With You, For You

De BlueRose_023

๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Š๐’“ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“. ๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’”, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’—๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’๐’“. ๐‘พ๐’† ๏ฟฝ... Mais

Before You Read
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||^
||12||^^
||13||^
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||
||18||^^
||19||
||20||
||21||
||22||^^
||23||
||24||
||25||^^
Cast
๐‘บ๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’“
||26||
||27||
||28||
||29||
||30||
||31||
||32||
||33||
||34||
||35||
||36||
||37||
||38||
||39||
||40||
||41||
||42||
||43||
||44||
||45||
||46||
||47||
||48||
||49||
||50||
||51||
||52||
||53||
||54||
||55||
||56||
||57||
||58||
I'M ALIVEEE: an author's note
||59||
||60||
||61||
||62||
||63||
||64||
||66||
||67||

||65||

6 3 0
De BlueRose_023

☆Chioma

Everybody was so happy to see me. I was happy to see them too though it had been four years. A lot looked different. Some of my cousins' faces weren't as I recalled. Neither was my room here. It seemed like it had been renovated. Well there used to be twin beds, now there was only one, meaning, Kaima had gotten her own room. Mine was repainted in light shades of red and cream.

Well I was glad that I had lots of privacy now. And I could sneak Buchi in without dad knowing. For the first time in days, I went online.

theheirchukwurah sent you a message.
theheirchukwurah sent you a reel.
theheirchukwurah sent an attachment.

I didn't even have time for Kenneth right now. I didn't feel like talking to him, there was nothing to say. My WhatsApp was bombarded with over a hundred messages from him. And funny enough, he was typing. Did he speak to me even knowing I wasn't online?

Finally!

Do you know how much I've waited for this day?

Vivian, say something.

Well, I'm not seeing any blue ticks.

I clicked open the message and the next thing I saw was an incoming call. I answered. "Sweetheart." My toes curled on their own. "Vivian, how are you?"

"Hi, Kenneth. I'm well. You?"

"Well, I missed you is what I'd say. And you sound dull, or is it me? You sound off...and not wanting to talk to me? Did I do something?" Buchi actually told him that. Nawa for this my twin.

"No, Kenneth. I wasn't feeling well, that's all."

"Vivian...remember how I said I'd surprise you?"

"Yeah...? The gifts or something."

"Good thing you haven't forgotten. I need an address."

"Kenneth you don't have to."

"I can't un-buy all I've bought. So an address."

"I'll send it later. I'm at my village, I dunno the particular address."

"Don't disappoint. Tell me how life has been while you were offline. Hmm?"

"There's nothing to tell. Everyone missed me. I wonder if my other siblings don't exist sometimes. It's usually Chioma, Chioma, Chioma. I feel bad."

"You're a star. The main character. It's all about you, babe."

"Some people aren't too happy about it."

"It's their problem, Vivian. Not yours. Okay?" I hummed. "My stunner girl." Huh? I couldn't help but laugh. "I like you , you know? A lot." He had told me before. "I have feelings for you, real feelings. And I'm not going to deny them cause I want you."

This boy was bad for me, he was bad for my head, for my thoughts, for my body. I put the phone away from my ears for a while. I was getting unusually hot.

"I dunno what to say," I whispered.

"I understand." he chuckled. "I have a family lunch to get to, I'll call you back okay? And don't scare me like that again, going off without a word. I was ready to track you down."

"I won't Kenneth."

"So, see you?"

"Yeah, see you. Bye. Take care."

~~

My eldest cousins weren't yet back, well all except Olanna who, alongside her big brother, was getting married. And currently she was with my mom and aunt, telling them about something I wasn't paying attention to.

I stood by watching her, with her blond curly hair and almost perfect face. She was an albino, a beautiful one. Though used to wonder why her eyes could never focus. She wore glasses that really complimented her face. "But, I don't know. He's saying he wants children. But I'm still quite busy. I'm thinking, after our first year we'll start thinking of children. For now, I want to enjoy my honeymoon phase."

"I married at eighteen and had Chinedum at nineteen," mom said. "I'm still enjoying my honeymoon. My last born did afo ole? Fifteen. But discuss your plans with him to know if he'll agree."

"Having kids, will it affect our sex life?" I looked up from my phone then looked back.

"No it—" Mom was interrupted by my aunt.

"Only a bit, if I am to be honest with you. In the early stages. Once your child is like 2 or three, it will revert back to normal. But honestly, it doesn't really matter. I had you guys almost back to back yet your father and I still have amazing sex." I grimaced. Ugh, this woman. "I am almost fifty and so what? If you're talking about your vagina being lose, do exercises. But regardless, a man who can fuck will fuck very well, lose vagina or not."

"See the kind of things you're saying in front of children. Eh, Ure?" I didn't notice my uncle come in. Like my dad, the man was tall, though dad was taller. But uncle Chuma had a bigger build that made him more intimidating. I got up out of respect and his eyes sharply turned to me. "And this small one is here listening."

"I'm teaching her, before o gawa ije di." He nodded chuckling. "Do you want something?"

"I can't see my wife again? Nkediya." I saw my aunt's eyes glow. She tried to hide her smile.

"I'm sorry." He walked towards her and I noticed the small pat he gave her buttocks before leaning to whisper. She nodded and Uncle Chuma turned to his ada.

"Ola, you have guests and your brother is back." He then turned to mom who was as quiet as a mouse and smiled in acknowledgement before walking out.

"Monica he's like your brother now."

"Intimidating. Really." Yes, my uncle was really intimidating, but what most really felt for him was awe. That man single-handedly built the Igbokwes and elevated them to what they were today. Yes, according to what I had learned, we had always been wealthy but only in our village. My grandfather, may his soul rest in peace, owned acres of land with palm trees, but he was mostly into the wine tapping ad local supply.

He and his wife died when my dad was nine and his brother was seventeen. The youngest brother was seven. At that tender age, uncle Chuma had to fight uncles for his father's property, fight for his life when they tried diabolical means and as well protect his younger siblings. He took over and with the help of his friend, Aunt Ure's elder brother, he expanded the business. He stopped schooling but trained his brothers till they were done. Even my dad who was prodigal at some point in his life, wasn't abandoned by this man.

He gave his siblings the best of everything and I think God blessed him for his sacrifices. He's the major exporter of palm oil and it's by-products today. He has a great wife and seven amazing children. He's healthy and he's happy. He was a good man and dad respected him a lot.

It was that admiration that mom felt whenever she saw him. That was the man who raised her husband, of course she treated him like some deity. 

Done and dusted. please vote, comment and share. Share this one, it's not if I post love story now, unu gbara bia. Y'all know yourselves shaa.😂😂🙂

Two more to go...

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

23.1K 3.4K 41
~~~~(Mature)~~~~ "We're worlds apart..." "But I'm right here." "I'm far, farrrrrrrrrr far beneath your class..." "And so? I don't care." He shrugged...
7K 1.3K 45
Judith's life takes a sudden turn during her SS1 days, when her dad died from a ghastly road accident.. which dashes her hope of being a professional...
24K 8.4K 57
"๐–๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ณ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ; ๐ฐ...