Dangerous Life Ahead

By Writer_Hiya

~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ • Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industri... More

• D I S C L A I M E R •
1 : || Her Unusual Behaviour ||
2 : || The Atrocious Night ||
3 : || Will She Understand ? ||
4 : || Departure For Hastinapur ||
5. || Problems And Complications ||
6 : || Arrival In Hastinapur ||
7: || Miseries Of Life ||
8 : || Sudden Panic Attack ||
9 : || Post Wedding Rituals ||
10 : || Pehli Rasoi ||
11 : || Was it a Revenge? ||
12 : || Her Abnormal Behaviour ||
13 : || Misunderstanding and Rituals ||
14 : || Her Unusual Panick ||
15 : || Imprisonment After Dispute ||
16 : || Misunderstandings And Manipulation ||
17 : || Who's More Beautiful? ||
18 : || Bhanumati's Baby Shower ||
19 : || The Harsh Realities||
• F L O O R D E C O R •
20 : || Efforts To Mend ||
21 : || Panchali Gets Shifted ||
22 : || A Budding Mystery ||
23 : || Shakuni Is Banished ||
24 : || Bhanumati's Sudden Delivery ||
25 : || Her PTSD Syndrome ||
26 : || The Next Generation ||
27 : || The Naming Ceremony ||
28 : || Guests For Navratri||
29 : || Fragments of Entangled Relationships ||
30 : || Lesson For Love ||
31 : || Panchali Meets Subhadra ||
32 : || Her Unusual Approach ||
33 : || Understanding And Knowing ||
34 : || Hunt For Past ||
35 : || Trying To Manipulate ||
36 : || Their Slow Realization ||
37 : || Realization Of Love||
38 : || Will They Remarry?||
39 : || Their Firm Resolution ||
40 : || Sense Of Divinity||
42 : || Her Slow Acceptance ||
43 : || Yuvrani, A Mystery||
44 : || Some Different Perspectives ||
45 : || Dusshala's Unusual Demeanor ||
46 : || Their Surprise Plans ||
47 : || The Devil's Plan ||
48 : || Lavender Haze ||
49 : || Turn Of Events ||
50 : || Terror Of Night ||
51 : || Essence Of Lives ||
52 : || Healing Her ||
53 : || To Comprehend Them ||
54 : || Accepting Them Earnestly ||
55 : || Her Changing Personality ||
56 : || Her Genuine Assertion ||
57 : || Storms And Life ||
58 : || The Sudden Combat ||
59 : || Her Punctual Nature ||

41 : || Chasing Her Bygone||

474 54 41
By Writer_Hiya

"Some Secrets are better kept hidden... If messed, the cries of agony, grow louder... Louder than ever."

***

The Conch shells blew spreading divinity as once again people gathered for their prayers on the auspicious night, dedicated to Devi Katyayani.

The Mangal Arti commenced as people swayed in devotion as the bells rang simultaneously.

The smell of incense sticks mixed with Sandalwood carried in the air, spreading a peaceful sensation.

"Yadav Shresth Vasudev, I would again request you to tell us the great story of Devi Katyayani." Dhritarastra requested.

"It will be my pleasure, Maharaj. Please take your seat." Krishna obliged, with his divine smile.

The people took their places on the ground, while Krishna sat beside the meterialistic idol of Devi Maa.

"The story dates back to those great wars between the Devtas and Asuras." Krishna started, his smile not leaving his face.

"Once an infamous demon named Mahishasur, the son of demon Rambha, was a half human and half Mahish, performed severe penance to please Brahma Dev, for several years. With his penance that became successful, Mahishasur got a boon that only a woman can kill him."

(Mahish :- Buffalo )

A smile that slightly depicted that Krishna was reminiscing the moment, was evident on his face.

"That was surely out of his arrogance. Because he wanted to be immortal, but Brahma Dev denied it clearly as no one can be immortal. Hence, Mahishasur asked for a wish to die only in the hands of a woman, as according to him no woman was powerful enough to defeat a strong Asur like him."

"Getting the boon, he started his atrocities throughout the world. From killing children, women, old people to destroying the Yajna done by the Rishis, Mahishasur left no stone untouched to commit crimes. He didn't even leave Indralok to wreck havoc, which in the process led Devraj Indra to lose his Throne."

Krishna sighed recalling those million years ago moments.

