally they can see the extraordinary power of farm tools at a glance.

Their eyes were shining, and they all volunteered to try out this new farm tool.

After playing with it for a few times, he couldn't let go, and he caressed it reluctantly. This is nothing more than the way he treats his long-standing lover.

"It's my turn, it's my turn, hey, why are you still standing there!" The next person will excitedly snatch the farm tools from his hand, and go straight to work in the fields without giving the other person a chance to hesitate.

"They are all good at handling the crops." Bai Jin murmured.

Zuo Anli smiled faintly: "Yes, many elderly villagers often know when to sow and harvest with their naked eyes and years of experience."

Bai Jin nodded heavily. In this era without weather forecasts, the same thing happened in his fields. Everything is arranged according to the experience of the experienced farmers, and we never make our own decisions.

There are specialties in the art industry, but Bai Jin feels that his greatest advantage is his self-awareness.

Zuo Anli touched his head, but Bai Jin shook him off.

The little book boy muttered and complained: "It's because the master keeps touching my head that I can't grow taller."

Zuo Anli couldn't help laughing: "Didn't I tell you not to call me master? You are now a county boy, and I am only a first-term student. Bai Shen, how can I deserve to be called that by you?"

Bai Jin replied lazily, "I'm used to it, it's just a title, it's not a big deal."

Zuo Anli was determined to correct his casual nature, "The title is used by many people. Etiquette is the most important thing in my eyes.

For example, Chu Cheng and the others have their own names, so we disrespect them by calling them by their names." Bai Jin was a little amused when he listened to his serious sermon, but he was more grateful for his dedication to himself. He bowed his head honestly: "I understand, then what shall I call you from now on?"

Zuo Anli was speechless for a moment, the tips of his ears were red, and his fair cheeks were also stained with blush, his eyes were wandering, and he hesitated: "If you If you don't mind, you can call me Anli."

As for the title Young Master, he thought that he could just call me Qingnu in private.

It has no other meaning, it just highlights their closeness...

Bai Jin was kind and said clearly and loudly: "Anli."

It was obviously just an ordinary name, and it was even called out by Dong Zhen and the others occasionally, but it was because of the name. People are different, Zuo Anli panicked.

Just two words rolled around on the tip of the other person's tongue, and the sound was sweet and soft, as if it was a little lingering.

The young master's face turned red and he was no longer calm.

*

The work of encouraging students to teach farmers and cultivate mulberry trees was carried out smoothly under the command of Zuo Anli. Only when they truly see the benefits, these villagers will spontaneously ask about agricultural equipment without them having to say much.

There are even "land reclamation artifacts" developed by later generations, which are slightly more sophisticated and convenient agricultural tools. They have registered more people to open up land this year.

But now this group of elite young men know how difficult it is to farm. They have to brave the hot spring sun on sunny days and wear soaked raincoats in drizzle on rainy days.

Their young and tender faces were a little firmer than before, and their eyes were firmer.

Only by experiencing everything can you understand the truth. This is why so many saints in the past dynasties chose to study abroad.

Mr. Liu didn't feel sorry for them because of their busy schedule. He also specially assigned homework and asked them to write policy papers. What they learned from this matter, what problems they discovered, and how to solve them.

Several young men wailed, but they could not resist the master's authority. They had to write hard when they picked up the brush.

Zuo Erlang, who was already seven years old and had become enlightened early, watched them fighting one by one in the study room with his hands behind his back and laughed out loud with gloating.

Chu Tian held the pen in his mouth and said dissatisfied: "You are so rude, how can you talk to your brother?"

Zuo Erlang snorted heavily: "Who told you not to take mine with you."

"If I take you, you have to We are not writing this for your own good." Bai Jin argued forcefully.

Zuo Erlang was furious: "Am I someone who is afraid of just two articles? Brother Bai is looking down on me!"

Bai Jin apologized angrily: "No, Erlang has great literary talent, so he is naturally fearless."

This little fart The child is just like his brother, getting smarter and smarter, and is not as cute as he was when he was a child.

Zuo Anli looked at them indifferently and said softly: "Erlang."

After calling out his name, Zuo Erlang calmly stopped and did not dare to make any more noise.

"As expected, none of us can find the palm of Anli's hand." Dong Zhen whispered.

