Reneé Rapp (IMAGINES)

By itsmemariaa_

just imagines and one shots of the one and only Reneé Rapp (and her characters) If you have any requests just... More

Introduction
Ex-Boyfriend
Were you jealous?
Surprising her
Soft (Regina George)
Soft II (Regina George)
Baking together
A baby
Facetime on tour
Break up then make up
What can I do
What can I do II
Falling asleep together
A girl from Essex (Leighton Murray)
A girl from Essex II (Leighton Murray)
Sick
It's okay (Leighton Murray)!!
Jealous (Leighton Murray)
helping hand (Leighton Murray)!!
Enemies (Regina George)
Enemies III (Regina George)
Enemies IV (Regina George)
Enemies V (Regina George)
Cheater
Next door neighbour
Toxic*

Enemies II (Regina George)

1.5K 68 8
By itsmemariaa_

~ You and Regina never liked each other until you get closer than usual at a party, changing everything between both of you. ~

[part 2] - You and Regina see each other at school, not being able to hold back both of your desires, you decide to have a little rendezvous.

~-~

It's been two days since Y/n kissed Regina and the girl hasn't stopped thinking about it for the whole weekend.

Either it was the way Regina's lips moved along with Y/n's ones, or their hands roaming around their bodies. Y/n couldn't get her mind to stop thinking about her.

Of course, for Regina the fact that she kissed back Y/n when her boyfriend was just a door behind and she enjoyed it more than any other kiss, she also couldn't stop thinking about it.

They hated thinking about each other, now more than ever, since when the reason they are doing so is because of a stupid kiss.

But they couldn't deny it, as much as they might've not been expecting to almost make out with their supposed enemy, they both loved doing so.
In fact, both girls even thought about doing it again, they would never admit it, though.

Currently, Y/n's waiting with Janis for Damian to pick them up to go to school.

"Are you sure you're okay to go to school?" Janis gently asks Y/n, pulling the girl out of her thoughts.

"Yes, I'm definitely better," Y/n answers, looking back at Janis with a smile.

After the party, well, after the kiss, Y/n pulled Janis aside, to say she wasn't feeling so well.

She just didn't want to stay around Regina, and it was a messy excuse. Much to Y/n's luck, Janis believed her, and they went to find Damian to tell him they were going home.

Y/n kept quiet the rest of the night, even through the weekend, just thinking back to her encounter with Regina, making her friends believe she truly wasn't feeling well.

"Let's go bitches!" Damian said, stopping the car in front of them.

They walk in, greeting Damian. Y/n sitting in the back while Janis goes to the passenger seat.

Y/n lets out a groan as Damian starts driving, once she realises her first period is the same as Regina.

"What are you complaining so soon?" Damian asks, looking at the girl through the mirror.

"School." Y/n crosses her arms with a huff, causing her friends to chuckle, "And Regina.."

They both share a look, Janis and Damian know there's something between them, as they say, tension. But since Y/n promised Regina she wouldn't say what happened, they could never know they kissed.

"what did Regina do this time?" Janis asks, looking out the window.

"Exist," Y/n answers almost immediately, "Girl, what even happened between you both at that bathroom?" Damian wonders, since Y/n never said anything.

"It was just awkward," Y/n shrugs, omitting the truth, watching as the school appears into her view.

"I think you're just being dramatic," Damian says, speaking his mind as he drives into the parking lot.

"I'm not!" Y/n defends, "She's insane," Janis shakes her head, chuckling.

"Give her a chance Y/n, you never know," Janis says, Y/n not really answering since she already did by kissing her in the bathroom.

Damian eventually parks his car. The group walking out, towards the entrance.

"You already know my opinion!" Damian comments, looking at Y/n as they walk into towards their lockers.

Y/n turns to him, not really paying attention to the ones around her, "Damian, I'm not fucking her!" she remarks.

