๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง...

Da eclipwzev

"๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐„๐Ž, ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐‹๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐‘๐„๐’๐’." When a CEO who's an underground... Altro

Important
Blurbs
Characters
Chapter 1 | Him
Chapter 2 | Her
Chapter 3 | Captivating voice
Chapter 4 | Never meet you again
Chapter 5 | It's fearless
Chapter 6 | Realization
Chapter 7 | It's late?
Chapter 8 | Jaipur and Delhi
Chapter 9 | She's in my destiny
Chapter 10 | Straight Answers
Chapter 11 | Exes
Chapter 12 | Jealousy
Chapter 13 | Confession
Chapter 14 | You're Mine
Chapter 15 | Possessive Rude Ass
Chapter 16 | Songs
Chapter 17 | She likes him?
Chapter 18 | Fascinating
Chapter 19 | Let's go together
Chapter 20 | Closeness
Chapter 21 | Boyfriend?
Chapter 22 | Little Touch
Chapter 23 | UK?
Chapter 24 | First Kiss
Chapter 26 | Stalker
Chapter 27 | New Addiction
Chapter 28 | Marriage
Chapter 29 | Obsession
Chapter 30 | News
Chapter 31 | Secrets
Chapter 32 | You look enchantress
Chapter 33 | You taste like mine
Chapter 34 | I am your owner
Chapter 35 | Scared to lose you
Chapter 36 | You are mine and I am yours
Chapter 37 | Her Confession
Chapter 38 | His jealousy, her punishment
Chapter 39 | Not allowed to leave
Chapter 40 | But dadaji I love him
Chapter 41 | I got you, Rose
Chapter 42 | If not mine then no one else
Chapter 43 | In my arms, again
Chapter 44 | It's just you and me
Chapter 45 | In the end it's him & I [Last Chapter]
Want a bonus chapter?
I will but...

Chapter 25 | For him

240 16 2
Da eclipwzev

• don't forget to check the sneak peak from the next chapter at the end of this chapter.

"What you want?"

"Nothing" Aadi replied.

"Tf? Then why you called me?"

"Why Mr. Kim was this close to you?" He raised his brows.

"Aare mere bhai we were talking about the party" I cupped his cheeks.

"Ah! di don't do this" I chuckled and left his cheeks.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"Of course"

"What you both were talking?"

"It's not for small kids"

How could I tell him?

"I'm not kid"

"You're"

"Ohoo" He said and went away to enjoy the party.

Now what will i do?

My eyes went towards 'him' who again has a glass of wine in his hand and he was talking with my uncles and some businessman's whom I seriously don't know.

But.

His eyes met mine and everything start flashing in my mind. He's a damn good kisser.

A red hue cover my cheeks and the fuck I'm blushing here and he was smirking enjoying my condition.

"Y/N bachha" A voice interrupted my thought.

Not only Shivani dii but Kabir Jiju is also with her and my cousins also.

Why?

"Huh?"

"Can you sing a song"

"What? Why me?" I asked with my shocked face.

"You sing damn good so why not?"

"Are you serious? I'm not doing anything"

"Just go na and sing some romantic song" Mayank bhaiya said.

"Oh hello, here I'm wearing a sexy outfit and you're saying me to sing a romantic song? I would prefer to sing 'Aashiq banaya aapne' hehe"

"It's not needed any hindi romantic song"

"I'm not doing"

"I'll seriously not talk to you again" Shivani di said with her fake tears by which Kabir jiju was consoling her.

Cringe.

"Fine. I'll sing, can you please stop your acting"

Before I complete my sentence the anchor said "Y/N, wants to present a performance for her di and jiju" And everyone starts clapping.

"Damn. I haven't completed my sentence yet" I said.

"Whether you say yes or no, you had to sing the song." Shivani di replied.

The fuck?

"Go" She again said.

I went towards the stage and the anchor gave me his hand like seriously? He thought I'll take it but guess what I didn't. From the side of my eyes I saw Taehyung giving death glares to the anchor.

Without giving him my hand, I went up to the stage and directly went towards the man who was checking on the music and told him which song I'm gonna sing. I also told him to translate the lyrics in English because 'Taehyung' can't understand of course.

I took the mic, the lights get dim and the music starts with my voice.