"With having no option left, the Devtas came to the Trinity for help. After having long debates and conversation on what could be done for defeating the arrogant demon, the Devtas spawned a divine radiance which merged into a blinding illumination that took the form of a divine woman, characterized with angelic beauty. All parts of Her body emerged from the Great Shakti Punj of the Devas."

(Shakti Punj :- Combined energy )

"One by one all the Devas started giving their weapons. Lord Shiv gave His Trident, Lord Maha-Vishnu gave His Sudarshan Chakra, Indra Dev gave his Vajra, Varundev gave Conch, just like this Devtas gave many more weapons like Sword, Bow and Arrow, Sprear, Mace, Lotus."

"However, Rishi Katyayana was an ardent devotee of Devi Adi- Parashakti, and wanted a boon to become the father of Shakti. Hence, Devi took birth as Katyana-suta Katyayani."

(Katyana-suta :- Daughter of the Rishi Katyayana.)

"Growing up to be a beautiful yet determined warrior, Devi Katyayani attracted Mahishasur and ultimately the most awaited war escalated between the two, which went on for ten long days."

"Finally, Devi Katyayani defeated Mahishasur by piercing his chest with Her Trident, hence putting an end to the ghastly atrocious acts of Mahishasur."

"Jai Mata Katyayani ki jai..." With that Krishna concluded the story of Devi Maa, as soon the offerings were distributed among the people.

(All hail Devi Katyayani.)

After a lot of persuasion from Bhanumati, Subhadra and Dusshala, the Pandavas agreed to take help from Aryan.

To know more about Panchali.

Her likes, dislikes, her preferences.

That was just an excuse. The actual reason of taking help from Aryan, was to gain information about their wife.

Her past, to be precise.

"Uh- Aryan, can you please come with me?" Dusshala requested, while Aryan frowned at her sudden plea.

"Sorry but why?" He asked, curiosity lacing his voice.

"Actually... I mean, uh - please come with me, then you will know yourself." Dusshala shrugged off after fumbling a bit.

He finally nodded and made his way, but soon frowned when Dusshala stood with the Pandavas, where Subhadra and Bhanumati were also present.

"Pranipaat Saurashtra Kumar." They greeted him with a smile.

"Pranipaat." However, Aryan's greetings held a mild confusion.

"Rajkumar, you must be wondering why we called you." Bhanumati started, as Aryan nodded affirming.

"Okay, we won't be beating around the bushes. We need your help to know Panchali more. It's more like what does she likes or her dislikes and her preferences regarding everything." Bhanumati added clearly while Aryan seemed to be taken aback.

His lips parted open, while his eyebrows had a confusion frown.

"I am sorry, but-"

"So, the first question is what's Panchali's favourite colour?" Bhanumati asked, ignoring whatever Aryan was about to say.

"Bhabishree, this ain't a question. Obviously her favourite colour is Black." Nakul casually answered.

"I agree with Nakul. I have seen that everything about her is Black. So it's obvious." Subhadra supported.

"You both are wrong." Aryan mentioned, receiving curt glances.

"Her favourite dark shade is Maroon and light shade is Lavender." He added, with a soft smile.

There was a displeased frown on the faces of the five brothers.

"But all of us have seen her preference for Black." Dusshala stated in confusion.

"She prefers Black but her favourites are Maroon and Lavender." He answered.

"How are you so sure about?" Bheem asked.

"Trust me, Kumar Bheem, when I say I know Panchu more than you all do, and even more than she knows herself." Aryan said, his eyes straight into Bheem's gaze.

"May I know why are you so confident about Yuvrani, Kumar?" Subhadra asked, an amused grin adorned her lips.

Aryan sighed for obvious reasons, "I have been with her since her early childhood. We are best friends. I know everything little details about her."

"And we are her husbands, Rajkumar, that's gives us the full right to know those 'everything' about her." Arjun announced, putting more effort on the word 'everything', indicating her past, the reason behind panic attacks and anxiety medicines.

Aryan was visibly baffled at the words Arjun used. He sighed, and nodded, not getting the hidden meaning behind the third Pandava's words.

"Okay, the next question is what's Bhabi's favourite food?" Dusshala asked, snickering at how Bheem's face glowed on hearing the question.

"Ah- she prefers something light, like with less oils and spices. And about her favourite dish, then I think it won't make any sense now because she loves Italian dishes, which are from our timeline." Aryan conveyed, with a tight lipped smile.

