I Am...Yours (MJ & Beyonce L...

By ___Flawless

This story is totally different from what you're expecting. Beyonce is 18 and is the group Destiny's Child wi... More

I Am...Yours
Dangerously Breaking Up
Here We Are
At Last
Princess of Neverland
Lady of My Life
For All Time
Remember the Deja Vu
Destiny's Who?
Whatzupwitu
King Michael and Queen Bey
In the Closet
Whatever Happens
Michael's Halo
Speechless
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
The Warning
Divide and Conquer
Growing Pains
Smash Into You
The Royal Family
Domesticated Paradise
Dance for You
Crazy In Love
Any Questions Ms. Williams?
I Don't Wanna Give You The Wrong Impression...
My Name is Beyonce But Mrs. Jackson If You're Nasty
Morphine
99 Problems
Hola Senor Cruz...
Cry Together
The Chapter With So Much Drama
The Separation and Reconciliation
When I First Saw You...
A Neverland Christmas
I'm A Grown Woman
The Tatiana Experience
Somebody's Being a Bit Salty......BEYONCE!!!
I Am Fabulous, I Am Gone With the Wind Fabulous!
Ego
Suspicions?
Lesbi-honest
The Fear
Senza di te non sono niente (Without You I Am Nothing)
This Time Around
"Turn Up!" "Turn Down!" "Why?" "Because I'm Pregnant!"
Super Daddy to the Rescue!
Baby Be Mine
99 Problems Just Doubled
Clique
It Could Be Anyone.....
It's Not the Same
H-Town
The Beyhive
Everybody's Got a Dark Side...Where's Yours?
My Mine
The Perfect Lying Family
Cry Me a River **Slick Rated R**
Beyonce Knowles or Beyonce Knowles-Jackson?
Thanksgiving Kick-Off
If I Were A Boy
No Angel
A Place With No Name
Heaven
Heaven Part II
Resentment
Recovery Stage
The Plan
Bad Press Day
Are You Even?
The Execution Part One
The Execution Part Two
Preview: You vs. Them

The Unacceptables

5.2K 64 5
By ___Flawless

Beyonce's POV

"Michael, what are you trying to show me!?" Michael shushed me. "It's a surprise," he replied. I heard his muffled giggles. Michael had me blindfolded and was leading me somewhere in the house. I huffed in frustration. "Michael," I said through clenched teeth. "We're here!" I let out a sigh. "Wait!" Michael exclaimed. "Don't take it off yet," he whispered. I felt his hand touch the small of my back and push me a little. I could feel my belly twist with butterflies and twins. "Ready?" Michael whispered. I nodded eagerly. "Take it off." I snatched the blindfold off and took in the site before me.

"Michael...did you?"

He nodded shyly. I could see his cheeks turn a bright red in embarassment. "Dana and Janet helped." I looked around the nursery in awe. It was decorated with floral arrangments and bright colors. The French doors were painted white and had a gorgeous view of the park behind us. The baby cribs were painted white too. Everything looked like something out of a fairytale. I turned to face Michael. He grinned. "I wanted it to be your paradise," he said softly. I held my arms out; waiting for a hug. Michael laughed and hugged me. I nestled my head into his chest. "I love you Michael Jackson." "I love you Beyonce Knowles."

I was in the final three weeks of my pregnancy. I was now on baby delivery mode. Michael and I already had a route planned out if my water broke at Neverland, but we also had the intentions to stay in the hospital a few days earlier. I watched as Michael packed some clothes into a bag. He tossed in his books, magazines, and other random things to keep himself occupied. I smirked and walked up to him. "You're preparing for war sir?" Michael paused and rolled his eyes at me.

"Ma'am, I'm not taking any chances with you and those Appleheads inside of you." I laughed and sat on the bed. "I feel really good though," I admitted in a shocked tone. Usually, I was tired and bloated and in a snippy mood. "That's nice. Maybe, your'e getting back to your old self, but with a new addition." I nodded as Michael handed the bag to one of the security guards and sat on the bed.

"You ready for this?" I asked. Michael nodded. "You?" I shrugged. I was scared beyond scared. I was worried about the pain, the contractions, how my body would handle all that. How Michael would handle all that. Breastfeeding...everything made me scared now! Michael could see my inner anxiety attack.

"Stop worrying. It's bad for our babies." Michael took my hand in his and kissed it softly. "Besides, I'm going to love your post baby body." I frowned in confusion. "Why do you say that?" "You'll see," Michael replied slyly. I rolled my eyes and stood up. "You're just horny and nasty," I replied.

Michael nodded. "That sums up my mood right now." He bit his bottom lip at me. I scoffed. "You're gross," I said as I walked out the bedroom. "Ms. Knowles!!" Someone called. I groaned. "Yes?" "Somebody is here to see you!" I glanced back at Michael, who shrugged his shoulders. I looked down the stairs in suspicion. "I'm coming," I replied. I made my way down the stairs and stopped.

"Mommy? Daddy?"

