The HalfBlood- FourthWing Fan...

By Quietdreamer52

Freya Sorrengail. The halfblood. Born different than her siblings she always stood out. Whether it was appea... More

characters
1- Conscription Day
2- The Parapet
3-The Crossing
4- Official Cadet
5-Fourth Wing
6- The Sparring
7- The Journal
8-The Woods
9- Admiring Your Work
10- The Kill
11-Traitors Side
12-Not Your Mother
13- The Gauntlet
14- The Burning Pile
15-Presentation Day
16- Presentation Day 2
17- The Gold Dragon
18-Threshing
19- The Drefected One
20-Bonded
21- A Rider
22- Protection
23- The Attempt
24- I Heard Him!
25- Body Guard
26- Severed
27- Liam Mairi
28- The Scroll
29-
30- The Feelings Through The Bond
31- The kiss
32- The Fight
33- Mistake
34- Authors Note/ Training
35- Preparation
36- The Flight
37- Squad Battle
38- Squad Challenges
39- The Final Task
40- The Task
41- After the Task
42- The Front Lines
43- Front Lines 2
44-
45- The Attack / Authors Note
46
47- The Confession
48- Getting to know you
49- Why'd you want to know me?
50- Reveal me/ Authors Note
51- Chaos
52- Reveal me pt.2
53- Revealed to me
54
56- Love Triangle
57- 2 sides
58
59- The Party
60- 1 Love
61- Everything is yours
62- The Final
63- The Final pt. 2
64- The Betrayal
65- The Betrayers
66- Dead Anyways
67- Die a traitor
68- The Wyvern
69- The Battle of Althybene
70- The Battle of Athybene PT.2
71- To Bend Death
72- Is To Sacrifice Life
73- Finale pt.1
73- Finale pt.2
75- Finale pt.3
76- Life for a Life
77- The End
Book 2

55- Feelings

1.3K 60 8
By Quietdreamer52

I don't know how I wielded the fire or the force that blew up the rock on that flat before I pushed Jack off the mountain. 

Carr kept me for 6 hours. 6. that's 6 to many with him, I didn't know how I summoned it for how it changed between lightning, fire and that force. When I was frustrated I seemed to fizzle out leaving me with literally nothing... until I yelled in frustration making lightning strike to close for comfort. 

Ending the lesson.

" We'll try again tomorrow." Carr grunts watching as a large pine was burnign up, turning to ash almost instantly as the ashes blow in the wind off the tall moutain.

I sigh watching giving him a small nod going to Rhys, going back to the flight field then my dorm...Where Xaden was waiting looking pissed. I see the tenderness from last night didn't last long.

" A warning, or a mind link would've been nice." He grumbles looking me over. " I nearly had a damn heart attack when I could barely feel you and Segyl said you were with Carr."

I sigh, " Sorry, him showing up at my door was equally as shocking. I didn't.." I trail off, " Sorry."

I felt a light awkwardness now looking at him, not much just trying no to have flashback from last night... " Wait.. you can feel me?" I ask.

He nods slightly, " Yes. Once you weild more I'm sure you'll be able to feel me too. How far I am.. How I feel..."

" You can feel my emotions."

He hums. " All of them."

Well... shit... so he knows.

" Your nervous." He states.

" Well that's quite the news." I answer taking a breath.

" How was it? With Carr?"

" I thought for sure he wanted to kill me, or wanted me to give him a reason too... I felt like a science experiment. He took notes and everything."

His face twists in an annoyed frown. " I could come with."

 " Yea, let him come with." Rhys answers in my head.

" Rhys I swear to Malek if you don't shut up..."

" What are you going to do?"

" Burn you."

" I wield the same fire as you. I'm immune human."

" Are you immune to lightning?"

" Accurately aim for me first."

" Ass..." I mutter.

" What?" Xaden asks furrowing his brow.

I didn't realize I said that out loud,I blush " Sorry... Rhys. He's an ass... He's been commenting the whole time."

" About?"

" Doesn't matter." I say quickly.

Xaden's eyes narrow, " Hmmm... ok."

I see his eyes drift over my body, taking in my curves slowly licking his lips, making butterflies burst throughout my body... I just want this man again....

