Give Me More Pleasure (I Want...

By thornpickels

Aren't you afraid? Is this Romance? Is this.. the people called 'love'? I don't know. Running away, eh? What... More

โœ’๏ธ
Origin
Lasa : Origin 1
Laruan (pt. 1) : Origin 2
Laruan (pt. 2) : Origin 3
Laruan ( last ) : Origin 4
Masarap : Origin 5
Sikreto no more : Origin 6
would you : Origin 7
kanta : Origin 8
Pleasure : Origin 9
Tahong : Origin 10
The Newly Wed (Valentines) : Origin 11
Partner (pt.2 Valentines) : Origin 12
Gift ( pt.3 Valentines ) : Origin 13
Accused : Origin 14
Who : Origin 15
Prio's Older Brother : Origin 16
No Classes : Origin 17
The plan : Origin 18
Maze : Origin 19
Boring : Origin 20
Couple : Origin 21
Field trip : Origin 22
QandA : Origin 23
Lead : Origin 24
Starting : Origin 25
Arrive : Origin 26
Falls : Origin 27
Change plan : Origin 28
The players : Origin 29
Starting, Gosh! : Origin 30
On The Way : Origin 31
Opening : Origin 32
What ahead of us : Origin 33
The main Event : Origin 34
Together : Origin 35
Next Destination : Origin 36
Footage : Origin 37
What is the Inside : Origin 38
Everyone know : Origin 39
Different : Origin 40
Rat : Origin 41
Is this the end? : Origin 43
Finale

What's your plan : Origin 42

8 2 0
By thornpickels

"Is Rio good at this?"Kuryos kong tanong ng makalabas kami sa kwarto.
Even though I know the answer, it's better to hear it from Clion because he knows Rio's behavior best.

"Yeah. He's good on this, he's more brutal and.."He give me a smirk and wink at me before continue,"He loves to play prank on people."

Tinaasan ko sya ng kilay,"Well, if you say so."

hindi ko alam kung saan kami pupunta at kung ano ang gagawin namin.

"where are we heading to?"Tanong ko nang hindi makatiis, papunta kasi kami sa pinaka-pader o yung naka- palibot talaga sa maze.

it's even bigger compared to the wall of my maze, because there's a wall surrounding everything and you'll go inside before seeing the two mazes.

"We can't miss a good show right?"

Natawa ako, even though what he said was incomplete, I knew what he was referring to.

We were almost close to the wall when I noticed the small stairs going up to the very top of the wall and there was a small hut there but made of cement. Hindi 'ko ito napansin dahil siguro ay masyado itong natatakpan at medyo tago.

"Go ahead, I'll support you from here,"Saad n'ya at pinauna akong umakyat.

Tumango ako at inumpisahan ng umakyat, gawa ito sa bakal at may kalapadan ang bawat hagdan kaya hindi ako nahihirapan. Because of my near to the wall, I could feel the weak shaking of the wall as if it was being slowly hit by a hard object from the outside.

I see.. so this is what clion meant when he said it was a good show, I could hear some people talking when I put my ear close. Mahihina ang kanilang boses at parang pabulong lang ang kanilang pag-uusap.

Hindi ko masyado marinig dahil sumasabay ang paghampas ng kung ano sa pader kaya naghahalo-halo ang tunog.

I smiled and loved it even more, I was still smiling while climbing because I was only halfway there, I wanted to hear some voice from behind this wall but I couldn't understand what they were talking about.

Mahangin at may kalamigan ang nadatnan ko pagkarating sa tuktok, lumusot ako sa ilalim ng kubo na sa semento gawa, the place is wide after I got through, it's just right for some people who will go up here, I walked straight and stopped when I reached the other end of the hut, where I could see the outside.

"Woahh!"Manghang napaamang ako habang nililibot ang tingin sa langit, may kadiliman pa pero kahit ganoon ay marami pa ring bituin na patuloy ang pagkinang.

It also represents people's lives, dark life as dark as night, but even so there will be a star that will make your dark world shine. But whatever shine it gives to human life, it will disappear with the coming of the day.

Nothing is permanent, nothing lasts, everything vanishes, nothing stays and it won't last long, it won't stay at the rest of your life.

"Liked it? Look down and you will also liked it or even loved it."His husky voice that whispered in my right ear stopped me from thinking, his breath was hot and smelled like mint.

Sinunod ko ang sinabi nya, I smiled when I saw a few people, even though it was dark I could see the two men carrying a big mallet that they were banging against the wall.

