Little Maxie

By Anki_Carrington

Max Verstappen was a little. He never really did actively try to hide it, but he knew his dad hated other peo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Note
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 67

1.1K 42 5
By Anki_Carrington

"I'll be going now," Lando said, once breakfast was done, "you be a good boy, right Maxie?"

"Yes, Maxie good," Maxie said, nodding very hard.

"Nice to hear," Lando said with a grin, "well, see you next race. This time I'll finally get my first place, right Maxie?"

Max, who didn't understand half of what Lando was saying, grinned back and nodded, making Lando laugh, and Charles muttered something that it was more likely that he would win.

Maxie was happy when Charles finally closed the door behind Lando. Now, he would finally have time with both caregivers without having to share any attention. He did like Lando though.

The other little was nice, but when he was in his headspace, he better not stay too close to Maxie's caregivers. There was too much chance that they would notice Lando is so much better.

"Now let's see. I think perhaps a bath would be nice now," Brad said, and Max nodded, liking that idea. He hadn't taken one since the hospital, and he was feeling icky.

"Brady too? And Charlie," Max said, growing more and more enthusiastic while he bounced in Brad's lap, where he was still seated.

"Uhm, me and Charles?" Brad asked, seeing Maxie nod, "I don't know if the tub is big enough."

"Is, Braddy, is a big one. Maxie saw," the little said, knowing that it was a big square bath in the bathroom.

"Right," Brad said, looking a little worried at Charles, who stood there, a little uncomfortable.

"We could," the Ferrari driver said, feeling his face heat up, "I mean, we're all guys. Nothing we haven't seen before."

"Oh, I wouldn't say that," Brad said, feeling a flush appear on his face while Maxie looked at them full of confusion. For the little it must be weird indeed. His diapers were often enough changed, so the idea that the caregivers might be awkward with each other nakedness was a foreign concept.

"Bath? Now?" Maxie asked, tucking his thumb in his mouth.

"You don't mind?" Brad asked Charles, wanting to make sure that the other one really didn't mind, "we can keep on our underpants otherwise."

"That would be weird for Max, I think," Charles said, smiling at the impatient looking little, "what do you think, Maxie? Bath?"

"Bath!" Maxie said, not understanding why they needed a complete discussion.

"Okay, we're going," Brad said, standing up and making sure that Maxie was comfortable sitting on his hip, "keep a hold as well, Maxie. I don't want to drop you."

"Okay," Maxie said, tightening his hold on brad's neck. Charles opened the door to the bathroom, where Max was put down on the floor.

"Here, let me help undress you," Charles said, helping Max out of his clothes while Brad started to undress himself as well.

Soon, they had Max down to his diaper, which was wet already. Charles smiled at the little when he undid it, and Maxie was soon naked.

"Here we are, one naked little," Charles said, turning around and seeing Brad slightly bending over to turn on the water. He couldn't help but let his gaze linger for a moment, appreciated the firm behind until Brad turned around.

"Here, I'll take him, and you can undress," Brad said, an eyebrow raised when he noticed Charles gaze on his body.

"Yes, of course," Charles said, the flush on his cheeks present. He held out his hands towards Max, and the little grasped them and let himself be pulled up.

"Hug?" Maxie asked once he was standing.

"Of course," Charles said, hugging the little tightly and feeling Max squeeze him back. A moment later, he felt some wetness appear on his pants.

"It seemed like we had a little leak," Brad said. Maxie looked down in confusion, seeing the wet spot on Charles' pants, a stripe downwards.

It wasn't a big spot, more like a little spurt of pee had escaped Max.

"Charlie, sorry," Maxie said, feeling tears appear in his eyes and trying to push away from the hug, but Charles kept his arms around Maxie.

"Shh, that happens. We're going to take a bath now anyway," Charles said, not wanting Max to feel sad because of the little accident.

The little frowned, surprised that no one was shouting at him because he had an accident and wasn't wearing a diaper to catch it.

"Maxie bad?" he asked, his voice tiny and turning his head to look at Brad, who had been the main caregiver for him ever since it came out that he was a little.

"Maxie good," Brad said, coming over and putting his arm around Maxie's back, "let us go in the bath while Charles undresses."

"Okay," Maxie said, still looking a little unsure, but no one was angry at him. Brad got in the bath first, and guided Maxie in after him. The two of them settled in the warm water while Charles was undressing and soon they were with three.

It was a little cramped, but with some rearranging of the legs, and Max going to sit on Brad's lap, it worked out.

"So, no toys?" Charles asked, looking around.

"Charlie want toys?" Maxie asked, sitting up a little straighter. It would be good that the other driver would want toys. Then they had an excuse to buy them, and perhaps he wouldn't mind to share them with Maxie.

"It would be fun in the bath, right?" Charles asked, looking at Maxie with a smile, who nodded.

"Yes. Braddy, need to get Charlie toys," Maxie said, turning to Brad.

"Sure, Charlie needs some toys for the bath, got it," Brad said, making sure to layer enough innuendo in his voice, making Charles blush.

"Ah, you're that kind of guy," Charles said in a deadpan voice, making Maxie look at him confused.

"Braddy buy Maxie toys," Maxie said, shifting in the water so he was kneeling in front of Charles, "Braddy good buying toys."