Zuo Anli only gave him a cold look and asked Zuo Erlang to go down: "Don't disturb them writing articles."

Zuo Erlang said with a gloomy look, "Yes."

Bai Jin snickered on the side, and he asked the system to quickly process this The scene was filmed and titled "Eldest Brother Disciples Younger Brother". I don't know if Zuo Erlang will be so angry that he will chase him eight streets if he draws these pictures in the future.

With just one look, Zuo Anli could tell that Bai Jin was having bad intentions. He was not like Brother Yan just trying to teach his younger brother a lesson.

He just bent his fingers and tapped Bai Jin's forehead lightly, "Why don't you hurry up and write down your experience? I won't have time when I get busy later."

Bai Jin sighed and stopped fishing.

He now has a full schedule. He memorizes books and practices painting skills in the morning, writes articles and does homework at noon, and inspects his fields in the afternoon to see if there is anything he needs to add.

The fields are not inspected every day, so this time is used to teach the craftsmen.

Although Bai Jin has not been exposed to the knowledge of physics and chemistry for many years, it is easier to pick it up than to have never learned it.

He studied carefully, selected a few talented people, and planned to teach them to master physics and chemistry in junior high school.

If nothing else, after these people become masters, it will be easier for him to arrange for craftsmen to study items, and they will also be famous. At least it can improve the conditions, although for the exploiting class, it can be enjoyed in ancient times when materials were scarce.

After Bai Jin finished writing an article, he kept revising it. The paper was full of big and small ink dots.

He recalled the scenes he had seen when he went to the countryside before, and it was at this time that the idea of ​​ecological recycling farmland suddenly came to his mind.

If such an agricultural cycle were implemented in ancient times, it would definitely not be as sophisticated as modern times. The main purpose would be to create traditional compound agricultural production.

For example, the Sankey agriculture of later generations.

Bai Jin once visited mulberry-based fish ponds in Guizhou and other places during company team building. "mulberry trees are planted in the pond base, mulberry leaves are fed to silkworms, fish are raised in silkworm excrement, fish manure is fertilized in the ponds, and pond mud is used to collect mulberries."* The production is efficient. It can also fully protect the ecological environment.

He also wanted to try the most advanced form of farming similar to mulberry fish pond.

Bai Jin told Zuo Anli about this, and the other party's eyebrows curved and he encouraged: "You can give it a try, Qingnu. I believe you are confident about this."

He did not say that Bai Jin would definitely succeed, but gave him a gentle encouragement. , is enough to give the other party confidence.

After hearing this, Bai Jin really beamed, nodded firmly, and started planning seriously.

Mulberry fish ponds are mostly distributed in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River. They are in the north and are not suitable for this model.

So Bai Jin decided to plant fruit trees on the hill near Guantian, and enclosed a large area to raise livestock. Their excrement could also fertilize the land and support the fruit trees.

If a fruit tree falls, the uneaten fruit will fall to the ground and be eaten by livestock.

The fields can be cultivated in rotation and left fallow, and the fertilizers developed previously can be used to nourish the land and farm tools can be used for cultivation.

Ecological agriculture like this is generally adapted to local conditions and is not universally applicable to one place, so they simply breed and sell it themselves to make a profit.

If it turns out that such ecological agriculture is efficient and beneficial, the people of Guangxing County can sign up to learn it voluntarily if they are interested, which will bring prosperity to the entire county.

A year has passed since Bai Jin proposed this idea.

They came to inspect today to see how the ecological cycle is going.

Unfortunately, Bai Jin contracted the cold a few days ago and was packed into a carriage with Zuo Erlang.

The two of them opened the curtain and drooled at the sight of Zuo Anli and the others, dressed in bright clothes and riding horses galloping with ease. The two of them, who had the same problem, almost cried together.

"Forget it, let's not get too close. It would be bad if I catch you cold." Bai Jin sniffed and moved away from Zuo Erlang while holding the hot tea in his hand.

Zuo Erlang took the initiative to ask for stickers but was rejected, and pouted in dissatisfaction.

This unhappiness reached its peak after he got off the carriage - his brother not only ignored his existence, but also ignored outsiders and abandoned him.