"Aren't they're so cute? I mean look at that."Malambing kong saad at natutuwa na tinuro ang mga taong mukhang tanga sa ibaba.

He laughed softly,"Do you think they can make it?"

Napahawak ako sa baba at napaisip bago magsalita,"They can. Isn't this what you want?"Baling ko sa kanya.

This is what he likes the most since the game started,to play, to be chase by the police, he wants even now to experience being weak and helpless while running to avoid being caught, and that's what I want to.

"So, what's your plan now?"

"No, we'll just wait for them to breach the wall and hide somewhere while they search for us and the people inside."

Tumango-tango ako, It's a good plan, it won't take long to make a hole in the wall because it's only thin and there are only a few people helping to make a hole in it.

"Why don't we play a little while waiting for them?"He lowered his head and licked my nape, I moaned softly and tilted my head so he had more access to my neck.

It's been a long time since we did this, his big hand covered my stomach and caressed it, the warmth of his hand and even though I was wearing something I could feel the heat coming from his palm.

Panay ang halik sa leeg ko at minsa'y kinakagat pa. Napapiksi ako nang umakyat ang isang kamay nya sa kanang dibdib ko at marahan iyong pinisil. Which generates some electricity in my stomach down to my sex.

"Aaahhh.."I groan when he lick my jaw at suck it while massaging my breast.

Ang init sa pakiramdam pero at the same time ay nakakakiliti, even though the breeze is cold, it has nothing to do with the embers of the fire that Clion and I are igniting.

"Fuck! I can't get enough of you, the way you twitching because of pleasure makes me want to break you.."He murmured.

His body came closer and pressed his bulging manhood on my ass, grinding while his two hands massaging my chest. I arched my back and let it rest on his chest, I was weak and it seemed like every touch of his was taking away my strength.

"Aahhh.. C-clion...!"I reach Clion's head and touch his hair as if I'm getting my strength from there.

Every breath he took was slow and deep from behind me, he moved quickly and played with my nipples. I held onto the railing and bulged my ass even more when I felt something build up in my heart, every thrust was intense, accompanied by the twisting of his hand on my stiff nipple.

Napakagat ako sa ibabang labi at sumabay na sa kanya, ramdam ko ang init sa katawan nya, ang maiinit na hininga at dila nya na naglalaro sa leeg at tainga ko.

"Fucking hell! I want to destroy you until I am satisfied!"He groaned and let go my breast to go down in my womanhood.

My eyes widened when he found my aching clit and played with it. Pinikit ko ang mata at pinakaramdaman ang kamay at ang pagkalalaki nya sa katawan ko.

"Do what you want while the wall is not broken.."I whisper. My tunnel is narrowing, a sign that I'm about to cum.

Quickly and as if chasing time, Clion came up behind me while squeezing my clit and nipple, sucking and biting my neck and jaw.

I leaned against him again when I fainted as my juice came out, I was sweating profusely and the cold air that was blowing us didn't help to stir up the heat that was building up in us.

Tinulak nya ako hanggang sa maabot na ng katawan ko ang railing, I thought we were done but it was just beginning.

"I'm going to bang you until you have no strength left, just like the one below is doing."He whimper in my ear before pulling the pants I was wearing including my wet panty because of my cum.

Ngumisi ako at nanabik lalo,"Go, let's do that.."Na-e-excite na saad ko.

I even heard his soft laugh before I heard the unfastening of the belt he was wearing until he dropped it on the floor, he hit my ass and squeezed it.

"Masyado mo naman sinusulit ang oras mo r'yan."

"I just noticed that your butt has grown,"He cupped my breasts,"And your breasts too. I'm good at taking care of you, that's why it grew up like this."he said full of amazement, as if it was amazing that my private parts really grew because of him.

Proud na proud s'ya sa sarili na parang ang laking achievement na na-achieve nya.

Napa-irap ako at sinilip nalang ang mga tao sa baba kaysa pakinggan ang pagkabaliw nya, hmm.. hindi ko alam kung ilan ba sila sa ibaba dahil itim din ata ang suot nila na humahalo sa kadilim sa labas.

I don't know how they found out about this but it looks like Clion is the culprit again. Tulad nga ng sabi n'ya, gusto nya makipaglaro at makipag- habulan sa mga polisya kaya siguro ay nandito itong mga ito at wala ang mga naka-itim na laging nakabantay sa paligid.

This person is really smart, I suddenly stop when I felt his two hands separating the cheek of my ass. I peeked at him and noticed that he had positioned himself behind me, I could feel the tip of his manhood playing into my ass hole.

