Halo Male Spartan reader X Re...

By JustyTurner

The UNSC Class destroyer known as "The Free for All" has been drifting through space trying to escape from th... More

Main Protagonists
Harem
Chapter 1: The arrival of Blood Gulch
Chapter 2: Explore the ring
Chapter 3: Robot on a run
Chapter 4: Rouge A.I
Chapter 5: The deal go wrong
Chapter 6: Teleport mishap
Chapter 7: Rescue mission
Chapter 8: Split apart (Lemon)
Chapter 9: Plant the bomb
Chapter 10: The Nightmare within
Chapter 11: Andy.....who's Andy?
Chapter 12: An Elite in our base
Chapter 13: The long trails
Chapter 14: An unsettling guest
Chapter 15: More to Blood Gluch then we know
Chapter 16: Distracting the tank.....with words
Chapter 17: The Battle of Blood Gluch
Chapter 18: Never say goodbye (Lemon)
Chapter 19: A new threat
Chapter 20: The beast of Project Freelancer
Chapter 21: Meeting old friends
Chapter 22: They have to ruin everything
Chapter 23: The fall of Project Freelancer
Chapter 24: A Spartans party (Lemon)
Fireteam: Spartan-Rangers (Y/n's Team)
Chapter 25: Welcome to Spartan Utopia
Chapter 26: Simple rescue mission
Chapter 27: The supplie cut mission
Chapter 28: The missing friend in danger
Chapter 29: The Blues unit
Chapter 30: One final push
Chapter 31: Getting back home
Chapter 32: A friend in need
Chapter 33: She's back
Chapter 34: Spartans will never die out
Chapter 35: A walking tank.....literally
Chapter 36: The odd one out returns
Chapter 37: A boring day as a Spartan (Lemon)
Chapter 38: We meet at last
Chapter 39: Going rogue
Chapter 40: The hunt begins
Chapter 41: Can you really trust him? (Lemon)
Chapter 42: It's not all my fault
Chapter 43: Fight together, win together
Chapter 44: Winter contingency has been activated
Chapter 45: A jouned mission
Chapter 46: This battle went to extreme
Chapter 47: The largest battle they have ever faced
Chapter 48: The greatest hunt begins (Lemon)
Chapter 49: The Covenant invasion begins
Chapter 50: The fall of New Alexandria
Chapter 51: Honour and Sacrifice
Chapter 52: I have the gun
Chapter 53: Lost everything but not our hope
Chapter 54: A hunting ground
Chapter 55: Is there any survivors?
Chapter 56: Clear the flag ship
Chapter 57: We're the same
Chapter 58: Space trip (Lemon)
Chapter 59: Bug problem
Chapter 60: The Resistance
Chapter 61: Secret project
Chapter 62: A new plan
Chapter 63: The Siege on the capital (Part 1)
Chapter 64: The Siege on the capital (Part 2)
Chapter 65: The Siege on the capital (Part 3)
Chapter 66: Returning to Earth
Chapter 67: Welcome to Earth
Chapter 68: Battle of New Mombasa
Chapter 69: The Arbiter
Chapter 70: Outbreak
Chapter 71: Silent city
Chapter 72: Covenant control city
Chapter 73: The Capital of the Covenant
Chapter 74: Within the Heart of the quarantine
Chapter 75: Secret to uncover beneath the city
Chapter 77: The Great Schism
Chapter 78: A city to escape
Chapter 79: The Blues vs the Brutes
Chapter 80: What is left
Chapter 81: Nest base invasion

Chapter 76: Hive of the drones

260 11 0
By JustyTurner

We see Doc maintaining the ODST's and marines and patching up their wounds all awhile we see Y/n, Rowen, Simmons, Grif, Sarge, Dare, Donut, Rookie, Remington and Cali in a small room as Dare tells Y/n more about their mission to which Y/n ask.

Y/n: So you get to tell me that whatever is inside that room where the superintendent is at is our target and that same target is why the Covenant is here for?

Dare: Indeed. Me and Alpha-Nine were suppose to enter the city, go underground and retrieve the package. But that slips space separated all of us and I was alone. That was until I found your unit and we make our way below the city. Now we're trapped thanks to the Covenant and Drones.