My parents were sitting on the couch; taking in the living room. Solange and Dana were talking loudly by the window. I caught eye contact with Solange and glared at her. My mother stood up. "Oh my God, Bey!" She smiled as she smoothed out my hair and kissed me. I smiled sheepishly. "Hi," I croaked. My father stared at my belly for the longest time. "Matthew," my mother hissed, "say hello to your daughter. Haven't seen her in just about a year."

"Beyonce," My father said calmly. I waved. "Hi Daddy." Mommy glanced at my belly. "Well, we're just going to pretend like that belly isn't there." I glanced down and smiled. "Solange, I'm going to hurt you," I informed her loudly. Solange gaped. "Nooooo!!!!" I sighed. "I'm pregnant, as you can see," I replied. My father wasn't exactly pleased with me. "And let me guess," he replied, "this wack job who lives here is the father"

I jumped back. "Beyonce, Kelly and Michelle told us what happened. We want you to come home right now! You're done singing," Dad said. "No I'm not!" I replied. Momma touched my shoulder. "Did you honestly think I was going to stay with Jay?! He hurt me! I wasn't going to live with this anymore. Even Solange loves Michael!" "Michael?" My mother whispered.

Solange walked to my side and grabbed her crotch. "Heehee! Shamone!" She got out of her pose. "That's your hint." Momma touched my shoulder. "Michael," I called. I heard his humming from upstairs. It became clearer as he reached us. He froze at the bottom of the stairs. "Wow, um...this was a surprise." I saw his eyes whip to Dana. He walked to my side.

"Mrs. Knowles. I'm Michael Jackson, your daughter's boyfriend."

Momma stepped back a few steps. Dad's nostrils flared in anger. "You got my nineteen year old daughter pregnant!?" My father hollered. Michael cleared his throat. "Mr. Knowles, your'e nineteen year old daughter is a very responsible young lady." My father shot up. "I don't want you with him Bey! Have you heard these allegations against him?" I threw my hands up in the air.

"Dad that's bullshit! Michael would never do such a thing to a young child! You need to get your facts straight before you go assuming things like that!" I exclaimed. Michael pulled me into him. "Don't get too upset," he cautioned. My Dad glared at the both of us.

"He's a freak. He'll always be a freak, and I will not let my daughter stay with him! This is unacceptable!! You're unacceptable!!! Not when she has my last name." "Well looks like I'm changing names pretty soon then," I replied. Michael was about to reply. "No Michael, you don't have to reply to him. Because, my father is too judgemental to see how happy I am with you! To see how happy I am with two children going inside of me." I felt the tension in the air grow.

Michael held my hand. "Tina and Solange, get in the car." Momma glanced at me and smiled sadly. "Congrats," she mouthed. Solange stayed behind. "Solange!" Dad barked. She looked at me and Michael. "I'm stayin'," she announced. Solange stood beside me. Momma sighed as she closed the door behind her. I felt my heart rate suddenly pounded. "Bey, you OK?" I nodded as I turned on my heels and walked up the stairs to my bedroom.

I closed the door quietly and sat on my bed. A stray tear rolled down my cheek. I felt my bottom lip tremble in pain and anger. The hot tears stung my cheeks. I wrapped my arms around myself and cried into my sleeves. I didn't know what else to think. Both of my parents were gone; leaving me in this world alone. My mother, my best friend, was gone. She was my hero and my bestie. I wiped away my tears and rubbed my stomach. "You're still with me," I whispered to my babies. Another tear fell down my face and landed on my swelling stomach.

There was a soft tap on the door. I sighed. "Yes?" I whispered. Michael walked in. He saw me on my bed. "Princess," he whispered. He climbed into the bed with me and hugged me. I sighed and buried my face into his chest, like always. Michael kissed my forehead. "That was brave of you," he whispered. "You didn't have to do that," he added. I shook my head. "I needed to. My Dad was wrong for that." Michael sighed.

"You're brave," he replied. I chuckled. "I'm stubborn," I replied. Michael sighed and stroked my hair. "I didn't think my dad would actually believe that though," I whispered. Michael nodded. I could look into his eyes and tell he was hurt from my father's harsh words. Wack job....he's a freak... Michael was quiet and looked down. "Stop thinking about it," I whispered. Michael's eyes stayed down on his hands. I sighed and cupped his face in my hands.

"Please, don't..you know he's just mad at me. Michael, you haven't done anything wrong." Michael sighed and buried his face into the crook of my shoulder. "You're more outspoken than me," he whispered. I shrugged and felt like a mother at that point. Michael let me stroke his hair softly. He was still upset, but he wouldn't admit it. I guess maternal instinct was kicking in.

Michael's POV

I sat quietly in the library. My legs were folded under me on the leather couch. Those words really did hurt me, though. I try so hard to be loved and I'm pinned as a weirdo. Beyonce's loud laughing echoed through the door. Solange was making her room in the guest bedroom next to Dana's. "Boss man," somebody called. I looked up. Dana stood there. Her blond and black hair down over her shoulders. "I could always chop off his left testicle," Dana whispered. Knowing her, shed actually do it and then give them to me in a jar with a damn bow on it!

