The Dawn Of Always Forever Or...

Par BlitzMikaelson

The saga of supernatural drama and mythological drama continues . . . . Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaelson... Plus

Intro to characters part i
intro to characters part ii
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Thirteen

11 1 2
Par BlitzMikaelson

- Third POV -

The next day, at the Mikaelson Compound, Klaus sits in the study, gently fiddling with his dark blue-green bead necklace necklace, the one that Christy gotten for him as a gift.

A glimpse of Christy putting on the dark blue-green bead necklace around his neck. He and she exchange small smiles at each other goes through the Original Hybrid's mind.

It's been two days since Christy has been kidnapped by whoever has taken her. And even, in that moment, it felt like an empty void.

Ana slowly walks inside the study. "Klaus?"

"Unless you have any information on Christy's whereabouts, don't bother me." Klaus said, getting up to his feet and pours himself a bourbon.

"I'm worried about Christy too. She's my best friend." said a worried Ana.

Klaus and Ana exchange looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

SMALL BARN

A weakened Christy is passed out with her gently resting on the stretcher head pad.

{Christy's Outfit}

She is still restraint to a stretcher chair with IV tubes in her arms, and the Mercury element continues to weakened her.

Genevieve slowly walks inside and force-feeds Christy another small amount of pills and makes her swallow them.

Suddenly, The Elder Gods, Tithous, is invisible with an golden aura around him.

He looks at Genevieve and strikes a thunder bolt at the Redheaded witch, which the Thunder bolt sends Genevieve flying backwards and hitting a pillar, knocking her out onto the floor.

Tithous then, unwraps the restraint buckles and takes out the IV tubes. He gently touches Christy's hand.

"Christiana?" The Elder God, Tithous, said. "Christiana? Wake up."

Christy stirs awake and slowly opens her eyes. Her eyesight is still a bit blurry but she recognizes Tithous's voice.

"Tithous?" A weakened Christy said.

"This is going to hurt, but it will help you." Tithous said, gently puts his hand on her stomach.

Christy then, feels the urge to vomit and she falls onto the floor, puking up the pills that Genevieve force-fed her.

Genevieve then, stirs awake and looks at Christy. And Christy looks at her.

Genevieve then, vanishes in a flame.

Christy looks up at Tithous. "Tithous? I'll meet you in the indoor courtyard at Mount Orasani."

Tithous nodded and vanishes into Golden light.

Christy slowly crawls over to a pillar and gently helps herself up to her feet, gently leans sideways on it.

Christy closes her eyes and tries to focus on communicating telepathically with Marcel.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Later that day, in the courtyard, Klaus, Elijah, Marcel and Ana are with witches doing locator spells to try to break through the cloaking spell on Christy.

Suddenly, Marcel hears Christy's voice telepathically.

"Marcel? Marcel? Can you hear me?" Christy telepathically spoke to her best friend.

Marcel hears Christy's voice telepathically in his mind. "Christy?"

Klaus, Elijah and Ana looks at Marcel.

"I can hear you, Christy." Marcel said. "Where are you?"

"I'm at a small barn. I don't have very much strength left, but I will meet you guys in the indoor courtyard at Mount Orasani." Christy told him and ceases her telepathically communication.

"Marcel?" Klaus said.

"Christy said to meet her at the indoor courtyard at Mount Orasani." Marcel told Klaus.

"How are we gonna get there?" Ana asked.

And then, The Elder God, Tithous, appears in the courtyard, wearing casual clothes.

"I can be of assistance." said Tithous.

Klaus, Elijah, Ana and Marcel looks at Tithous.

"Tithous?" Ana said.

"We must hurry to the indoor courtyard at Mount Orasani." Tithous said and with a snap of his fingers . . . .

. . . . Tithous, along with Klaus, Elijah, Ana and Marcel, teleports away in golden dust.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / PILLAR ENTRANCE

Later that afternoon, Christy opens a portal and falls through it and on the floor. The portal closes behind her and she gathers some of her strength and scurries away, headed to the indoor courtyard.

⚜️⚜️

INDOOR COURTYARD

Men and women are lounging around at the lounge tables with their goblets of wine, mingling with each other.

Klaus, Elijah, Ana and Marcel looks around at everyone.

"Where's Christy? I don't see her yet." Ana said and then, sees Genevieve. "Genevieve?"

And then, Christy scurries into the courtyard, drawing everyone's attention.

"Christy?" Klaus said.

Christy tackles Genevieve onto the tan tiles floor. And the two women engages in a fight.

Genevieve and Christy chokes each other, grunting softly. But Christy gets an upper hand and punches Genevieve in her face, knocking out the Redheaded witch on the tiles floor.

Christy soothes her throat with her hand and lowers her hand as she looks at her husband, Klaus.

Klaus looks at Christy with a soft expression on his face. "Chris?"

"Klaus." Christy said.

Klaus walks up to Christy and they embrace in a hug. Genevieve stirs awake and looks at Klaus and Christy.

