The Time Traveler Is A Bit Sw...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Miaoji/妙機 Type: Danmei story Status: Main text Chapter 82 Extra 6 Introduction to the work: Bai Jin t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (Inverted v starts)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (end of inverted v)
Chapter 40 (Three in One)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 Extra 1
Chapter 78 Extra 2 + Link
Chapter 79 Extra 3
Chapter 80 Extra 4
Chapter 81 Extra 5
Chapter 82 Extra 6 (End)

Chapter 5

964 18 0
By Kazuyuuki95

Bai Jin felt refreshed after taking a shower. He folded and packed all the clothes he was going to wear. Although his life in the past was hard, he was not particularly poor. Even though his clothes were made of ordinary linen, the fabric was rough and abrasive, but there was not a single patch.

After packing the clothes and putting them under the backpack, Bai Jin went to pack the toiletries. He was a little annoyed because he forgot to ask if he wanted to bring his own quilt yesterday.

But such a wealthy family should not lack his quilt, right?

Bai Jin thought for a moment and put the matter aside. Anyway, it was not too far from the county seat to the village. At worst, he could just walk for two hours and then pick it up.

Since Mrs. Zhang was able to get out of bed, she has never let Bai Jin cook. She cooks all by herself, and her cooking skills are more than a hundred times better than Bai Jin's.

Even ordinary wild vegetables can be turned into flowers in her hands, as if they are full of color, fragrance and flavor.

Bai Jin simply held the bowl and ate with relish. Their family was not interested in eating, talking or sleeping, and they often talked about trivial things even at the dinner table.

"Mom, I asked Brother Dayong to repair the door of our house yesterday. It would be best to get some tile fragments on the wall so that some people with bad intentions will not worry about it!"

Mrs. Zhang smiled softly and did not refute Bai Jin. , nodded in agreement: "Okay."

Bai Jin opened his mouth, still not worried about Zhang's gentle temperament. Perhaps the biggest "extraordinary" for her was to muster the courage to go to the county government to file a complaint against the gangster for harassment.

At best, I'll ask the villagers in the village to pay more attention to Zhang.

"You remember to use the makeup that mom gave you to put on the red mole. It can hide your identity. If you don't have it, buy it. You can't save the money." Mrs. Zhang earnestly warned.

After all, I have kept it secret for so many years and it has been reported to my family, but I can't let anyone find out at this juncture.

Although Bai Jin didn't understand why Zhang was so cautious, he still listened to her words and nodded in agreement.

Seeing that he sincerely took this matter to heart, Ms. Zhang felt relieved.

Bai Jin folded his hands again and counted whether he had forgotten anything. After confirming that he had nothing missing, he hurriedly prepared the meal so that he could report it early and leave a good impression on his employer.

Seeing that he had come back to his senses, Mrs. Zhang said, "Qingnu, do you know what happened to your uncle's house?"

Bai Jin's mind turned around and he remembered what he had said to a certain gangster the day before yesterday. Point, he looked innocent and confused, and said with disgust: "What happened to them?"

Mrs. Zhang looked at him steadily for a few seconds, and then said softly: "The bastard who bullied your mother is back again. He There was a commotion at your uncle's house. I heard from the villagers in the corner that there was almost no quarrel in their house. The bastard went in proudly and came out in a panic. His face was very gloomy. I'm afraid there will be more trouble if you meet him. , don't start conflicts with others casually."

Bai Jin heard about Boss Bai's scandal unexpectedly, and was startled. This little bit of fussing was nothing, but he was a "good uncle" who was able to coax him with a few words. Not only did my grandfather split up the family, he also deceived that bastard into a fool.

He already had some calculations in his heart, and raised his bright and innocent smile again: "I know, mother. You can always trust your son!"

Mrs. Zhang smiled slightly, and the atmosphere in the family was very warm.

Bai Jin persuaded Mrs. Zhang not to send him far away. After all, her health was not good yet, and standing for a long time would affect her health. Besides, he was not traveling far away, so why should he be so worried and miserable.

In fact, he felt a little sad when he saw Zhang's reddish eyes. Qing Nu had never left home or left her side for so long. In order not to make the other party too sad, Bai Jin avoided the parting scene if possible.

After leaving the village, Bai Jin turned on his toes and changed direction - he fell back to the village.

The bastard who often sneaks around is a lazy guy. After all, if he was really diligent, he wouldn't have gotten to where he is now.

In addition, he is still single, because the people in the village are ashamed to associate with him, and he lives far away from the center of the village.