"No, I don't want another man's......left testicle." Dana smiled. "I know people Michael," she replied. I knew that Dana knew people, that's why I didn't want to get involved with her. "Michael," Dana whispered. Her playful mood had vanished and turned into something serious. "You've done nothing wrong and you know it." I sighed and looked up. "You need to speak to Bey. She's been trying to find a way to, but Solange has been throwing her off." Dana patted my shoulder, before placing a tender kiss on the crown of my head.

"Screw what other people think."

She walked out afterwards. I didn't want to move though. I felt too heavy. My legs seemed to turn into long blocks of lead. I heard the laughing slowly cease to a halt and heard the door open. I chewed my bottom lip. "Michael?" I could feel her standing over me. I sighed silently and looked up. Bey stood there. Her eyes looking for something inside of me; I could feel them probing. She sat down next to me and held my hand. We sat in deathly silence until Beyonce blurted out,

"I never like that man!"

I slowly turned and noticed that Beyonce wasn't joking. "He made Kelly, Michelle, and I run in heels aroung the yard." I smirked, imagining a younger Bey running in six inch heels in the grass and complaining loudly. "You know...we don't exactly have to tell my family anything," she whispered. I shook my head. "It'd be disrespectful though." Bey shrugged. "And?" I sighed and noticed that our matching rings were rubbing against each other.

"Maybe when he see the twins, his mind will change."

My voice was so soft and feeble in an attempt to do something right. Bey stared into the fireplace, but I knew she was venturing somewhere else. "Nothing will change that man's mind," she whispered, "the business took my Daddy away." I noticed a tear swelling in her eyes. Bey's jaw suddenly clenched. "You never fucking win," she whispered. She stood up and walked out the library. She froze before walking out and turned around.

"I think because we didn't get to enjoy our fathers, we became attracted to each other...hoping to find something to compensate for our lack of love."

Bey smiled sadly and walked out. I felt myself want to follow, but I just watched the door. I felt something hot sting my cheek. The heat of tears: the heat of lost love. Beyonce was right. We were both looking for love in one another. My father was always at my side, but I never could call him "Daddy" or "Dad" like I wanted to. The business had made him into a cruel man, but I still loved him. I knew despite what Bey said, she missed her Daddy. She was just nineteen, and felt all alone now. I couldn't ease that pain, only her father could do that, but it seemed like he didn't want anything to do with Bey.

Beyonce's POV

Michael and I exchanged very little words after our incident with my parents. Solange was in her new room swooning over clothes that she bought with Michael's credit card. I laid in my bed, listening to the radio. My eyes began to grow heavy when they fluttered open when the next song came on. "Human Nature" played softly. I sighed and buried my face into my pillow. My stomach really wasn't helpin though. I curled up and I held a teddy bear I received when Michael and I were first together.

I remember when Dana told me that Michael sprayed the bear in his favorite cologne. I smirked and gently inhaled the scent. It smelled like him. I did this until I could feel my nose twitch. "Knock knock," somebody whispered. I looked down the bed and saw Michael standing at the foot of it with a plate in his hand and a glass of milk.

"What's this?" I asked. Michael smiled softly, making his eyes shine faintly. "Just a little something." He crawled into the bed with me and handed me a chocolate brownie. I watched as Michael ate one and groaned. "Julie makes these," I asked. He nodded as he popped another into his mouth. I quickly grabbed the plate from him, before he could do anymore damage.

"So, Mr. Jackson," I whispered as I chewed my brownie. It melted into my mouth with such ease. These were still warm from the oven. "Good aren't they?" Michael whispered. I nodded as I ate another one. We devoured the last five brownies, and split the final one so we were even. I sat back  and looked down at my stomach.

"They could come anytime now," I whispered.

Michael nodded as he scooted closer to me, and held my hand. I thought about what my father called me. Unacceptable...  I chuckled and hugged Michael's slender figure. "What's funny?" "I just thought about how my father called me unacceptable earlier, and now I'm holding two unacceptables inside me." Michael smiled. "I don't mind being an outcast." Michael held me in his arms, and I accepted that. I went to sleep to the music of his gentle heart beating slowly, beating in sync with mine.

Author's Note: I'm done...yah! That took longer than planned. The twin's nursery is to the side.  I'm watching Michael's Jackson Bad 25 on Youtube. If you haven't seen it you need to. I might right another one like this, but set back to when he was making Bad. He was so cute ^.^ (he's kinda always cute) I guess this will make you upset for a second, then it'll make you content, then happy. I don't know! That's all one you. ~Demi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 3.8K 38
19 year old Beyonce takes control of her life when she falls in love. Some may think she is doing the Unthinkable, while she believes she is followin...
3K 142 23
Growing up in a very strict household, Beyonce moves to Tennessee with her parents and sibling for a new life. She meets four people, Trace, Justin...
32.4K 1K 25
How will Beyoncé and Shawn keep their children in check and still do their jobs. Brooklyn Carter Is 14 years old she is homeschooled and has a smart...
139K 6K 46
Your favorite family is back to take you on an emotional roller coaster for the last time. Things are about to take a shift in the Carter household...