See You Again - Fast and Furi...

Af LucasScottsWife54

Milly O'Conner 4 year old sister of the one and only Brian O'Conner, When Milly goes to live with Brian, how... Mere

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 11

223 9 2
Af LucasScottsWife54

Milly sat in the passenger seat besides Brian, Jack was in the back in his car seat. Brian revel the engine as the car in front of him drove off, He drove a about a metre before stopping again.

"Alright. We made it, Jack." Brian tells him as they came to a stop in front of his pre school.

"Yeah, we made it!" The 14-year-old cheers smiling back at Jack.

"Yeah, we made it." Jack claps

"I just gotta, find that door button." Brian says, looking to Milly for help, who shrugs "Buddy where's the door button at? Do you know?"

"Hey." A teacher smiles coming over

"Hey." Brian greets as she reaches in tapping the button on the roof. "Yeah, of course." Brian mutters "I'm new to this."

"Yeah, you don't seem like the minivan type." She says

"No, not exactly." Brian says as she takes Jack out his car seat.

"Hey buddy you didn't give me a high-five? Wait, wait, wait." Milly calls holding a hand out the window "High-five! All right! Yeah, buddy."

"Appreciate it, thank you." Brian says to her

"Don't worry, you'll get used to this in no time." She resumes before heading into the school

"Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of." Brian muttered

***

Milly sat with Jack on the front porch they were rolling cars along a parcel for Dom

"Alright buddy, we gotta go or we'll be late." Brian says picking up Jack "you good to go Mills."

"Let me just get my school bag."

"Okay." Brian nods turning to Jack. "What do you think? Parking brake slide right up to the school?"

"Where's mummy?" Jack asks

"I don't know. She's up there. She's coming."

"Dom, you have a package out here." Milly says as she passes Dom and Mia "From Tokyo."

"Tokyo?" Dom asks "What's Han trying, to convert me over to a turbo charger?"

"You ready?" Brian asks as Jack throws his car out the door "Hey buddy, cars don't fly."

"Hey, cars don't fly." Jack repeats

"This one did, huh?" Brian says handing it back to him

"Brian in a minivan." Dom comments "Things have changed."

"He's struggling, Dom. He doesn't want me to see it..." Mia begins "but the white picket fence is like an anchor for him. I can tell. I tried to talk to him the other night. Do you know what he said? He doesn't miss the girls. He doesn't miss the cars. He misses the bullets."

"Let him settle in." Dom says "Give him time."

"How does nine months sound?" Mia suggested as Milly walks back out the door.

"You're having another baby?" Milly asks "And you didn't tell him, did you?" She adds

"You gotta tell him." Dom say

"I don't want him to be disappointed with this life." Mia says "With me."

"He will never be disappointed with you.
You're the best thing that's ever happened to him." Dom says

"Thank you." Mia says hugging him

"Mil!" Jack calls, Milly looks over at him, and Smiles walking over, as Dom's phone begins ringing.

"Yeah?" Dom answers, there's a few seconds silence before Dom yells "Get down" Milly glances over watching as Dom shielded Mia, just in time s the house exploded, Brian was quick enough to get the door shut on the car. But the force from the explosion slammed his head against the glass window making it smash.

"Jack!" Mia instantly yelled jumping up and running over to the car. "Jack!" Brian was up straight away pulling Jack from his car seat, pulling the three of them into a hug.

Milly looked back at the house, over Brian's shoulder, she couldn't help the few tears that left her eyes. That was the first house she knew she was going to be alright, that she was going to be safe. It was at that point when Dom invited her and Brian over for lunch, that she knew what family was, and now it was all in pieces.

***

"They say to live in the hearts of those we leave behind is not to die." Dom walked towards Hans grave "But he put you in his grave. So now I'll do the same to him."

"I can't do no more funerals." Roman says to Brian, the two of them stood up the back along with Milly and Tej.

"First, Han... Now Hobbs is laid out, of all people." Tej gose on quietly "We're being hunted. You know he's out there somewhere watching, right?"

