Deadly Shame

Von Aoba73

Alastor x Lucifer/ other ships. Alastor returns from his fight with Adam injured and ashamed so Lucifer is fo... Mehr

Prideful Shame
Healing Pains
Breakfast
Day 1
The Agreement
Day 2
Virgin's Bet
Losers
The Dare Part 1
The Dare Part 2
Fleeing Spree
Losing Everything
Aftermath
Lucifer's Lament
Royal Advice
Talking to Rosie
A Day In the Rain
Some Friction
Playing Together
Author Note
Complicated Parting
Lost Without Her...Lost Without Him
Coming Home to Hell

Crawling Confessions

217 3 5
Von Aoba73

Author Note: Frank Sinatra Song, the title is in the lyrics you can't miss it. XP

Lucifer was feeling the butterflies when he spent that first week alone, obsessively preening his hooves, teeth and nails to perfection when receiving a text from Vaggie telling him Alastor had already been awake for the second day, he dropped his phone with his hands filing his hooves when he saw, falling upside down from his bed onto his head.

"Oh shit!" He winced, he would have been dead if he were mortal with that sort of head trauma but it was nothing more than a mild migraine to him.

He grabbed his phone and bit his lip, knowing to pick his words carefully.

He responded quickly in text, 'Thanks Vaggie. I'll check on the bastard today!'

Maybe that bastard part was too much?

No, no it was just enough. She couldn't know yet how he was feeling.

He got dressed up, adjusting his cane and taking his script with him that he wrote out for this occasion, trying to be ten steps ahead of everything on account of his social anxiety creeping in from being isolated so many days.

Making sure not even a hair was out of place, and sniffing himself in a few places, he gave a cheesy grin and finger banged his reflection.

"We got this! Better not screw it up or you'll be here for a looong time again after Ozzie, haha! Oh fuck...I can't end up here again, seriously."

He gulped at that, his eyes watering before he wiped them away. Hopefully everything was going to work out, but he had his justifiable doubts.

Upon leaving he grabbed a bouquet of lilies, then feeling concerned about them resembling Lilith too much he switched them out for roses, was that too cliche? Too on the nose? He mixed the roses with some yellow flowers, trying to keep a balanced arrangement of colors. With a snap of the fingers he also produced a vintage record, something he thought the demon would like.

"Is it hot in here?" He breathed, his sweaty palm squeezing the flowers, before looking to the side and exhaling.

'Just shut up and relax damnit.' He thought to himself, trying to keep it all together.

Alastor slept soundly past the dream, finding some relief after it left him physically. He was blissfully unaware of the head honcho arriving downstairs.

Lucifer came in after being dropped off in a luxurious limo with people here and there being surprised and chatting amongst one another, curious about why he was there as he smiled with shoulders tensing up before making his way to the front desk. The receptionist was nearly falling asleep until Lucifer nervously rung the bell.

"Hello?"

The woman peeked up briefly, not thinking much until seeing a flustered Lucifer there.

"Ah! Good morning your majesty! H-How can I help you?"

"I was told the Radio demon was staying here. I needed to...have a word?"

He grinned uncomfortably, the woman sighing.

"Your daughter said not to let you meet him."

Charlie...really not helping right now!

He scoffed in annoyance, shaking his head as he thought about what to say next. A threat usually did the trick.

With horns popping out and fire coming from the corners of his lips, a toothy white grin took up most of his face as he leaned close,

"Are you gonna listen to a little princess or the king himself?"

Using his deepest, most unsettling voice, the woman gulped.

"H-He's on the third floor. Room seven."

Returning to his usual self, he smiled innocently.

"Thank you.~"

Approaching the elevator, he stepped in and took a deep, powerful breath in, upon reaching the third floor, he could feel everything slowing down, feeling as if he might pass out due to the lightheaded, queasiness he was experiencing. This reminded him all too much of his proposal to Lilith that they be together, recalling being even more flustered than this being young and in front of a beautiful girl who was constantly naked.

He miraculously managed to make it to the door, breathing through his nose as he opened it with a quiet creak, peeking in with sweat dripping down his brow, finding Alastor asleep, bandages up to his neck peeking through the gown he was dressed in. A sigh left him of relief as the man seemed peaceful, his breathing and vitals steady according to the monitor they still had him on, clearly on the way to making a full recovery minus some scarring. He came forward and closed the door behind him, locking it for their privacy.

Alastor didn't seem to notice him as he set the flowers he brought in a vase on the dresser at the other end of the room, adding some water to them. To ease his transition, he conjured a record player, one like the one he caught a glimpse of in the deer's bedroom careful to catch the most vivid of details, before he set the record he brought into it, allowing it to play.

Smooth jazz filled the room, Alastor's smile growing as he recognized the song straight away, hearing Lucifer sitting besides him with a shifting of garments before he proceeded to sing along side the music.

"I've got you...under my skin. I've got you, deep in the heart of me...so deep in my heart that you're really a part of me. I've got you under my skin.~"

Alastor's red eyes peeked open, unable to resist chiming into the song.

"I'd tried so, not to give in, I said this affair, will never go so well."

He found Lucifer joining him on that last part, a chuckle leaving him as he sat up, becoming more engaged.

