The Time Traveler Is A Bit Sw...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Miaoji/妙機 Type: Danmei story Status: Main text Chapter 82 Extra 6 Introduction to the work: Bai Jin t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (Inverted v starts)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (end of inverted v)
Chapter 40 (Three in One)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 Extra 1
Chapter 78 Extra 2 + Link
Chapter 79 Extra 3
Chapter 80 Extra 4
Chapter 81 Extra 5
Chapter 82 Extra 6 (End)

Chapter 25

306 7 1
By Kazuyuuki95

After returning to the county town, they headed all the way to the new home Bai Jin bought, planning to get everything ready today.

Bai Jin was rejected by Mrs. Zhang again, and he pinched his eyebrows with a headache. He sighed: "Mother, I am your son, and it is natural for me to do things for the family. Your refusal is making it difficult for me. Others will regard me as unfilial.

He patted his chest and boasted: "Besides, you are a man, you can do this little thing, so don't worry about it." Mrs. Zhang smiled bitterly, regretting for the first time that she had raised her brother as a man. .

Look, the kid no longer recognizes himself.

Zhang did not take Bai Jin's arrogant words to heart, but she also acquiesced in his move to clean up the house.

Although the facts slapped Bai Jin in the face and made him realize his arrogance, at least he did what he could.

Even Zuo Anli didn't show his identity and stood by with nothing. He just happened to be wearing a narrow-sleeved thin shirt today. He raised his eyebrows and began to place items in a generous manner.

The guards, Brother Qian, and the others worked together to help keep the home orderly, clean and tidy.

Looking at the brand new home, the two children glanced at each other and saw innocent and carefree smiles on each other's faces.

Bai Jin had thought that a young master like Zuo Anli, who had no fingers in the water, would not be involved in such rough work, but he did not expect that the other party would come to help without saying a word.

And his bodyguard, no matter what Zuo Anli does, he will never overstep his bounds, let alone make decisions for his young master.

He just stood by to protect his safety.

Bai Jin observed casually, feeling that he was sweating all over after working, and it was sticky and uncomfortable.

"It's almost noon. My mother will probably keep you here for dinner. Take a shower first!" He made a final decision.

Zuo Anli thought about it for a moment and nodded in agreement.

When she mentioned this matter to Mrs. Zhang, she unexpectedly changed her face. She raised her voice and refused on the spot: "No!" As

soon as she finished speaking, she realized that she had overreacted. She twitched the corner of her mouth and explained in a soft voice. Said: "Master Zuo, we haven't prepared your clothes here. Moreover, the house is humble and the toiletries are not prepared. You should be very uncomfortable using it."

Bai Jing just wanted to say that Zuo Anli is not the kind of person who would dislike this or that. However, Zuo Anli unexpectedly pulled the corner of his sleeve.

Zuo Anli smiled and said: "Well, the county government is not too far from here anyway, so I will go home and wash up before coming back. Auntie doesn't have to leave food for us. I will take Qing Nu to a restaurant later."

Zhang Shi hesitated: "This is too expensive. Our family also..."

As soon as she said this, she remembered that her family was short of money. How could she get the money?

Zuo Anli refused: "No need, this matter is a personal decision. Qingnu is incidental, why should he get money."

Mrs. Zhang nodded lightly: "Then thank you, Master Zuo, for taking care of Qingnu."

Bai I'm confused and don't understand their tricks and temptations.

In short, he still looked that heartless, and he still happily waved goodbye to Zuo Anli when he left.

Mrs. Zhang pulled him into the house, stretched out her head to look around, and closed the door.

Bai Jin looked at Zhang's cautiousness and didn't realize how cautious he was. He straightened his back unconsciously.

Zhang lowered his voice and warned him: "Qingnu, you are a brother, do you know?"

Bai Jin suddenly realized that this was what Zhang was talking about, and said nonchalantly: "I know, what's the matter?"

To be honest, Except for the small red mole he noticed on his forehead after washing his face every morning, he had no real sense of his identity.

Fortunately, last time he stayed in Zuo Anli's room, he ran back to his room in the east courtyard to wash up, so his identity was not exposed.

