Royalty at Hogwarts- Draco Ma...

By mmarab25

Madeline Ayer, the future queen of England, turns 11, and suddenly her world was flipped upside down, when he... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
A/N-

Chapter 70

2K 64 0
By mmarab25

"Come in," Madeline shouted as she walked out of the bathroom. Elizabeth walked through the door a newspaper in hand. Madeline sat down on her dresser chair, wearing just a white robe that had her initials written in black. There group was going to back Hogwarts today.

"Good morning, Princess," Elizabeth said, as she curtsied to the princess.

"Good morning, Elizabeth," Madeline said, taking off the towel from her hair.

"What's in your hand?" 

"I thought you would want to see this," Elizabeth said, Madeline took the newspaper from her, as Elizabeth picked up a hairbrush and started brushing Madeline's hair. It was a picture of Madeline dancing with Prince Alexander, there was a big smile on their faces, a second picture of him kissing her hand as his family were about to leave.

"What the hell is this?" She asked, reading the title, Royal Love?

Princess Royal Madeline Ayer future Queen and Prince Alexander of Scottland a royal love about to bloom? The two teenagers were seeming dancing at the annual Christmas Ball, they two were seen smiling brightly at each other as they danced before the prince had to sadly leave the Ball. The prince made sure not to leave before he kissed Princess Madeline's hand. These writers see a bright future for this future couple-

"This is absurd. Prince Alex and I are barley friends, they make these pictures seem more romantic than they actually were. Plus, this was from two weeks ago why are they publishing it now?" Madeline muttered, putting the newspaper down. 

"I'm not sure Princess but I heard that they were nervous to publish since it was there first time writing a piece like this about you, but then they got approval." Madeline looked at her through the mirror, her eyebrow scrunched up confused, she tilted her head at Elizabeth.

"Who approved?"

"Someone close to the King. I don't know who exactly." Elizabeth said, Madeline shrugged, as Elizabeth finished Madeline's hair, it was pin straight by the time Elizabeth was done. 

"Can you make sure that Draco doesn't see the newspaper today?" Madeline asked, as she got off the chair, Elizabeth nodded.

"Already done princess." 

"This is why I love you, Elizabeth." Madeline said, Elizabeth laughed before she moved to tiding up the bathroom while Madeline changed into a pair of blue jeans trousers and a light-yellow sweater that had the city Cronwell written in white, with a white turtleneck underneath.

By the time she was done changing Elizabeth had finished the bathroom and walked out. Madeline went to her dresser, taking the necklace out from underneath her turtleneck as someone knocked on the door. 

"Come in," Madeline shouted, Michael walked in and bowed at Madeline before he smiled at Elizabeth.

"Hello Princess, the car is outside, we're just waiting on you." Michae said.

"I'm all done Michael." Madeline said, slipping on a pair of white sneakers. Elizabeth wheeled the suitcase to Michael.

"All right, let's head downstairs." Michael said, he putting his hand over Elizabeth's on the suitcase, a smirk on his face as he looked at her before Madeline and Michael walked out of her room.

They walked downstairs where everyone else was waiting for them, the front door was opened, two butlers were loading her friend's suitcases in the car and her parents stood waiting to say goodbye to her.

"I can't believe the breaks already over. I don't want to go back to studying." Daphne signed,

"Not to mention Umbridge," Theo said, a couple minutes later they had finished loading the car, Madeline hugged her parent's goodbye.

"We'll see you at the end of the year." Her father said, Madeline nodded.

"I can't wait." Madeline said, her parents nodded, before Madeline hugged her sister goodbye. Madeline stepped outside, being greeted with photographs. Madeline ignored them before getting into the car and starting their way to King's Crossing station.

---

The group of six made it to Hogwarts later that night. Elijah said goodbye to the others before heading to the Hufflepuff dormitories. The others walked to the Slytherin dorms; the wall slid open. The common room was empty, everyone was to exhaust from their journey.

