Our ♥ Story

By Karma_Akabane

Karma x Reader Story "The day we meet, become a close friend, and the feeling growing slowly without we even... More

First!
First Name, Please~
Who's Birthday?
Worst Birthday
Gun and Paint Bomb
Akabane
School Life
Something You Didn't Knew
The 'Old' You
The 'Old' You Extras
I'm Glad That I Have You
Preparation Time
Summer? It's Summer Holidays!
The Last Centimeter
Holiday Begin!
Wait, WHAT?!
Truth
Just you and me
Evening Chores
Done with tomato, what else?
Darkness, flow away.
Part 23
Cough
Jelly

Happy Birthday

9.3K 312 438
By Karma_Akabane

You watching your friend from the classroom. Suddenly...

"Ne, (f/n)-san. I don't order you to go to the classroom after cleaning yourself up. Come here with me, let's see your friends!" The yellow octopus calling out your name and invited you outside. You did.

You standing beside Koro-sensei, watching your friends 'war'. It's looks like they're having a really fun time.

SPLAT!!!

Suddenly a colorful liquid splashed to your uniform skirt.

"..."

"Ah! I-i'm sorry, (l/n)-san!"

The one who accidentally threw a paint bomb to you apologized to you.

"It's okay." You smiled to the green haired girl, Kayano.

Koro-sensei bring you a rag (or you can say a towel) to wipe the liquid off from your skirt.

When you cleaning your skirt, suddenly a paint bomb hits you for the second time.

"Ugh..."

"Hee~ gomen ne~ Did i just threw a paint bomb onto someone? ~"

"..."

"Karma-kun!" Koro-sensei scolded Karma.

"What?"

There's some veins popped up on Koro-sensei's face. He's angry.

"It's okay, Koro-sensei. No need to angry to him. He's always like that." You tried to calm down Koro-sensei.

"Hee~ how impressive~ you really are a good girl, (f/n)-chan~"

"It's not like as you think. I just want to living here peacefully."

"Ah, I'm bored. Let's do a battle, (f/n)-chan~"

"Wha-"

"Let's make a bet. If i win, prepare your self to be disturbed by me."

"But-"

"If you win... What'd you want?"

"I don't -"

"If (f/n)-chan wins, let me treat you well~ Nurufufufu" the yellow octopus suddenly added.

Karma silent for a moment, making an unpleasant expression as he sweatdropped, but then he agreed.

"Okay then. Shall we begin? Here."

He handed you an anti-sensei's knife. It won't hurt you, but if you using it with a powerful energy, it probably sliced your skin a bit.

"Ready?"

You and Karma position are face to face now.

"Ka- Akabane-kun, are you sure?" You ask Karma to make sure.

"Go!"

"Tch, i said to call me by my first name, (f/n)-chan"

He said while smirking as he take his step forward to your direction.

You dodging his attack, and now you're back to back with him.

You turned your body, trying to stab him from behind, but he successfully running away. You chasing him.

And for a moment, this battle turned into chasing game.//lol.sorry.

While you two chasing each other, your classmates stopped their 'war', and starting to watch you two battle. They watch it intensely, although at first they have no idea what're you two doing.

GRAB!

Finally you can reach Karma's jacket and pull it closer to you.

SLASH!

Karma swung his knife to you, and unfortunately it right to your face.

After pull Karma closer to you, then you turning him that you can face to face with him, pushing his body that make him fell to the ground.

You can see that Karma's grimacing because of pain. You threadten your knife to him as you half-standing on top of him.

CLACK!

A drop of blood drip on Karma's face. He quickly open his eyes, and his eyes became wider instantly after he seeing your face.

The blood came out from your left cheek that has a wound on it.

"I give up." He said as he lift his hands up.

"Eh? But it's too easy." You don't believe that Karma's giving up already.

"That wounds. I won't hurt you more than that." He said with gentle voice as he looking to you with calm and peaceful expression.

You blushed, not believing what've just you see and hear with your own eyes and ears.