Mrs. Zhang took a breath: "Since you are a brother, you can't be too close to Mr. Zuo. Pay attention to the boundaries. You and him are different after all. Do you understand?!"

Bai Jin looked at Mr. Zhang's face , reiterated: "Mom, I know this well. Master Zuo has grown up learning benevolence and etiquette since he was a child, so he naturally knows that he cannot cross the line. Besides, he is just a child, so what are you worried about?"

Mrs. Zhang glanced in. In Bai Jin's clear and translucent eyes, like a clear spring, he murmured to himself: "I'm the one who got the picture..."

Seeing that Bai Jin had convinced Zhang, he went to take a bath.

In the end, Mrs. Zhang left Brother Qian to eat and gave him some hard-earned money. Zuo Anli, who had changed his clothes, arrived late.

Bai Jin had already made preparations and followed Zuo Anli to the restaurant.

He got into the carriage, greeted Zuo Anli with joy, then stared at him with a smile and his eyes bent without saying anything.

Zuo Anli knew what he was thinking at a glance. He also caught the other person's attention and went straight to the point: "Where are the things? I've brought them all."

Bai Jin rubbed his paws and his excitement was palpable: "Okay, I'll do it." I know that the young master is the most powerful. You are talented, elegant, good at writing and martial arts, and everything is easy for you. It is rare to find someone like you in the world..."

"Stop, stop, stop -" Zuo Anli shouted! , Damn his gentlemanly demeanor, his face is so hot now that he can steam eggs.

I don’t know where Bai Jin can get so much flattery, and he doesn’t even have to say anything serious about it.

Zuo Anli straightened his clothes and said expressionlessly: "What you said is very good, don't say it again in the future."

Bai Jin was still unfinished and expressed deep regret.

*

This time Zuo Anli brought only two items - soap and toothpaste.

He ordered the craftsmen at home to make them according to the recipes given by Bai Jin. They were skilled in craftsmanship and were good at what they were good at. Everything they made was more exquisite than what Bai Jin had made before.

The apprentices under them are also skilled craftsmen. One or two have been working under the master's hands for many years, and they are not afraid of making exquisite solid pastes.

Bai Jin opened the carved wooden box and saw four small square objects, as clear and moist as white jade, with bright luster and elegant style.

There are also detailed carvings of plum blossoms, orchids, bamboos and chrysanthemums, which are beautiful and lifelike.

He couldn't tell which kind of floral fragrance these soaps were used in. However, the smell lingered on the tip of his nose, fresh and refined, and unforgettable.

Toothpaste, on the other hand, is uniformly mint and coarse salt.

First, they asked the old doctor that this formula was friendly to the gums and could also clean teeth.

Secondly, coarse salt has always been a common mouth cleanser for people to brush their teeth. It is easier to accept it step by step.

Bai Jin sighed: "You have arranged everything in an orderly manner. Master, you are too strong. I have no use for you."

Zuo Anli touched his dog's head and smiled: "Don't forget , you provided the prescription."

Bai Jin happily accepted Zuo Anli's compliment.

"I've already arranged the location of the restaurant, and you happen to know the person I'm hosting." Zuo Anli said seriously.

Bai Jinfu asked in his heart: "Is it the small businessman who sold the house to my family?"

"Yes."

It was the first time for two children to do business. According to the values ​​​​of this era, this was not a serious thing, but they were very happy. Do every step carefully.

Even Zuo Anli was a little nervous, but he was used to hiding his emotions in front of others, so Bai Jin didn't notice at all.

The carriage quickly arrived at Chunfeng Tower. The name sounded a bit like Flower Tower, but in a remote place like Guangxing County, there was no serious Flower Tower at all.

Bai Jin jumped off the carriage and followed Zuo Anli to the box on the second floor.

He glanced back and saw that people were coming and going in the hall. Guests were drinking tea and laughing. There were scholars in robes, strong men asking for a drink of water, businessmen in silk brocade clothes...

the storyteller was talking eloquently. Some people listened to the story with great interest, while some people didn't care.

All living beings in the teahouse can be seen in all their forms.

Zuo Anli glanced back and laughed: "Fortunately, no matter how poor Guangxing County is, there are still doctors and businessmen."

