DEITY LOVE - Taekook

By LAtaekookLand

warning ⚠️ Dark theme⚠️ This is a story of powerful , merciless , dangerous and not so sane KIM TAEHYUNG.... ... More

PROLOGUE
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Early April fool 🤭😆🙂
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 19

458 30 51
By LAtaekookLand

Want to lost in 'you' but you already found 'me'.....

Happy Taekook Day 💜💚🐻🐰🐇🐅🌊🔥

Surprise Surprise LAvenders...

As it was my first Taekook day as an author so I decided to update.

I love Y'all LAvenders so enjoy this surprise update 🥰😘

💜💚Happy Taekook day💚💜

Author's p.o.v.--

In a dark room an old man sitting thaughts roaming around in his head  about the moments when he decided to betray his gang.He regrets that decision but he was forced to do it.
Victor's chains of thaughts broke because of urge to soothe up his throat,he stood up to drink water,his gang members were not that cruel to not to give him water.

"Do you think that will satisfy your thirst after betraying us??"

Victor stilled completely,his eyes widened knowing the owner of the voice,his wrinkled hands clutched the glass hard.

Is it this the moment to deside his fate??

Only Taehyung has the answer.

Victor just stood silent not making the eye-contact to the TIGER.

"So you are not talking now??Your voice is gone or what!!did you not had your voice when you were leaking my location to that Lee Bitch!!"Taehyung
mocked him sitting in the chair which
Yoongi placed for him.

Yoongi and Jimin were also stood beside him.
Rest of the DEN members were in meeting room watching everything through the camera,why they bother themselves when Taehyung can handle the matter of his own.
They believe in their leader,how much Taehyung will be confused but he will take the right decision.

Victor just silently sat in his small crippled bed.Not saying a word which was provoking Taehyung to the core to do something bad with him.
First, he betrayed his gang now he is silent fearing to speak about his own 'sin'.. yes sin for TIGER it is a sin to betray the gang.

Taehyung glared at silent figure with hard eyes but he smirked an idea striked into his mind.

"Do you not care about Jeena, Victor???"Taehyung stated knowing was coming, he saw the old man fastly standing up.

"NOOOOO TIGER"

"please don't do anything with her,I will die..I will die if something happened with her please Tiger don't do anything with her"Victor sobbed hard landing into the feets of Taehyung,all silence turned into storm of shouting and crying.

Taehyung stated at him seeing the old man sobbing hard into his feets,what is the need to sacrifice your self respect to someone's feet,But he has seen people doing things in the "love"...People can do anything for this four letter word, can kill even die for this emotion but if this is a blessing then it is curse for someone too.

Taehyung looked down to the man who was just meekly mewing crying for his daughter.

He knows the man's fear.

The fear of loosing someone so close.

He has lost his everything if he will not know then who knows.

Victor pushed himself back sensing the man in his sheet and standing.

"Victor you know you have done the very big mistake or should I say sin,that you decided to betray our gang,if your daughter was kidnapped then Victor you should have told us.
WHY DID YOU BETRAYED US"
Taehyung clenched his jaw taking a deep breath he tried to control his anger.

"Tiger I was..I was forced, that Lee has kidnaped my daughter he said that if I will not give him your location then he..he will kill my daughter...I said to him please take my everything but don't do anything to my daughter Tiger, she recently came to korea after completing her degree from America.I did not ever told her that I work in mafia field,That Lee got to know about me when I was there with you in the club "Temptoholic Zone" from there he told his men to gather information about me as he was not able to excess your whereabouts then he searched for me and he got to know that I have a daughter by making my daughter a mean he tried to know about you by threatening me, believe Tiger believe me"Victor tried to explain his condition taking some moments to calm his erratic heartbeats.

Taehyung was just looking at him with a blank face he knows this all beforehand this was the signal which Jimin gave to Taehyung when he was going to shoot victor.

Flashback....

"Jimin Victor's daughter has kidnapped because of that he has done this to save his daughter, Go to Taehyung and give him the secret signal which we use in these situations and tell him don't say anything more about him being the TIGER of the mafia world, ignore this topic as much as you can as Victor's car has g.p.s. and audio recorder which he don't know was placed by Lee's men I am going to track it in 60 seconds it will turn down"

"Ok Yoongi I am going"

Flashback ends....

"I was drowned in guilt that I helped him in some ways but I...I did not told him that you are THE TIGER of Mafia world,I cross on my heart I do not tell anything about you anymore to him that's why he is now threatening again to me to kill my daughter,I was going to meet him but you found me before him believe me please Tiger please..."Tears again find their route in victor's eyes,he again clutched Taehyung's feet begging for trust which he already has lost.

"Victor get up"Taehyung tried to jerked away old man hands from his feet but he was astonished to see the grip of victor maybe it was the power of love which he has for his daughter which was giving him energy to fight.

"VICTOR I SAID GET UP"in the last victor stood up with a sorrowful trance after hearing the deep authoritative voice of his boss.

Taehyung rubbed his forehead it was the condition that he was stuck to take decision one side he was determined to let victor taste of his own betrayel because of deceiving and other side there is unknown part of his heart saying to him to listen to victor because an innocent soul got caged because of him.

Yoongi and jimin were silently watching Taehyung puzzled to make a decision.

"Tiger I think we should listen to him,it was not his fault soully now it has his innocent daughter involved I think we should look both sides of the matter"Jimin broke his trance of confusion it was not everyday when his best friend feel at loss because of gang members.

"Yes TIGER Jimin is right we should help Jeena to free from that devil's cage"Yoongi also hummed analysing the situation deeply.

Taehyung sat again in the chair looking at the crying old man who was folded his both hands as if he was begging for his and his daughter life which was true.

