The Time Traveler Is A Bit Sw...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Miaoji/妙機 Type: Danmei story Status: Main text Chapter 82 Extra 6 Introduction to the work: Bai Jin t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (Inverted v starts)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (end of inverted v)
Chapter 40 (Three in One)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 Extra 1
Chapter 78 Extra 2 + Link
Chapter 79 Extra 3
Chapter 80 Extra 4
Chapter 81 Extra 5
Chapter 82 Extra 6 (End)

Chapter 15

395 10 0
By Kazuyuuki95

"Young Master~" Bai Jin shouted repeatedly.

Zuo Anli was startled by his sudden voice, "You mean, you want to cooperate with me through this method of sharing?"

Don't think that these noble lords from aristocratic families know nothing about business. On the contrary, Being brought up by his mother who was in charge of the business and had to manage every detail of the accounting room and shop since childhood, Zuo Anli was very aware of how novel Bai Jin's ideas were under the influence of his ears and eyes.

And the feasibility is very high.

He combed through it carefully again: "Are you really afraid that our family will steal your prescription and kick you out without even admitting it whether you live or die?"

Although Zuo Anli was only nine years old, he was not protected by his parents. little chick.

When he was only one or two years old, he had to avoid the open and covert attacks under pressure from aristocratic families, but he was too young to remember it at that time and only heard his father mention it. When I was three or four years old, my father took it to his subordinates when he was receiving guests. He was quite informal.

When his mother set up a tent to provide porridge during disaster years, she would also take him with her to witness the joys, sorrows and joys of life.

Therefore, Zuo Anli is not as gentle and harmless as he appears to be.

He doesn't lack the scheming that he should have, and he also has the dark ways that he shouldn't.

However, there is no need to let the innocent and cute little book boy in front of me know about such a little calculation.

Zuo Anli smiled gently and kindly, and Bai Jin felt more at ease with him.

Again, knowledge is in the hands of people, and Bai Jin firmly believes that the Zuo family will not be so short-sighted.

Just a soap recipe made it look so ugly. Let alone County Magistrate Zuo, who came from a landlord's family and won the first prize in the exam, Mrs. Zuo, who came from a noble family, would never be so short-sighted.

He waved his little hand, and his arrogance could not conceal his sweetness: "Young master and madam are the best people I have ever met in my life. I believe in your character. Besides, I believe you will disdain the killing of chickens to obtain eggs. I did it."

Zuo Anli shook his head, "You are still a little too young, do you know that people should not be judged by their appearance?"

Bai Jin smiled slightly and did not refute: "Thank you, Master, for your teaching, I will definitely do it next time. I will pay attention."

Rather than being wary of being regarded as a sophisticated person, he is happy to be regarded as an ignorant and naive child. Such people are often more likely to be looked down upon when talking about business, and then occupy a larger position. Cheap.

The two little heads came together to discuss the details.

Zuo Anli provided money and people, and Bai Jin provided prescriptions. The two hit it off immediately, and this small business was settled secretly. At that time, you only need to find a shop that you like, and you can talk about cooperation.

Adults have no idea about this.

Before the martial arts master arrived, Zuo Anli took out his book and memorized it silently. Bai Jin was bored, so he had to suppress his temper, which was running like a wild horse, and flipped through the books to be scanned and recorded by the system in exchange for points.

No matter how small a mosquito is, it is still meat.

A wealthy man with huge debts like him has no right to dislike and reject him.

Zuo Anli smiled with satisfaction when he saw that Bai Jin was also studying "hard".

All living beings suffer, and it is better for everyone to suffer together than to suffer alone.

Under such busy schedules of studying and doing homework, the two children waited for a break every ten days to find a suitable business partner.

This person must be qualified after they personally inspected it, otherwise they will be making a dowry for others.

A few days passed in a hurry, and County Magistrate Zuo, whom Bai Jin had been curious about for a long time, finally returned home.

After all, Guangxing County is not particularly big. It can take a few days to visit more than a dozen villages.

If the county magistrate is responsible, he will not only look at the farmland, but also carefully ask the villagers about their living problems, and admonishing farmers to cultivate mulberry trees is not just empty words.

Combined with the county government file information, it may be possible to find a way to make the people prosperous and prosperous through the experiment.

Once the finances are raised, more taxes will be paid, the people can live and work in peace and contentment, and the political achievements will be more beautiful. This is a multi-purpose thing.

It is a pity that few county magistrates can sincerely treat the people well. Most of them try their best to work hard, bribe and please Shangguan to go to Zhongxian County, and adopt a conservative attitude towards Xiaxian County. Most of them achieve nothing.

Don't make mistakes and don't make meritorious deeds.

If it weren't for the Zuo County Magistrate who invited people from the capital to work for the people, I'm afraid the magistrate transferred from Guangxing County would be similar to or slightly better than the previous magistrate.

