PHOENIX DROP HIGH X READER

By Jay_Pop

you apply to phoenix drop and got in! it wasn't the school you've hoped to attend but the school you can affo... More

FIRST DAY
THE WANNA BE
DETENTION :(
FIRST WEEK OVER
SK
FILLER
SCHOOL
UPDATE
DO YOU THINK SHES MAD AT ME?
SPORTS
SK 2
T HANGOUT!!
BAKE SALE
THE RO'MEAVE'S
update
GARROTH! + L?
update

AWOOOOO

30 3 5
By Jay_Pop

"f/n~senpai!"

i turn around to face the squeaky voice that was in my ear. it was kawaii~chan, with a potion in her hand.

"oh, hey kawaii~chan?"

she giddily smiled.

"kawaii~chan has a tiny favor to ask f/n~senpai." she waited for my response, shaking the potion in her hand.

"hm, w-what is it?"

kawaii~chan raises her potion. "well.. lucinda~chan told kawaii~chan that f/n~senpai would look better as a witch. kawaii~chan denied and said she would look better as a meif'wa!"

i carefully backed up.

"and your point is?"

she splashed the potion on the floor under me.

"what the?!"

i was blinded for a couple of seconds.

then kawaii~chan started freaking out.

when i finally saw, everything was so detailed. i could hear a lot louder. "what did that do?"

she started jumping up and down. "y-you're.. you're a werewolf!" she shouted.

i turn to try and find a tail. all i could feel was something on my bottom moving. i paused and tried wagging my tail. it took a little second before it wagged.

"aww, f/n~senpai looks so cute!"

i felt horrified. "kawaii~chan.. what the hell!?"

she slowly began backing up.

i saw her moving so when she made a run for it, i ran after her. "kawaii~chan, you are so dead!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 849 64
Y/N has always been a high mark student. Well that's before she met Gene. She met him when she transferred to Phoenix Drop from Meteli. She was a pe...
219K 5.9K 33
(Y/N) was a mysterious girl sold to the Thieves Guild. She thought she was never going to get out but she did.. with the help of some unknown people...
4.6K 350 56
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " You...
11.4K 169 32
Your a new student at Phoenix Drop High! This takes place in the second season of Phoenix Drop High. Your one year younger then Aphmau herself (obvi)...