It's a pity that no one paid attention to his anger, and everyone focused on Bai Jin's farm.

Zuo Anli gathered Bai Jin's fur collar, and put the white crane cloak around him to make it airtight. He also put a hat on the person, wishing he could wrap the person tightly so that no wind could get through. .

Dong Zhen led the horse and muttered behind them: "Who is the young master and who is the scholar among these two people?"

Chu Tianzhi held a piece of dogtail grass in his mouth and said carelessly: "You care about how other people get along? Besides, "Yes, Bai Jin is a county boy now, what about you?"

The two of them feel uncomfortable if they don't bicker for a day, and the bickering brings a bit of popularity to the originally quiet pastoral.

It's like a drop of water splashing into boiling hot oil, and it explodes instantly.

Liu Shan smiled coquettishly from behind, and simply let him take care of the child Zuo Erlang, leaving Bai Jin and Zuo Anli alone, which could be regarded as a pair in another sense.

Zuo Anli held Bai Jin's hand out of habit. The two had been getting along like this since they were children, and they never noticed anything wrong.

Bai Jin had been holding hot tea in the carriage, so his hands were warm, much warmer than the young master's slightly cold hands.

He held the other person's hand with his backhand and smiled sweetly: "Now, I have to rub your hand to warm it, but you must not get sick like me."

Zuo Anli seemed to be shocked. Bai Jin's face gradually grew longer, becoming more and more beautiful, and became less and less like a man's face.

Whose heartstrings were struck by a few words at this moment.

*

The pastoral scenery is pleasant and the scenery is fresh and natural.

The green wheat fields are refreshing and refreshing. From the pond in the distance, the cries of chickens, ducks and geese can be heard. On the hills further away, the bleating sounds of cattle and sheep can also be heard.

The rows of mulberry trees on the ridges of the fields are densely covered with trees, and the birds that inhabit them are elegant.

The fruit trees were transplanted from other places last year, and each tree is very expensive. Bai Jin likes apples, and Zuo Anli likes peaches, so he planted five apple trees and peach trees respectively.

After Dong Zhen and the others heard about it, they also bought some of their favorite fruit trees and planted them together, including pears, persimmons, hawthorns and some wild raspberries.

It is spring, and the fruit trees all over the mountain are covered with flowers of pure and beautiful colors. The breeze is not dry, the sunshine is just right, and the petals are dancing lightly.

Bai Jin and Zuo Anli walked hand in hand to the bushes, and happened to walk under some peach trees that he had planted for each other.

The petals of the peach blossom are very pink in color, and the part near the center of the flower is white, pink and white, bright and pleasant.

Even under the tree are scattered peach petals, each piece of which is beautiful and colorful.

The wind blows the leaves, and the petals swirl downwards and fall.

Bai Jin let go of Zuo Anli's hand, suddenly turned around and caught one of the peach blossoms in the rain of pink flowers.

The fragrance overflows, and the young man's beautiful face cleanses his soul in the rain of flowers.

Zuo Anli was stunned, his lips moved, and he couldn't say a single word.

"Oops, it's all blown to the ground. Woo hoo hoo, our peaches must have fewer peaches!" Bai Jin felt distressed and said something that extremely ruined the atmosphere.

What a beautiful woman, but she has a mouth.

Several people had no intention of enjoying the beautiful scenery. They could just pick the sweet fruits when the fruits were ripe.

Chu Tianzhi and the others went fishing in the pond.

Bai Jin found the long-term workers and asked them to kill two chickens to eat. At the same time, he took dozens of eggs from the manor and brought them back to replenish the health of his family.

The official land was rented for several years, and they directly hired long-term workers for six years.

Magistrate Zuo had actually served for three years, but he decided to stay for another three years. Seeing the high-rise buildings in Guangxing County and the people living and working in peace and contentment, rich and happy, he could not fall short of his achievements.

Bai Jin and the others didn't want to just watch their hard work go to waste, so they decided to buy another piece of land not far from the official field to open up wasteland, slowly cultivate the land, and then plant the land there.

In this way, the back mountain will not be used by the county magistrate who only uses the farmland for planting but does not take care of the business, and the fruit trees on the mountain are also in their hands.

Even if Zuo County Magistrate ends up serving his full term, Bai Jin and the others will not lose money.