"I hope so." Brian mutters "That means he's close."

"Just promise me, Brian." Roman begins "No more funerals."

"Just one more." Brian replies "His."

***

"This is crazy." Roman comments as the team climb out the cars, they had been brought in the back and were now standing in what looked like a high security wear house.

"What the hell is going on in here'?" Milly muttered blown away by the amount of technology, this was definitely right up Tej's alley. Then the cars caught Milly's eye and she couldn't help but grin, this was more like her.

"Our intelligence suggests that Ramsey
will be transported by an armed motorcade through the Caucasus mountain range." Mr Nobody explained to them as they gathered around a table "If they clear this range and reach their destination, Ramsey is as good as gone."

"So let me get this straight. There's only one road that leads in or out, sheer drops on every side, a motorcade from hell protected by a small army from one mile in either direction?" Roman asks looking for clarification

"Yeah, that's about it." Mr Nobody confirms "You done?"

"No, I'm not done." Roman begins "So you all wanted me to break into a police station. Fine." He shrugs like it was nothing, Then you asked me to stop a tank. I wasn't happy about it, but I did it." He goes on. Then you came up with
this brilliant idea to shoot down one of the largest airplanes ever. I shot that shit out of the sky." He says pretending to shoot the sky "Mmm. It's nothing. But this right here,
my friend, happens to be the stupidest idea I've ever heard of in my life." You

"I forgot that you were the only one to bring the plane down." Tej comments looking up from the game he had been playing on his phone.

"No, no. The only thing I've ever seen him take down was "No Knees" Denise." Brian joke "Remember, at prom?"

"Really, Brian? You're gonna do that right here?" Roman asks unamused, Tej and Brian chuckling, "See, y'all trying to get me off my point. All I'm saying is, I'm tired
of everybody around me making all the decisions. This time, I lead. Seriously. If I don't start making decisions, I'm out."

"All right, Roman." Dom smirks "What do you got?"

"I mean, I wasn't trying to get into the
whole leadership thing, like, now." Roman stuttered "You know what I'm saying? I was just, kind of, talking about, like, at some point. Like, you know, when we... Whatever. I mean, I think..." he pauses tapping the map, "Let's hit it from here."

"I don't think that that's..." shepherd began "no, no, I don't think..."

"That's my job." Roman shut him up

"It is impossible to hit it there." Shepherd continued That is literally the most secure spot on the mountain. Why? Because you cannot physically access it."

"See, that's what makes it so sweet." Roman says "Because it's the place that they least expect us to hit them from."

"As much as I hate to admit it, he's onto something there." Milly looks over at Dom "What do you think, Dom?"

"Here?" Dom asked, pointing at the map.

"Yeah." Rome nods

"I think we got a plan." Dom nods

"Completely wrong thinking. And I like it." Mr Nobody confirms

"You see? I'm good at this." Roman smiles

"Good?" Questioned Shepherd zooming in on the map "Okay. How are you planning on getting on that road?"

"Well... Tej?" Roman asks turning to face him

"I think I may actually have a plan for that." Tej tells him

"What?" Shepherd asks surprised

"I delegated. That's what good leaders do." Roman smiles "Leader!"

"You know, when I was reading your files, I was impressed with what you've
accomplished with your team." Mr Nobody says to Dom "But meeting them now, I've gotta say, Dom, you've truly got a gift." He begins to walk to the door Consider my workshop your new playhouse. I think you'll find our cars extremely appealing. And your team is now complete."

Everyone looked over as Letty was led in, Dom instantly walking straight over to her.

"Brian!" Dom calls the two of them walking back over, "We're gonna need long-travel suspension, limited-slip differentials on all of them." He then turned to Tej "Tej, I want the demon love child between that and that." He points between a muscle car and an off road buggy.

"That's a lot of armour." Milly commented "It's just gonna add more weight. Slow you down."

"This time, it ain't just about being fast." Dom says everyone smiles at him.