"I have a most important question." Subhadra chirped after a light of idea bulbed in her mind, gaining the attention.

"When is Yuvrani's Birthday?" Subhadra asked, beaming brightly while the Pandavas awaited for the answers.

However Aryan felt a thunderbolt over his head as he heard the question about Panchali's birthday.

Suddenly a maid came towards them, "Greetings respected Royals. Maharani Gandhari has asked Rajkumari Dusshala and Kulvadhu Bhanumati for their presence."

They dismissed the maid and excused themselves.

"Rajkumar, are you okay?" Sahdev asked frowning, noticing sweat beads on the forehead of Aryan.

"Ye-s, I am okay... Uh- actually, I am having some work... Excuse me." Aryan was about to go but halted hearing a demanding voice.

"Wait, Rajkumar Aryan." Yudhisthir stopped him. "Is there anything that we should know?"

"I- I am sorry, but what are talking about Yuvraj?" Aryan stuttered first.

"Mind you that as an Archer I have noticed how you suddenly turned uncomfortable upon hearing Yuvrani's Birthday. And may I ask why?" Arjun stated, directly.

Subhadra found the situation too personal and moved away from them, "I think I should go."

While Aryan for some reasons couldn't maintain the eye contact with the Pandavas.

"It's just a simple question, Kumar. Why are you being so sceptical on answering?" Sahdev asked this time, narrowing his eyes.

"And moreover, don't you think as husbands we should know the Birth date of our wife?" Yudhisthir asked, with a straight face.

There were a few moments of silence before Aryan answered, "Three days later... Panchu's Birthday..."

"On Dussehra?" Nakul asked, in an excited voice, while Aryan nodded affirming.

The five looked at each other, being surprised, elated and excited about her Birthday.

Aryan was about to go but was once again stopped.

"There are more that we would like to ask, Kumar Aryan." Yudhisthir said, more like demanded.

The air of excitement evaporated all of a sudden, and was replaced with a dead seriousness.

"Why does she have frequent attacks?" Sahdev straight away asked.

"And why does she take anxiety medicines regularly?" Nakul added, asking. His words didn't lace his usual mischievousness.

Aryan was visibly shocked upon hearing the questions.

"We are no naive children, Kumar. We can see how Yuvrani is facing troubles days and nights, like something has been bothering her since a long time." Yudhisthir mentioned, his voice seemed disturbed.

A few seconds ticked as Arjun clearly demanded, "What is her past, Kumar?"

Aryan gulped, as his breath turned heavy, hearing all those questions and assumptions which were apparently correct.

How did they know?

"And we are well aware of the fact that you know every detail of her life, Aryan. Just like how you know her favourite colour, food, then I am sure you are aware of her life. After all you know her more than we do and even she knows herself." Bheem taunted well.

Aryan for once felt his breath snatched away by the Pandavas.

What was happening, he couldn't understand.

"We are waiting for your answers, Kumar." Yudhisthir once again demanded, sternly.

Aryan's lips open and closed. He didn't know what to say, when he knew very well that they, as her husbands, had the complete right to know everything about Panchali's life.

But how could he say all those horrendous things that their wife endured in such a young age.

Most importantly, from where should he start saying.

"Kumar -" Arjun was interrupted pretty well, as he frowned in displeasure.

"I don't think you five have still gained the trust of Panchu to know her past." Aryan mentioned, in a stern voice.

"Excuse me?"

"You are excused, Kumar Bheem. But you all should check yourselves before trying to know about her. Because, it's not hidden from me that you all are not having any cordial relationship with Panchali." Aryan paused, for a moment as none of the brothers found any words to speak.

"Yes, you all guessed it right. Panchali has a past. Dark past, if I mention." He added, making them look at him shocked, as they were right all along.

"And trust me, Pandava Kumar, when I say your wife has endured so much that you all can't guess even in your worst dreams." The words actually made their breath heavy with each passing seconds.

"Sometimes our own eyes betray us. That's the reason I am saying don't believe whatever you see, because things can be a lot different than it make us see or hear." Aryan audibly sighed, reminiscing the days.

The Pandavas looked at each other, confusion clear in their eyes.

"What do you mean?" Yudhisthir asked.

Aryan took a long breath, "I meant, don't involve yourselves into something that doesn't concern you."

