obx imagines

By rafesh0e

Outerbanks imagines. Practically all Rafe (some but barely others) More

INFO
take your anger out on me ~ rafe
younger.. head cannons
first time ~ jj
threesome ~ kiara and sarah
preggo~ rafe
fighting
beach party~ rafe
birthday~ drew
birthday part 2
pope headcannons
omegle~ rafe
love story~ jj
i fucked up~rafe
forgotten~rafe
omegle~ part 2~
stunning~rafe
under the blanket ~pope
family dinner~rafe
doing tiktok text trends on rafe/drew
move on~rafe
i care~rafe
cupcake~jj
rafes playlist (updated: june 10 2024)
the wrong bride~rafe
i believe you ~rafe
pain~rafe
 paparazzi-drew
needed you~drew
tutor~rafe (smut)
Hes mine~rafe
thru your phone~rafe
broken gem ~ jj/ (kinda rafe)
 instagram official~drew
spend time with me~rafe
mom?~rafe
blind date~rafe
baby blues~rafe
requests :)
practice~nick cirillo
not enough~rafe
dont go to bed mad~rafe
bad friends~rafe
healthy~JJ
did you know that i loved you~rafe
rude~rafe
sorry~rafe
cop cars~rafe
No good for you~Rafe
no trust~drew
Bloody nose~Rafe
Cookies~Drew
Haircuts~JJ
Youre somebody else~Rafe
Girl friend~ Rafe
Here for you~Drew
Partners~Rafe
Instagram
We are done~Rafe
Goodbyes are hard~Rafe
allergies
Cant see you with anyone else~Rafe
Journal~Rafe
Jealousy~Rafe
Scars to your beautiful~ JJ
Injuries~Rafe
Injuries part 2
Drunk lies or sobor truths?~Rafe
The cats outta the bag~ Rafe
Jealous boy~Rafe
Always liked you~Rafe
Do anything for you~Drew
That should be me~Rafe/(JJ)
Not funny, asshole ~Rafe
 Family completed~Rafe
Girl best friend ~ Rafe
Sleepy ~ Drew
Girl best friend ~ Rafe part 2
Requests
christmas~rafe
Timeline ~ Rafe
Looks I Give~Rafe
Crush~Rafe
Looks I give Part 2 ~Rafe
Never leaving you alone~Rafe
Hints~Rafe
Cats outta the bag~Drew
Ex meets the new~Rafe
Never felt this way about anyone~Rafe
Brain wash~ Rafe
Get out of the car~Rafe
Just a joke~Drew
Don't want to ruin the friendship~Drew
Give me 5 minutes to talk~Rafe
Requests
Wanna get clean~Rafe
Don't go~Drew
Too good~Drew
Some boys take a beautiful girl & hide her away from the rest of the world ~Rafe
Don't wanna lose you-JJ /(Bsf John B)
We need to be better~Rafe
Makeup~Rafe
Rafe's beloved truck~Rafe
Want them so bad ~ Rafe
Back to school crush~ Rafe
Back to school crush P2

Never felt this way about anyone (Part 2)

1.2K 20 3
By rafesh0e

I tossed and turned all night, wondering if Rafe really meant what he was saying, or if he would even remember by the time he woke up.

When I finally fell asleep, and woke up in the morning I immediately checked my phone, and was more then surprised when I saw his name on my screen.

Rafe: Hey

Rafe: Are you up??

Rafe: Call me

Me: hi i just woke up

Rafe: Oh good morning

Rafe: Can I come over??

Me:  u remember last night

Rafe: Sorta. I'm coming over

Me: okay

I don't think I have ever got out of bed faster, running to the bathroom and brushing my teeth, and washing my face.

The camerons were only a 2 minute drive so I didn't even have time to change out of my pyjamas before I head my mom yell. "Y/n, Rafes here to see you!"

"I just woke up can you send him up?" I yelled back. I heard footsteps up the stairs and quickly tried to fix my hair in the mirror. Rafe walked into my bedroom and I awkwardly spoke. "Hi.."

"Hey" He said, shutting the door behind him. "Cute nightie." He held in a laugh, at my hello kitty pyjamas. "Shut up, I just woke up." I sighed, putting my face in my hands as I sat on my bed.

"Yeah so um.. I just wanted to talk and ask what happened last night?" He asked. "What do you remember?" I asked. "I-I don't know just tell me everything I said and did and if I embarrassed myself." He said.

"Do you remember if you meant what you said? Because this is ganna be really awkward if it wasn't true." I said. "Y/n, I just said I don't know what went on! I remember being drunk on the beach, and you and Top and Kelce brung me home.. I don't really remember anything else but you being there when I fell asleep." He said.

I sighed, not even knowing where to start.

"Um.. this is ganna be really embarrassing for me so promise to never bring it up again." I said. "Fine." He nodded.

"Well.. basically you told me you like me, and um.. I guess you apologized for being a dick to me, and you.. you said you loved me. I-I didn't know what to do because obviously you hate me and you were talking out of your ass so I got Topper and Kelce to help me get you home and to your room. They left and I got you in your bed. You asked me to stay but I said I had to leave." I said. "Oh my god.. oh..oh my god." He said.

"Yeah um.. so this is awkward, I know you didn't mean it so you.. you can go." I said. He didn't say anything, but also didn't move.

It was silent for a moment before he spoke. "So uh.. I guess Ive already said it so it won't hurt to say again.. It was all true Y/n. Everything. Im sorry Ive been such an ass to you, you just-Ive never felt the way I feel about you before. You can tell me to leave now and I will.." He said.

When I didn't say anything, he took that as he sign to go, towards my bedroom door but I stood to stop him. "Don't go.." I said.

Confused, he turned to look at me.

"I have liked you since we were kids Rafe. You don't know how sad I would be when you wouldn't even say hi so me. I always try to get your attention or do my makeup extra good when I know Im ganna be around you and God, I was so scared you were coming over because you were ganna see me without any makeup and like my friken' ugly pimples out and shit. I always-" He interrupted me.

"You're so beautiful Y/n. I don't think Ive ever said that to a girl before but fuck I really mean it." He said. "Thank you, but yes you have." I couldn't hide my smile. "Nah, I don't think so." He said.

"Like a thousand times last night." I giggled. I saw his cheeks redden, making me smile. "Never thought Id see Rafe Cameron blush." I laughed.

"Trust me, only around you." He said, making me let out another laugh. "So um.. you really mean everything then?" I asked. "Every word." He nodded.

"Then you wouldn't mind if I kissed you?" I blushed. "Oh please do." He grinned, cupping my face and kissing me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 84 16
This book will just be all different shorts story request open 🩵~for smut ❤️~for fluff 🩷~for just normal
74.9K 330 35
all of my characters are mature! my work is not to be transferred, copied, translated or published at any other platform without my permission! most...
4.5K 514 10
"Some love stories remain unfinished, yet within them, the concealed love always reveals its presence to the world, leaving an eternal imprint." ••••...
84.3K 448 23
Rafe Cameron that's it ❤️