The Time Traveler Is A Bit Sw...

Par Kazuyuuki95

Author: Miaoji/妙機 Type: Danmei story Status: Main text Chapter 82 Extra 6 Introduction to the work: Bai Jin t... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (Inverted v starts)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (end of inverted v)
Chapter 40 (Three in One)
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 Extra 1
Chapter 78 Extra 2 + Link
Chapter 79 Extra 3
Chapter 80 Extra 4
Chapter 81 Extra 5
Chapter 82 Extra 6 (End)

Chapter 42

224 8 0
Par Kazuyuuki95

The Festival of Good Samaritans.

Today happens to be December 12th, which is the auspicious day calculated by Si Tianjian. If nothing else, Guangxing County will hold this festival every year on this day.

"The best thing" is taken from the first two words of "The best thing is like water". Water is good and benefits all things without struggle, and all walks of life can benefit the people.

Everything reflects the good hopes of the county magistrate and others.

However, Bai Jin had a vision of later generations of merchants, who created various payment sections in order to plunder consumers' wallets, and used discounts to firmly capture the psychology of consumers, thereby making huge profits.

However, the festival they are holding now is very different from the consumer festivals of later generations.

The newly renovated county town is very different from before. Its bustling and noisy appearance is comparable to Liucheng, the capital city of Yingzhou.

The thick and simple city walls were built by the county government, but the eaves of the pavilions lining the streets were decorated by the vendors themselves. Cars and horses shuttled back and forth, and people flowed between the streets. Occasionally, the shouts of traders and foot soldiers could be heard.

While the dust was rising, guests from all over the world rode their horses and whipped their whips, enjoying themselves in this vibrant little town.

Guangxing County has undergone such a big change, and no one wants to know the reason for it.

However, this place is too far away from those Jiangnan aristocratic families, and their hands cannot reach such a long place.

The Guandong family is mainly controlled by the emperor. Who has the courage to act without authorization in a place where the emperor is closely watching?

I'm afraid I don't want to be killed!

Those who come to watch it must put away their little thoughts and immerse themselves in the enjoyment of watching. Perhaps during the delicate observation, they can steal two hands of management experience.

Ever since Magistrate Zuo issued invitations, many dignitaries had come in disguise to come to this county that had undergone earth-shaking changes in just half a year.

It can be said that the county town is a mixed bag of good and bad, and a gathering of elites, maybe even the most noble people in the world are here.

"This is impossible." Bai Jin denied without hesitation: "The emperor has so many things to do, how can he have time to come to this small county to watch the celebration? It is not an earth-shattering event, so it is not worth his trouble."

Besides, In the past, when good things were made in Guangxing County, they would be delivered to the emperor quickly by the Zuo County magistrate. What great things has the emperor never seen before?

"Now that I have a ravine in my chest and a world in my arms, I'm afraid I'm standing in the Jinluan Palace, holding hands and talking with hundreds of officials, asking all the people in the world about life." Bai Jin vowed.

Zuo Anli just smiled when he heard this, and invited him: "Mr. gave us a day off today, why not go for a walk on the street."

Bai Jin immediately threw the emperor out of the sky, "Okay, okay, you still want to go for a walk." Remember the barbecue stall we passed by last time, I want to eat that!"

The two children put on moon-white clothes, with dark bamboo leaves hidden between their sleeves, their faces were picturesque, and their postures were like snow.

But each has his or her own style.

Zuo Erlang wanted to follow them, but was rejected without mercy.

Bai Jin stretched out his hand and touched his head. The child wearing a tiger head hat was the cutest. "Today there are too many people coming in from Guangxing County. If there is someone fishing in troubled waters and trying to arrest you, we will But I can't protect you."

"There are government officials and guards!" Zuo Erlang would not give up after being coaxed by his words. He frowned and grabbed his brother's clothes angrily.

For the sake of the safety of the people during this period, Zuo County Magistrate trained many temporary government servants to alleviate public security problems. This matter came to Zuo Erlang's ears and was deeply remembered.

Zuo Anli tried to reason with him, but he just turned his head to the side and pretended to be deaf and dumb. No one could do anything to him.

It was Mrs. Zuo who took action, took away the coquettish Zuo Erlang and promised to take him out to play tonight to comfort the little guy.

"Where's daddy?" Zuo Erlang asked curiously.

Mrs. Zuo told him in a soft voice: "Daddy has gone to accompany the nobles. You have to be good today and don't bump into them, you know?"

"Yes!"

Bai Jin looked at Zuo Anli sharply: It can't really be the case. Is the emperor coming? !

Zuo Anli looked back indifferently: What do you think?