And that may risk your lives, Yuvraj. Aryan thought.

"It's Panchali's life. Let her stay in peace. If possible I would suggest you to mend your relationship with her and gain her trust, but without involving yourselves with her previous life." Aryan stated.

"But we want to know about her, Aryan." Arjun said otherwise, "We want to help her, come out from the trauma. Every time she faces attacks, we feel as if our breaths are stuck in our throat. We can't see her like this anymore."

A chuckle left from Aryan's mouth. A sorrow filled one. His eyes glistened with a thin layer of tears.

"You guys are with her for just five months. And I have been with her since years. You all saw her panic attacks for just five to six times. However, I am seeing her suffering like this since years. Just think what I have been going through." Aryan said, mistakenly revealing one point.

They looked at each other at the sudden revelation. She has been suffering since years now?

Sahdev gulped as he asked, "Wh-what are you hiding, Aryan? What happened in her past?"

"What secrets are you hiding from Yuvrani's life, Aryan?" Yudhisthir asked, dreading the answer.

Aryan turned to go, but not before warning them, "Some secrets are better be hidden, Yuvraj. If messed, the cries of agony grow louder, louder than ever."

A chill ran down their spine, as they heard Aryan.

What were the secrets that they were hiding? Why were the secrets better be kept hidden? Why was Aryan talking about the agony filled cries? Whose cries?

What was bothering Panchali? Why was she suffering since so many years? What was the reason behind her panic attacks? What made her take anxiety shots daily?

Questions after questions revolved in their mind, meddling with their inner peace.

But as they thought, nothing happened accordingly.

They wished for Aryan to give clear answers but instead his riddle filled words raised too many questions.

The need to find the answers were eating them from inside.

***

"Just like the Moon, we all have a side that we don't show others. That part of the Moon, remains unexplored, untouched and well hidden from the world." Panchali muttered, as she wrote it in her diary, on a new page.

The cold wind coming from the balcony, blew her hair, as she once again sat, writing her thoughts on her dairy.

The room was as usual filled with darkness, the only light illuminated from the Moon and the city lights.

"And that dark side of the Moon contained a bunch of the past memories. The secrets that it carried, had the power to shake the future." She gulped, as her pen worked on the paper.

"And that's why it's better kept hidden." She completed, as her the pen shook with her hand.

***

Few Years Back :

"Abhijeet... No... Leave your daughter at least... She is just a child... Abhijeet, please, leave her." Neha cried, screamed to leave Panchali but it only fell on the deaf ears.

Abhijeet dragged Panchali with her hair, after beating her with a belt, and tied her with a rope, beside the bed.

The eight year old Panchali could hardly open her eyes, as she felt her entire body burning in fire, out of the extreme pain.

However the sadistic nature of Abhijeet could only smirk in his drunken state, enjoying the pain of his wife and daughter.

His eyes turned to Neha sitting on her knees, begging him to stop his heinous acts on his daughter.

But what caught his attention was her pallu that slipped from her shoulder, unknown to her.

The perfect view of her collarbone and bosom, made him lick his lips as pure lust made its way to his hormones.

He made his way to her slowly, and touched her shoulder, making her cries stop as she looked up at him, baffled at his acts and his lusty eyes.

"Abhijeet-"

"Shhh.. Don't talk Neha." Saying so, he took her to the mirror and gazed at her reflection.

Neha's eyes widened at her vulnerable state, as she was about to pull her pallu up till her shoulder, but Abhijeet stopped her.

"I just realized that I have been neglecting you for three years now. Pushing you away to my customers, and letting them enjoy you and while carrying out my business, I failed to notice that I possess this beautiful woman. I completely forgot that I too have needs and desires to fulfill." Abhijeet said, in her ears, as Neha dreaded the nexy steps.

Panchali was there, after all.

"Abhijeet, no... You can do whatever you want with me, but leave Panchu before. She's a child. She shouldn't see all these things." Neha begged.

"Oh, I knew it Neha. I knew it, that you too can't resist me. After all you love me, isn't it?" Abhijeet mocked, while Neha shook her head not to do what he was thinking.

He held the lace of her blouse, as Neha shivered under his touch.

Fear was the only thing clutching her soul, scared for her daughter who was crying beside the bed.

"Why are your lips trembling sweetheart ?" Abhijeet whispered in her ears making her clutch her saree tightly.