Now that ecological farmland has entered the profit-making stage, the funds invested in the early stage can also be slowly withdrawn.

Bai Jin squatted in front of the chicken coop, looking at the hatching hens with a smile, as if he were looking at a golden treasure.

Zuo Anli couldn't help but laugh. The money the little book boy earned these days could obviously make him rich and wealthy for a lifetime, but he still looked like a man obsessed with money.

If other people made this gesture, they would probably think that the smell of copper was too strong, but on Bai Jin, it would look cute, playful, and wanton in nature.

Several people had fun playing in the village all day long.

During this period, Bai Jin also taught Chang Gong and the others how to make beggar's chicken. This was the only dish Bai Jin had ever learned. Maybe it was the name that attracted his interest, but he remembered it deeply.

Of course, he is mainly responsible for directing and letting the long-term workers cook according to the steps.

At first, Dong Zhen and the others thought of themselves as scholars and did not want to eat food with vulgar names and weird cooking methods.

Unexpectedly, when the mud shell faded away, revealing the bright maroon muscles inside, the fragrance made several teenagers salivate.

They are half-grown-ups who would eat me to death, but they can still get it when they smell something delicious, especially when the fragrance keeps getting into their noses, it is almost tempting them like crazy.

A hungry tiger pounces on its food, and everyone rushes towards him.

Unfortunately, they were all driven away one by one by the cold and ruthless Bai Jin, who sneered: "Hey, didn't you look down on it just now? Why do you want to eat it? No way!"

He slowly broke off a few chicken legs and ate them squarely. Guangming favored Zuo Anli, thrust one of them into the opponent's hands, and finally divided it up.

Two chickens with four legs.

He and Zuo Anli had one each. Bai Jin had always abided by the tradition of respecting the elderly and caring for the young, so he handed one to Zuo Erlang without thinking, and the last one was divided between Dong Zhen and the three of them.

Now he no longer cares about the shortage but the inequality, and just sits on the sidelines and watches the show.

The young people didn't understand the concept of courtesy to each other. Perhaps they couldn't afford to be humble in front of acquaintances, so they all abandoned their grace and started fighting.

In the end, Chu Tianzhi, who had the highest force value, bit the edge of the chicken leg and gave up.

He looked at Dong Zhen, who was unconvinced, and put the gnawed chicken drumstick in front of him to show off: "What, you still want it?"

Dong Zhen was so angry that he blew out a breath of evil breath from his nose, rolled his eyes, and He finally caught it, took a big bite of the freshly grilled fish, and praised it: "It smells so good."

Chu Tian was so angry that the veins on his forehead jumped, and he roared: "Dong Zhen! You little bastard really has no good intentions. "

Dong Zhen said vaguely: "You are like a dog who can't spit out ivory."

Everyone laughed.

In spring, the wild sky is clear and the flowing water is green.

In the distance is the pool water with catkins falling, and the fish are spitting water foam. Nearby was a young man sitting among the green and dark red grass. When the fruit wine was served, they were all drunk and the cups and plates were in a mess.

Several people simply lay on their backs in the grass, looking at the bright sun and flowing water.

Bai Jin also drank a glass of fruit wine, looked at Zuo Anli drunkenly, and noticed the thin powder on his face from drinking. He lowered his voice and said, "Anli, are you happy?"

Zuo Anli looked back. In the past, the lush and dense grass vaguely blocked the line of sight, but one could clearly see the soft smile in the eyes of the person opposite.

He answered slowly: "Yes. Now that I see a gentleman, Yunhu is not happy?"

As long as I have you, there is nothing I can't be happy about.

*

Bai Jin never thought that that day would be both a reunion and a parting.

When the song ends, people disperse, and the tea cools down after leaving.

In fact, it is the normal and bustling life in the world.

It's not that Bai Jin never thought about separation, but he didn't expect this day to come so quickly.

Mr. Liu is about to take the Spring Festival exam. The scientific examination is only once every three years. If he misses it, he will study hard for so many years and his blood will become cold even if it is hot.

After being together for three years, it would be a lie to say that there is no regret at all.

Although Mr. Bai Jin and Bai Jin disagreed on their ideas, the other party definitely taught them conscientiously and never looked down on Bai Jin because of his background as a farmer.