Although he was curious about the appearance of an emperor, but he knew that curiosity killed the cat, Bai Jin quickly put away all the thoughts that were about to come up in his mind.

"Forget it, let's go quickly! We must have a good time today!" It was not an important matter, so Bai Jin didn't care, and he pulled Zuo Anli out carelessly.

Several tall and tall men stood in the corridor, looking at their energetic and majestic backs.

"You are really a young man, he is really energetic. He rides a horse in a light fur coat, he is very talented and beautiful. He loves you and teaches his children well." The man who spoke showed the majesty of the heavenly family, and his brows were calm and self-respecting.

The others vaguely regarded him as standing like the stars looming over the moon.

Magistrate Zuo bowed his hands humbly and saluted, "Thank you, Your Majesty. Quanzi is just a little smart."

The emperor patted him on the shoulder: "Okay, my dear, there is no need to be modest. This time I am visiting privately incognito, led by the prince and the prime minister. Not many people in the prison know about it. "

"You have to keep it a secret for me. There will be no imperial ministers outside this gate, only Yuanwai Liu and a few of his housekeepers and guards. If you come to visit Magistrate Zuo, please don't tell anyone, otherwise I will punish you when I go back."

"Yes," they promised.

*

"Bai Jin, Zuo Anli, come here!" Dong Zhen sat on the second floor of Chunfeng Building and waved loudly to Bai Jin and the others.

Chunfeng Restaurant is the largest restaurant in the county, and customers are arriving like clouds today. Fortunately, they are locals and know some inside information, so they can reserve a private room more than ten days in advance, so that they can get a good seat.

As soon as Bai Jin and the others sat down, Dong Zhen raised his chin and boasted: "How about this position I chose?"

In ancient times, the county town could not easily attract hundreds of thousands of people like later generations, but could have tens of thousands. People are already considered the best among them, so a county is not particularly big.

From where they sat, they could have a panoramic view of the busiest streets in the city, overlooking the scenery full of fireworks.

"Yes, the location you chose is great. But the young master and I plan to go out for a walk first and come back tonight. You should keep this place and watch it from such a good location. There will be a big surprise. ~" Bai Jin finished speaking mysteriously, pulled Zuo Anli and ran away.

Don't give Dong Zhen and the others a chance to ask.

"They just ran away like that? They didn't even have time to drink the tea, right?" Chu Tian said bluntly with shock.

Dong Zhen twitched the corner of her mouth: "Who says otherwise? Only a good-tempered young master like Zuo Anli would spoil that little book boy."

Chu Tianzhi said silently: "Are you sure he has a good temper?"

Dong Zhen was strangely silent.

"Hey, look! There's a blond-haired, blue-eyed man down there. He looks so strange." Dong Zhen pretended to shout, changing the subject.

Chu Tianzhi was distracted by his words. He frowned and said, "Yes, he looks really strong. I need to eat more. I practice in the summer and in the winter to catch up with these strong and powerful people." "Hu men can do that."

"Then you have to eat more meat..."

The conversation between the two of them continued, and Bai and Jin had already got into the crowded crowd.

The guards followed closely behind them, their eyes as sharp as hawks. Wherever they looked, the unscrupulous people suppressed their dark thoughts and did not dare to have any bad ideas.

"Master, there are acrobats in front of you!" Bai Jin greeted loudly.

He smiled happily and rushed forward happily. Zuo Anli suddenly grabbed his hand and locked their fingers with his.

"Be careful, don't get away." Zuo Anli said concisely and concisely when Bai Jin looked over in surprise.

"I understand, thank you, young master." Bai Jin's clear eyes were slightly curved, full of soft color.

The crowd watching the acrobatics formed a circle and burst into thunderous applause and cheers from time to time.

The monkey jumping through the fire hoop had passed, and when Bai Jin and the others came over on tiptoe to watch, it had been replaced by the chest-breaking rock show.

A tall man with an angry look lay under a huge white stone slab. The veins on his neck were all bulging, and he was clenching his teeth tightly, as if he was enduring a huge weight.

Another man with his bare chest and breasts exposed and his arms covered with prickly muscles picked up a sledgehammer and hit him hard.

"Bang——" In an instant, the earth was shattered, and the pieces broke and flew apart.

The lying man roared and stood up intact.

There was a burst of applause from the crowd, and even Bai Jin couldn't take his eyes off it. He shouted at the top of his voice: "Okay!! Awesome!"

If Zuo Anli hadn't had another hand in his hand, maybe his palm would have turned red by now.

After the performance, of course, it was time for the spectators to give out silver rewards. A ghostly, crooked little monkey held a tray and walked around the crowd to ask for the rewards.