Watcher: I have noticed a lots of activity. Perhaps there is a hive here.

Sarge: Well they better be ready cause we are gonna exterminate them all.

Simmons: So true sir. Man its good to see you again.

Sarge: Well it's too bad Grif didn't got lost and died.

Grif: Thanks.

Donut: I miss you all as well.

Remington: Going back to the subject even if we get the package there is a problem of transport.

Cali: Yeah we need some sort of a ship to escape the city before it is glassed.

Dare: We'll figure that out whenever we get to that. For now we need to get that package.

Y/n: Yeah. Let's get our gear ready and let's head out.

They agree as they leave the room and grab any gear and weapons they can and once that everyone stood by the door as Y/n take point as he waist his assault rifle and the doors open.

Y/n: Stick together and don't get lost.

They agree and once the door fully open they move through and walk down the hallway. They come across some brutes, jackals and Grunts which they eliminate them before they can fire back.

They keep on moving as they journey through the tunnels and taking out any Covenant troops blocking their way. They soon come up to a door which open and at the other side it was dark so they turn on their flash lights attached to their weapons while the ODST turn on their night vision on their helmets and walk in the room.

The door close behind them as they look around seeing nothing as they look around.

Watcher: Odd. I'm detected enemy life singles but we're on top of them for some reason.

Y/n: (whisper) Eyes open everyone.

They slowly move across with their guards up as they scan around the room. One nervous marine looked around only to felt like a disgusting slime on his shoulder.

He sees it and then looks up and froze as Sarge turns to see the marine and before he can bark at him to hurry up Rookie stops him and points up.

Sarge looks up and to his surprise sees the drones above the ceiling and looking like they are asleep. Soon everyone else noticed and they quietly leave the room. Rookie takes the marine and he ans Sarge took him to the other room and shut the door.

They breath a sigh of relief thinking that was over but when they turn forward they are shocked to see they are at the Drones hive.

Everyone froze seeing all of this but luckily none didn't came out. Wanted to keep it that way he singal the rest to stay quiet which they agree and they sneak through the hive. They walk on the catwalks connected to each other as they try to reach the other side.

Watcher is keeping an eye on the Hud as they keep moving slowly. Things seem to be going good when Donut wasn't looking and accidentally tripped on a pipe and slammed onto catwalk and making a loud noise.

They stop and stood still as the noise echo throughout the room. They stood there waiting for anything to happen and at first it seems everything is fine.

Male ODST: (whisper) Jesus that was close.

Suddenly a drone burst through the catwalk below them and garb the ODST which he begins to fire but he was pulled through and fell.

Dare: Ambush!

Suddenly a swarm of drones came out of their hiding spots and begin theie attack. They all begin to open fire as bullets rang out. They keep firing as they shot down the drones while some fire back with needlers and plasma Pistols ad they shot a few marines and ODST while some drones snuck up behind them so they can grab them and take them away.

One drone tackle a marine to the ground as the marine struggle to get the drone off of him when Rookie fire his SMG and killing the drone. The Rookie helps the marine up and turn and return fire at the drones.

Dare fire her pistol and popping theie heads until she ran out of ammo.

Dare: Crap! Need ammo!

Y/n: Here take my rifle!

He tosses her his rifle while he turn to see our landing in front of him with a brute plasma rifle. Y/n draws out his sword and rush at the drone while the drone fire at him.

He goes through and then gets up close and then slice off the drones head and cut the drone down and once dead he picked up the drones brute plasma rifle and shoot down the drones.

Y/n: This way come on!

Everyone begins to move while they fire at the drones as they managed to get to tye other side. Once everyone is through Y/n shuts the door and lock it so the drones won't get through as he breath a sigh of relief.

Cali: That was close. They knew we were coming.

Y/n: Yeah. We should keep moving.

Cali: Right.

(Sometime later)

They finally arrived at the Superintendents facility and once there they stood in front of a door as Dare tells everyone.

Dare: Me and Rookie will go in and get the package. The rest will stay out here and cover us.

Y/n: Right. Be carful.

She node and her and Rookie head inside while the rest stay on guard.

Watcher: Guys we got company!

Suddenly two Phantoms came down from the hole and hover between two bridges which brutes along with a brute Chieftain came out. The brutes begin to fire at them which they return fire. A few ODST and marines get shot as they get to cover.