"Ok I will help you Victor but I have a condition you have to leave this country with your daughter"
Don't forget that you are still a betrayer and I can never forgive a betrayer so....."

Taehyung took gun out from his waistband and shooted Victor's arm.

"AHHHhhhh" victor shouted feeling the throbbing pain of loosing blood he
grabbed his hand tightly which was shooted.

"Now you will always remember the pain of betrayal and always carry the sign of your sin"Taehyung scoffed turning back to leave the basement with Yoongi and Jimin but he halted..

"I kn..know Tiger I have done a sin and I am ready to carry the sign of it till my whole life but I am grateful that you accepted to help me I will never forget you and your favour on me" clutching his arm tightly victor managed to spoke looking at the blur figure of Taehyung,he was loosing consciousness because of blood loss.

"I have not done a favour on you Victor,I can't give a favour to who has betrayed my gang,I did it because I don't want to let an innocent die in this wicked game of revenge"
Taehyung turned on his heels ready to leave the room.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Jimin we are going on a mission to save Jeena and Yoongi go take victor to Jhope he will dress his wound"

Taehyung ordered both of them but he earned a surprised look from Jimin.

They were at the black room which was the room for all the weapons and necessary things for the mission.

"What!! Jimin close your mouth otherwise your jaw will be on the floor"Taehyung nonchalantly said making Yoongi to broke in silent giggles.

Jimin glared at Yoongi.

Yoongi made a zip sign on his lips.

"Tiger I am not shocked it's just rare to see you caring about anyone"Jimin said looking at Taehyung carefully.

"Jimin I am not taking care of him I just wanted to let him know that it is a sin to betray me and my gang so he had to carry the mark of that sin."

Jimin sighed what can he expect from Taehyung to care about someone nahh!!! that was not the case.

Yoongi looked at Jimin's face which was not so energetic he was tired,he was tired of hoping Taehyung to change.

"Ok Tiger I will inform everyone to prepare for our mission to save Jeena"
Yoongi looked at Tiger who was checking some important weapons for the mission.

He silently grabbed Jimin's hand and went from the room with a lost Jimin.

────

"Jimin i know you are sad because of Taehyung but believe one day he will be like before"Yoongi and Jimin now at the meeting room,Yoongi has invited everyone to inform about the mission on the order of Taehyung.

"Yoongi it's getting hard for me to wait everyday and there seems no hope that he will ever change"Jimin said with a tired face.

"Jimin you are saying this you are the one who always  says to not loose hope"Jimin turned his head to see Samuel grinning at him and Samuel place his hands on Jimin's shoulders as he placed him beside Jimin's chair.

This made Yoongi to roll his eyes.

"For the first time this human is right"
Hoseok also came after dressing Victor's wound.

Samuel grinned more listening his darling praise for him only for him...

This made Yoongi to roll his eyes even more.

"This Sammy huff I don't know who he actually after,well what it does matter to me"Yoongi mentally tsked.

"So all are here....."Namjoon and Taehyung also joined them

"Let's discuss the plan"Taehyung paced both of his elbows on the table and supporting his chin with his hands with a serious look.

"Here we go..."Samuel mumbled silently before listening his leader attentively.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"HOW DARE THAT BOY TRIED TO DISRESPECT ME AHHhh"Della sat in front of her makeup mirror she throws all the products in anger.

Jun sighed was looking at his wife silently he was already tired of all drama.

"Della don't you think you went over the board with your words"Jun tried to take the matter with calmness.

Della looked at him with the hardest glare.

"Yahhh don't you dare to take his side,I will show him the result of being in the bad book of Kang Della"
Della smirked looking at the reflection of her bag in the mirror.

Jun was scared now,he knows if his wife gets serious about some matter then noone can tame her.

"I will show him who is Kang Della"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Jin was making food for the customers suddenly the pan slipped from his hands and result it to spread all oil to spread in his hand.

"AHHhh.....uff..."he hissed grabbing his hand which was now red because of early stage of forming a blister.

"HYUNG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE"Jungkook ran to him grabbing his hand as he opened the watertap fastly.

"Hyung why don't you take care of yourself I don't knowhy..tsk"
Jungkook face only showing deep worry with deep frowns of his forehead.

"Jungkook it's ok it's not that hurting much it will be fine after sometime" Jin tried to ease Jungkook he don't like Jungkook being worried because of him.

"Hyung no!! I will not hear a word from you I will inform all the customers that we are closing because of emergency and I am not hearing a word from you and that is final"Jungkook looked at him with a serious look.

"Ok"Jin sighed.

"Hyung I don't know why I am feeling restless like there is going to happen something I just hope everything will be fine if something happens then we will be able to face it strongly"
Jungkook thaught mentally, from the  moment he entered the shop he was thinking about the 'incident' about the 'ELLITY' deal which happened, he was restless like there is something unknown fear in his heart.

"I just hope everything will be fine"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

So nineteen CHP is up LAvenders....
Ahhh I have missed Y'all so much and I am gonna miss u all again....

It was my first Taekook day as an author so I decided to update so I just written this Chapter very fastly in very less time.

So please bear with mistakes.

Please vote and comment a lot.

Follow me if you all want regular updates after my break as it will motivate me.

Thankyou for all the comments and  votes beforehand as I will be inactive again on wattapad.

I am gonna miss u all so much LAvenders....

Good night LAvenders....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 6.6K 36
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. The two souls studying in the same school, in their last year before entering...
335K 18.1K 45
Taehyung was a very good person who is always engaged to his studies, going out with his friends at weekend only,then giving respect to his parents...
139K 4.8K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...
294K 21.2K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...