"Klaus?" Christy said, gently pulls away from the hug and looks at her husband. "Genevieve and Aurora are working together. They kidnapped me."

Klaus looks at Genevieve, annoyed, and looks at Christy.

"Klaus? I'm so sorry I made you guys worry so much." Christy apologized.

"It's alright. Everything's fine now." Klaus said with him, gently cups her face with his hand.

Klaus and Christy exchange soft looks at each other.

And suddenly, Christy grunts softly as cut wounds appears on her forehead, cheeks, and chin as she falls into Klaus's arms.

Marcalos appears behind her with a spiked mace embedded through her stomach.

Everyone gasps, worriedly.

"No." Klaus said, worried as he and Christy both falls on the tiles floor.

Genevieve starts chuckling, and Marcalos grins, maliciously. And then, Marcalos snaps his fingers, teleporting himself and Genevieve away in flames.

Klaus takes out the spiked mace from Christy's stomach and she starts losing blood. He gently lifts her up in his arms, bridal style, and walks away.

Two paramedics brings out a hover-stretcher and Klaus gently lays Christy down on it.

And the two paramedics escorts Christy away, headed to the medical Infirmary.

⚜️⚜️

MEDICAL INFIRMARY

That evening, a wounded Christy is laying on an examination oval bed, wearing a long medial gown with a hologram of a female body hovering above her.

Nurse Giannis slowly walks out of the medical Infirmary into the hallway where Klaus, Elijah, Marcel and Ana are.

"Christiana lost some blood from her stomach injury where Marcalos stabbed her with his spiked mace. I've sedated her, but she will succumb to her injury and she will die from internal stomach bleed." a saddened Nurse Giannis told them.

"How about the Golden Fleece?" Ana asked.

"It's been stolen from the artifact chamber. I can assume that Marcalos has stolen it, along with assistance with his resurrected companions, a Redheaded witch woman named Genevieve and another Redheaded vampire woman named Aurora." said Dementrio.

"And what of the Sacred Waters Pit?" The Elder Goddess, Nadia, asked, slowly walks up next to Dementrio.

"Destroyed yet again, Milady by Aurora and Genevieve." Dementrio replied.

Klaus looks at his wife, Christy, through the window, worriedly.

⚜️⚜️

Later that night, Christy wakes up with a soft grunt. She and Klaus exchange looks at each other. He sits by her bedside.

"Klaus?" Christy said.

"Hello, Love." Klaus greeted her with a small, yet, glum smile.

"It's not good, isn't it?" Christy asked.

"Not really." Klaus replied.

"Klaus? I know you. You can't kill Marcalos. He's an Elder God." Christy said to him.

"Let's not talk about Marcalos, I would've told Luna and Trinity to come here, but I didn't want them to see you like this." Klaus said.

"Take care of them, Klaus." Christy said to her husband. "While I'm gone."

"I will." Klaus said. "But you always return back."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and gently holds each other's hands.

"I love you." Christy said Klaus.

"I love you too, Little Enchantress." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

Minutes later, out in the hallway outside of the medical Infirmary, Klaus, Elijah, Ana and Marcel are sitting in chairs, worried about Christy.

Suddenly, a beeping noise goes off in the medical Infirmary, causing Klaus, Elijah, Ana and Marcel to gets up and slowly walks over to the window of the medical Infirmary.

Nurse Giannis is doing CPR on Christy, who has passed out and is fading.

"Oh my gosh." Ana said, worriedly.

And then, Ames and Nadia slowly walks up next to Ana.

Nurse Giannis continues to try to revive Christy, but however, to no avail as Christy succumbs to her internal stomach injury and dies.

The heart rate monitor beeps and flatlines, indicating that Christy has died.

Nurse Giannis looks saddened with tears in her eyes and looks at Ames, Nadia, along with Klaus, Elijah, Ana and Marcel.

Anubis then, swirls up from the floor in sand with his staff in his hand. He looks sadly at Christy's dead body.

"You are released." Anubis said, and reaches for Christy's hand.

Christy's Spirit gently takes Anubis's hand and looks up at him. "Anubis."

Anubis bows his head at her. Christy looks at Klaus and the others and small smiles at them.

Klaus glumly small smiles back at her and Christy disappears in golden light and Anubis disappears in a gulf of sand.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.5K 250 18
Alexa Holland is an average young adult human, looking for some fun in the French Quarter. But there's something about Alexa that she, herself, doesn...
112K 3.9K 45
An old house in New Orleans held a rather vivid, horrific story of many girls in the 1700's. Though one girl's story stood out from the rest to the o...
1.5K 31 10
Sarah Mikaelson and her family, the Original Vampires find themselves in chaos and destruction when they make their return to the city they once resi...
19.1K 671 23
When Colette came to New Orleans in the 1920s, she went looking for a man, Marcel Gerard. By his side as his advisor, she could help him create a sup...