"But why should I try to resist when baby I know so well, I've got you under my skin." Alastor continued. Was this his confession?

He couldn't help but pause to ask.

"So, this is how you tell me?" He raised a brow, Lucifer turning red with a nervously quick nodding as the deer laughed, finding the king's shyness a lot like Charlie.

"Heard this little melody not long after I arrived here. Takes me back, makes me sentimental. Never thought it would pertain to me—but here we are."

He continued to hum as Lucifer felt overwhelming relief that he had finally made it to him and dumped the emotional load off of his chest, that smile still on his face as he continued to follow the song,

"I'd sacrifice anything come what might, for the sake of having you near, in spite of a warning voice that comes in the night and repeats, repeats in my ear,"

He blushed again as Alastor teasingly joined him, "Don't you know little fool, you can never win, use your mentality, step up to reality, but each time I do that just the thought of you...makes me stop before I begin."

At last, Lucifer took his closest hand, intertwining their fingers as Alastor turned slightly red himself, another chuckle leaving him, "Cause I've got you, under my skin," Lucifer purred, Alastor sighing and looking away, finishing the line as if to accept a confession of kind of liking the man.

"Yes, I've got you, under my skin.~"

Lucifer sighed contently as the song finished, getting up and going to the record player, taking off the vinyl record and placing it back in its cover before returning to Alastor.

"In all seriousness I am glad you're okay. You really had me worried...a lot of things had me worried. Are you sure that you want to be with me? I'm not exactly young, or your age, or untainted goods."

Alastor continued to hold his hand, taking a moment to examine it, and the lack of ring on his finger. Perhaps leaving it behind was an indication of promising loyalty to another? He continued to smile, a more genuine and relaxed smile than was typically on him.

"Heh, you almost kill me and now you want a relationship? You really are quite the entertainment, all sorts of drama. Frankly, as much as I couldn't imagine being romantically involved with anyone, my body seems to be allured by yours. Rosie, my dear chum, told me I should listen to it—so I will, at least for now. I'll accept your proposal, I'm curious to see how it will pan out. Besides, we are both at a high station, perhaps that makes us a better fit than my victims ever were.~"

Lucifer gave him an earnest expression, still red as ever as he felt his pulse pressed against the man's wrist, still feeling all kinds of anxiety.

"Haha...Okay. I'll take that. I-I don't know what to do next honestly."

"Spend some time here. I imagine couples spend plenty of time together, Charlie and Vaggie most certainly do. And after using my weakness against me, I find you quite the charmer. More than I ever anticipated.~"

He motioned to the record, Lucifer dropping his head right into the man's lap, Alastor blinking in surprise as he rested it there, listening to the king groaning as he was so glad to be in company with someone other than his imps. With a twitching grin, he placed his bare hand over the man's blonde hair, throwing off the top hat to reach it as he ran his fingers through, humming the song again to himself with contentment as he heard Hell's acid rain starting, screams coming from outside as he laughed.

"Tiny idiots running a muck, not careful enough to predict the weather with their little picture machines and melting in its grasp. Always love the sound of their torment.~"

"That I know...Figured that out. Gosh I have so many questions." Lucifer peeked up at him, enjoying the hand running through his hair.

"You know...you can take some blood. It'll get you better and you'll be out of here faster."

Alastor smiled but shook his head.

"While there are some unpleasant things I experience here, I also revel in the change of scenery. I'd prefer to let my form heal at its own pace, and besides, we have a limited amount of time until I must return to the hotel. Without you."

Lucifer gulped, knowing he'd be alone yet again.

"Then...let me give you my address. That way we can still meet."

Lucifer conjured a piece of paper and pen, his tongue sticking out as he wrote his address on the demon's lap, leaving Alastor tilting his head at the feeling of the pen pressing against his skin above the sheets. He took the address and placed it on the stand beside him, sighing.

"Meetings will be few and far between, your daughter will have me tending to her project full time, do be aware of that."

Lucifer sighed and bit his lip, his claw digging into the back of his neck as he tried to come to terms with a fairly long distance relationship. Eventually he noticed the cell phone on the ground and leaned over, picking it up.

"You have a cell?"

Alastor's pupils grew tiny, his grin convulsing.

"Ah! No, no. Good heavens no! I wouldn't be caught dead with one of those, that is if I wasn't dead already haha! Let me just...hold onto that. I think one of the nurses left it behind by mistake." He gingerly slipped it from Lucifer's hands, Lucifer taking another piece of paper and writing a phone number.

"Here. Take this too, so you can call me and keep me updated, and we are getting you a phone."

The demon growled, not liking the sound of that. "Fuck you," He whispered.

Lucifer snickered, sensing the playful nature of his cursing, "Fuck you too Al.~" 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

39.2K 1.1K 17
Second book of my book 'deal'! (Read it before reading this one or it wouldn't make sense) Lucifer and Alastor become one. Bound by marriage. Their...
8.5K 244 17
After getting stabbed by his brothers, Lucifer is reborn as a human named Louise with a split personality due to his soul splitting. He meets Alastor...
48.8K 1.5K 17
Alastor and Lucifer have been together for awhile, both acting as if they have been together since the dawn of Eden. One question has been burning in...
51.7K 1.2K 21
๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ โžช ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐˜/๐ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...