I'll say goodbye now, I don't know when I'll see you again.

Moreover, when Mr. Liu leaves, he will inevitably take Liu Shan with him.

Before he could recover from this sadness, Bai Jin learned another news - Chu Tianzhi would join the army after the autumn harvest.

This young man who has hated sanctimonious and evil scholars since he was a child has finally embarked on this extremely difficult and dangerous road. He has shown his love for martial arts since he was a child.

Riding and shooting is even better than Zuo Anli.

Although he always looks careless and careless, in fact, he is both rough and thin. He can hold a long gun and hold an embroidery needle.

Bai Jin once saw him sewing clothes and was so shocked that he was speechless.

The person who was discovered was not embarrassed. Instead, he lazily raised his eyelids and said confidently: "My father told me that after I join the army, I have to take care of myself. I can't join the army and have people take care of me. Sooner or later, I have to learn to do it."

Bai Jin really couldn't find anything to say to refute.

He just felt a little strange. These were all things that had been expected and even very clear to him, but at this moment, why was he so sad.

It was the first time that Bai Jin was so confused and sad.

He locked himself in the room, feeling the special and sour emotions clinging to his heart. Logically speaking, as an adult, he should have the ability to regulate his emotions.

But somehow he met a pure friend at the right time. A deep friendship cannot be broken off easily.

In modern times, people can be contacted by phone thousands of miles away. I really miss booking a plane ticket to reach the other person's city.

But this was an ancient time when the territory was vast, transportation was inconvenient, and carriages and horses were slow. Communication was not easy and meeting each other was extremely difficult. This was also a big reason why ancient people settled down and relocated.

"Creak-" the sound of the door being pushed open.

Bai Jin, who was immersed in his own world, did not notice that his room was suddenly opened and someone was approaching him.

Until the cold wind was brought over, it also brought a light and cool fragrance, which hit Bai Jin's nose.

Before he looked back, a pair of hands reached out to wrap around his shoulders and pulled him into his arms.

"Sorry, Qingnu, it was me who was rude." Zuo Anli said in a voice so soft that it could drip, "Cry when you feel sad, don't hold it back, okay?"

Bai Jin was silent, and he dug his toes on the ground in embarrassment. It didn't matter that he was hurt by the sudden arrival, but he was completely caught by someone, which made him different from a neurotic person.

However, his eyes were a little dry, so he just buried himself in the other person's chest and didn't come out.

This is because he is afraid that the other party will notice this shameful scene!

It's not...it's not because he wants to cry!

No matter how hard he tried to hide it, Bai Jin couldn't suppress the crying in his voice: "Zuo Anli, Master...will you leave too?"

Zuo Anli paused, his slightly thin hand trembled slightly, and he gently stroked Bai Jin's hand. He smiled softly on Jin's head and said in a frivolous tone for the first time: "I don't know how. Aren't you my book boy? You should always stay by my side."

"Is it possible that the male from Bai County is so prosperous now? , do you look down on your former young master?"

Bai Jin's original sadness was completely dispelled by Zuo Anli's joke, and he laughed out loud: "No, then I will be your book boy, I'll just grind ink for you for the rest of my life."

Zuo Anli would not throw cold water on him and say that he has a delicate body. After grinding for a few times, his wrist would be so tired that he would need to rest.

He just whispered softly: "This is the best."

*

Before leaving, Bai Jin led everyone to brew rice wine.

"Since we are going to separate, let's make wine together. Put the wine jar and bury it under the tree at my house. If there is a chance, we can dig out the brewed wine together in a few years. It will definitely be mellow and delicious."

Bai Jin no longer has the past . After being so depressed and sad for the past few days, everyone was probably in a state of adjustment after adjusting their emotions, and there was nothing unusual about their faces.

Only Zuo Erlang could not control his emotions because he was too young. His eyes were red, his mouth was pursed, and he looked obviously uncomfortable.

But today was the first time that everyone finally got together, and he sensibly restrained his sadness so as not to spoil the fun.

The brewing process alone takes several hours just to make the koji and pour the koji, not to mention the subsequent processes of neutralization, filtration and cooking.

The process of making a wine jar from production to cellaring must be closely linked, and the heat and movements must be mastered to strive for excellence.

