The Time Traveler Is A Bit Sw...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Miaoji/ๅฆ™ๆฉŸ Type: Danmei story Status: Main text Chapter 82 Extra 6 Introduction to the work: Bai Jin t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (Inverted v starts)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (end of inverted v)
Chapter 40 (Three in One)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 Extra 1
Chapter 78 Extra 2 + Link
Chapter 79 Extra 3
Chapter 80 Extra 4
Chapter 81 Extra 5
Chapter 82 Extra 6 (End)

Chapter 26

305 6 0
By Kazuyuuki95

There are all kinds of delicacies on the table.

There are delicious and unique Linyi roasted chicken, fragrant pot stickers that are freshly fried and browned, a plate of steamed meat egg rolls with a crispy outer layer and a soft and glutinous inner layer, and several plates of crisp and refreshing slightly spicy cold dishes.

There were only a few of them, with two children and two adults making up only four people.

Therefore, apart from these several main dishes, there is only one pot of old duck soup, which is delicious, traditional and nutritious. Add a few pieces of duck meat that has been stewed until the skin is glutinous and the meat is rotten, and take a sip of hot soup, and your whole body will be sublimated.

Halfway through the meal, Bai Jin bit his chopsticks, hesitated for a while and finally said: "There will be a banquet in the night. Now that I am full, I can't eat any more at night. Isn't it rude?"

Zuo Anli ignored Wang Li's prying eyes and said, Explained to Bai Jin: "No. There are not many dishes prepared at the banquet, not to mention that this is a banquet for landlords and wealthy businessmen, so there must not be many opportunities to use chopsticks."

This matter is not a secret, even in front of Wang Li It doesn't matter if you say it in person.

Bai Jin thought to himself, even at the company's annual meeting, most people were drinking and respecting people, and there were really not many people who really focused on eating.

Wang Li became excited. Although he was only a small businessman in the county, as long as he could get on board the county magistrate's ship, his future achievements would definitely be high.

Their merchants are very flexible in their information and are the quickest to get it. For example, County Magistrate Zuo has an unusual status. He is the number one scholar in the dynasty and is highly valued by the emperor...

"Mr. Zuo, may I ask if the county magistrate's banquet will be held in this restaurant this time?" Wang Li beat around the bush and rambled. Finally, he asked Zuo Anli if he could take one with him.

Of course, his original words were very euphemistic, and Bai Jin summed it up himself. Moreover, the other party was worried that they would not be able to understand if the words were too subtle, so the words were a little more straightforward.

Zuo Anli didn't mind his little thoughts. It was human nature to seize every opportunity to climb up, so there was no need to be too harsh.

It's just an admission ticket. Wang Li has proven his worth before, so it's okay for him to help the other party once. Whether he can succeed in the end depends on him.

Zuo Anli lowered his eyes and accepted this matter.

Wang Li had a grateful expression on his face and thanked Zuo Anli profusely.

Bai Jin got goosebumps. Needless to say, these businessmen really mastered the "thick-skinned" in thick black school.

"It's just a piece of cake." Zuo Anli was not used to the other party's exaggerated performance.

Wang Li saw that this set was useless to the two children, so he also put away the unnecessary performances.

*

Bai Jin and the others had had enough fun, and there was still some time before the afternoon banquet, so they simply headed back home.

When the body is growing, sleepiness becomes more serious.

After returning home, the two fell asleep on the couch. Bai Jin even forgot to go back to his room. The two children were huddled together, and the maid only discovered it when she inspected them on the order of Mrs. Zuo.

She didn't wake them up without permission, so she took a soft wool blanket and covered them to prevent Qiu Shenlu from getting cold.

Bai Jin got up first. He rubbed his sleepy eyes. The bangs on his head were messy, and a few dull hairs stood up uncontrollably, fluttering with his movements.

He noticed Zuo Anli on the couch, suddenly remembered Zhang's words, and felt ashamed that he had put the matter behind him after two seconds.

The child's skin was white and rosy when sleeping, and the cheek on the side of the pillow was squishy. It was the first time that Bai Jin saw such a childish and innocent side of Zuo Anli, who often pretended to be mature.

He held his chin and traced this scene in detail, preparing to draw it after learning how to draw.

Bai Jin was still afraid that he would not be able to remember it, so he asked the system to help him take a picture and keep it.

The system sneered twice and said, [Okay, I'll give you one point, and it's also a high-definition photo, which can be saved until you are buried. ]

Bai Jin frowned and whispered: [It's just a photo, why do you need points? Points are so expensive, why not save a little? ]

He was wrangling with the system again, exhausted from haggling for a single point. Seeing Zuo Anli's eyelids moving slightly and his eyelashes trembling slightly, he was about to wake up.

Bai Jin finally made up his mind and said heartbrokenly: [Deal! You snap, snap, snap—! ! ! 】

Everything is easier if you have money.

The attitude of the system has improved a lot, and after-sales service is included. The photo was taken clearly, beautifully and artistically, and Bai Jin looked at it carefully for confirmation.

Since the viewing angle it stands on is a panoramic view, and the system has no eyes and uses scanning, the cute and innocent Bai Jin is included when taking photos.

When Bai Jin saw how stupid he looked, he protested.

The system rejected him callously.

One-point pictures, once used, are non-refundable.

Zuo Anli woke up from his sleep. His painted eyes were confused and absent-minded for a moment, and then they focused and became clear and rational.

It was as fast as if the confusion before was all an illusion.

Seeing Bai Jin's clothes wrinkled from sleep, there were red marks on his face from sleep, a few hairs popped out, and his expression was innocent and dull.

He burst into a rare hearty laugh.

"Hey, why are your eyebrows a little red?" Zuo Anli stood up straight and wanted to take a closer look.

