𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩

By ashlyn_stan

.𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙣 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙩'𝙨: 𝙈𝙮𝙖,𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙨... More

The Time Me and DOOKA met a crazy capybara...
|The Problem..(5 months later)|
-Scared.-
|The reveal.|
|Kidnapped.|
-𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓴-
-|𝐻𝒾𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒.|-
|ᴍɪssɪɴɢ.|
^αℓσиє^
The incidents Characters birthday months/days!(not A Chapter!)
|Teamwork!| (Book 1 finale)
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝟚, ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙:𝕋𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣.
'.𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵 𝓴𝓲𝓭𝓼 .'
|Memories| 
|'-Crisis-'|
'^ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ^'
'|.ʟᴇғᴛ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ.|'
'|.Ⓡⓔⓢⓣ.|'
'̺͆|̺͆.̺͆I̺͆d̺͆e̺͆a̺͆s̺͆.̺͆|̺͆'̺͆
.ŜŤŘÃŇĞẸŘ.
.ᴅɪsᴛʀᴜsᴛ.
'ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ, ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ?
'.𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣.'
Julian and Mya pictures!
|ѕυяνιναℓ|
!𝔸𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥!
.(тнιєνєѕ).|book 2 finale|
|ᴀ ғᴜᴢᴢʏ, ᴡᴀʀᴍ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ.|
\'-fєαя-'|
.'𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨, 𝘼𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙊𝙎.'.
|'.Announcement!(Not A chapter).'|
.|𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫|.
.ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ.
'.}тнє נσυяиєу.{.'
.|𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜.|
|ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ.|
|.The FIght.|
.'M͏i͏s͏h͏a͏p͏'.
.'|ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴ.|'.
Q&A Suggestions!(Not a chapter.)
.'|ℓєfт вєнιи∂?...|'.
!-ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖?-!
+ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ.+
Argument.
APOLOGY AAHHRIRJDNZUDNPAKAJSBDBD
Trauma.
.ʀᴇsᴄᴜᴇ.
Nightmare.
Worry.
Stress.
The Plan.
Trauma.
'.𝟺𝟻 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs.'
'I can not anymore..'
'The Weight of being the leader. '
'The Last goodbye &The Sacrifice.'
'𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙄𝙨 𝘿𝙚𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩, 𝙎𝙤 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣.'
'.Serenity.'
'.Growing up.'
'.Suddenly, the world doesn't feel all that lonely anymore.'
'.A normal occurrence in a post-apocalyptic world.'
'.The New Discovery.'
|'.Make Amends.'|
'Trying To survive.'
-|Distrust.|-
-The New Member(?)-
'𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙄𝙩 𝘽𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙚?'
3 Month anniversary!!!!(Bonus Chapter)
'The Decision We make.'
'.Stressed Out.'
'.Reflexes.'
'.Leaving.'
Update!
'Together.'
'.The Shocker.'
'.Danger.'
'.Hostilities.'
'.Rage.'
'Surviving.'
'.Hunting For Food.'
'.The Beginning Of The End.'
5 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩! (𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡)
Character photos!
Character Photos: Parts 2 (Jace edition.)
'Part 2 of the Incident Bonus specials!'
'ᴀɴ ғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ(ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ) ғᴀᴄᴇ.'
'The Goodbye.'
'.Together.'
'.The Community.'

[.ᴛʜᴇ (ʜᴏʀʀɪʙʟᴇ) ᴘʟᴀɴ & ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴄᴇ. .]