What she didn't know was that Regina overheard the statement, "Who are you not fucking?" she asks coldly yet curious, teasing Y/n, making her widen her eyes.

"I.. Uhm.." She looks back at her friends, that also had surprised looks in their faces along with a hint of amusement.

"Janis." Y/n quickly says, cringing at herself as Janis only widens her eyes, turning back to Regina.

Regina looks Y/n up and down with a dirty look, not really expecting to hear that answer, she scoffs, before she walks away.

"Why did you say my name?!" Janis whispers, lightly hitting Y/n on the arm as they start walking again, receiving a small 'ow' in return.

"I obviously couldn't say hers!" Y/n whispers back, rubbing her arm in the place she was hit.

Damian eventually decides to change the converstation, asking their opinions about a random guy.

But as Regina walks away, Y/n can't help but watch her, noticing the sway of her hips and the confident way she carries herself.

Y/n can't deny, she finds her hot, and there's definitely an undeniable attraction, specially since last Friday and she hates to admit it.

"Hello?" Janis waves her hand in front of Y/n, snapping her out of her trance.

"Yeah, hey," Y/n responds with an awkward smile, tearing her gaze away from Regina, focusing on Janis instead.

But as they reach their lockers, Y/n can feel eyes on her. And as she looks back, she sees it's Regina, their eyes meet again for a few seconds, a small knowing look passing between the two.

Y/n reluctantly turns away too, grabbing her books.

She eventually says bye to her friends though, wanting to go to class earlier.

But as she's walking down an almost empty hallway, since it was still early, Y/n feels someone grab her wrist, pulling her towards the janitor closet in a swift motion.

"What the fuck?!" Y/n says to whoever pushed her, but as she turn around, she's met by Regina.

Regina quickly closes the door, still holding onto Y/n's wrist, as if she didn't want to let go, before Y/n furrows her eyebrows, pulling her arm away. Regina crossing her arms in front of the door not allowing Y/n to leave.

"Regina, what the fuck? Let me out!" Y/n says again, going to move closer to the door "Calm down!" Regina remarks, rolling her eyes.

"So dramatic," Regina mutters, making Y/n let out an irritated scoff, "Have you told them?" Regina asks, looking down at her.

Regina had spent the whole weekend wondering if Y/n had told her friends about the kiss, so, when she saw the opportunity to ask her she took it, besides, she wouldn't mind staying in a room alone with her.

"Yes." Y/n crosses her arms, keeping a serious look, Regina widens her eyes "You did?!" Regina asks, before Y/n lets out a chuckle at Regina's reaction.

"What's wrong with you?" Regina asks, looking around the room irritated once she realises she wasn't serious.

"Chill, it was a joke." Y/n shrugs, "I told you I wasn't going to say anything!"

"How am I supposed to believe you?" Regina scoffs, though she's mad, Regina can't help but feel a rush of relief. "It's not even that serious," Y/n says confused.

"Yes it is!" Regina rolls her eyes, "We kissed, do you know how bad that would be if people found out."

"It might be bad because you have a boyfriend, Regina, but you're acting like it would be the end of the world" Y/n explains, looking at Regina with her brows furrowed.

"Exactly, I have a boyfriend," Regina says, obviously.

"Even then, it wouldn't be the first time you cheat on him," Y/n snarks, Regina glaring at her.

"You're one to talk, Y/n," she snaps, "I don't know how Janis puts up with you." Regina scoffs, before she dramatically turns around to leave.

This time, Y/n's the one stopping Regina from opening the door, she reaches out for Regina's arm, "What's that even supposed to mean?"

Y/n meets Regina's glare, refusing to back down. "I know you two have something going on," Regina exclaims, her tone with disdain.

Regina's jaw clenches, as Y/n lets out a chuckle, "I don't have anything with Janis, she's just a friend" She explains, "Are you jealous?" Y/n asks, her eyes meeting Regina gaze, causing the butterflies to appear.