After going to the countryside, Zuo County Magistrate and his party all tanned a lot.

Bai Jin took a breath of air when he saw the extraordinarily handsome and jade-faced Magistrate Zuo. He was even more beautiful than the idols who harvested thousands of young girls in later generations.

If he were younger and a few shades whiter, he would probably be even more handsome.

Zuo Anli, who combined the appearance advantages of Mrs. Zuo and Magistrate Zuo, showed an extraordinary appearance at a young age, which is evident in her popularity in the future.

He had heard from servants of the Zuo family that Magistrate Zuo was so popular in the capital when he was young that he would kill Wei Jie and throw fruit into the car.

Even when he went to the capital to report on his work, there were still many ladies and gentlemen who secretly looked at him.

The crowd was a lot rougher now. After returning home, County Magistrate Zuo finished handling the official duties of the county government without stopping, then bathed and changed clothes at home, and did not appear in front of the large family until dinner in the evening.

Mrs. Zuo has long been accustomed to her husband's attitude of being responsible for the people and the public. Not only will she not feel any resentment, but she will take care of everything in the house for him and will not let County Magistrate Zuo worry about any trivial matters at home.

The Zuo family did not have any embarrassing concubines, and County Magistrate Zuo rarely adhered to the principle of being a couple for life. This couple could be called a model couple in ancient times.

Magistrate Zuo was kind and considerate, even to a little book boy Bai Jin.

"Da Lang, come here." Magistrate Zuo said gently.

Zuo Anli was polite and courteous, with the elegance of a gentleman and the straightforwardness of a child: "Yes, father."

Compared with the father and son of ordinary families, this father and son were a little unfamiliar. Perhaps Zuo Anli was too mature and not as mature as him. Zuo Erlang was so innocent and cute that County Magistrate Zuo enjoyed the happiness of his family.

Or perhaps it was Zuo Anli's status as the eldest son that destined him to be valued by his parents and to be treated with strict requirements.

When adults in ancient times took a fancy to a child, one of their favorite things was to test the child's homework and knowledge. This was the first thing that Zuo County Magistrate did when he came home and met Zuo Anli.

Even Bai Jin, a little book boy, did not ignore them. He patiently asked a few questions and let them leave.

Bai Jin already had some concerns in his mind while getting along with him.

After County Magistrate Zuo became serious, he showed his fatherly attitude, hugged Zuo Erlang and rubbed his fair little face. Mrs. Zuo smiled under her veil, feeling a little sorry for her husband's hard work during this period of time.

"Stop being stupid and come and eat." Madam Zuo greeted: "Erlang, today we have your favorite Lingyuan roast chicken."

Magistrate Zuo, carrying his own cub, hurriedly came over: "Madam, What about me?"

Mrs. Zuo smiled softly and said affectionately, "There is also your favorite mutton soup."

Not to mention how much the whole family is looking forward to today's sumptuous dishes, even Bai Jin, a modern person who has (emphasis added) accepted more delicacies than the crucian carp crossing the river, is no exception.

Lingyuan roast chicken is a special delicacy in Yingzhou, also known as smoked chicken. The housekeeper specially selects a fat chicken, adds various seasonings and cooks it in a pot until the chicken is cooked both on the outside and inside, and finally puts it into a smoker for smoking.

The smoked chicken finally served on the table has an attractive golden slightly burnt skin and a fragrant aroma. Tear off a piece of chicken and put it in your mouth. The saltiness is moderate, and the juice bursts into your mouth. It tastes great.

Bai Jin ate without even raising his head, and Zuo Erlang buried his entire face in the bowl. Apart from the adults, only Zuo Anli could maintain an elegant and dignified posture.

The mutton soup favored by Zuo County Magistrate is mainly made from haggis. The mutton has a strong smell, so it needs to be mixed with a variety of spices to suppress it, but it should not dominate the soup. Finally, mutton bones are added to make the old soup and refined, and then the mutton soup is made.

Drinking such a bowl of soup in winter will make your whole body hot and comfortable. It is the most popular soup among the locals.

Bai Jin likes to soak white rice in soup. The soup is fat but not greasy. The rice soaked in the delicious soup is even sweeter and more delicious. It is easy to eat two bowls at once.

Not to mention Zuo Erlang and others, even Zuo County Magistrate looked at him eating with relish. He didn't know if it was the first time he realized how delicious the food was, so he licked more of the rice.

This can be regarded as a different kind of beauty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 2.5K 81
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233200/ Author: small tree hits deer Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chapter 81 End of text Danmei F...
1.7M 55.4K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...
14.6K 210 18
https://m.shubaow.net/222/222172/ Author: Tao Ziqing Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-11-14 Latest: Chapter 75 is complete BL finished 323,000 ...
38.8K 728 11
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278036/ Author: Tulip Nagao Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-03-10 Latest: Chapter 100 is over BL finished 199,000 Ya...