Pehle bhi main tumse mila hoon
Pehli dafa hi milke laga
Tune chhua zakhamo ko mere
Marham-marham dil pe laga

My eyes were fixed on him. A big smile formed on his face as I start the song. Since, he told me he loves my voice so much.

Pagal-pagal hain thode
Baadal pagal hain dono
Khulke barse, bheegein, aa zara

I closed my eyes to feel the music, but still I feel a single stare on me and i know who it is.

Pehle bhi main tumse mila hoon
Pehli dafa hi milke laga
Tune chhua zakhamo ko mere
Marham-marham dil pe laga

Everyone was clapping but he's not. His eyes we're just stuck on me like he doesn't even care what's happening in his surroundings.

Galat kya, sahi kya, mujhe na pata hai
Tumhe 'gar pata ho, bataa dena
Main arse se khud se zara lapata hoon
Tumhe 'gar milu toh bataa dena
Kho na jaana mujhe dekhte dekhte

I said the last line while looking at him and his expression changed a small smile take place on his beautiful face.

Tu hi zariya, tu hi manzil hai
Ya ke dil hai itna bataa?
Tune chhua zakhamo ko mere
Marham-marham dil pe laga

It looks like I was singing for him. Our eyes stuck on each other.

Pagal-pagal hain thode
Baadal pagal hain dono
Khulke barse, bheegein, aa zara

Pehle bhi main tumse mila hoon
Pehli dafa hi milke laga
Tune chhua zakhamo ko mere
Marham-marham dil pe laga

And the song over, everyone starts clapping and praising me but I only wants the praise from him. I was getting restless why his face was not showing any reaction? Is something wrong?

Suddenly, the anchor came who was Shivani dii's brother-in-law.

"You have such a melodious voice." He complimented.

"Thank you" I replied but still my mind was consumed the thought of Taehyung.

The party was almost over and many of the guests already went to there home. I was walking towards the dadaji for asking him when we're going. But suddenly someone pulled my wrist and take me to the nearest room. I was going to screaming but that person puts his hand on my mouth and the realisation hits me that the person is none other than 'Taehyung'.

Our eyes met and here again I melt for his eyes. Without wasting a second he smashed his lips on mine. I was shocked which made me forget to kiss him back. He slides his hand on my waist and squeezes it little which makes me want to come back to my sense and i kissed him back.

It was not a long kiss but also not a short one. When he noticed I'm out of breath he leaves me.

"What was that?" I asked while taking a deep breath.

"You shouldn't have done this" After successfully ignoring my question, he said in a deep, husky voice.

"What?"

"You shouldn't have given me a taste of your these cherry lips. I'm fuck'in addicted to them now." He replied with his same deep voice and shiver ran down my spine.

"You didn't like my performance?" I asked totally ignoring his words because I seriously don't know what to answer him now.

"What makes you think like that?"

"Because you didn't show me any expression"

"I was just shocked, love" He said and smiled while caressing my cheeks.

"Ohh really?"

"Yeah. Really"

"You love my cheeks so much na?" I asked.

"I love everything about you" He said and gave me a soft peak on my lips.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

To be continued...
• It will not take more than a second to tap on '⭐' button!
• Don't forget to comment.

And guess what?
Someone is coming in the next chapter.

🪷

Sneak peak from the next chapter•

I caressed her big smiling picture which was hanging on the wall. Isn't she so pretty? Her eyes damn which is fire and that makes me want to fuck her untill she bleeds and pass out.

"Look, my rose what have you done to me" I said while caressing her photo.

"I'll make sure no body will come between us and if anyone came I'll send his pathetic soul to hell." A smirk forms on my lips.

🌷

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

126K 4.4K 27
" your mine right from the second my eyes fell on you" He said as he took predatory steps towards her. " yours my foot,why the hell I'll be yours huh...
666K 21.7K 45
"Oh, baby, you know you're mine, right? I can do whatever I want with you, whether it's whipping until you bleed or giving you the pleasure of the wo...
111K 9.6K 45
"Please sir I beg you, don't hit my husband" You clasped your hands and kneeled before the male who is whipping your husband without showing any merc...
249K 9.5K 30
|| Status : โ˜‘|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" ใ€ŠWARNIN...