แฏ“โ˜… ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘ต๐’€๐‘ฟ . - ๐˜ง๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ.

็”ฑ cu4ant

~๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒโŸ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ... ๆ›ดๅคš

.. '*โ€ข. ใƒŸโ˜… ๐™๐™€๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™‰๐™”๐™“๏ฝก. โ˜…ๅฝก .โ€ข*' ..
โ‹‡โŠถโŠฐโฃโŠฑโŠทโ‹‡
เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ-
โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœง
หš โ—Œเผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš ๊•ฅ || HEADCANONS
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐ŸŽ€เญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†
~ยฐร—'ยซ...๏ฝก๏ฝกยป'ร—ยฐ~ || HEADCANONS
โ™ฑโบ. โ‹†ห™โœงโ‹†๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ทโ‹†โœงห™โ‹†โŠน.โ™ฑ || HEADCANONS
ห™๐“†ฉโ™ชโ›งโ‚Šหš๐ŸŽง ๏พŸโ‚Šโ›งโ™ช ๐“†ชห™
หš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜๐Ÿฆ‡๐–ค๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›หšหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜
โ˜„. *. โ‹† โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ * ๐Ÿ”ญ
.๏ฝกโ…*โ‹†โ‹*โˆž*๏ฝก
เผถโ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™›
-ห‹หโœ„โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโšœ || HEADCANONS
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”˜
-ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ-
.ยท:*ยจเผบ เผปยจ*:ยท.
โ โ‰–โ‰–โœฟโ โ‰–โ‰– โ || HEADCANONS
หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†

โฆ.โ™ฑสšโ™กษžโ™ฑโฆ.

1.1K 15 78
็”ฑ cu4ant

- - - -

CLAIRE X READER

ANGST .

- - - -

YOU and CLAIRE lived in the same neighborhood. YOU and CLAIRE were inseparable.

But, one day, YOU've started seeing CLAIRE act a bit.. strange? She avoided you, she looked away from you whenever she was talking to you, and she was... writing poems?

You didnt question it.

- - - -

It was Monday. The worst day of the week. You were doodling in the library, talking to ENGEL and CLAIRE.

CLAIRE mostly talked to ENGEL, not paying attention to you at all.

You didn't bother to eavesdrop on their conversation, but you could've swore that you heard your name in one of their sentences.

"Alright- Just-" Claire stopped and cut herself off mid-sentence. Why did she do that?

"Hey, it's ok! I'm sure nothing will go wrong!" Engel reassured her, but reassured her of what? What were they talking about?

"Ok- Shh!! Did you forget?" Claire pointed to [NAME], or, in other words, you. You didn't notice, though. You were busy drawing.

While you were drawing, tho, you heard Claire scream in a high-pitched voice. When you looked up, you saw her getting picked up by one of the weirdly large drones with sharp claws that pick up anything and anyone.

Engel ran up to Claire in an attempt to get her out of the drones grip, but there was no use. She was already falling through the unnecessary hole that was there, in the middle of the library.

You stood up, watching her fall with the most terrified look on your face.

"What was that for?!" You heard Engel scream to the culprits of this prank. Or, just, the 'prankster trio'.

- - - - >

You and Engel were now searching through the hallways, searching for Claire. That is, until, you both had to split up due to the hallway you both were walking through having 2 ways to go. Left and right.

Engel went the left path, while you decided to go to the right one.

"Where the hell did she even go?!" You yelled in frustration, unable to find her anywhere.

- - - - >

You were now crying, crouched infront of Claire's corpse.

"No, No!! Why did this have to happen?! WHY?!" You screamed, visibly angry and in grief. The students, hell, even the teachers were worried about you. How were you gonna get past the death of your closest friend?

"[NAME], you need to stop it and get up- School's over!" Miss Emily called out to you, but you didn't bother listening to her.

"[NAME], [NAME]! Are you listening?!" She yelled once more, but you still wouldn't stop mourning and sobbing over your friend's death.

Miss emily sighed, deciding you should leave school once you're ready to actually go.

- - - - >

You were now standing infront of your locker, your hair messied up, your eyes teary, your clothes stained from your crying, your eyes now red because of all the mourning and sobbing.

You wore Claire's Bow, promising to yourself to always wear it and never lose it. Ever. When you opened your locker, you saw something you'd never expect to see.

A LOVE LETTER.

- - - -

"I LOVE YOU, CLAIRE. I ALWAYS WILL." [NAME] CRIED OUT, HOLDING THE LOVE LETTER CLOSE TO THEM.

- - - -

😭😭😭

😭😭

😭😭😭😭😭

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

😭

- - - -

- - - -

"[𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀]❟ 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝘾𝙍𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂。。 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙊𝙆?" 𝙍𝙀𝙉 𝘼𝙎𝙆𝙀𝘿❟ 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀𝙍𝙉𝙀𝘿 𝙁𝙊𝙍 [𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀]。

"𝙔-𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙃❟ 𝙉𝙊。。 𝙄𝙈 𝙊𝙆。" [𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀] 𝙒𝙄𝙋𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝙊𝙁𝙁 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙄𝙍 𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀。

"𝙄 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐❟ 𝙍𝙀𝙉。"

- - - -

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

14K 336 11
Your the pacifist daughter of blueberry and US chara. You're shy when you first meet people and you get bullied in school that cause you to be like t...
1.7K 65 7
[ โœฆ Updates every week! โœฆ ] ! โœฆ โ€ข I'm sorta new, so I'll rely on the wiki to do this story! This is also a one-shot and scenario book. If you like th...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...