ʜɪꜱ ɴᴏᴏʀ (ʙᴏᴏᴋ #1)

By littlebluez

~Book #1 of The ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Series - His Noor~ After Shifa's first toxic relationship in high school, She just lo... More

~Introduction~
Prologue ♡
1. ʜᴇʀ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱᴍᴀᴛᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ ʜɪᴍ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇꜱ ʜɪᴍ
2. ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
3. ʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴇᴋꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ
4. ʜɪᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
5. ꜱʜɪꜰᴀ'ꜱ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ'ꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ
6. ꜱʜɪꜰᴀ & ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴍ
7. ᴛʀɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ
8. ꜱʜᴀʜɪᴅ'ꜱ ᴀʙʀᴜᴘᴛ ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛᴜʀᴇ
9. ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ
10. ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
11. ᴜɴɪ ɢᴇᴛ-ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ
12. ʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
13. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴇʀ
14. ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ
15. ꜱʜɪᴋ ꜱʜᴀᴋ ꜱʜᴏᴋ
16. ᴀ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ʙᴏᴜQᴜᴇᴛ
17. ᴜɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴇᴀʙʟᴇ
18. ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇ
19. ꜱʜᴇ ᴍɪꜱꜱᴇꜱ ᴍᴇ
20. ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴜᴅᴅʏ
21. ᴅᴜᴀ- ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
22. ɢʟɪᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
23. ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ
24. ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡ
25. ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ
26. ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ
27. ᴅᴇᴛᴇꜱᴛ & ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇ
28. ʀᴇʜᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ
29. ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ
30. ᴀʙꜱᴇɴꜱᴇ
31. ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ ᴏʀ ᴄᴏɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ
33. ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ
34. ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
35. ᴜɴꜰᴏʟᴅ
36. ɪꜱʜᴀɴ'ꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ
37. ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴀɴ
38. ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴇꜰ
39. ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
40. ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇᴅ
41. ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ
42. ᴘᴜꜱʜ-ᴜᴘ
43. ʜᴜʙʙʏ
44. ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇᴇ
45. ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀ
46. ʙʀᴇᴀᴋꜰᴀꜱᴛ
47. ꜱᴛᴀʀʀʏ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢꜱ
48. ᴍᴏꜱQᴜɪᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇꜱ
49. ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪꜱᴛ
50. ʜɪꜱ ɴᴏᴏʀ
ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

32. ꜰɪ ᴅᴜɴʏᴀ ᴡᴀʟ ᴀᴋʜɪʀᴀ

269 19 29
By littlebluez

SHAHID SAIF

"Ammi? You know her?" I ask her in which she nods before standing up making her way to Shifa and hugging her.

We exchange greetings before settling into our seats. "Was she the girl you met on the cafe?" I whisper to Ammi as she responds with "Yes, she is the girl i kept bragging about."

My heart skips a beat knowing that Ammi has good taste in choosing the right girl. I still remember how she used to brag about the so-called girl she met in a cafe, about her behavior, and how she would make a perfect and ideal daughter-in-law.

Alhamdulillah was all i could say to myself, thanking Allah for everything. Shifa's father finally ask her how she knew my mother, and she explains it very well how she met my Ammi in a cafe.

SHIFA SALEEM

My heart was racing with excitement, and I had a lot of questions that I had been putting off until the last minute.

"Since Shahid and Shifa know each other it's all good." Shahid's father says as my family have a conversation while having dinner. I nudge shuhaib who is having dinner peacefully, and whisper "Why didn't you give me clue?"

"Would it be fun to watch your reactions if i gave you clue?" He chuckles after saying this as i stare at him. I'm done with him!!

"And the name Shakeer?" I direct another question at him interfering his time with food. The moment he was about to whisper a reply to me Ammi spoke up.

"It was Shahid...Haha my Bad, because i can't remember your name, I end up calling you Shakeer!" She laughs and Shahid joins with her laughing.

Shuhaib signals me telling that's the answer to my question and he goes back filling his belly with a lot of food. I try to eat but, i doubt if all will digest with excitement and happiness. Ughh!! Such a stupid i was.

"Yeah, I still remember Aunty calling me Shakeer everytime she sees me." Shahid says as Rehan adds, "It won't be any problem from now onwards since Shahid will be our family. Ummi won't  forget your name ever." All chuckles at this and I'm pretty sure my face resembles red like a tomato.

Nazia Aunty states smiling "I was worried which girl he had eyes on, but now I'm happy to know it was you dear." My heart keeps on beating with a fast pace this time, which i couldn't control anymore.

^-^-^-^-^-^

After finishing the dinner and having a small talk with everyone, Abu states "I guess it's almost time to let them talk to each other." "Yeah Shahid, go and talk with her" Saif Uncle says as Shahid gets up from his chair making his way towards me.

"Shall we?" He asks raising his eyebrow, and i get up from my seat and follow him. Shuhaib followed us and i noticed, he stopped following in between, giving us some space.

"Pretty shocked, weren't you?" Shahid speak up this time as i was trying to come with any topic infront of this man.

"Yeah.." I say in a low volume and directs the question at him "Where have you been for the last month?" He then responded, "I was abroad, I had some business to deal with in Abudhabi. I heard you tried to reach me and my secretary."

"Oh yeah i did, because you weren't attending any of my therapy session." I reply. "Were you worried?" He asks smiling at me. Oh Godd!!! How could i not smile back at him when he only smiles at me??

I chuckle responding "Not at all, I was just merely doing my job you know." I lie to him and I could still see through my side eye that he was smirking.