Bai Jin was a little confused at first, but suddenly he remembered the secret he had hidden - the little red mole that symbolized his brother's identity!

His heart was beating fast, he swallowed hard, and brainstormed for solutions.

When Zuo Anli was about to come face to face with him, Bai Jin suddenly covered his forehead and puffed out his cheeks to pretend to be dissatisfied: "It's not that the mark was made while sleeping, maybe it was touched somewhere. Master, isn't it? You still want to see me make a fool of myself, huh, I don't want to!"

Zuo Anli was embarrassed, his eyes wandered, and he defended, "I didn't, I really saw the redness between your eyebrows."

Bai Jin quickly got up from the couch. He said unforgivingly: "I know, yes, but it's true that you laughed at me! You laughed so loud just now, I went back to the room to tidy up myself."

Zuo Anli chatted, he couldn't help but think, little Is this considered arrogant for a book boy?

Taking advantage of the fact that it was still early, Bai Jin took a walk and then went to his father's study with Zuo Anli to read.

In the quiet immersion of learning, time quickly slips through your fingers.

Mrs. Zuo came with Zuo Erlang in hand.

Today is a banquet, so family members will also be present.

Mrs. Zuo dressed up a bit, but she usually kept her face bare and no makeup.

However, she was originally a lady who was carefully raised by a wealthy family. Now, with a light application of heavy makeup, she transformed into a graceful and beautiful woman.

As their son, Zuo Anli's face was full of the good-looking features of the two of them, and they couldn't blame him for having a good appearance even when he was still a young boy.

She gently and gently reminded Zuo Anli and Bai Jin: "This banquet is more formal. Remember not to be too rash, but don't be too nervous. You are all still children, and no one will compromise their status to care about children. "

I would like to follow my wife's (mother's) teachings," they both replied in unison.

*

There were two carriages in the Zuo family, and County Magistrate Zuo left first with Mrs. Zuo.

Bai Jin hugged Zuo Erlang and sat in the back car with Zuo Anli.

Zuo Erlang curled his lips dejectedly, and only smiled again when he went out.

"What's going on?" Bai Jin didn't have the slightest self-consciousness of a book boy, and he boldly pinched Zuo Erlang's fleshy face.

Bai Jin moved his paw angrily until Zuo Erlang raised his head and accused him with his big eyes as clean and clear as black grapes.

"Oh, my husband is too old-fashioned. He asks me to read and write sentences every day, but I still don't understand the meaning of the book. He wants me to memorize it first. It's too difficult, wuwuwu." Zuo Erlang's little voice There was a cry in it.

It's pitiful and funny at the same time.

Anyway, Bai Jin didn't hold back and burst into laughter. Zuo Erlang hit him on the shoulder with his small fist before he restrained himself.

"Brother is bad, don't get along with him!" Zuo Erlang was about to cry after being bullied by him.

Bai Jin knew how to coax people at this time. With a roll of his eyes, he gave Zuo Erlang a bad idea: "You can threaten Master and ask him to explain his meaning first and then ask you to recite it. Otherwise, he will change his mind."

Zuo Erlang stopped crying. He asked with watery eyes: "Really? Is this okay?"

Zuo Anli rubbed his temples and glanced at Bai Jin warningly, "Don't lead Erlang into trouble."

Bai Jin was not happy. He retorted: "The content of the book must be understood first before it can be memorized more easily."

"Then why do you insist on not asking for a thorough explanation?" Zuo Anli saw that he was speechless, but he was still unconvinced. With a look like that, he sighed and said: "The enlightened lady has been teaching me for so many years, and it is difficult to correct it. Besides, the contract has been signed. Even if I fire him and find a new one, it will be almost the same. How about we teach the first teacher and the second teacher, and then let him go?" "Back."

Bai Jin nodded: "That's fine."

He clapped his hands and said enthusiastically: "Why don't you let me teach Erlang? I, the book boy, should do this."

Zuo Anli knew ! Bai Jin wanted to be lazy, so he took a deep look at him and actually agreed directly: "That's fine, I'll have to trouble you then."

Bai Jin always felt that Zuo Anli's eyes were a bit strange, and there must be some deceit in them, but he After thinking for a long time, he didn't expect the pitfalls, so he said nonchalantly: "No trouble, no trouble."

After laughing and joking for a while, the carriage arrived in front of the restaurant.

A group of people got out of the car, and the coachman followed the waiter to pull the carriage to the backyard, where there was also special fodder to feed the horses.

The guard was following them like a silent shadow. He was at the cabin of the car before, and then he was watching silently behind them, keeping an eye on the surroundings and not getting involved in the fight between them.

Although this banquet was nominally a banquet for the county magistrate, the actual banquet was held by the county magistrate, the chief registrar and others.

They are the group of people who have been working in the county government. Their foundation is not very deep. It depends on whether the landlords and gentry are strong and whether the county magistrate wants to scheming with them or working together.

Basically, they have to change their immediate boss every three years. Most of the time, the change of power makes them physically and mentally exhausted. By now, they have already established their own set of rules for doing things.

The banquet was divided into one table for men, one table for women and one table for children.

The clothes are fragrant and the shadows on the temples are intertwined.

The author has something to say:

Bai Jin: Master, I wrote down the picture of you sleeping soundly. This is a precious picture of an early cub sleeping! Just this one copy can be passed down for thousands of years!

Zuo Anli: Then I thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 55.4K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...
13K 148 9
Offline Reading After transmigrating into a villain, take the fine line Author: Instant Noodle Sausage Jun Genre: BL Status: Finished Last update: 2...
37.3K 631 14
Just outside of the border of the Trolls kingdom, where every tribe of trolls lives with their own personal music genre, there are trolls who are bor...
35.2K 693 12
เณƒโ€โžท ๐๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡โœฐ โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ * ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ. ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ...