My Hunky Mate Rejected Me

MsJD_heircy tarafından

Having been blessed by wonderful parents, a few years of her growth were enough to mold such a beauty. Her on... Daha Fazla

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chater 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 30

878 23 4
MsJD_heircy tarafından

She did not believe him, but he couldn't blame her. Within a blink, he was gone.

Nothing but coldness engulfed her, and no hint of compunction was evident. She had worked for this; she had trained her mind for this. At least she could show him how she felt. Show him what it feels like to be unwanted. She wanted revenge.

If hurting myself could hurt him, why not?

~Why would you say that to him? He was genuine~ her wolf whimpered.

~I will not be swayed by beautiful words. They are nothing but a spit of hidden mischief.~

~You're the one who's lying to yourself.~

~I wish I am.~

The next two days were dreadful for her. He had intruded on her thoughts for a while, depriving her of sleep; his electrifying touch she longed to feel again, those luscious lips she dreamed of devouring once more. Just once...

She shook her head in refusal and laughed dryly.

"Damn you."

Her thoughts drifted to the culprit who poisoned her. She was stable now and wanted to wholeheartedly look for revenge. Whoever poisoned her would perish; she will make sure of that. Even though she was used to poisons, the one she had consumed was too much, which almost melted her internal organs. Someone wanted her dead, but who?

She sat in front of her doorway and gazed at the sunset. She sighs in contentment; she never imagined seeing it again.

She had never expected to have her senses back. She was contemplating whether she should be thankful or not.

A peony is in her hand. She held the stem gently and twirled it in place.

"So beautiful, yet so delicate."

~Just like you.~

"Yeah, maybe. I have reaped it, and now it's mine to keep."

~You can't keep that forever. It will wither.~

"We are not immortal. Of course we'll die."

~You know, that's not what I meant.~

"Yeah, I know. What I meant is that; I will not let anyone reap this flower."

~Huh? I think we're not on the same page.~

"Stupid wolf, do I have to explain?"

~Yes, because you're f-ing confusing sometimes.~

She laughed. "Oh, the good old days. I suddenly missed that sarcastic asshole." She longingly gazed at the horizon. "Like you said, I am like this flower. Will wither and die. Marcus was there for me and took care of me, even though he's a total prick. Because of him, we are alive. He's the only person I trust."

~We still have our mate, Zainne.~

She went silent for a few seconds. "You're right; we're not on the same page."

Evening came, as she unknowingly slept in the night. Maybe because she was tired, or maybe because something lulled her to sleep this time.

The sound of the crickets' songs, the hollow voice of an owl, the smell of fresh air, wet dirt, and grass. Maybe this lulled her.

A loud thud echoed in the dark forest; eyes glowed in the dark; and footsteps confidently crushed the grass and dead leaves, heading towards the main packhouse.

She groaned comfortably and continued to wrap her arms and legs around a muscled body, buried her face in a beating chest and sinfully breathed an enticing scent.

Ahhhh...comfy.

She shamelessly smiled.

Wait a minute.

She opened her eyes, and when she did, she was immediately greeted with tan skin and a muscled chest. Looking up was the biggest mistake she made today.

The smiling, angelic face of a Greek god looked down at hers.

"Good morning, love." His husky voice made her shiver, and he smirked at that. His endearment towards Zainne felt so good to hear, she might want to cut off her sinful ears soon.

"F*ck!" She was about to scramble away from him, but he was quick and caged her, with Zainne on her back and Devan above her. He held her arms up to her head and flashed the very first perfect smile she laid eyes on.

Thump-thump-thump...Her heart roared.

His gaze agonizingly traveled down to her half-exposed chest. She was wearing a white T-shirt and didn't bother buttoning some, giving him a view of her bountiful cleavage. He bit his lower lip and then slowly looked up at her lips and then at her eyes. His gaze felt like it burned her soft skin.

Her mesmerized eyes shamelessly stared at his lips.

"Had a great sleep, love?" His morning husky voice made her shiver again.

Instead of blushing in anger, she blushed in humiliation. Her eyes took in his morning feature. Disheveled hair was calling for her fingers to comb. His strong, chiseled jaw has few stumbles, and his lips were smirking at her, then her eyes met his striking blue ones.