"I'm not jealous!" Regina admits offended, she might have been a bit jealous. "I'm dating Aaron, did you forget?"

She smirks, "Oh, please. That's not an excuse." Y/n smirks, "I mean, I did kiss you better than your pathetic choice of a boyfriend ever could," Y/n teases, her voice low as she watches Regina's expression turn into a surprised one, before she leans in closer to Regina, "We both know you enjoyed it,"

Regina's jaw tightens, as she moves to cross her arms again. "You're delusional if you think I enjoyed kissing you," she spits, as she stares daggers at Y/n, masking her amusement.

Both of their minds go back to kiss they shared, Y/n's eyes subconsiously drifting towards Regina's lips, imagining what it would be like to kiss them again, this time fully sober and conscious of her actions.

Y/n shrugs, her expression nonchalant as she leans back slightly, ignoring her thoughts. "Believe whatever helps you sleep at night, Regina," she says casually, her tone with sarcasm as she watches Regina's struggle with the facade she's putting.

"You think you know everything, don't you?" Regina sneers.

Y/n just smiles, her gaze never leaving Regina's as she takes a step forward, closing the gap between them once again. "Not everything, just you." she says softly, her voice barely above a whisper as she reaches out, gaining a surge of confidence, gently tracing Regina's jawline with her fingertips.

Regina suddenly grows weaker at the action, her breath catches in her throat, her heart pounding in her chest as she meets Y/n's gaze. "What are you doing?" she whispers, her voice barely audible as she struggles to maintain her composure.

Y/n smirks, as she leans in closer to Regina, her lips hovering just inches away from Regina's, her heart was also racing but she couldn't go back now. "Proving a point," Y/n murmurs, before she closes the gap between them, capturing Regina's lips in a searing kiss.

Although Y/n was scared of how Regina was going to react, her fears disappeared when Regina started kissing her back.

Their lips moved together in a heated connection, Y/n pressed Regina against the door of the janitor's closet, her hands roaming over Regina's body with a desperate need, pulling her closer as if trying to erase any space between them.

Regina's hands tangling in Y/n's hair, pulling her closer as she deepens the kiss, a low moan escaping her lips.

Y/n pulls away after afew seconds though, making Regina groan.

Y/n smiles, still not breaking the distance between their bodies. "Are you sure you don't like it?" she says, earning a playful slap on the arm from Regina.

"Shut up," Regina murmurs, her voice husky with desire. "Just kiss me again." She pulls Y/n in, meeting their lips once more.

Y/n trailed her kisses along Regina's jawline instead, eliciting a low groan from her lips. Her kisses move down Regina's neck, making Regina let out some soft gasps and moans as she sucks on the sensitive skin, making sure to leave a mark.

Y/n knows she shouldn't since Regina has a boyfriend and a hickey could really mess up their relationship. But she doesn't care, right now, all they're thinking about is how much is each other.

Regina's hands roam over Y/n's back, as they're lost in each other.

But all too soon, the sound of footsteps in the hallway near them, reminds them of where they are and what they're doing.

With one final, longing kiss, they reluctantly pull away from each other, their chests heaving as they try to catch their breath.

Y/n leans back, her hands not leaving Regina's waist as Regina's ones go to her side.

Their minds start to regret their actions as they process what had just happened, "We really shouldn't," Y/n whispers.

"We already did," Regina answers, looking into Y/n's eyes, knowing it's no use to deny the fact that they both wanted this.

By now, the bell had rung, and they were definitely too late to go back into class, deciding to skip it instead.

And as much as Regina liked the kiss, she was scared of someone ever finding out. "Y/n, no one can ever know," Regina says, moving her hands to hold Y/n jaw.

Y/n nods in response, she knew her friends wouldn't judge her, but the whole school, would, specially since they 'hate' each other. Besides, she couldn't out Regina.

Y/n takes a step back, her movements being followed by Regina eyes as she looks around the room, an awkward silence around them since they don't want to leave yet.