He smirks looking back at me, " Do I make you nervous Fury?"

I eye him, " I thought you said not to get to involved last night."

" Fun isn't getting involved." He answers looking up and down the hall setting his gaze back on me. " You seem a little stressed." He pushes off the wall taking the few steps toward me, " I can take that all away.." He says softly.

His eyes look deeply into mine as I feel myself gravitate towards him. " I also thought you said we needed to keep this to ourselves."

" We do. Yes."

" Then why are you so close when there's cadets walking?"

He seems to jump looking around. There were no cadets, I just wanted to see what he'd do. "Answer me something." I sigh.

His brows furrow as he looks back at me, " What Fury?"

" Do you not want anything because your looking out for me or because you like me and you know you shouldn't.. so your keeping.. this.. secret because your embarrassed?"

Xaden stares at me for quite a bit of time, I could see the wheels turning in his head as he processes and seems to think of an answer before his smirk falls into a frown. " Freya don't tell me you got attached after one time.."

 " Never said that."

" Your eyes say another story." He counters, his voice hardening again.

" I'm just trying to figure you out. Like I always do." I answer hardening my tone as well.

" You don't need to figure me out.." He mutters looking away.

" I'm just confused why you act the way you do."

" Yea? And how do I act Freya. Enlighten me." He spits sounding a defensive.

This time cadets do walk, I take the steps back crossing my arms waiting for them to pass into the next hall. I look back at Xaden, " Because... You don't just admit feelings or whatever you want to call them to me not once but twice. You came to my room, YOU did. You kissed me, started things with me. Then you say I can't get attatched. So what do you call that on your end?"

Xaden just glares, not saying a word. 

" I'll wait." I add.

" The Bond." He bluntly answers.

I chuckle in annoyance " That's such bullshit."

" You don't want to get involved fully with me Freya-"

" Because your embarrassed?"

" I'd never be embarrassed." He says a little louder, clearly getting angry.

" Well you sure backed away fast."

He lets out a long sigh eyeing me. " It's for the best."

" For me or for you?" 

" Whatever I do, it's been for you." He says a little softer coming closer.

" Your proving my point." I snap glaring up at him.

" Get in your room Sorrengail. " 

" No." I create more distance between us. " Your not going to sit here and tell me you don't feel anything, or tell me what I can and can't feel. You can admit how you feel but I can't. You can just kiss and have sex with me and thats all ok?-"

" That's not-"

" Shut up! I'm talking!" I yell, making him go silent as he looks at me. " Sure, I'd be so incredibly stupid and Naive to think this was love, I know it's not.. Not by a long shot. But I know this..." I mention between us, " Is something. We're bonded... only going to get closer.. When I die you die, and likewise."

I shake my head, " I'm not going to just have mindless sex with you when I know theres more to it and you don't want to admit it, nor do I want that, and I'm not going to fall for you when your like this... So until you know what you fully want to do with me.. Don't look, think or even talk to me."

I don't wait for a response before I slip past him and into my room. I shut my door leaning on it, I know he's just standing there, I wait several seconds, I hear him curse under his breath before he walks, listening to his footsteps fade...

( Hey guys!! Sorry for the shorter chapters! Again I've been busy and hate keeping you all waiting so I'm pushing out what I can so I give you all something to read.)

Also here with another fun fact.... I have brown eyes and black hair with Red money pieces and under neath ( Dyed) It's naturally brown.... Also I'm 5'11 I don't know if I said that already lol.

Also... Idk if I should make a page or something to show art works of my works? Bc every time I try uploading them on here they never work LMK...

Happy reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 574 17
Alexandra Melgren is the only child of General Melgren and she hates her father. She joins the Rider Quadrant to get out of his control with her frie...
7.2K 229 9
Hi this is MaLeCmIkAeLsOn66767, someone reported my account and so I've had to make a new one. Thank you. This is Dani Sorrengail, read as she tries...
7.9K 257 17
· · ─────── · 𓆰♕𓆪 · ─────── · · The desire to be in the air or flying Or ...
39K 1.4K 17
Book One ~ Most cadets lose their lives during their first year. Fifteen Percent of those lost it on the parapet. Another seventy-five percent would...