***

The cars came together rather quickly, Milly sat besides Dom in the drivers seat as they shook back and forth from the turbulence. Milly didn't even have to ask Dom if she could drive he knew he to well.

"Hey, Roman, you're freaking out, ain't you?" Tej's voice came over the radio.

"No." Roman said too quickly

"Yeah, you are." Milly smirked

"I said no." Roman repeats

"Listen, man, it takes a grown man to embrace his feelings. If you need to cry, just go ahead and cry." Tej tells him, everyone laughing "As your friend, you know I'm concerned about your well-being, which is why I took the precaution of putting some adult diapers in your glove compartment."

"Yo, can you just chill out, man?" Questioned Tej

"I have seen some crazy shit, Dom, but this really could make some waves." Mr Nobody's voice came over "So let's just try to keep it as low-key as possible, huh?"

"Don't I always?" Dom smirks

"tell you what, you knock it down a couple of notches this time and I'll swap out my Belgian for a keg of Corona."

"You'd be doing yourself a favour, there." Dom smiles

"Can somebody just walk me through what we're supposed to be doing?" Roman asks

"Come on, Rome, this is your plan. You gotta embrace it." Brian tells him

"No, this was not my plan." Roman says as the alarm starts blaring and the plane ramp begins to unfold signalling it was go time.

"Oh, yeah, here we go. Game time!" Milly smiled placing her hands on the steering wheel starting the car.

"Roman you need some fresh air'?" Tej asks "Because you're about to get a whole lot of it."

"Okay, here we go!" Dom said to Milly, she took a breath before putting the car in reverse and backing down the ramp.

"Holy shit!" Milly couldn't hide the smile on her face as the car began dropping.

The other cars soon reversed back as well apart from Roman.

"Hey, Rome? Hey, what's up, man?
Talk to me, come on!" Brian tries over the radio.

"I can't do it."

"The hell you can't! Come on, man!
You throw that thing in reverse and get your ass out here now!" Brian yells at him.

"Look, I can't do it, okay?" Roman says

"Listen to what I'm saying." Brian tries "Now isn't the time!"

"I'ma stay up here with the pilot. We gonna circle around and make sure we holding it down from up here!" Roman tells Brian

"You're running out of time!" Letty's voice came over the radio. "The chute is guided by GPS! You don't have to do anything!"

"Tej!" Dom yelled into the radio looking for help.

"I'm already on it." He replied as they kept falling, Roman still in the plane

"Hey, man, listen.I'm sorry to
let y'all down, okay'?" Roman begins "I'ma go ahead and stay up here."

"No, brother. I'm sorry to let you down." Tej says, suddenly the parachute attached to Romans car shot out.

"What?" Roman questioned "What do you mean you're... Tej! What are you doing? Oh, shit! Tej! I hate you, Tej!" Roman carried on

"Get ready!" Brian yelled "Ground's coming fast!"

"Come on, baby. Come on." Dom muttered watching the gps count down as they got closer to the ground.

"Now!" He yelled at Milly who quickly pushed the button, the parachute shot out the back. They've come close to the trees and once they were above the road everyone detached there parachute and took off along the road.

"Touchdown, baby!" Cheered Letty

"Sit tight, Roman." Dom says as he glanced behind him seeing Roman heading towards the trees in the wrong direction "We'll come back for you."

"This is not the plan!" Roman yelled

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

430K 12.2K 115
Valerie Toretto was never one to fall for Blondes but yet here she was falling for a blonde and blue eyed undercover cop who was about to change her...
26.9K 480 13
Briah O'Conner is the younger sister of Brian O'Conner. She and Brian had went on totally different career paths. He chose to be a cop, and she chose...
298K 6K 27
[I originally wrote this on quotev. This will be an updated version, of it. Check it out on quotev, my account is im_just_fangirling] "I live my lif...
252K 4.1K 15
Hi, I'm Scarlett O'Conner. I'm 22 year's old and my birthday is on October 31st, but I guess that's not important. I'm Brian O'Conner's little sister...