"Is he now?" Charles asked, and Maxie nodded seriously.

"Yes," Maxie said, "Braddy buy Max so many toys."

The little made a wide circle with his arms, as if Brad had been buying him mountains of toys, and not just a few things.

"And I should buy you loads more," Brad said, grabbing the shampoo and starting to wash Maxie's hair.

The little leaned back, glad for the easy way the caregiver was helping him out. He could feel how gently the large hands guided hm to lean back, so nothing could drip in his eyes.

It was nice to have someone do that for him. Whenever Maxie had been in headspace before, he never could wash on his own. He always needed to wait until he was big again to manage.

But this was better. As soon as he was washed and rinsed, he moved over to the side, struggling a bit because of the lack of space and his lack of movement skills for the moment.

"What are you doing?" Brad asked in confusion, seeing Max wedge himself next to Charles and starting to push the other caregiver a little.

"Charlie's turn," Maxie said, "Charlie need wash now."

"I think Charles can manage," Brad said, smiling, but Max frowned a little.

"Charlie need wash," Maxie said. Charles was always on his own as well. He was perhaps not a little, but he needed to know that Brad was there for him as well.

They were together now, so they should do thing for each other. Max's eyes widened, finding the problem in his reasoning.

"Braddy wash Charlie, and Charlie was Braddy," Maxie said, a big smile on his face. That was it. It wasn't just Brad that needed to show he was there for Charles, but the other way as well. Both men were caregivers, that mean that they needed to give care.

"Maxie, I don't think..." Brad tried to say, knowing that they had already skipped a few steps when they undressed in front of each other to take the bath.

"No, it's fine," Charles said, not wanting to make the little feel bad, "it's just washing. Nothing more."

Brad looked at him, and then at a widely smiling Maxie and he nodded, before smiling himself.

"Well, I guess we can do that," Brad said, gesturing to Charles to sit in between his legs. The Ferrari driver flushed when he sat down and felt the press of the other man against him.

This was more intimate then he suspected, but seeing Max smile at him with a pleased look made his chest swell in pride to have caused that look. Besides, if he and Brad were going to go serious, these things would be nothing.

The feel of those large hands massaging his scalp did feel nice, and when he stood and the man ran a washcloth over his body, he needed to sit down really quick before he showed Maxie something a little shouldn't see.

"Nothing to be ashamed about," Brad said with a wink when Charles sat with his hands between his legs, hiding his genitals from view.

"No, got one too," Maxie said, standing up clumsily and flashing the two of them, making Brad laugh and soon Charles as well.

Luckily, by then, Charles had calmed down a little, and shyly removed his hands and held them up to Max.

"Come on, sit down you. Not save to keep on standing," Charles said, and Maxie grasped those hands and safely went to sit down again.

"Need to wash Braddy," Maxie told Charles once he was seated again, and Charles nodded at him with a smile.

"Let me just move behind him, before I run my hands all over his body," Charles said, hoping that he would be able to embarrass Brad as well.

The large caregiver had a small blush on his face when he moved in front of Charles, letting the smaller man was his hair before he went with a cloth over his body. It was impossible to not react to it, but by now, Max seemed to luckily have lost interest and was splashing the water in front of him a bit.

"Here, let me sit behind you again," Brad said, not waiting for Charles answer and moving so he was sitting behind the man.

"This wasn't exactly how I imagined this would go," Charles said, feeling the man behind him against the small of his back.

"Me neither," Brad said, trying to take in some deep breaths, "but this was about the outcome I expected once we started washing each other."

"Is it now?" Charles said, looking behind him with a raised eyebrow.

"What else could have happened when I get washed by such a beauty," Brad said, making Charles flush and a look of delight come on his face.

A loud splash splattered the two of them and made them stare at Maxie, who was looking surprise at his hands.

"Oopsie," the little said, looking startled himself, water dripping from his head and the walls.

"You splashed a little hard, sweetheart," Brad said, leaning over to pat Max on the head, and squishing Charles just a little.

"Sorry," Maxie said, and started to splash a little softer again. Charles smiled at the behaviour, and splashed towards Maxie, who first looked startled, but grinned when he splashed towards Charles, always glad that the caregiver liked playing with him.

Yes, this was going to turn out splendid. Now he had Braddy, who took awesome care of him and made sure he got clean diapers and nice food and took care of Charlie as well, and he got Charlie too, who wanted toys just like him and who loved playing and being taken care of by Brad.

Max couldn't have felt happier.

-----------------

NOTE: 

For those who are interested in my original book series on Amazon "The little cop: an ABDL non-sexual little verse regression story" book 5 is just released.  

You can find a link to my Amazon account in my profile page. Thank you very much. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 446 21
In which you're an unemployed 24 year old who comes from a rather wealthy family, though has a three year old child from a previous fling and is left...
29.8K 798 22
Max had never thought about love before he met Daniel. His life was solely about racing. But as he's getting to know Daniel more and more, he is star...
68.4K 1.2K 43
When 19 year old Charlotte Smith moves away after finding out she was pregnant with her boyfriend's baby her world crumbles around her when she sees...
283K 8.7K 58
Max Verstappen is faced with the difficult decision of whether to 'come out' publicly. To make matters worse he has to navigate his relationships wit...