JiHan os book II

By _kpopstan_4ever

• Soft and smut oneshot • ChanCheol side ship • Maybe some angst but always happy ending I swear ~ Enjoy ~ More

Go up
My way
New dayz
Vagabond
Who
TNT [ Hot stuff ]
Sweet venom
Bite me [ Hot stuff ]
Sacrifice
Future perfect [ Smut ]
Smoothie
Ex
Rollercoaster
One and only [ Smut ]
Lovers or enemies ?
But I like you [ Hot stuff ]
I need you [ Smut ]
Home
Cake
Slush [ Lime ]
Afraid
Ghost rider
S.O.S
Diamond days
Yawn

Perfect

179 5 0
By _kpopstan_4ever

Top : Joshua

Type : Cute

( Animezing_girl Here your request I hope you like it ~ )

Side ship : ChanCheol

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

The members of Seventeen are relaxing around the pool of their vacation home, since they've been working so hard for so many years they've been entitled to a break, organized by their PD nim, Joshua is on the deckchair and Jeonghan is between his legs, the younger one stroking his boyfriend's soft hair and placing a few kisses on his shoulders, the blond smiles tenderly, tilting his head back.

Joshua looks towards Jeonghan's face and delicately places his lips on his boyfriend's, then after a few seconds, the older man senses water coming over him, slowly he opens his eyes and he puts his head back in its original position, he frowns and Soonyoung sticks out his tongue proud of himself and his little joke, Jeonghan grunts, he frees himself from his boyfriend's arms and dives into the water, starting to swim after the younger man.

The other members start laughing at the situation, while Soonyoung apologizes as best he can. Joshua shakes his head gently and starts counting the children present, he quickly realizing that one is missing - indeed, there's no Chan around the pool or in the water, and this disturbs the young man. The American decides to get up from the deckchair, puts his sunglasses back on properly and sets off in search of the youngest.

He soon finds him in a secluded corner, the young boy is on the phone, at first Joshua doesn't want to disturb him but as Chan saw him he asked him to come over, so the older boy approaches and a smile comes to the corners of his lips as he sees his leader through the screen.

[ Shua, I hope you and Han are taking good care of the children while I'm not here, I trust you.]

" Everyone's perfectly fine, and you, are you fine Coups ? "

[ Yes, I'm fine, I miss you so much I wish I could have been with you, it must be a really amazing trip.]

" It's a great experience and I assure you we wish you could have been there too ! "

Joshua smiles even more and he sees Seungcheol smiling too, Chan who's holding the phone smiles too and then his eyes start to fill with tears but he shakes his head and swallows his tears back, Seungcheol clearly notices the maknae's little eyes shining but he doesn't say anything because he knows his boyfriend doesn't like to cry like that in front of anyone but himself.

" Ah ! I've been looking for you. Hi Coups-ah ~ "

[ Hello Jeonghan-ah ! Thanks for taking care of the kids with Joshua...]

" It's our pleasure, we're getting a little roughed up but everything's perfect."

[ Perfect ? Don't you miss me ? ]

" Um... not so much. As long as I have my boyfriend and my children everything's perfect for me."

Seungcheol rolls his eyes and Joshua shakes his head gently, he taps Jeonghan lightly on the shoulder and Jeonghan complains, and starts pouting, the American chuckles and comes to kiss his boyfriend's lips slowly, Chan grunts in displeasure and stops looking at the two lovers to look at his own boyfriend.

" Chan-ah, it's getting dark and we're going to get some sleep, okay ? We have to wake up early tomorrow sweetheart."

" Han hyung I'm going to stay with Seungcheol hyung a little longer."

" How long have you been on call ? "

" You've got your boyfriend with you in presential..."

" Where's the report ? "

" Let me enjoy my boyfriend by call, I don't have the chance to have him by my side, to kiss him and hug him so let me talk to him for as long as possible. "

" How long have you been in a relationship with Coups ?! "

Chan's only answer is to chuckle and he leave, Jeonghan blinks quickly and Joshua laughs at the look on his boyfriend's face, Jeonghan asks him how he can react so calmly and the American simply says that it's obvious they're together, they're always glued together these days and every evening of the vacation Chan spends on the phone with Seungcheol.