Then you come closer and whisper to him,

"Remember about your bet. If you're giving up already here, you'll be treated all of the time by Koro-sensei."

"I don't care!"

You sighed, but what've Karma just said explained to you that he's still care to you. You smiled, 'you're still my closest and caring friend after all.' And that make your day more brighter.

Karma's still caring to you. He didn't care about what'll be happened to him as long as you're safe. And of course you didn't want your clos-NO-your Best friend to feel something that'll make him uncomfortable, aren't you?

"Defeat me."

"Huh?"

"Defeat me. It's an order. I didn't mind if you'll disturbing me all of the time, because i know, you're you." You ordered Karma to defeat you, and with that he will not be treated by the yellow octopus.

"Huh? But-"

"Do it."

.
.
.

All that you can see is his smirks, before you be pushed to the ground by him.

Now, you changed your position with Karma. You laying on the ground, and Karma's kneeling on top of you. You see Karma's holding his knife, and be prepared to stab you. You closing your eyes, and preparing your self to feel pain-yet-not really will hurt you.

"AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW.....!!!!"

That's all that you can hear from your classmates.

They're not screaming because of horrified.
.
.
.
But
.
.
.
They're screaming because of joy.

Rather feel any pain on your body because of stabbed by Karma, you felt something warm and soft gently placed on your forehead.
.
.
.
It was Karma's lips.

Your eyes become widen after you opened your eyes. Not believing what've just happened, you think it's just a dream. Being kissed in front all of your classmates and teacher, with you-can-say as your crush.

"Aka...K-Karma-kun..."

He pulled off his self from you, gazing to your (e/c) orbs. You see his orange-yet-yellow eyes sparkling beautifully, as his eyes gazing softly to yours.

His lips curved up gracefully, and let out some words that you've been waiting for this day with gentle-yet-cool voice.

"Happy Birthday, my dear (f/n) (l/n)-chan~"

Your eyes got widen, as tears of joy started to fill it.

You smiling to him, a really wide and beautiful smile that you have, as tears rolling down from your eyes.

You can't let out any words to expressing how happy you are, after all bad things that happen to you before.

And because of that, you just there, hugging him tightly as you bury your red face to his neck. And your classmates clapping with wide grin and shades of red on their faces, envy what've just happened to you.

"Saa minna-san~ Let's utterance (f/n)-san 'happy birthday' and apologizing about what've we done to her today. And after that, let's we party together! ~"

"Sorry about our behavior this day. We just pretending." Kataoka apologizing, followed by Terasaka and other students.

"It's okay. All of you're good to be an actor and actress, hehehe." You joking.

And with that, all of 3E partied together, and who prepared the cake and other foods is Koro-sensei, who baking the cake with his mach ability.

--------------------Birthdays End---------------------

★Extras
-Karma told Koro-sensei to make a surprise to your birthday, and with that, there's probability that you'll make many friends. Karma told Koro-sensei when you two are late arrived at school, and Karma is later to go inside to the classroom while you have sit on your seat because of that.
-Karma set up a plan when all of the students go outside, while you're the last one who left the classroom.

♦A/N
Ah, the Birthday chapter is done~ Sorry for updating it so long. The 'battle' concept is inspired by my own draw that i make it just for fun. I dunno if I'll continue this story with next chapter or not. I run out of idea, heheh. Just i hope you'll like it~

With ♥, @Karma_Akabane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 6.1K 27
"I thought you liked me," Y/N whispered. "You actually thought I liked you because I teased you? How old are we Y/N?" (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) Maybe it was Karma'...
475K 14.7K 17
(Y/N) (L/N) was like any ordinary student at Kunugigaoka, except for the fact that she was dating the infamous Karma Akabane. Although no one knew of...
51.8K 1.4K 25
-Itona Horibe X Reader- After entering Class 3-E and befriending Karma Akabane as well as Nagisa and his friends, (Y/n) (L/n) is gradually warming up...
1.2K 29 11
Y/n L/n is a kind girl. Some say she is pretty, some say she's outstanding. Secret ties and bonds as the girl transferred to class 3-E and met her oc...