Bai Jin and the others were not stingy with the money. They took out a handful of copper coins from their pockets and threw them into the tray. The little monkey even bowed and thanked them.

Suddenly, screams came from the dark sea of ​​people: "Catch the thief!!! Catch the thief!! Someone stole my money!"

Everyone was shocked and panicked, and subconsciously tightened their money bags.

While Bai Jin was still in a daze, a thin but extremely flexible man jumped out and passed by him, almost knocking the two of them to the ground.

Everyone dispersed, giving him a chance to escape.

"Brother Li, aren't you going to chase him?" Bai Jin opened his bright and clear eyes and asked in surprise.

The guard crossed his arms and said calmly: "My mission is to protect the safety of the young master. It should be the government servant's job to catch the thief."

Bai Jin was slightly startled, "That's it."

Zuo Anli looked at him steadily and pursed his lips. He smiled slightly: "In that case, let's catch him together. In order to protect me, Li Ge also wants to join in."

Hearing this, Bai Jin's haze cleared away, and a bright smile appeared on his face again.

The guard had no expression on his face, watching helplessly as they weaved in and out of the crowd, chasing after the thief.

He touched the hilt of the knife on his waist, thinking about the scenario of flying forward and knocking the thief unconscious with one blow, and declined any further trouble.

The author has something to say:

I have never learned how to pamper my wife since I was a child. It’s so good.

I should update it very late tomorrow. It’s almost early in the morning. I’ll tell you all about it in advance~

Here’s a peek at my bloody pre-released article “Being a Scumbag by a Villain” Then I ran away" (I blushed.jpg)

Ye Luo passed through the book and became the master of the main villain in the book... his adopted disciple.

The first time I saw the villain, I was stunned by the soft "brother" from the skinny kid.

He felt sorry for the beautiful, powerful and miserable villain, and patted his chest and promised that he would take good care of him.

Growing up like a childhood sweetheart, the villain wanted to hook up with him, and the childhood friendship gradually changed. He ignored his master's dissuasion and insisted on getting married to the villain.

Later I found out that the deep affection was all an illusion.

The villain is just used to handing over everything he can use, and if Ye Luo has no use value, he will naturally be kicked away.

In the end, he became the villain's little pet for entertainment. When the villain was having fun with others, he said lightly: "If you like it, you can let him accompany you for a day."

After learning all the truth, Ye Luo said: Bye, bye, next Better behaved.

He ran away overnight, but he didn't know that after he ran away, the tent burst into flames, and the flames shot into the sky. The villain rushed into the tent like crazy, only to get a pile of soot.

*

Yan Zeshuang doesn't trust anyone. He holds Ye Luo just because he is beautiful, sensible and cares about him. It doesn't matter even if he is not smart, he will be obedient if he flirts with her.

He never thought that Ye Luo would leave him so decisively, and even burn their memories with a fire after escaping. His arm was burned with an indelible scar in the fire.

We meet again in Langya, such a holy place and a treasure in the hearts of scholars.

Some people talked about the newly famous upstart who was said to have adopted a beautiful woman and was hanging out with her the night before the exam.

He was disdainful in his heart, but when he saw the beauty in question holding the upstart's hand, her legs were so weak that she was trembling as she walked, his eyes turned red.

There are still marks on his Ye Luo neck.

Ye Luo, who had always been obedient and gentle to him, actually didn't even give him a look when she passed by him.

The regent's son, the object of all the nobles' favor, had scarlet eyes in his eyes at that moment.

*

When the leaves fall, Yan chooses to be attacked by frost. sc. There is a reason for the copywriting.

In the early stage of the attack, there was a period of time when Shou Zhen Green Tea pretended to be good, and in the later stage, he was criticized wildly, and Shou was not smart.

Demining: 1. A novice in writing and logic.

2. Cutting off one’s own legs. If you don’t like eating fork, you don’t need to tell me if you abandon the article (just think about it and you will waste your time by complaining. It’s not worth it.)

3. Chasing your wife in the crematorium. .

It’s the 21st century, so don’t question other people’s tastes. Respect XP. Hello, me, everyone. Mua~

4. The views in the book do not represent the views of the author.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

91.2K 2.5K 81
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233200/ Author: small tree hits deer Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chapter 81 End of text Danmei F...
38.8K 728 11
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278036/ Author: Tulip Nagao Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-03-10 Latest: Chapter 100 is over BL finished 199,000 Ya...
13.4K 167 13
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING Author: Houjian Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-05-11 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 124 Text...
75K 1.5K 200
Author: Lin Linguo/林林果 Type: Danmei novel Status: 253 chapter Introduction to the work: Ji Ka Mian graduated from university and inherited a City God...