Bai Jin didn't just want to find that bastard on the spur of the moment, he was already prepared. Not only for his mother to warn the gangster, but also for the gangster to pester Boss Bai so that he will not have time to think about harming his family.

You can only commit a thief in a thousand days, but there is no way to guard against a thief in a thousand days.

That bastard was lying on the bed, fast asleep. Bai Jin was standing at the door, and he was woken up by a piece of gravel.

He was still in a daze, jumped up and looked around, "Who? Who is it?!"

When his turbid and confused eyes touched Bai Jin standing tall at the door, he squinted his eyes to observe, and the white and soft face jumped into his eyes. , before he dared to say some dirty words.

As far as he could see, he saw a knife shining with white light. It was sharper and sharper than yesterday. He was so frightened that he suddenly broke into a cold sweat. His face was as white as window sill paper and trembled like chaff: "You, what are you going to do? Kill someone. It's illegal!"

Bai Jin smiled playfully: "You actually know the law? Don't worry, I don't want to get your blood on my hands." The

gangster's face turned slightly dark. What are you here for?"

Bai Jin said indifferently: "You didn't get any benefits from my uncle?"

The gangster stopped pretending and said irritably: "He said I had no evidence, what should I do with the money he received? I've used it a long time ago."

Bai Jin's eyes were full of sarcasm: "Trash, why don't you do things for others without getting any tokens? You are the only one who will take the blame for this."

The gangster shrank, he was a little afraid of this. Bai Jin didn't look like a child at all, with a cold light shining in his clear black eyes, which made him feel like he was talking to an adult.

"Don't worry, if you don't want others to know, you have to do it yourself. If they do something wrong, they must have a guilty conscience and they will resort to violence. You can completely act like a rogue like before. After all, you are used to such things, right?" Bai Bai Jin said with a half-smile.

In ancient times, to deal with evil people, one had to be more evil, fierce, and powerful than them in order to make them shrink back in fear. Otherwise, a good person will be bullied by others, and a good horse will be ridden by others.

The former Zhang family is a good example.

So Bai Jin forced himself to harden his heart and become a cold-blooded person in front of bad people.

The gangster was thoughtful, and Bai Jin stopped.

He finally warned the gangster: "Don't mess with my mother. I think you don't want to know how strong a person's belief in revenge is when his family is ruined, right?" The

gangster nodded like a chicken pecking at rice, for fear that Bai Jin would be killed if he reacted slowly. Give him a knife.

He is a typical example of bullying and fearing the strong.

*

Today is a market day, and there are many people going to the county town.

Most of the work is concentrated in the morning. Unlike in the past, we try to avoid working in the morning because the sun is not as bright in the morning, so during the slack period, all the work at home is done in the morning.

Thinking of this, Bai Jin followed the large army and sighed on the way.

After the Zhang family was divided into households, they became orphans and widowers. Due to the imperial regulations, her female family was not allowed to own any land, and they were not required to serve in the military. Therefore, all the fields that Bai Lao Er's family had worked hard for for most of half a year were taken by Bai Lao Da's family, and the villagers couldn't bear to see it.

The main source of income for the villagers is the fields. After working hard for so long, the hard work is gone. This is one of the reasons why Zhang was so depressed at that time.

Even if the land is given to others, that family will pay to buy the crops that have been worked on the land, or wait until the current crop of wheat is harvested before farming.

It's not like Boss Bai's family, who just took it by force. Even if you throw coins into the water, you can still hear the sound. Their family's style is like bandits.

For a moment, Ren became more and more angry as he thought about it, and his blood surged as he took a step back.

Bai Jin made up his mind. He must judge whether the county magistrate was a good person or not. Otherwise, when he thinks that his enemy is still enjoying the hot food and drinking spicy food, he will not be able to sleep peacefully.

The author has something to say:

Internet celebrities eat sharks, but they are also beasts that sit on the bottom of the prison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 194K 50
*COMPLETED* Liam always thought that his first lover and best friend would turn out to be his mate. But after him leaving for two years, and the cont...
7.9M 314K 34
BxB --------- Torin Frey has a crush. With his eighteenth birthday right around the corner, he'll soon be able to identify his Mate. Hopefully it's...
3.1M 117K 138
Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found out that everyone regards him as an imagi...
1M 48.3K 113
Morgianna Salieri is an average girl. She makes good grades, never gets in trouble, and works hard in her martial arts. Everything is normal except...