"I can't believe we're back to school already, the month flew by so quickly." Blaise said, sitting down on the couch. Madeline moved to sit on the floor right in front of the fireplace, her back against the side of the couch, Draco sat down next to her, Madeline put her head on his shoulders shutting her eyes.

"Do you want to go to bed?" Draco asked, Madeline shook her head, as Theo sat down on the chair. Daphne sat down on the arm of his chair.

"Not yet," she said, Draco nodded, she rubbed her eyes before opening them.

"Does anyone want to get a drink?" Blaise asked,

"I don't think that's a good idea. We're way to exhausted and we have Professor Snape first thing tomorrow morning. I don't feel like a lecture in the morning." Daphne said, Theo snaked his arm around her waist, before pulling her into his lap, making her giggle.

"I guess." Blaise muttered, glancing at them from the corner of his eye. He rolled his eyes before moving to lay down on the couch.

"I think we should all head to bed. Madeline you can barely open your eyes." Theo said, Madeline opened one eye, scooting closer to Draco.

"What are you talking about, I'm awake."

"How about you lift your head up and say that to me." Theo said, Madeline pursed her lips for a second before muttering...

"No."

"How about you come upstairs and sleep in my bed." Draco asked her, she thought about it for a second.

"Is it safe, you know with Pansy and everything?"

"You're wondering that right now, while your head is literally on his shoulder?" Daphne asked,

"Pansy's upstairs taking a bath, I heard some first year sneezed on her. I saw her run downstairs the second we got off the train." Madeline said, Draco nodded.

"He did. I was there, I paid him 10 galleons to do."

"You are evil." Blaise chuckled.

"Are you saying she didn't deserve it?" Draco smirked; Blaise shook his head.

"No, you're definitely right. She did, I just wish I was there to see." Blaise signed standing up.

"Okay, everyone let's head upstairs. We all need to sleep." Blaise said, clapping his hands together.

"Madeline's already asleep."

"I am not." She muttered,

"Okay love, let's go to my dorm." Draco said, taking Madeline hand. He pulled her up, she stumbled, her head hitting his chest. Draco laughed before deciding to scoop her up in his arms and carry her bridal style. She rested her head against Draco's chest, her eyes still closed.

"I'm taking her upstairs." Draco told the others, they nodded.

"How come you never do that to me?"

"Blaise!" 

Draco walked up the stairs, he got to his dorm room and twisted the doorknob, pushing open the door with his fingertips. He walked into the room, and kicked the door shut behind him. Draco walked to his bed, pulled the covers back, and gently placed Madeline in his bed. 

"Hmm? Did I fall asleep?" Madeline asked, opening her eyes.

"Yes love, just go to sleep, you're in my bed." Madeline's eyes barley open, sat up in her bed. 

"I need to change," 

"Here," Draco said, taking out an old shirt from his dresser, and handing it to Madeline before going to grab some clothes from himself. Madeline took off her shirt, putting on Draco's before taking her bra off, then taking off her jeans, and throwing them all on the floor. She crawled underneath the covers, falling asleep as soon her head hit the pillow.

Draco chuckled as he watched her, he crawled into bed next to her, already changed into his pajamas, Madeline snuggled into his chest, he kissed her forehead before shutting his eyes and trying to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306 4 10
IMPORTANT NOTE: The chapters after Chapter 10 are continued in my new account, @ultimate-bibliophile When Hermione Granger receives a letter from Hog...
576K 14.7K 36
Hermione is the "Brightest Witch of her Age": she follows the rules and she only breaks curfew to fulfil her prefect duties. That is until one night...
4.1K 154 39
Harry learned something about his parentage from a delay-timed letter from his mother the night he turned fifteen. Then, everything turned upside dow...
288K 4.4K 31
As her 18th birthday was coming close, Hermione started to notice a change in her appearance, longer hair, darker skin, brighter eyes. She didn't thi...