"I guess it's a good thing that you already know my Ammi. She used to brag about you everyday to me." He says as i chuckle in response.

"So does that mean you liked me?" my mouth spit out this nonsense, oh god i'm freaking embarassed now. He chuckles making my blood rush to my cheeks.

"Tell me-" He cut me off "I'm your's forever and you are mine" He replied!!! I lowered my gaze hearing those words.

SHAHID SAIF

I continued; "For the first time in my life, when I saw  you, I didn't just want to have you, but to deserve you. Asking His Almighty Allah (sw) for you, despite feeling undeserving, felt disrespectful. Instead, I prayed to Allah to make me worthy of you."

She was silent after hearing this, and i couldn't get a full view of her face since her hijab was kinda covering her face.

"Anti Jameela" (You are beautiful) I say, she finally looks up at me. "Then is it kinda like, Till death do us apart?" She asks. "Nah...! Fi dunya wal akhira" (In this world, and in the Hereafter) I reply. I could see her cheek turning into a fine tint blush.

"Tahania,(Congratulations) you passed" She says and bid me farewell, "Tasbihun alaa khayr" I bid her farewell back. She freezes for a second before turning to look at me. She looks confused this time asking "what does that even mean?"

"Maybe something like, may you wake up to a good news." I state walking towards her, getting a full clear view of her face which turned more redder now. "S-See ya" She says rushing inside the dining room.

I chuckle at her reactions and the way she blushed only for me....made my heart beat as if it was going to explode at this moment.

^-^-^-^-^-^

We both families agreed for this relantionship and were planning for the wedding. But Shifa felt it's too soon, so i texted her i'll be waiting for her. Alhamdulillah for that which took place and also for connecting us.

"Sir, about Shuhaib's business deals..." Arun says as i state "You can give him the details and provide him with everything he needs for his new business, Plus add Ishan in this too."

"Yess, Sure Sir." Arun says excitedly. I refused Shuhaib's offer out of jealous, such a stupid i was. I can't let down my brother-in-law anymore.

Today we planned to meet with friends. Shifa with her friends and me with Ishan and Arif to confess about us directly. They might already know it, but it's just my excuse so that i can meet my Princess.

After greeting and telling them everything how Shifa and me are going to get married, they jump out of excitement stating that they knew i already liked her during university.

SHIFA SALEEM

I was still traumatized from the words Shahid told me (Fi dunya wal akhira). I liked it but i was shocked hearing it from shahid. I meant, it's OH MY GOD!!!

While Shahid and I were talking, Tanisha, Nahima, Arif and Ishan were chatting beside us. That's when Nahima and Ishan started arguing.

Ishan :- Why do you constantly obsess over a fictional character? They're not even real!

Nahima:- How do you know they're not real?

Ishan:- It's obvious, because you can't even see them!

Nahima kicks Ishan in the leg stating, "Is your pain real?"

Ishan:- Yes!! oww!!

Nahima:- Well nobody can see your pain. Does that mean it's not real?

Ishan:- No but-

Nahima:- They.are.real...

She says it gritting her teath in a low volume as I chuckle at them. Shahid stating "I'm done with this guy."

Followed that, Ishan still continued his roasting looking at Nahima stating; "Short people are the future, they consume less food, use less car fuel & more of them can fit on Earth. They're basically eco friendly humans."

"You're a demon." Nahima says. "Well, you're not an demon slayer either.Too bad" Ishan replies and they continue to bicker at each other.

Tanisha mouthing me "Please save me!!."

SHAHID SAIF

After our hangout, We said goodbye and returned to my office, where Ishan and Arif were present. I was finishing up some work that had been left and that's when Arif asked Ishan for advice on arabic flirting/ rizz.

Arif  :- Hey how do you say 'My heart' in Arabic? I'm tryna surprise my girlfriend you know.

Ishan:- 'Enti Albi or Qalbi' if you want to be more standard Arabic, 'Qalbi'.

Arif :- Ka-Kalbi...Kalbi! Did i say it right?

Ishan fidgets for a second and then he says "Say it again....Try to imagine she's right there infront of you."

'Enti Kalbi' Arif says in a stern voice trying to be romantic. "That's perfect.Absolutely perfect." Ishan responds. Oh goddd, He spelled Kalbi (dog )instead of Qalbi (Heart). Why did he even ask Ishan for the advice, oh god it's then end of him. I chuckle while doing my undone work.

Arif :- How do you say 'My soul'?

Ishan :- Rouhi (Go away)

Arif :- 'Rouhi....Rouhi enti kalbi!!"

Translation : Go away, you are a dog!!

Ishan :- That's perfect!!! You learn way too quickly!!

Oh goddd This guy will be the end of everyone, i swearrr!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BONUS: Book of Ishan and Nahima are already OUT!!! Will start writing that story after finishing this one. Their story are available on my profile, you can check it out🙌🏻
Name: Her Amal (Book #2)
~Hope You guys liked this chapter as well as i hope y'all will support my book #2~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 162 17
"two souls who never believed in love, fall in love with each other with alot of consequences." Ayzal khan a sweet yet dangerous 22 years old girl.li...
6.2K 912 16
✯ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 can be read as 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 too 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐇...
672 74 11
Sonakshi comes from a traumatic childhood and has grown up in the world of crime and violence. She has a strong personality and is fiercely independ...
6K 250 9
❝ i wanna love you 'til we're food for the worms to eat. ❞ IN WHICH dylan swift never believed she'd actually find a love like her sister always sang...