"Oh how I want to capture those plump lips of yours." Again he whispered.

Abhijeet heard a mumbling sound coming from the side of the bed. He smirked looking at Panchali crying.

"So, how will it look if I just rip this blouse apart ?" Her eyes widened hearing him and before she could do anything, he tore the blouse in full force and threw it on the floor.

He pulled off her saree from her body gaining begs from her.

"Please, don't do this. I am begging you please." She begged clutching her saree close to her body but her pleas fell in deaf ears.

He gave the last pull and the saree slipped from her body.

Panchali had her eyes wide open as she saw her Mumma in the most vulnerable state.

Abhijeet threw Neha on the bed and kept forcing himself on her.

The screams of Neha echoed in the room while Panchali lost her consciousness soon. 

It was the first time in those three years of tortures that she witnessed how her mother was raped by her father.

She was just a eight year old child and that atrocious act of her father, gave her a conclusion that he was the real monster of the fairy tales that her mother used to recite her.

She always despised those monsters from the fairy tales but for the first time she witnessed what a monster could do.

Days passed too quickly as Panchali fell into a complete silence.

Neha initiated some conversation with her, she tried some jokes to make her daughter laugh, but all she got was a complete silence and no reaction from Panchali.

However surprisingly, Abhijeet stopped bringing new customers in his home for few days.

But he could only care less about Neha and Panchali. It was as if he didn't feel amy regret doing so.

A shock was what Panchali felt after watching such nastiest acts committed by her monster father.

She failed to cry, she failed to laugh, she failed all type of emotions to show.

She refused to go out and play with Aryan during the daytime, for a few days.

Neha tried her level best to bring out some emotions from Panchali, even if she cried. But she failed.

As if Panchali had turned into a lifeless person. A robot, to be precise.

The mother in Neha screamed in agony, as she slowly watched the childhood fading from the life of her little daughter. And she couldn't do anything.

Her lively, cheerful daughter was slowly turning into a silent robot. It was as if she was only breathing rather than living.

The thoughts revolved in the head of Neha, as she watched Panchali washing the dishes.

Because of the order that Abhijeet gave Panchali to just do household chores as he stopped her education and schooling.

Tears blurred Neha's vision while her lips wobbled. She gulped the lump in her throat watching Panchali's little hands washing the dirty plates.

She stepped ahead to help Panchali, but suddenly dark spots danced in her vision as she fell hard on the ground, getting unconscious.

"Mumma..." Panchali screamed in horror, which echoed in the entire mansion.

She crouched down, and patted Neha's cheeks, in order to wake her up.

Abhijeet too arrived hearing the sudden scream, and made an irritating face at the sight of unconscious Neha.

Panchali wanted nothing but to stop her father's disgusting hands from touching her Mumma. But she didn't have the courage to say or do anything.

"What happened to your mother?" He asked, in a stern voice.

Even if Panchali didn't want to answer, she knew it was better to do, because at that point of time, her Mumma's health was important.

"Mumma's health is deteriorating for some days now. She has been vomiting for five days, and feeling weak. She also skips her meals. And now, she fainted while cooking."

Panchali had her eyes only on Neha, not because she couldn't look at her father and speak. But because, she didn't want to see his face.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier then?" He asked, but got a complete silence in return.

He took out his phone and dialled the Doctor's number.

A few good minutes passed as he carried Neha to the drawing room, when the Doctor arrived.

He checked Neha's pulse, and made her come back to consciousness.

Prescribing some medicines, the doctor said, "Well, congratulations Mr. Rathore, you are going to be the father of another child. Mrs. Rathore is one month pregnant."

"But please be aware, it's a complicated pregnancy. Even a small mistake can lead to miscarriage." He warned.

The news fell like a thunderbolt over the three Rathores.

Neha once again cursed her fate, for risking another life, while Abhijeet felt immense anger rushing through his veins.

The Doctor gave the prescription to Abhijeet and moved out of the house, unaware of the scenario.

Abhijeet crushed the prescription in his tight fist, out of anger.

He grabbed Neha's arm, and made her stand. Within no time, he slapped her hard, while Panchali flinched in fear.

"You damn bitch, whose child are you carrying? Didn't I say to take contraceptive pills to avoid pregnancy as much as possible? Then how dare you carry someone else's child in that nasty womb of yours" Abhijeet spat out his words.