Jeonghan simply nods and pouts in disappointment that he hadn't noticed, Joshua chuckles again and places a light kiss on the tip of his lover's nose, then asks him to come with him, they have to go and tell the other members to go to sleep, and when they arrive by the pool they realize no one is there.

The two lovers decide to return to the vacation home and soon see Vernon lying on the sofa in the living room, asleep at closed point. Joshua decides to wake him up, placing a small kiss on the younger man's forehead, and Vernon flickers his eyes and smiles softly as his eyes open fully on Joshua.

" Go sleep in your own bed, it'll be much more comfortable..."

Vernon simply nods and the young man slowly get up, he stretches out his arms towards the older man and Joshua chuckles, he rubs the rapper's hair and comes to give him what he wants, which is a little cuddle, following this the younger man gets up completely from the sofa and goes to his room, Joshua goes to his too and he sees Jeonghan lying in bed.

Without a moment's hesitation, the younger man joins the older man, comes straight into his arms and places kisses on the back of his neck. Jeonghan giggles softly, taps his boyfriend's shoulders lightly and the latter reluctantly stops, but the American leaves his head in the nape of his boyfriend's neck and as his breath hits Jeonghan's neck, he giggles again

" What is it, angel ? "

" Your breath tickles me, move aside a little..."

Joshua does so, he positions himself on his side and Jeonghan takes advantage of this to come and put his head on the younger man's chest, the latter smiles tenderly, he places lots of kisses in his boyfriend's hair, the latter smiles softly and he puts one of his hands under Joshua's T-shirt and lets his fingers caress the American's skin.

" Your fingers are cold, my angel. Take them off."

" You have such soft skin, I love touching it so much."

" I know you do, but warm your fingers and you can put them back under my shirt okay angel ? "

Jeonghan sulks once more, a little pout returns to his lips and this only makes Joshua laugh: he slowly runs one of his hands through the hair of the one he loves and Jeonghan calms down and begins to close his eyes.

" What I said to Coups is true, our trip is really perfect."

" It's true that it's perfect as a vacation nevertheless we still miss our leader."

" I still can't believe it."

" About what ? "

" That our leader and our maknae are a couple ! I'm supposed to be Coups best friend and Chan is supposed to be my son and neither of them told me I'm hurt."

" Don't be hurt, my angel. Surely they were scared because of their age gap ? And since me and Vernon had figured it out, they thought everyone else had."

" Hmm, on the other way I'm obliged to admit that they're both perfect together. "

" They're just like us, but I think we're going to have to be there for Chan as much as possible, because I can feel him missing Coups more and more."

" We'll always be there for him. "

Joshua nods, and places kisses in his boyfriend's hair, after a few gentle words, a few gentle caresses, Jeonghan finally falls asleep, Joshua for his part, sends a message to all the members, nobody replies so everyone is asleep, nevertheless he sees that Chan has seen his message so he sends him another message and the maknae replies that he'll go to sleep soon. Joshua simply shook his head before placing one last kiss in his boyfriend's hair.

Then he positions his head against the pillow and closes his eyes, slowly falling asleep and looking forward to the next day, so he can continue this wonderful trip to Italy with his boyfriend and his friends.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.4K 106
Book of oneshot of Jeonghan and Joshua of seventeen Main ship: -Jihan Secondary one in the stories: - Chancheol - Seoksoon - Verkwan - Junhao ...
1.8K 25 15
A compilation of short stories/ one shots. •BxB •May include smut and angst •Can be of any ship (request are open) •If you don't like it, don't read...
22.5K 454 14
just some svt oneshots for popular ships! (mostly meanie and jeongcheol) WARNING: very smutty [16+]. have fun~ please feel free to vote and leave com...
9.3K 505 14
"I never felt this way with anyone, i hope you remember this." "..me too, you know." ✧•° : *✧•° * :•° 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 other ships: - chan...