Bad Boy Good Boy [BTS V FanFi...

By SooAh_Kim

V is a bad boy. He's always fighting. He also a heart player. He change his girlfriend like a clothes and nea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
NEW STORY
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
THANK YOU
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
I NEED YOUR HELP
Chapter 23
Chaper 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
New Story
How to keep a relationship
Wait for the guy who...
30 ways to make a girl smile
Fall in love with someone who can love your soul more than your body.

Chapter 9

9.4K 293 12
By SooAh_Kim

Sooyeon's pov

I arrived at the library at 3:10pm. I'm late maybe he had already there. I walked him and someone catch my attention. He was standing and reading book. OMG!! He was so handsome. Of course. It was Taehyung.

I approached him.

"Annyeong" I said cutely.

"Annyeong" He closed the book and blinked.

We sat at the corner and started to do some research. Time passed so fast. It was already 6:00pm. It was nearly finished. Only some drawing and writing to go. While I was writing, my eyes started to blurred and then everything went black.

V's pov

I was drawing and Sooyeon was writing. I was really focus on my work and I didn't realize that Sooyeon had already fall as sleep. I grinned and walked to the receptionist if there was a blanket I can borrowed. I thanked the receptionist and took the blanket to covered Sooyeon. I quickly finished my work and I started to do Sooyeon's work.

"Finally" I groaned.

I turned to look at Sooyeon. Aww~ this girl. She slept very peaceful. Then my phone vibrated. There was a message.

From mom

YA!! Where are you now? Why don't you answer my phone?

OMG!! I check my phone and there was 10 missed call from my mom. I think I'm going to die. I gazed at the time. What ? It had already 9pm. Sooyeon's mom might be worry about her too. I didn't want to disturb her but I have to.

"Sooyeon Ah wake up wake up" I shake her softly.

Sooyeon's pov

I woke up due to the sweet and warm voice. I lightly opened my eyes.

"Where am I?" I asked stupidly.

He giggled.

"Library. It's late now. Let go. I'll walked you home."

He walked me home and went off quickly. As I opened the door.

"Kim Sooyeon!! Where have you been? Why did you come home at the time?
Do you know how much I worry about you?" My mom yelled.

I looked at my watch. It was already 9:30pm. That's why she yelled at me.

"Mom. I'm at the library doing my project." I said cutely.

\\\\\

I was on the bed thinking about what happened earlier. OMG!! My work!! I rushed to my desk and took out my work from my bag. It had already done but it wasn't my handwriting. It must be ...

"Taehyung" I mumbled.

A/N : Hehehe XD I don't know what to say. But please Vote and Comment on my story.
Thanks ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983 99 20
You've waited for him, but never came back FOR YOU. Now you've CHANGE even if something is MISSING, but you got rid of the past. WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF...
458 78 36
A guy who fell in love with his best friend but one problem his best friend is getting married to someone. What will he do? Published: May 24,2018 St...
1.4K 81 52
It's your last day living in the UK since your moving to Korea for 3 months with your best friend. When your life starts there, you start college and...
34.3K 584 32
❝ i've know you for years! how could 𝐘𝐎𝐔?! ❞ two idols fighting against ...