During this period, several people chatted and laughed heartily. It seemed as if they were not about to separate, but were getting together again.

Chu Tianzhi was still in the mood to speak harshly: "The rice wine I brew is definitely the most mellow and delicious batch, hum!"

Dong Zhen endured it and decided not to say sarcastic words when leaving. It was unnecessary.

As for whether Bai Jin and the others believe it or not, that is everyone's own business.

"I heard that your father made an engagement for you before he left. I don't know whose eldest daughter you are." Bai Jin couldn't help but be curious.

Chu Tian, ​​who was so high-spirited just now, immediately blushed, and spoke with a hint of coyness: "Okay, she seems to be the eldest daughter of Master Guo's Bo family. My father said that she is gentle and virtuous, and knows etiquette and virtuousness, so she helped me decide early. To avoid being robbed."

When he said this, he looked at Dong Zhen provocatively, as if the person who robbed him would be him.

Dong Zhen was almost pissed off by this guy. He couldn't maintain his demeanor this time. He roared: "What are you trying to grab? Look at me, I am suave and handsome. I will be sought after by many people in the future. I still need to take action." " Grab it, bam."

"Just you? You're talking about Zuo Anli," Chu Tianzhi said with a smile.

Zuo Anli, who was suddenly dragged into the battle, was slightly stunned. He looked at Bai Jin subconsciously and met his gaze.

The little book boy's eyes were clear and bright, cleaner than a clear spring. Zuo Anli should be thankful that the other person didn't have distracting thoughts about him like others, but he suddenly felt a little more melancholy in his heart.

Dong Zhen and the others were still bickering, but fortunately they had always adhered to the philosophy of a gentleman talking but not taking action, otherwise they would have ended up fighting.

The wine finally brewed by several people was bright in color, clear and clear, and smelled of mellow wine.

Before sealing the altar, they even had a special taste.

The wine has a warm and long-lasting taste, leaving a fragrant aroma on the teeth and cheeks after drinking, and a sweet taste in the back of the throat.

They worked together to bury these jars of rice wine brewed by themselves. The sweet and clear wine was like their pure and flawless friendship, which was long and distant.

I will still cherish it gradually in the future.

*

"What, we are going on a study tour?!"

Before Bai Jin could recover from the pain of parting, Zuo Anli dropped this big news on him.

Like a thunder on the ground, he was so frightened that all the fruits in his hand dropped.

There was still a smile in Zuo Anli's eyes, and he affirmed: "Yes, after all, Mr. Liu is gone, and we are short of wives. We might as well take advantage of our study tour and go to Miancheng to take the imperial examination this year."

Bai Jin was speechless. : "It turns out that you have already made a plan. After studying in Fucheng for three years, you will go to Beijing to take the Imperial Examination. There are many famous teachers in the Imperial College. If you study hard for three years, you can learn a lot. At this time, if you get the quota for the Jinshi examination, it will not be too late to take the exam again. ."

"Yes." Zuo Anli did not deny it.

This has always been the life path planned by his father for him. He has experienced the ups and downs, bitterness and sweetness of it, and he has never refused. After all, it is indeed what he wants.

No one or anything can be a reason to hinder his progress, but unexpectedly, an unexpected person like Bai Jin appears on the journey.

Before he even woke up, it had already taken over every aspect of his life. Since you can't bear to leave the other person alone, then use him as motivation to move forward and move forward more firmly.

Bai Jin didn't know what Zuo Anli was hiding in his heart. He was as anxious as an ant on a hot pot, circling around the room.

"Are we going just the two of us? Will Brother Li also follow us? Will we sleep in the open air and encounter unexpected dangers during the study tour?"

Bai Jin shouldn't be so panicked, but there are so many people in the wild mountains. In ancient times, even if you met a murderer, you might be thrown into the wilderness, and the risk factor was extremely high.

Zuo Anli held his shoulders and led him to sit down on a chair. He stared closely into Bai Jin's eyes, which were full of comfort and gentleness.

"Qingnu, listen to me." His tone was also gentle and lingering. "Study traveling is a part that I must go through, so that I can increase my knowledge."