He slowly lowered his lips toward hers. They were about to kiss when a knock on the door disturbed them.

Just a few more inches! He grumbled.

"Alpha. The council members are already waiting for you," John called out as he entered his room after knocking. "I have the li-" He went silent for a while, taking in the new sight: their blushing queen and his fuming alpha king. Without a word, he exited his room and closed the door as if nothing interesting had happened.

He looked back at her; she was now looking as pissed as he was. He then softened his gaze.

"Let go of me, asshole."

"Why should I do that? You came to me last night. I felt violated, so you should pay the price."

"F-ing, ass! Get off me before I-" he said, kissing her without hesitation this time. It was a minute-heating kiss.

"Thank you," he breathed out. "Your breakfast is already prepared. John will accompany you." He quickly stood up and went towards his bathroom. Her burning gaze never left his sculpted back. He was only wearing his boxer shorts, and the view made her wolf's day.

~Roar.~

~Oh shut up, you traitor. How could you lead me to this disgusting room? Plenty of vaginae drooled out here!~

~You're too much, Zainne. You shouldn't have said that~ her wolf growled back.

~Or what? It's not an opinion. It's a fact. Stop burying yourself in fantasies. We are just a tool for his needs.~

She stood up, fixed her hair, finger-combed it, and then fixed her clothes. Her white T-shirt was now buttoned. She was wearing knee-length black shorts and walked confidently out of his room, wondering why he left just like that. It almost felt like they were a normal couple. What is he up to? she suspiciously thought. After closing the door, she sighed heavily. His scent was too much for her to handle, it drained her.

"Welcome back, Luna," he bowed. She looked to her right, and a familiar face popped in.

She ignored his words and walked down the corridors.

"We can take the elevator on your right. It will be quicker." She followed his lead silently.

The awkwardness of silence was reeking.

"How have you been?"

Ignored...

"We have missed you, Zainne. I mean, Luna," calling her attention.

Silence...

"What happened to you? Where have you been? It's great to know that you're okay. We have been searching for you. I have found my mate. I want you to meet her again."

"Ahhh.. the redhead woman. She's gorgeous. Now will you shut the fuck up?" She growled in annoyance.

"Got your panties twisted?" he jokingly retaliated.

"You wish to die today?" She was now facing his stiff posture.

"Relax, your highness. I'm just cooling up the mood," he said, raising his hands in surrender. It would have been a fun sight if someone witnessed a petite girl challenging a 6'4" beta.

"Still friendly as ever, Beta?" She then turned her back on him. When the elevator dinged and opened, she quickly went out.

"You've changed."

"Hmm...I didn't know. Thank you for telling me."

"Since when were you this sarcastic?"

She didn't answer and walked straight towards the hallways. The familiar halls were giving her bad vibes again. It's hollow and melancholy to behold.

They were now walking towards the dining room, which was booming with laughter and gossip. Many heads snapped at them when they came into view, and everyone grew silent.

"Are they all mine to feast on?" she taunted. Everyone paled and trembled. Never before had they felt her aura. It was too dominating.

Since that day, some of them have seen her wolf, fear crossed their minds, but at the same time, they were fascinated.

John laughed dryly and blocked her view. He wasn't expecting that.

"Your food is served, Luna. Please follow me," he gestured towards the empty seat of the huge table where some warriors sat.

"No need. I hunt for myself." She was about to walk away when an unknown voice called in.

"Are you afraid of us, Luna? You should come sit with us; we won't bite," one of the naive warriors said, making one of them feel shocked.

She didn't gibe back and stared at the warrior. Her every step sounded taunting. The room felt tense as she never took her eyes off him. He was challenging her with such great timing; she hadn't had fun for days, so today is her lucky day.

She sat across from him, and John sat beside her.

Her food was already set. Everyone had cooked ones like bacon, bread, and eggs, while hers was raw and bloody, cut into small pieces. She almost laughed after being served food.

What do they take me for? A f*cking tamed princess?

She didn't bother using utensils and happily devoured her food using her hands. Her gaze never left his, imagining him as the food she just chewed.

Everyone didn't say a word about her table manners or her choice of food yet gave sneaky glances at her; she showed traditionalism, which is what their ancestors had been doing in the past. It would be an insult to make snarky remarks about it. But they were curious about how she adapted it since they were currently living in the 21st century. Nevertheless, they did not miss the growing tension between the two.

The warrior didn't back down and countered her stare from time to time. Everyone ate in awkward silence, feeling the ominous vibe in the kitchen.

Why would she follow John to the kitchen and eat something he offered? She wanted to know if he was still hiding his pack members from her or if he still treated her as a rogue and as a plague towards them. It turns out she was wrong.

Her wolf was flattered by this. He trusted her. Zainne scoffed at that thought.

Her hunger just rose when she thought of sickening ways to kill the bulky man. Some of them were oozing with a dark aura.

Zainne could feel his judging gaze, and it felt disgusting that she could vomit. She almost felt pity, knowing how many traitors lived in this kingdom.

"Luna, do you still remember me?" Kent's friendly voice piped in.

She acknowledged his call with a slight bob and stared at the prominent scar on his neck.

"You gave that to him, Luna." Do you remember your scapegoat on that day?" He was mocking her.

"Miles! Drop it!" John growled out.

"My apologies, Beta John." No ounce of sincerity was given, though.

"Ahh...that faithful day. You want me to give you one?" she gibed. One minute she was talking, and now she was on top of him with his back on the floor, depriving his lungs of oxygen. "Not so tough now, huh, warrior?"

He tried to gasp for air. He was strong and bulky, but he couldn't even move a muscle under her. Mile's tried to pry her small hands off her. What the? He thought. This made him panic a bit.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" She laughed evilly and broke his right hand.

"Aaaaaahhh!"

None tried to stop her, afraid and waiting for her next move, as they just stood idly and watched.

"Wonderful music! Ha, ha!  Miles, is it? I will give you a head start. Run and don't look back. I'll be right behind you." She licked his earlobe, marking him for the chase.

A loud growl caught her attention, and she angrily snapped her head towards it. Miles took the chance to pull away and scramble away from her sight; everyone followed.

Her angry stance didn't affect him. He walked with long strides, grabbed her shoulder, and pulled her into a tight hug. She was shocked.

"MINE!" He dipped his mouth onto her neck, nibbled, and sucked the mark.

She gasped from the tingly feeling; she still wasn't used to his touch. She wanted to protest, but she felt drowned and like she was surrounded by white, soft feathers. After calming himself, he let her push away from him.

She had noticed that she became weak when she was in his hold. She didn't like this one bit.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" She didn't expect his words at all. He should have scolded her for attempting to kill one of his pack members; he should have bent his anger at her.

~Mate cared for us.~

"Don't worry, I'll handle him."

React damn it! Show some f*cking hate!

Her stoic face didn't falter as she remained stiff in front of him.

He took a step forward, and she took a step back. He smirked. Seeing this, she angrily pouted at him.

"What's wrong, love? Cat got your tongue? He was now licking her earlobe, just like she had done to the warrior. "You-are-mine."

Move f-ing feet, damn it! She scolded herself. Work, fcking feet! Abort!

His right hand caressed her cheeks and stared possessively at her; her eyes were swirling with unreadable emotions as she stared back.

"You will not lick another man again, only me. You will not be on top of another man again, only me. Or I'll suck and lick you dry, down...here and everywhere of that delicate skin of yours, every passing second." His prying hands went under her womanhood, and she let him. She bit her tongue hard, refraining from moaning while clenching her fists.

"I'll make you remember where your p*ssy belongs. You feel me, love?" He growled lowly in her ear. She was now cornered against the wall as he pressed his body against hers. Yup, she definitely felt his hard abs and hard member poking at her flat belly.

What the F*ck?!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

8.9K 221 54
"Bullshit." Cillian's eyes flashed black at my outburst, and I saw his body shaking to control his wolf from lashing out at me. I didn't back down. I...
2.3M 55.5K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...
17.2K 559 26
Stella has seen a lot in her life. After her parent's death, Everyone blamed her for everything and tortured her mercilessly.When she needed someone...
456K 25.7K 46
EDITED ~~~~ Book two of Forgotten series. ~~~~ Shey Lazera felt she was not destined to have a mate. She had been rejected so many times she almost...