One marine was laying on the floor injured but Y/n draf him to cover while he return fire. Once he did that he turn to see the brute Chieftain he roared at him. He sees this and rushes towards him.

The brute Chieftain tells his brutes that the Demon is his so he rush at him and swing his gravity hammer at him but dodges it and fire a few plasma shots from his brute shot but the brute Chieftain was not phase by the shots and knocks him to the ground with a slap.

He got separated from his weapon and then rolled when the brute Chieftain slammed his gravity hammer at him but hits the ground. He gets up and draws out his sword and the two lock eyes.

Y/n: Come and get me.

The brute Chieftain roared and lifted up his gravity hammer and swings it at him but he dodges and few swings and he goes to swing his sword and but his armor was tough.

He continues to swing his blade at him but it doesn't phase him as the brute Chieftain catches his arm and lifted him off of his feet and stare at him. However Y/n stuck a plasma grenade on him and he leaps away just as it goes off and break his shield and armor.

The brute Chieftain stumble backwards and looks at Y/n with now rage as he roared at him and the two were about to continue when suddenly a round of bullets gose through the brute Chieftain and killing it as he fell.

Behind it was an ODST who was not part of their group as the ODST said.

???: Your welcome.

Y/n: Um who are you?

Buck: Gunnery Sargent Buck sir. Leader of Alpha-Nine.

Y/n: Well thanks for the assist but how did you know we were here?

Buck: I didn't. I was suspected Dare to be here. Where is she.

Dare: Right here.

They turn and her and Rookie came out along with the Engineer which most were a bit confused.

Grif: So our package is another Engineer?

Rowen: This doesn't make sense. We already have an Engineer. Why is this one special?

Dare: This one along with the rest hold something important that can ensure us a victory. It can also tell us what the Covenant is looking for.

Cali: I hope so.

Buck: So those things are important?

Dare: Yeah. If we have more that would be good.

Buck: Oh...........yeah....it would.

Dare:......You have been killing them haven't you?

Buck: No........maybe a few.........okay maybe a lot.

Dare: Buck.

Buck: What?! How was I suppose to know they are important.

Remington: They didn't join the Covenant in their free will. They were forced just like this one. These poor creatures were enslaved.

Cali: I have to admit I kill a few but after what Y/n told us I feel bad.

Y/n: How's about we change the subject and find a way out of here. We need a ship.

Buck: Luckily for you all me and my guys stole a Phantom.

Y/n: Like a Covenant Phantom? How?

Buck: It's a long story but we got it in the end.

Sarge: Now that's I like to call badass!

Grif: That or insane.

Simmons: Haven't we done insane things before?

Grif: Well this is even more insane. Wait, how do you know how to pilot a Phantom?

Buck: Let's stop all the questions and let's get moving before more show up.

Y/n: Right.

Watcher: Guys we may have a problem. I'm detected Covenant ships ready to glass this city. If we don't get out of this city right now then all of us are cooked.

Donut: Sounds delicious.

Doc: It means death Donut.

Donut: Sounds not delicious.

Sarge: Then what are we waiting for! Let's get a move on!

Buck: Thinking the same thing. Come on I'll show you all the way out.

And so they follow Buck to their escape as we then cut to the surface and sees a lot of Covenant ships ready to glass the city all awhile a massive Covenant ship, the Truth and Reconciliation is seen looking down at the city.

We then cut to the bridge where the Prophet of Truth is at and we see him looking at the veiw of the city as he awaits for his brutes to be ready to glass the hole city into ashes and the great journey be open to them all.

To be continued................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 243 54
18+ (Xenophile) Smut. Violence. Gore. Foul Language. The year is 3787, the Earth is in ruin, and the infectious spores plagues the world below. Afte...
562 3 24
As Covenant are coming closer than ever to destroy all humanity, UNSC at most desperate straits. They had issue an order for mass conscription to an...
63.5K 957 17
The war with the covenant has driven humanity to the brink of extinction, the outer colony's have been glassed and the UNSC navy has been reduced to...
427 4 12
2560, a ring like structure has been found in uncharted space by a human exploration ship. They reported the structure as, "A giant ring, with what l...