"What even is this?" Y/n breaks the silence, speaking her mind, pointing between her and Regina.

It was all a messy situation and they both knew it, but whenever they were alone it's like they couldn't stay away.

"I don't know, but I-" Regina says looking down, "This isn't right," Y/n continues, interrupting Regina.

"Don't speak over me." Regina coldly says, "Or what?" Y/n asks, before her mind starts imagining what she would do, "Actually I don't want to know," She takes it back, making Regina chuckle.

"What if it doesn't mean anything?" Regina starts, taking a step closer watching as Y/n looks at her confused.

"Look, apparently we can't stay away whenever we're alone," Regina explains, pulling Y/n closer by the waist, "It doesn't mean I like you, or that you like me," She watches as Y/n nods in agreement.

"It's just a kiss, it's not serious," Regina shrugs, moving her lips to Y/n's ones again, pressing a gentle kiss. "See?" She asks, pulling away with a step back. Regina watches as Y/n just nods, frozen in place.

"I didn't feel anything," Regina admits, even if it was a lie, "Same," Y/n whispers, snapping back to reality.

Regina smirks. "Maybe we could do it again then," she suggests, getting a rush of confidence now that she knows Y/n's on the same page as her.

Y/n raises an eyebrow, a hint of skepticism in her expression. "And risk getting caught? I don't think so," she remarks.

She couldn't deny it though, Y/n loved the idea of meeting up again, but it seemed like a bad one.

Regina leans in closer, her lips hovering dangerously close to Y/n's ear. "Who said anything about getting caught?" she whispers, sending shivers down Y/n's spine.

Y/n's breath catches in her throat. "You have a boyfriend, Regina," she reminds her, trying to maintain some reason.

Although she didn't care about Aaron, Y/n had to make sure Regina wasn't just speaking in the heat of the moment.

Regina, on the other hand, knew it wasn't a good idea but she knew her mind wouldn't be able to forget her. Besides, she always gets what she wants and all the wanted right now was Y/n.

Regina smirks, keeping her gaze as she trails a finger lightly down Y/n's arm. "He doesn't have to know," she says, her voice dripping with temptation.

It was like all Y/n's doubts vanished at Regina's touch. "We can't keep doing this," she murmurs, though, her voice lacked conviction.

Regina's lips curl into a sly smile. "Do you want to stop?" she whispers, before closing the distance between them in another quick kiss.

Once she pulls away, Y/n mutters "No" Regina smirking in return, "Meet me at my place tonight," Regina whispers.

Y/n's eyes widen in surprise, "Regina, we can't—" she begins, but Regina cuts her off with a finger pressed against her lips.

"Don't overthink it," Regina murmurs, her breath warm against Y/n's skin. "Just come over, we'll figure it out later."

Y/n hesitates for a moment, but in the end, Regina's invitation is too strong to resist.

"Okay," Y/n whispers, her voice barely audible as she meets Regina's gaze. "I'll be there."

"I'll wait for you." Regina says, winking at Y/n before she grabs the door handle to leave.

They steal one last glance before reluctantly parting ways, Regina slipping out of the janitor's closet and back into the hallway, as Y/n waits a few seconds in case someone could see them leaving together.

Y/n's left alone in a swirl of emotions. She never expected this to happen, not that she was complaining.

She wanted to tell her friends, though, to hear their opinions even when she knew she couldn't, but her mind drifted back to when Damian said she needed to fuck Regina, she giggles to herself before walking out.

~-~

ngl, i'm not sure i like this, lmao
i could do a part 3 if y'all want tho x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.5K 29
Here's a book about many different ADC one shots, some in multiple parts such as a lot of fluff, cute moments and much more! Enjoy! 🤍✨
30.1K 695 14
!GXG!!WLW! Just some one-shots when I come up with ideas. !I may use some of these ideas in my actual book! Requests are open!
4.9K 136 55
one-shots about the beautiful Miss Rachel Zegler and her characters