Bai Jin also responded: "Yes, only with business and trade can the economy of a place be revitalized. " Prosperity."

Zuo Anli stood stunned, this knowledge was completely different from what he had learned before.

In order to tie farmers to the fields, every dynasty and every generation in the past has focused on focusing on agriculture and suppressing business. Businessmen ranked last among scholars, farmers, industry and commerce, and were considered the lowest profession.

But Zuo Anli thought about it carefully and realized that Bai Jin's words were quite reasonable.

It seems that his path to spiritual practice is still long.

Zuo Anli wrote down the matter and asked his father when he was going back.

The waiter quickly led them to the door of the box and said to them with a smile: "You two gentlemen, please come inside. The guests you are receiving are already waiting inside."

His eyes were on Zuo An. Li, but Bai Jin didn't feel ignored or neglected.

Bai Jin's eyes rolled curiously, and Zuo Anli squeezed his hand with a strong force, which brought him back to his senses immediately.

The window side of the box overlooked the street below, so Wang Li, a small businessman inside, also saw Bai Jin and Bai Jin when he was sitting by the window.

He stood up and came over with a warm and cheerful smile on his face.

Even if he was muttering in his mind why the magistrate's family sent two children to discuss business, he looked at them calmly, but no other emotions could be seen on his face.

Maybe he just has some unusual abilities, Wang Li thought to himself.

Wang Li was even more convinced of this after secretly observing Zuo Anli's demeanor. It was not like he had never been to the capital to meet those powerful disciples, and even relatives of the emperor.

But Zuo Anli was the one who convinced him most that he was extraordinary.

He has already shown a responsible side at a young age and is definitely not a creature of the pond.

Zuo Anli showed his full strength to discuss business with Wang Li.

Their products are easy to use and have exclusive secret recipes.

Even if you take the initiative to come to discuss business, you will still have the upper hand.

Wang Li was a little surprised when he saw Zuo Anli taking out the soap. After trying out the soap samples, he put all his doubts and confusion behind him.

Now his mind is full of one thought: he must reach a cooperation agreement with Zuo Anli!

The best opportunities fall from the sky. Even if this piece of pie can choke people to death, those who don't bite are fools.

Bai Jin stared dumbfounded as the two of them negotiated terms back and forth. Zuo Anli didn't look like a pure and harmless newbie, but more like a veteran who had been in the mall for a long time.

All the gentlemanly demeanor is gone.

Even the king carp didn't expect it.

At the end of the signature, Wang Li was muttering about the fear of future generations, and that the waves behind the Yangtze River push the waves ahead.

Bai Jin took the contract, still a little disbelieving, and asked in disbelief: "Is this the end?"

Zuo Anli took a sip of tea to moisten his throat, and his voice was slightly hoarse: "What do you think? This is a situation where we have the upper hand. What if? If this doesn't work, let's just go home and wash up and sleep, and don't think about doing business."

Bai Jin laughed twice, said nice words to Zuo Anli for free, and asked the waiter to hurry up and get the food. Bring it up and serve this great hero with delicious food.

The author has something to say:

Ji Feng means that Zhang's sudden reaction made Zuo Anli suspicious, wondering why she suddenly objected, whether it was because she disliked him being close to Bai Jin or for other reasons. So he invited Bai Jin to go to a restaurant with him for dinner. Zhang didn't refuse, so it must be another reason.

Hey hey hey.jpg

Zuo Anli: I'm still young now, I can learn to be

stupid if I don't understand. Author: wink.jpg

The red envelope in the previous chapter has been sent.

Leave a message in this chapter and drop a small red envelope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 2.3K 176
Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo Qiu, a college student, was watching Sur...
565K 33.8K 51
❝You really think you can survive with that temper of yours?❞ Smirking at him, I eyed the guy in front of me as his flaming blue orbs started coming...
38.9K 728 11
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278036/ Author: Tulip Nagao Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-03-10 Latest: Chapter 100 is over BL finished 199,000 Ya...
10.3K 175 8
https://m.shubaow.net/118/118522/ Author: Brother Lamb Category: BL doujin Release time: 2020-04-15 Latest: Chapter 72 BL finished 237,000 Gu Xingyou...