Neha shook her head, crying hard, "It's your child, Abhijeet. I was-"

Another slap landed on her cheek, "Don't you fucking lie, you bitch. Tell me honestly, exactly whose child is this?"

However Neha sobbed, "Trust me, Abhijeet. After that day, since no one came, I stopped taking the anti-pregnancy medicines. It's your child, Abhijeet."

He seemed to be in a thought, before a smirk took place in his lips, "Okay fine, you can give birth to this child. But I have two conditions."

A hopeful smile made its way on Neha's face as she immediately wiped away her tears, "Tell me, I am ready to accept every condition of yours. Just please let this child be safe, Abhijeet. I am begging you."

"Okay then listen, till you give birth to your child, you will stay in that previous apartment of yours. This is my first condition. I will provide food and money till the time of your delivery. I will make sure we have a normal healthy child." Abhijeet said, holding her arms.

Neha beamed despite the tears that flowed down her cheeks, "Thank you so much, Abhijeet. You will see these nine months I will take care of our unborn child more than you can even think. I will give a normal delivery to the child."

Panchali smiled genuinely after a long time. She always wanted a younger sibling, and it's like God heard her wish.

Moreover her father also agreed to let her Mumma live happily in her apartment.

"Let's go, Panchu... We are going to my apartment where we have to stay for the next nine months. So much packing is left to be done." Neha ranted.

"Listen to my second condition, Darling." Abhijeet said, and laughed at the end, while Neha's smile faltered a bit.

"You are going alone with our unborn child in your womb. Because Panchu is going to stay here, with me." The last sentence echoed in the silent mansion.

Neha had her eyes widened, as she remembered the torture. She shook her head, denying.

"N-no, Abh-abhijeet, Panchu is a child. She cannot stay here." Neha objected, while Panchali felt her entire world shaken.

"Why can't she stay here, Neha? A daughter staying with her father, what's wrong with that?" He asked, casually as if not making plans for his disgusting business.

Neha was about to deny but he interrupted her, "Don't forget you have a complicated pregnancy right now. And I want my child to be safe and sound. Don't worry about Panchu, she's my daughter, after all. I'll take good care of her."

Tears sprung in Panchali's eyes, as she gulped on the thought of being left alone with her monster father.

But she also wanted her unborn sibling to be safe.

"Mumma." She called in her soft voice, gaining the attention of her parents. "You take care of my new Doll. I will stay here."

Neha tilted her head in hurt as tears blurred her vision. She didn't want to leave her daughter behind.

But Abhijeet threatened upon killing her unborn child.

Panchali always wanted a younger sister to whom she would refer as Doll.

And somewhere, Neha was tied between the responsibilities of her elder daughter and her unborn child.

Time passed as the evening arrived soon, when Neha was about to leave the house for the next nine months.

"I will be fine, Mumma." Panchali assured herself, more than Neha, when she was pulled into a hug by her mother. 

The eight year old didn't know what was about to happen to her, but she still prayed for her Mumma and her Doll.

Unbeknownst to them, Abhijeet smirked looking at the bitter parting of the mother daughter, as he got inside the car to drop Neha at her apartment.

A lone tear slipped from her eyes, as Destiny separated her from her mother, who stepped outside the house, leaving Panchali alone inside the monster's cave.

Greetings Loveliest Readers,

My heartfelt apologizes because of this little late update. But tell me, how do you like the chapter.

And what are your thoughts on Panchali?

Neha?

Pandavas?

Do let me know. Till then bye...!!

VOTE • COMMENT

Thanking You,
Hiya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Unwanted Bride By

Historical Fiction

4.6K 247 8
Another Karna and Draupadi's fanfiction. A very different story from the one we already know. This is purely my imagination and doesn't intend to...
254K 15.4K 38
3 brothers, 3 women and 3 stories The vicious love of royals is a combination of 1 family and 3 vicious romances 1. THE VICIOUS BET Daharthya Rajpu...
28.1K 1K 27
The Betrayal series #1 Yuvraj Singh Rathore. The king of jaipur. also the most feared and ruthless mafia . He rules the underworld. He is forced to...
97.9K 3.3K 37
A 20 year old from kaliyug suffered a lot of issues since her childhood . A fan of Shri Krishna's mischievous behaviour and heavenly smile suddenly l...