11 0 3
By ashlyn_stan

The time me and dooka met a crazy capybara: book 2, part 14

W/ Karis And kennon:

Kennon's Pov:

The capybaras head perked up, ears twitching in every direction where sound is capable of coming from. I stared at the capybara wide eyed from behind the old, battered car. Until I feel a hand smack me In the shoulder. "Ow!" I wince, turning to karis. "That's for putting us in a life or death situation." Karis said, annoyed. I roll my eyes. "Well you're not making it any better!" I shot back, Karis glared. "Neither are youso you don't have much room to talk... DOOFUS." Karis said. I Clench my fists. "STOP!" I say. The capybara's loud sniffing and snorting stopped. It must have detected us.  "Quick! Under the car!" Karis yelled, pulling me under. We hid under there, for a good minute it was silent. Until a loud CREAK Came from the top of the car. The capybara was on it.. This car could definitely not handle its weight.  Every movement the capybara made, I knew the car was getting weaker. If it does give out.... Being crushed to death would at least be quick and painless, and if I had to pick being ruthlessly mauled by an unhinged animal or being crushed? Personally, I'd pick being crushed.  But hopefully it won't come to that.  I brushed against karis, she saw that i was holding a stick Whatever it was.. I gently put down the stick so it wouldn't make the slightest noise. I'm going to go from under the car and try to stab the capybara with the stick. Then you'll make a run for it. I had signed to karis in sign language, she raised a brow. Are you out of your mindThen what are you going to do if the capybara doesn't die or the stick won't have much effect on the capybara? Or worse, what if it hears you before you even get the change to sneak up on it fully? No way I'm letting you do this and get killed, and I'll be able to leave unscathed....

She nervously signed to me. Karis sighed, shaking her head. I slowly  grabbed the stick and slid across the ground, out of underneath the car. The capybara was still on top of  the car... spinning in circles slowly and heavily, searching for anything it could possibly kill. I slowly stood up, raised the stick above my head... and. BAM. Just like that, I stabbed the stick into the capybara's backside.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

W/ Sgt. Rudo, Mya and Julian.

Mya's pov:

No. no way, was this man being serious? He wants us to follow him? HE SHOT MY LEG FOR CRYING OUT! There's no way I'm letting another disaster like this happen. As I was about to say something, Julian looked at me. Knowing I'd probably yell at sgt. Rudo and tell him to leave, Julian gave an annoyed grin at me then turned to sgt. Rudo. "Yes.... Yes we'd love to follow, we certainly need your protection so SURVIVE." Julian said. Sgt. rudo gave a pleased smile. "Smart decision." he said to Julian, then turned to me with a serious expression. "As for you, we'll get your leg patched up... but we gotta keep movin' first."  Sgt. rudo said. I rolled my eyes. (Dude, this man is really making my blood boil.)

"This'll have to do for now." Sgt. Rudo tossed me a cloth from out of his bag. I sigh and tie it around my shin. "Here." Julian offered me his hand. I took it. "Thanks, I guess." I say, to Sgt. rudo. He looks at me confused. "For the cloth.." I say. "..even though you're the reason why I'm going through this anyway." I silently added. Sergeant Rudo only nodded, and then we started back walking again..  "How long you've been on your own?" Sgt. rudo asked us two. None of your concern is what I wanted to say so badly,  but I ended up saying  "A few days". Sgt rudo hummed. "Anyone else you need searchin' for?" Sgt. rudo asked us, me and julian turned to each other.. It's now or never. ".....Our friends, Karis and Kennon." Julian said, And sgt. Rudo turned to us. He looked serious, more than we've ever seen him. "I'll find them. We'll find them. Together." Sgt. Rudo said, Me and Julian nod. "Yeah.. together." Julian muttered softly.

To Be continued.

Word count: 737

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 831 63
#𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂1 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 - 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 Yet, they fell for each other, oblivious to the consequences, with dark pasts entwined. ◖...
141K 5.1K 39
┊❛ ༉‧₊˚┊𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝘽𝙊𝙔 ˗ˏˋ꒰ 🥡 ꒱ レインボーイ⋆·˚ ༘ *. 🥢 *ೃ༄ ❝ 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙔 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 ❞ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ 🥤. *. ⋆ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛...
10.6K 325 9
☏ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 ☏ ☏ 𝐀 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭_𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐳 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ☏ 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 × 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬 ☏ 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐜�...
4.2K 138 93
𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒, 𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝒶𝓁. 𝒫𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝒿𝓊𝒹𝑔𝑒...