"In the future, I will be an official and go to various places for inspections. Shouldn't I Are you going to retreat? Why should a gentleman be proficient in the six arts and possess both civil and military skills? Isn’t it just to be able to write articles and defend the enemy with a sword? "

Yes, Bai Jin remembered in a daze that today's literati are not as good as those in later generations. Although they are weak, they are both civil and military. They carry swords with their belts. They will fight when arguing with others, and they will violently hurt others with their swords.

Amused by his own thoughts, Bai Jin breathed out softly: "I'm sorry, I'm in trouble."

Zuo Anli shook his head and asked solemnly: "This matter is for me to do my own thing, even if Qingnu doesn't accompany me I can do that too. So, do you want to come with me?"

The young man's eyebrows have become clearer with age, and he is clear and refined, and is impeccably handsome.

His invitation was irresistible, not to mention Bai Jin who had promised to be by his side since he was a child.

He nodded without thinking: "Of course. I promised to be wherever you are, so I won't change my ambitions because of invisible dangers."

Zuo Anli smiled: "I'm very happy, Qingnu."

At the same time, the palace.

"Mother, father, do you really have the heart to let your eldest brother go on a study tour alone?" The delicate little princess burst into tears with worry.

The old emperor was drinking tea on the ground: "He has reached this age. If he doesn't go through some experience to improve himself, how dare I hand over the world to him who has only stayed in the capital!"

"Queen Mother..." the little princess complained sadly. His eyes were on the elegant woman beside him.

The emperor laughed loudly: "Don't look at your mother, she made the final decision."

Today's queen has both ability and political integrity, is wise and sensible, and her vision is beyond the comparison of ordinary people. Since her eldest son has been designated as the prince early, he should shoulder his responsibilities, otherwise the country will not be stable.

She does not expect future generations to be sensible and reasonable. She only knows that if her own generation has the ability to train and teach their sons to be more responsible, they must do it.

The little princess had no choice but to sigh quietly.

The emperor flicked her brain and said, "You are a brat, don't worry, your eldest brother is protected by secret guards, but we don't tell him, lest he still thinks about letting others solve it if something happens, so he needs to use his own wisdom more." "

The little princess was also raised by the queen herself, and she was not arrogant and domineering. She nodded in agreement, "Father is right."

*

Bai Jin also wanted to go back to pack his bags and say goodbye to his family.

After explaining the matter to a long story short, Bai Jin anxiously waited for Zhang's decision.

She is the mother who gave birth to and raised him, and it is only complete with her support.

If the other party didn't agree, he would have to trouble Mrs. Zuo to help him deal with it.

Zhang's eyes were slightly red, and she wiped the water from the corners of her eyes. She said with relief, "My son is going to be successful."

Just one sentence made the tip of Bai Jin's nose feel sore, his eyes were astringent, and he wanted to cry.

"Since you have already decided, my mother has no reason to stop you. Our family has never read books, and your mother and I can't even read a single word." Mrs. Zhang said calmly. "But I know that people can't forget their roots. Young Master Zuo is a noble man in our family. Without him, our life wouldn't be as good as it is now."

"You can't be ungrateful, even if you are a county boy given by the emperor. , you can't be complacent, serve Young Master Zuo well and repay his kindness, do you understand? "

Zhang has never learned, but little people also have the wisdom of little people, and they have their own set of philosophy of life, so that they can take root in the world. Absorb nutrients and grow tenaciously.

Bai Jin's lips trembled and he nodded heavily: "Mom, don't worry, I will definitely listen to the young master."

In the end, the mother and son couldn't hold it back, and hugged each other and cried happily. Others thought I can't even try to persuade him.

Finally, Mrs. Zhang went to the temple to pray to gods and worship Buddha, and prepared peace talismans for him and Zuo Anli. On the way back, she met Mrs. Zuo, only to find that she had also prayed for the same talisman.

This is probably the most simple and pure love that mothers have for their children.

Bai Jin packed up his parcel and was about to say goodbye to his family reluctantly.

His cousin prepared several boxes of powder for him, put them in his bag, and whispered, "Oh, these powders are so valuable. My flesh hurt so much when I bought them. The shopkeeper said they were waterproof, but I don't know if that's true." "

Bai Jin felt that she was probably deceived, but he didn't point it out. Instead, he was very grateful for his cousin's dedication to him.