"We'll gonna meet Bacchus, ain't ya excited?"He put his sex in my hole before pulling it, teasing me.

I bit my lower lip and was once again enveloped in lust,"I want to decline, would you let me?"Bumibigat ang paghinga ko dahil sa ginagawa nya.

His eyes were glaring as he stared at me, his jaw clenching as if annoyed by what I said,"Why? Wanna do it to your boy? Instead at me?"His voice hoarse as he grip may waist.

Is he jealous? Iw..

"The hell?"Natatawang sagot ko pero lalo lang ata itong nabanas,"Are you imagining that I'm doing it to the others people and not y–Aaahh!"

I moaned when he suddenly thrust his sex into my wetness, I trembled as I grabbed the railing again because of his entry, my womanhood was full and I could feel its size reaching my insides.

My lips parted when he suddenly thrust so that it sank even deeper, bawat bayo nya ay mahina at dahan- dahan lang pero malalim ang inaabot niyon sa loob ko, ramdam ko pa ang paghampas ng tip ng alaga nya sa puson ko.

"I guess I'm being too kind.. are ya looking forward to 'yar punishment  because I.. I am."
Nilabas nya ang alaga at inisahang ulos iyon na nagpa- piksi saakin.

"Aahhh! Aahhh Clion!"Awang ang labi na sinasalubong ang malalakas at maririin nyang ulos sakin.

I can't breathe properly anymore because every time I breathe, he pounds me, so my breathing is interrupted, my chest also shaking which is immediately caught by his two hands.

"Damn! Fuckin' tight!"He cursed in my ear, mabigat ang bawat paghinga nya at ang init ng singaw na lumalabas sa katawan nya,"So good!"

Humigpit ang kapit nya sa bewang ko habang patuloy parin sa pag-ulos.

"I-im cumming! Aughh!"Nanginginig ang mga hita na sinabayan ko ang bawat ulos nya.

"Cum as you like, you're my cow after all.."

Bumilis ang bayo nya, our sweat mixes with each other and sometimes our lips reach out to suck and exchange saliva, I don't even notice the people outside because it feels so good that I can't open my eyes.

The sound of our genitals colliding and wet bodies is the only thing that can be heard, resounding kisses, sucking each tongue. It feels like I'm reaching the heaven without realizing it. Kahit na nasa tuktok kami ay hindi ko parin dama ang heaven maliban nalang sa ginagawa namin ngayon.

—————

"Are you ready to run?"He sit beside me and and reached for the bottle of water in my hand that I immediately took and drank, my throat was dry and still hurt.

I don't know what time we finished because I looked at the sky and it was getting a little light, the air was cooler than before. Mag-uumaga na ata at patapos narin sa pagtibag ang mga tao sa labas, nang silipin namin kanina ay mga nagpapahinga na ang mga ito.

"Yes.. keri lang kahit masakit ang kipi ko, thanks to you."

"It's not my fault tho.."Bulong nyang wika. Napairap ako at sumandal.

My strength and energy are exhausted but later I'm sure I'll be back because that's right, we'll play and be chase by the police because that's his trip.

"So, saan tayo tatakbo?"

Napa-isip sya at napahawak sa baba,
"I know where we can run.. at the end of this area and not far from here there is a waterfall."

Umayos ako ng upo hago uminom ng tubig,"Yes? And after that? We'll gonna die? Yeah!"Tumayo ako at umunat, nagkaroon ata ako ng lakas dahil sa sinabi n'ya.

Shall we believe them that we are dead? omgosh! This is so exciting!

He looked at me seriously,"is that what you want?"

Tumango-tango ako,"Yes, hindi ba iyon ang plano mo?"

"I mean, yeah.. we can do that."He also nodded.

"Wait.. gaano naman kataas ang talon?"Sana naman ay sobrang taas na tipong kapag nahulog ka ay wala ng buhay kapag nakita sa ibaba.

"It's high, I guess half of the building in the city."

Napa-awang ang labi ko,"For real? As in super duper taas? Owemji!"

"Of course.. this is the place I'd pick because of that waterfall."

Ngumisi ako at lumapit sa railing para sinilipin kung ano na ang ginagawa nila sa baba. Sumunod din si Clion na agad na yumakap mula sa likod ko.

"It turns out, this is going to be a good.. good interesting."He commented while staring at the people. They were getting ready and getting ready, I turned my gaze to Clion.

"Let's welcome them? Shall we?"

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 302 137
Love or liars liars or Love love and liars are for the sake of us
841K 64K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
615K 32.6K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
736K 61.5K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...