He said with tears in his eyes: "Cousin, I will arrange you in the embroidery room. The work will be easy, and you will definitely have a great time."

The cousin's eyes widened, and he accused Bai Bai with a look that said how could you repay kindness with hatred? Sincerely.

Before she could say anything, her aunt came over and squeezed her away.

"This is a cake I made. You can eat it if you are thirsty or hungry on the way. Lao Zhang——" my aunt shouted in a loud voice.

"Come on, come on." The uncle smiled honestly and handed the water in the bamboo tube to Bai Jin.

"This is the white fungus soup we made. It's all packed inside. You can drink it on the way out."

It's not a particularly valuable thing, but it contains their most simple thoughts: concern for Bai Jin.

In the end, he walked to the county government office while wiping away tears.

I can barely hold the large and small bags of clothes.

Zhang also sewed small pockets on the inside of his clothes to hold banknotes and broken silver, just to be afraid that he would run out of money and run into trouble after he went out.

What I never expected was that in addition to Dong Zhen, Chu Cheng and Guan Yuan were also here.

As soon as the two parties met, Bai Jin was so embarrassed that he wanted to find a way to get in. Chu Cheng, who was already quite young, laughed loudly, pointed at his red nose and called him a "crybaby".

Bai Jin was so angry that he wanted to hit him.

Guan Yuan covered his arrogant mouth for fear that he would really make people angry later. Zuo Anli threw him out in order to protect his little book boy.

"Don't listen to his nonsense. When he left home for the first time, he cried so hard that his nose and tears came out. He hugged his mother and moaned." Guan Yuan simply revealed Chu Cheng's dark history, leaving him no brotherly dignity. .

This time it was Chu Cheng who was so angry that his fingers were shaking.

"You are so good at this chapter, but I treat you as a brother in vain! You are so angry with me!"

The group of people joked and made fun, which quickly diluted the sadness of parting.

Zuo Anli arrived late and was holding Bai Jin's honey and his own wings.

When he saw Bai Jin's eyes that were as red as rabbits, he didn't mention the sad things anymore, but just got along with him naturally and distracted the other person's attention.

"Study travel is actually quite comfortable. You can experience different scenery. Now you are surrounded by familiar people. It can be considered as a disguised adventure in the world."

"Yeah!" Bai Jin gradually became calmer and calmer after listening to his joking words . A bit of longing arose.

After all, which boy hasn’t dreamed of making a career in the world when he was young?

Both Chu Cheng and Guan Yuan had their own horses, but Dong Zhen was the only one left. Because he didn't learn equestrian skills well, Dong Xiancheng simply deprived him of the right to buy horses.

He could only sit in the carriage, guarding the luggage of a few people, and watched with eager eyes the heroic and energetic appearance of them sitting on the horse. He secretly made up his mind to secretly buy a horse when he got to the next county town, without letting his father know. That's it.

Bai Jin rode on the horse and waved goodbye to his family and friends one by one.

Unexpectedly, there were people in the county who came to send them farewells. These people didn't know where they got the news, and they knew that it was thanks to Bai Jin and the others that they could live a prosperous and happy life now.

The grateful people had been waiting here for a long time. The gifts enthusiastically sent by the people were almost overwhelming, and a few people finally fled.

The remaining sadness disappeared without a trace, and my heart was filled with expectations and worries about the future.

The sky was bright and the sun dyed the clouds red, making the eyes sore.

The people riding horses and the slowly moving team pulling carriages were lengthening their shadows and disappearing from everyone's eyes little by little.

The author has something to say:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.5K 89
https://m.shubaow.net/213/213531_1/#all Author: draw a circle Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-09-18 Latest: Chapter 89 The Real World (End) ...
10.3K 175 8
https://m.shubaow.net/118/118522/ Author: Brother Lamb Category: BL doujin Release time: 2020-04-15 Latest: Chapter 72 BL finished 237,000 Gu Xingyou...
91.8K 2.3K 176
Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo Qiu, a college student, was watching Sur...
75.3K 1.5K 200
Author: Lin Linguo/林林果 Type: Danmei novel Status: 253 chapter Introduction to the work: Ji Ka Mian graduated from university and inherited a City God...